Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MV5BNjM3MDdjNWMtZjNhOS00ZjBhLWJmMTAtMGNkNDA4OTIwZWNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzAyNjA3MDI@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    ho1 (resized).png
    ho2 (resized).png
    ho4 (resized).png
    ho3 (resized).png
    g1 (resized).png
    b1 (resized).png
    s1 (resized).png
    s4 (resized).png
    s3 (resized).png
    s2 (resized).png
    h2 (resized).png
    h1 (resized).png
    h3 (resized).png
    m1 (resized).png
    m2 (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

USSR Pinball Machine

Added: 2022-02-18 21:54:02 UTC • Ended: April 2nd, 2022

Price

$ 0 (OBO)

Open for offers

Hi! My friend asked me to post this ad here. He have old USSR Pinball Machine in working good condition. It's really rare in Russia to find it in good condition, and i think impossible to find it somewhere else. Machine fully working. Works from 220 volts and to use it in USA, it's required power convertor from 110v to 220v. its more for collectibles and as part of history than for play. Open to offers, but do not want to sell it cheap, if you interested please let me know. Please no lowballing, your offer must be interested for me to do all this things to ship it overseas.

He also have a lot of old USSR amusement machines in working condition.

Item photos

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 23.50.46 (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are vbobrusev's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to vbobrusev's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Смоленск, Смоленская обл., RU

#2 2 years ago

Wow this is really cool.
    CaptainNeo
    Check this oddity out!

#3 2 years ago

This just smells a bit fishy…

#4 2 years ago

One photo, no price...

EDIT: Pinside thumbnail is cropped. Game name is shown. Sorry vbobrusev , I should have looked a bit harder.

#6 2 years ago

Rubles on the стакан?

#8 2 years ago

I want some pics of the other games in that room.

#10 2 years ago

The legs are interesting. Looks like a full width box at the rear and small pedestal in front.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

The legs are interesting. Looks like a full width box at the rear and small pedestal in front.

There’s a very similar looking pin in this thread, same pedestal in front.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/soviet-era-arcade-museum#post-800499

#13 2 years ago

Curious of the theme

#14 2 years ago

Theme appears to be soccer.

Interesting and rare considering it's country of origin.

#15 2 years ago

I have a Russian wife, any translation just let me know.

#16 2 years ago

In Soviet Russia pinball machine plays you.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

#17 2 years ago

Ukraine is not weak

994DB107-78AE-46FC-B1A9-3482E720FEF2.gif994DB107-78AE-46FC-B1A9-3482E720FEF2.gif
    #18 2 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Sorry couldn’t resist.

Looks like machine nudges player. Good luck slide saving on that bitch.

#19 2 years ago

Careful moving that behemoth

7645BEA9-FB81-4863-9550-4CA658B84710.gif7645BEA9-FB81-4863-9550-4CA658B84710.gif
    #20 2 years ago

It’s a common practice in Russia to bring a bucketful of coins to the arcade and set them right next to the game, put your hands on the flipper buttons and pretend you’re going to play a game, but not feed even one coin into the coin slot.

#21 2 years ago

That looks like it doesn't fold up for easy moving Steel T bar for legs. That's interesting. Talk about bolted to the floor.

#22 2 years ago

Could you post more photos please. Very interesting.

#23 2 years ago

I mean, how do you level it? Crazy cool!

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

I mean, how do you level it?

It appears to have typical leg levelers...

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

I mean, how do you level it? Crazy cool!

Napkins

#26 2 years ago

Sorry for late reply. Big difference in time zones. So here is pics of current machine below. The game called "Удар еще удар", based on Soccer theme. It were just 4 different games of pinball machines which were released in USSR. This is one of this four. It's rare machine, more popular was "Цирк" (Circus), "Спорт" (Sport), and one more except this one, its "Ну погоди", it's based on cartoon movie like "Tom and Jerry", and i never saw that machine in Russia, but know that's its exists. Original owner dont want to do all export things, if somebody want it, i can do all exports things and shipping. Working from USSR coins "15kop" it's like 15 cents. Coins will be included.
    1 (resized).png1 (resized).png
    2 (resized).png2 (resized).png
    3 (resized).png3 (resized).png
    4 (resized).png4 (resized).png
    5 (resized).png5 (resized).png
    6 (resized).png6 (resized).png
    7 (resized).png7 (resized).png

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Sorry couldn’t resist.

