Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Tsskinne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Guys I want to buy the Wh2o that is listed in Virginia Beach. I am going there in two weeks for a wedding but he needs it gone quick. Is there anyone willing to go pick it up for me if I pay the seller today and hold onto it until I get down there. I will be on the east coast from June 22-29. Please help a fellow pinsider out. I will be heading to my night job at the bar but can be reached at 574-596-2668 through text while working, slower with replies to any PM's or emails. Please let me know if you can help me get this machine I will be so happy and willing to compensate for travel etc if you can do this. My wedding destination is Myrtle Beach but I can go anywhere along that coast that week for the most part.

Thanks.
-Tommy

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Guys I want to buy the Wh2o that is listed in Virginia Beach. I am going there in two weeks for a wedding but he needs it gone quick. Is there anyone willing to go pick it up for me if I pay the seller today and hold onto it until I get down there. I will be on the east coast from June 22-29. Please help a fellow pinsider out. I will be heading to my night job at the bar but can be reached at 574-596-2668 through text while working, slower with replies to any PM's or emails. Please let me know if you can help me get this machine I will be so happy and willing to compensate for travel etc if you can do this. My wedding destination is Myrtle Beach but I can go anywhere along that coast that week for the most part.
Thanks.
-Tommy

Tommy I LOVE YOUR Passion for getting this machine...Who can help him out in the VA beach area?

#3 9 years ago

I have had two pinsiders contact me willing to help. Just waiting to hear back from seller. If anyone knows them please let them no I can have the game picked up.

#4 9 years ago

Where is the game, I live in Va Beach as well. I have a little room that I could help if you need me to.

#5 9 years ago

I'm in Virginia Beach also. Can help if your other offers fall through.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Is there anyone willing to go pick it up for me if I pay the seller today

Hope it works out for you. You are a trusting fellow . Good luck !!

#7 9 years ago

Hey guys seller doesn't do paypal. Anyone willing to have me gift them PayPal and go pick it up with cash? I know that's asking a lot but figured worth a try.

#8 9 years ago

Someone help him out! He's one one of the great guys in this hobby -- always willing to help others. If I could do anything I would.

#9 9 years ago

Thanks Daane. I know it's asking a lot of people. Thanks to all those who have tried to help.

#10 9 years ago

this post is even making me anxious, if i was in va id do it no problem. hope it works out for ya

#11 9 years ago

Haha. Guy needs it gone this weekend he said it's only time he is in town and it's at his mothers house. Still trying.

#12 9 years ago

Have Sunday off from both jobs but 24 hour round trip when I'm not already headed there defeats the savings.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

17,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/urgent-pinsider-favor-request-virginia-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.