UPS has Outdone Themselves...

By Billy16

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

queen-studios-collectibles-thanos-avengers-endgame-lifesize-1-1-scale-bust-img03 (resized).jpg
z9c83 (resized).jpg
20200428_162228 (resized).jpg
20200428_162015 (resized).jpg
5D52B74B-B649-4E02-9434-4BF8B6709FA2 (resized).jpeg
4A0216EB-331B-4AD6-A17E-C3AD33B871CF (resized).jpeg
Colon-Blow-672x372 (resized).png
60200646_1fa0f5a28a_z (resized).jpg
20180513_151951 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elcolonel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 3 years ago

Here’s a head scratcher from USPS. Item scanned in as received in Columbus Ohio, coming to Ga., on April 21. Today is the 29th and No status change whatsoever.
Tracking History
April 21, 2020, 4:39 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
COLUMBUS, OH 43220
Your shipment was received at 4:39 pm on April 21, 2020 in COLUMBUS, OH 43220. The acceptance of your package is pending.
April 21, 2020, 9:41 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
COLUMBUS, OH 43220

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from erak:

First world problems.
The shit I ordered Durning a global crisis. And probably don't actually need in the grand scheme of things. Hasn't shown up yet.
[quoted image]

Charles Durning? I though he was a deceased actor. Maybe that’s why the deliveries are so slow, waiting for Charles to give the ok, to ship...

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I don't get this...
- Rural people tend to be conservative
- Conservative people seem to hate the post office, but
- Rural people benefit most from the post office
Get rid of USPS and watch Fedex, UPS, etc. start charging out the wazoo (read: appropriately) for deliveries to your ranch in East Bumfuc, Nowhereville.

Quoted from Daditude:

If i wrote a letter and folded it over, it would have been thicker. I ship hundreds of items a year, so i am quite familiar with it. I have noticed this disturbing trend in post offices for awhile now. They have changed MANY rules to raise prices...in addition to outright increasing prices as well.

metallik,
Do you or several of your first of kin work for USPS? That statement was a load of poppycock. Daditude is has it right. The USPS is like Amtrak, a black hole of government sponsored, taxpayer funded inefficient crap!

#113 3 years ago

Spoken like a true public sector union boss...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elcolonel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ups-has-outdone-themselves?tu=elcolonel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.