She'll go 300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene.

#28 2 years ago

Thanks for the pictures! Where is that game room in a museum or someone’s house?

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

Thanks for the pictures! Where is that game room in a museum or someone’s house?

This is museum of ussr arcade games, they have a lot of thugs for sale. Let me know if you need any other information

#30 2 years ago

I can put a lot of games in one container if somebody wants to get all of them

#31 2 years ago

I would love all of those games, but i have no idea how you put a price on them. The gun games are cool, the arcade games, and for sure that pinball

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

I would love all of those games, but i have no idea how you put a price on them. The gun games are cool, the arcade games, and for sure that pinball

All of them is really cool. Price will depends how much machines buyer want. I can do all things for export. As example we can find few real customers who want to buy it and we can ship it in one container after it arrives you can split it for save on shipping. I can request list of all games with pics if its required.

#33 2 years ago

I honestly wouldnt know what to offer on any of the games. And if i remember reading something about ussr games, the schematics were military secrets so they are not available? Plus parts will all have to be made. I would be interested in knowing what was for sale and if the owner has a price in mind. Im sure if a container came to the us, people would buy it

#34 2 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

I honestly wouldnt know what to offer on any of the games. And if i remember reading something about ussr games, the schematics were military secrets so they are not available? Plus parts will all have to be made. I would be interested in knowing what was for sale and if the owner has a price in mind. Im sure if a container came to the us, people would buy it

Some of games should have schematics and books for support. Problem with parts exists but i think it can be solved. We have some public USSR museums in Russia and they open to public and a lot of people playing on this machines, and if they works it means, not too much problems with support. I will request all list of games and post it here.

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from vbobrusev:

Some of games should have schematics and books for support. Problem with parts exists but i think it can be solved. We have some public USSR museums in Russia and they open to public and a lot of people playing on this machines, and if they works it means, not too much problems with support. I will request all list of games and post it here.

I have seen a few walkthrough videos from the arcade i believe in moscow. Some very cool games. They seem simple, but most games from that era were. I will pm you to not clog up the thread

#36 2 years ago

1st player looks to be Spartan. My wife grew up in comunist Prague where Russian language was a must in school.

#37 2 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

I have seen a few walkthrough videos from the arcade i believe in moscow. Some very cool games. They seem simple, but most games from that era were. I will pm you to not clog up the thread

Post the videos please.

#38 2 years ago

Looking at that game, it appears that one could hide inside the back box. Or it could double as a gun vault.

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

Post the videos please.

Here is a link

#40 2 years ago

That tankodrome game looks pretty intriguing.

D1395F17-32FE-4851-8611-D305094F2290 (resized).pngD1395F17-32FE-4851-8611-D305094F2290 (resized).png
    #41 2 years ago

Really great to see this!

Looks like it’s using nixie tubes as displays (they were in production through at least the mid-90s), which not only looks cool but is perfect for a Cold War relic like this.

Is the game fully electronic, EM, or some combination of the two?

#42 2 years ago

vbobrusev

You’re bobrusev on eBay right? You have some nice, hard to find decals and topper for NBA Fastbreak.

#43 2 years ago

Very cool machines!

#44 2 years ago
    Quoted from Thermionic:

Really great to see this!
    Looks like it’s using nixie tubes as displays (they were in production through at least the mid-90s), which not only looks cool but is perfect for a Cold War relic like this.
    Is the game fully electronic, EM, or some combination of the two?

looks like nixie on the left and mini DMD's on the right.

#45 2 years ago

Price for pinball machine 4500$ Yep probably it's high for old pinball machine, but it's never cost cheap in Russia. It's possible to find something from old USSR games for restore around 1-2k$ depends of condition and problems. But it's really difficult to find them in Russia. A lot of this machine contain precious metals and was destroyed in 90th for make money. But here is working pinball machine in good condition. Also i requested list of games which is available for sale.

