Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GNR_ship_d-2.JPG

#1 11 years ago

I saw an Episode where a Delorean was Ship'd from Ohio to Lexington NC . If you saw the show you would have seen my house not 175 yd's up the street . Darren the eYe Doctor has 2 , that was his Cherry Delorean .The Winston Salem NC driver Jarret I plan on call-n . He lives 18 miles from me.

If you need a Pin Ship'd try these Guy's , They will Pick-up Multiple Item's if going across Country to make as much as possible .. With uShip , I would suggest Ship-n a Pin w/ the Legs on..

Here's the Link to uShip and a Video B-Lo ..

http://www.uship.com/

GNR_ship_d-2.JPGGNR_ship_d-2.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Got a quote 120 less than freightquote from Uship.
    Looks good on tv.

#3 11 years ago

They Range from $ 175.00 to $ 275.00 . Cow Girl is cool !!

#4 11 years ago

Just make sure its a real insured for your items carrier.. Heard a few horror stories about Uship..

#5 11 years ago

that's tempting no doubt. NAVL quoted me more than 2x that for something only going 400 miles

#6 11 years ago

Cow girl is def. hot. I would lick her butt and not think twice about it.

#7 11 years ago

Looks like I will have to give them a try the next time i need a game shipped

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Winston Salem NC driver Jarret I plan on call-n . He lives 18 miles from me.

Ha...if you've ever seen the show he is really quite poor at shipping things

Then agian if you aren't working with a deadline you should be ok...although he does tend to damage things...roughly 78% of the time.

EDIT: But I'd love to see him Deliver you a pin and get on TV!

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...if you've ever seen the show he is really quite poor at shipping things
    Then agian if you aren't working with a deadline you should be ok...although he does tend to damage things...roughly 78% of the time.
    EDIT: But I'd love to see him Deliver you a pin and get on TV!

That would be Cool .. Maybe he can ship my TFTC .. I Don't know how the Insurance work's tho ..

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

She has a Nice Ba Donk a Donk

#10 11 years ago

After seeing some of the antics pulled on that show I think they would be the last ones I'd call, insured or not. Uship might be think it is good advertising but the drivers aren't doing them any favors. Out of the two seasons the only ones that seem competent are the new young couple and may be the chick from Texas.

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I don't know about that, have you really looked at her in the face? Rockin' body though, she's a one bagger.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

I don't know about that, have you really looked at her in the face? Rockin' body though, she's a one bagger.

Butterface---Everything looks good but her face

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

That would be Cool .. Maybe he can ship my TFTC .. I Don't know how the Insurance work's !

That would be cool!!!

#13 11 years ago

If you live near the guy in NC you should have him over and show him how to handle the pins. Might save you and others a lot of hassle. Them he might become the preferred pin shipper. Who knows, he my be the next NAVL in 20 years.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

Butterface---Everything looks good but her face

Her face isn't what I am interested in.

#15 11 years ago

I had one shipped from il to nc, only cost me $250!! Went perfect with no problems

#16 11 years ago

I started a Trial shipment w/ a Pinball from my address to Ohio , Bids were down to $ 225.00 . I had 5 Email's w/in 4 hrs.. I canceled the Order ..
    I might Try them when I buy 1 and have it delivered to my address..

#17 11 years ago

Hmmm. I tried uBid and the quotes I received were the same as NAVL/STI (~$400)...

#18 11 years ago

B_R, I think you should ship one just so you can try and get on a TV episode.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ushipcom-need-a-pinball-shipped-b_r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.