(Topic ID: 234856)

Using paypal

By mtp78

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6FC6117E-521C-4AFF-8AA8-E04F68994A19 (resized).jpeg
    3e53c1a8e609f96ae7ee9b7b99f07219be58cbd0 (resized).jpg
    0C80D762-BA09-45AD-BEBC-E00DB55629BF (resized).jpeg
    10A4569A-7940-454A-B150-5BA1F2D01306 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 5 years ago

I’ll accept a deposit via PayPal, but I normally want cash on glass unless they are a highly reputable pinsider.

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

https://blog.fraudfighter.com/bid/78235/Why-Counterfeit-Pens-Can-t-Detect-Fake-Money
    If someone wants to scam you, they can scam you. Does everyone here use one of those counterfeit pens? Do you check every single bill in a large transaction? I’ll be honest and admit I never have. Luckily to my knowledge, I’ve never been scammed. I’d advise anyone to avoid any deal you don’t feel comfortable with. If there are any red flags pointing to a possible scam, avoid the deal and move on. The best way to make deals are to deal with reputable sellers/buyers and check their feedback.

Every cash on glass transaction I’ve had the seller literally hands me a sealed bank note envelope like US Bank, Bank of America, etc and I open it and count it. I’ve always worried about fake cash but I have no idea how I would check it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/using-paypal?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.