1) Gun game called "Охота" (Hunter) - this is a brand new gun game in factory lubricant. In this game mechanically appear animals and you must hit them. Price for this game 6500$
    o1 (resized).pngo1 (resized).png
    o2 (resized).pngo2 (resized).png
    o3 (resized).pngo3 (resized).png
    o4 (resized).pngo4 (resized).png
    2) Game for 2 players called "Торпедная атака" (Torpedo strike) Here is both players must destroy mechanical ships which appear on field by shooting and moving handles near visor. Used, but fully restored, in working condition. Price 5500$
    t1 (resized).pngt1 (resized).png
    t2 (resized).pngt2 (resized).png
    t3 (resized).pngt3 (resized).png
    t4 (resized).pngt4 (resized).png
    3) Game "Воздушный бой" (Air Battle) Here is you playing for destroy enemy air planes. Used but in working condition. Price 5000$ but on reserve right now.
    a1 (resized).pnga1 (resized).png
    a2 (resized).pnga2 (resized).png
    a3 (resized).pnga3 (resized).png
    4) Game is "Танкодром" (Tank Battle) Here is you playing as mechanical tank and need to destroy enemy tanks. Working in used condition after restore. Price 4500$
    tank1 (resized).pngtank1 (resized).png
    tank2 (resized).pngtank2 (resized).png
    tank3 (resized).pngtank3 (resized).png
    tank4 (resized).pngtank4 (resized).png
    5) Game "Ни пуха ни пера" pretty close to Hunter game. Same rules, but i think difference only in playfield. Used in working condition. Price 4500$
    n1 (resized).pngn1 (resized).png
    n2 (resized).pngn2 (resized).png
    n3 (resized).pngn3 (resized).png
    n4 (resized).pngn4 (resized).png
    6) Game "Морской Бой" (Sea Battle) same as Torpedo Strike, but only one player. User in working condition. 5000$. Price for best condition machine. Price can be reduced depends condition. 3 games in stock.
    m1 (resized).pngm1 (resized).png
    m2 (resized).pngm2 (resized).png
    7) Game "Шайбу Шайбу" (Hockey puck) As i understand here you need to throw Hockey puck in Hockey gate using two handles. Used in working condition. Price: 4000$
    h1 (resized).pngh1 (resized).png
    h2 (resized).pngh2 (resized).png
    h3 (resized).pngh3 (resized).png
    8) Game "Снайпер" (Sniper) close to Hunter but here is you must hit targets, without forest decorations on playfield. Used in working condition. Price 4500$ for best condition machine. Price can be reduced depends condition. 3 games in stock.
    s2 (resized).pngs2 (resized).png
    s3 (resized).pngs3 (resized).png
    s1 (resized).pngs1 (resized).png
    s4 (resized).pngs4 (resized).png
    9) Game "Баскетбол" (Basketball) One of my favorite USSR games. A lot of coils under playfield associated with numbers on playfield. Player must press buttons on front panel associated with numbers to fire that coil where ball located. Who throw ball in basket get score. Used in working condition. 6500$ Price for best condition machine. 4 games available for sale. Price can be reduced depends condition.
    b1 (resized).pngb1 (resized).png
    10) Game "Зимняя охота" (Winter hunt) Here is you must hit rabbits on screen using gun. Rabbits it's blinking bulbs on "screen" Used in working condition. Price: 4000$
    g1 (resized).pngg1 (resized).png
    11) Game "Хоккей" (Hockey) based on Hocked Match USSR - Canada 1972. Used in working condition. Price 4500$ for best condition machine. 5 machines in stock. Price can be reduced depends of condition.
    ho1 (resized).pngho1 (resized).png
    ho2 (resized).pngho2 (resized).png
    ho3 (resized).pngho3 (resized).png
    ho4 (resized).pngho4 (resized).png

Also have old USSR video games, but all of them need to restore CRT tubes, i dont know that it's possible to restore it or not. Understand that prices not cheap but machines is rare and condition is very good. If you have any questions let me know. Who interested in something - pm please.

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

vbobrusev
    You’re bobrusev on eBay right? You have some nice, hard to find decals and topper for NBA Fastbreak.

Yes it's me, if you need something, let me know

#47 2 years ago

I've bought from this seller before, good dude, good communication, long shipping times but a solid seller.
    B

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

those prices in rubles?

If its in rubles ill buy it all!

#50 2 years ago

until you see what shipping to import is now.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ussr-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.