10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Shadow_Plastic.png

#1 10 years ago

My Shadow is completely missing the playfield plastic shown in the picture below.

If anyone has one they can sell me (new or used), that would be fantastic.

(I'm aware of the full repro set available, but I don't exactly need -- nor have the funds for -- a full set right now.)

Shadow_Plastic.pngShadow_Plastic.png

1 month later
2 weeks later
#6 10 years ago

That part is broken in every Shadow game I've ever worked on (because the ball falls from the Battlefield above it).

I looked in my junk box for some pieces you could glue to another substrate, but no luck.

Maybe someone has the broken pieces in the bottom of their cab?

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for looking, Vid. I appreciate it.

#8 10 years ago

Mine's broken as well, just can't justify spending $150. because of one broken plastic.

Too bad someone couldn't sell just that one piece!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Mine's broken as well, just can't justify spending $150. because of one broken plastic.
Too bad someone couldn't sell just that one piece!

Word.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/upper-playfield-plastic-needed-for-the-shadow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.