Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by arcyallen
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20230528-161245~2 (resized).png
    finally-the-mystery-of-the-three-seashells-has-been-solved-v0-mkscv1k80rga1 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4495 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0083 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3640 (resized).jpeg
    chat2 (resized).png
    Chat1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zitt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 months ago

No one seems to want to answer this...

Is ChatGPT and other AI "Three laws safe"? Because... now would be the time to do it... before it becomes sentient.

#43 10 months ago

That isn't even close to PanzerFreak... lmao

#73 10 months ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Seems...sketchy to me. Notice it doesn't mention if it has access to the nuke codes.

Yeah... sketchy. Pretty deflective that these people don't think some stupid engineer wouldn't bridge the gap between virtual and physical worlds. Then "boom" skynet.

I just interacted with it tonight (my first time) to try and reverse engineer a 2FA algorithm for a takeout restaurant I ordered from tonight... just to see if I could make it work. My data set wasn't big enough... but I image when I have more data and could provide it with enough info - It might be able to identify the algorithm. IT was only an example case as I can see no reason someone would spend time to hack a local Chinese restaurant's 2fa order system.

That said; I could see someone abusing it to maybe do something more financially viable.

What I want to see is these "https://www.youtube.com/c/ScammerPayback" type heros use ChatGPT/AI to keep these damn scammers so busy wasting time with AI that they can't scam their victims. I know I can't be the first one to come up with this idea. Could you imagine how frustrated they'd get with an nearly flawless AI.

#80 10 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

AI solution will never replace actual human ingenuity and artistic ability

LOL. Ya'll saw it here people... PanzerFreak 's Bill Gate 640k moment.

I have an older buddy of retirement age that used to get his Son In Law to help him write C code for the Arduinos to create Pinball Light shows. I met with him today to deliver some parts from my webstore and we visited for a couple of hours. Apparently; he's graduated to using Chat GPT to help him generate the code/lightshows for his wall art.

I have another friend whom is using Chat GPT to come up with plot ideas for a scifi book he's writing. He uses it to remove writers block and to come up with different plots. He does the acutal "writing".

I do honestly believe ChatGPT / AI will be used more regularly for things like this. It'll become another tool in the arsenal to get shit done.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zitt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/using-chatgpt-to-repair-pins?tu=Zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.