UPS has Outdone Themselves...

By Billy16

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

queen-studios-collectibles-thanos-avengers-endgame-lifesize-1-1-scale-bust-img03 (resized).jpg
z9c83 (resized).jpg
20200428_162228 (resized).jpg
20200428_162015 (resized).jpg
5D52B74B-B649-4E02-9434-4BF8B6709FA2 (resized).jpeg
4A0216EB-331B-4AD6-A17E-C3AD33B871CF (resized).jpeg
Colon-Blow-672x372 (resized).png
60200646_1fa0f5a28a_z (resized).jpg
20180513_151951 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’ve been doing ok. Probably had a dozen items shipped over the past month including a $3500 guitar the only thing that never showed up was a wok.
I really wanted that wok too. We ordered another one.

Levi, what kind of guitar did you get?

#49 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing. Looks very nice!

#52 3 years ago

I would say cherry as well. The picture behind the game a little darker ( not as much light) compliments it better. In the case , more light and as you mentioned looks a bit more faded. Still a nice example!
Cherry for the win.

#103 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I received a package from Marcos last week. It had a USPS flat-rate box INSIDE a USPS flat-rate envelope.
I guess someone there realized that shipping the envelope was cheaper than shipping the box, so they just stuck the box inside it.
Kind of a silly world we live in.

3 of my last orders were like this.

1 month later
#120 3 years ago

I wonder for high dollar value items like back glass and playfields , if a video of complete boxing is made showing double box or thereof
Would be proof enough. ?

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I had a couple of pictures that I just happen to take on a whim of the playfield I shipped UPS and it was even in a custom made wooden crate and cardboard boxed on the inside. UPS lost it and has no idea what happened to it. Took four months of SCREAMING to them on the phone and I don't remember how many emails, faxes and red tape BS paperwork for them to FINALLY pay the $700 insurance claim. That was the final straw and I vow to never use UPS again for anything, ever!!
John

What a thorn in the you know where!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ups-has-outdone-themselves?tu=chad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.