UPS has Outdone Themselves...

By Billy16

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

queen-studios-collectibles-thanos-avengers-endgame-lifesize-1-1-scale-bust-img03 (resized).jpg
z9c83 (resized).jpg
20200428_162228 (resized).jpg
20200428_162015 (resized).jpg
5D52B74B-B649-4E02-9434-4BF8B6709FA2 (resized).jpeg
4A0216EB-331B-4AD6-A17E-C3AD33B871CF (resized).jpeg
Colon-Blow-672x372 (resized).png
60200646_1fa0f5a28a_z (resized).jpg
20180513_151951 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

My package started its journey less than 100 miles away last Tuesday. It sat around the UPS hub collecting dust for two days. Some enterprising UPS employee had the realization that this item just might not make it to the final destination if they did not actually put it on a truck. OK, day three and now it is moving. Makes the 92 mile journey south, gets put on another truck last Friday and is now "out for delivery". Except it was never delivered. Check the tracking the next morning and "your package was delayed due to circumstances beyond our control." Huh, I'd think being on the truck and "out for delivery" would negate that excuse for poor service, but whatever. So today, Monday, it is again "out for delivery." Only one slight problem--it was once again not delivered. Be interesting to see what reason they have when some other genius scans it tomorrow.
Now I need that future VP of Operations who put it on the truck up north to come out to Aguanga and show the driver how to take it off the truck....
UPS, you really suck at what you do!

Sounds exactly like a previous experience that I have had with them. The item eventually got delivered.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ups-has-outdone-themselves?tu=lukyduck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.