(Topic ID: 73545)

Used complete worn Centaur PF for sale to known buyer - how many $$ is fair?

By ChrisM

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Big_Bob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi all:

Sorry for the double post, put this in PFS also - just need a fast reply. This is not for sale here, I have a buyer, but I have a related question please. I have a complete but beat Centaur PF that someone wants to buy, to do a swap onto a repro field (he's basically building a Centaur from the ground up, I have wood to build a new cabinet, this is the PF, he has a repro PF, he's found harnesses, etc.)

What would YOU charge for a used PF to do a swap with? They're not making them anymore, of course, I want to be fair but also not get ripped off. Any ideas? I have a figure of $350 in mind. Too little? Too much? Thank you.

Chris

#2 10 years ago

Last year, I paid $20 plus shipping for a Centaur playfield to be used for wall art.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize this discussion was about a populated pf. Mine was just a beat pf after swap.

#3 10 years ago

A BLANK unpopulated worn PF would be $50 to $100 IMO. If this is populated with all the parts then definitely worth more. There are LOTS of parts on a centaur PF and populated ones are probably few and far between.

Parker

#4 10 years ago

At the Ohio show this year, a very worn populated Centaur playfield had a $200 asking price on it.

#5 10 years ago

A used and worn Centaur pf sold for $100 at MGC this year

#6 10 years ago

Thanks guys!!

Chris

#7 10 years ago

I would give you $500 shipped.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/used-complete-worn-centaur-pf-for-sale-to-known-buyer-how-many-is-fair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.