1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Rocco
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 1 year ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad is in 'expired' status. Only you can see it.
Please end your ad to remove it from our marketplace.

wanted

UV Kit for Stranger Things Premium

Added: November 29th, 2020

Price

Wanted

Item description

Hello,
i am looking for a Stranger Things Premium UV Kit. They are Sold out at the Moment in Europe. Hope anyone can Help me.

Thx,
Benjamin

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Munich, DE, DE

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

Seller insights

These are Rocco's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Rocco's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Though I am in the minority, purchase a UV from Pinstadium. I have the basic UV kit (approx. $170) from Pinstadium & we are very pleased w/ the effects. This UV kit also highlights the ramp edges for a nice lighting effect. The UV also covers the entire playfield. If you don't have the special plastic set, you are not going to miss them.

#3 12 months ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Though I am in the minority, purchase a UV from Pinstadium. I have the basic UV kit (approx. $170) from Pinstadium & we are very pleased w/ the effects. This UV kit also highlights the ramp edges for a nice lighting effect. The UV also covers the entire playfield. If you don't have the special plastic set, you are not going to miss them.

I would definitely not do this. Get the Stern kit. It is integrated into the code and is incredible. The special plastics are cool as shit also and come with it. I'm sure if you're patient you will find the real deal.

#4 12 months ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

I would definitely not do this. Get the Stern kit. It is integrated into the code and is incredible. The special plastics are cool as shit also and come with it. I'm sure if you're patient you will find the real deal.

Isn’t the pinstadium ones integrated as well? It says so on all their marketing I think.

I don’t want the pinstadium version because you have to remove it to lift the playfield.

#5 12 months ago

Thank you, i am only searching an original UV Kit from Stern.

#6 12 months ago

still searching....

#7 11 months ago

up up

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside