Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

German-mountians.jpg
    Yellowstone6.jpg
    Yellowstone3.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    Avalon-Catalina.jpg
    image.jpg
    Bryce13.jpg
    IMG_5481.JPG
    IMAG3705.jpg
    detroit3.jpg
    cass corridor 2.jpg
    cass corridor.jpg
    20141117_165055.jpg
    IMG_200472741629760.jpeg
    20141124_161028.jpg
    string-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinster68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago

New York. There's enough there to keep you quite busy ... but a short drive gets you to the New Jersey shore, and the awesome cities of Philadelphia and Boston. Head a little west (where I am) and you have amazing mountains with some great drives through NJ into New York state. Rent a convertible and you'll be a happy dude.

#73 9 years ago

New York, Chicago, LA, Seattle for the cities ... they truly are the best at food, culture, and chicks.

New England, The Rockies, California/Oregon Coast for absolutely breathtaking scenery.

#85 9 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

Yosemite is even more jaw dropping than the coast for first time visitors. Pictures really don't do it justice.
    But that's not important right now. The whole west coast of the continent is loaded with pins. I'd start in San Diego and go north until I hit Vancouver. San Diego, LA, SLO, Bay Area, Sacramento, Redding, Eugene, Portland, Tacoma, Seattle, then BC. Travel maps at the link below.
    http://pinballmap.com

Indeed. I was in San Francisco this past May and we took a day trip out to Yosemite. I'd share one of my pics, but again - just doesn't do it justice. And I had some pretty awesome panoramic shots... Well worth the trip. Reminds you how very little we are...

#86 9 years ago

ok, maybe just one shot of El Capitan. You don't realize how big this is until you see the tiniest little specks on the rock face is a team of climbers. It's just ominous...
    IMG_0270.jpgIMG_0270.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinster68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/us-cities-worth-a-visit?tu=pinster68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.