(Topic ID: 274489)

USED sky jump/free fall plastics (FOUND)

By boilerman

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3B34C13B-762E-4CDB-8F15-78EFEA250175 (resized).jpeg
    20200804_122508 (resized).jpg
    plastic_sky_jump (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

need a set of used plastics to match the patina of my players game. i am looking to put together a complete set. they do not need to come from the same place so if you upgraded your plastics i am need any you are willing to part with. i have other parts/plastics or parts to trade or cash.

plastic_sky_jump (resized).jpgplastic_sky_jump (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

with wade K. pf done i thought i would have at least a few with used plastics. i know 90% of the originals have a broken DT plastic. that one i can deal with if i can not find, the others are what i am looking for in good shape. really don't want a new set.

#3 3 years ago

Yeah finding a used unbroken A-15044 plastic is gonna be tough. I don't know If I have ever seen one.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from lint:

Yeah finding a used unbroken A-15044 plastic is gonna be tough. I don't know If I have ever seen one.

not impossible, i have had/seen a few over the years. this one was unbroken but all the plastics had unstable paint due to poor storage. the reason i am looking to make a set

20200804_122508 (resized).jpg20200804_122508 (resized).jpg
    #5 3 years ago

with all the help in parts that i have sent out, hoping to get a little of that good karma back. but not holding my breath

#6 3 years ago

This might work.

3B34C13B-762E-4CDB-8F15-78EFEA250175 (resized).jpeg3B34C13B-762E-4CDB-8F15-78EFEA250175 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/used-sky-jump-free-fall-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.