2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pins4u
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I'm hoping to get flea market spaces at Pinfest. Since they don't have electricity to power up a game we're selling, I'm looking at a 110V power pack. Besides using it at shows it would be very handy when the power fails in my home. I live in a rural area and it happens several times a year.

Ivan has a test area you can move a game to test it, but a portable power pack would make sense since we wouldn't have to drag out of the spaces to fire it up.

Does anyone know how many amps a solid state game would draw to start an play a game roughly for a buyer? Is this an option?

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Does anyone know how many amps a solid state game

Google says 5 amps.

Looks like Google is high.

LTG : )

#4 2 years ago

Make it 230V and you will only need 3 amps.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/using-a-110v-power-pack-to-fire-up-a-pin-at-a-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.