DSC00734 (resized).jpg
DSC00731 (resized).jpg
63D02039-B423-42C3-B4FD-4D38BA77497C (resized).jpeg
062847EA-4CD0-466C-A465-920E97CE3618 (resized).jpeg
1D024299-73A6-490F-9E4F-DA07B9585653 (resized).jpeg
26AA57FC-0647-40B4-9A6B-E12CC81EA36A (resized).jpeg
D62B2013-54D4-44A1-9003-961DA1202B9F (resized).jpeg
Bally Turf King
Sweet sign of success - 160 replays on the score reels.  I had been troubleshooting a wrong-pay problem that occurred only on a
DSC09391 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MD_Pinball_Dude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from Kellynb:

Hi all,
I'm happy to be part of pinside now and to be the new owner of Turf King. I thought I had a line on another slide in EM board (without cut wires) but it looks like it was probably a bingo board and not Turf King. So now to become really good at splicing wires! Once I get that done I'll start looking around for other issues. I know some of the switches need help. The game looks great though, and I'm confident that it will work again. I even bought balls and played them. Don't need power to do that part of the game, it is amazing how the springs keep the ball moving around. Thanks rufessor for hooking me up with a fun game and a long term project.

I don't know how you plan on splicing the wires back, but if you go the butt connector route, I would highly recommend using a professional grade crimping tool that has to make the connection before unlocking: https://www.grainger.com/product/GREENLEE-9-L-Ratchet-Crimper-4CN29
I earned a living doing splices like these and using cheap crimpers is a waste of time. FWIW.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MD_Pinball_Dude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ut?tu=MD_Pinball_Dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.