(Topic ID: 225546)

Upper Michigan Club: You, me, and all these crickets

By Gornkleschnitzer

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CAM00205.jpg
    IMG_20190607_190507909 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190207_130912640 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181209_175438080 (resized).jpg
    DEBF9A38-A23D-44BB-A67A-E8A6B5D084E6 (resized).png
    IMG_20181019_080424218 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181024_081354063 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180915_082539739 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_outlane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 4 years ago

Just found you! I was born and raised in Iron Mountain. Moved down by Traverse City nearly 11 years ago. Bought my first pin in 2014. A Sharkey's Shootout. Restored it and then a F-14. Did a high end restoration on that one with new PPS repro playfield. Sold those and bought two more modern games. Glad to see someone up there into pinball. Will stop in one of these days when passing through. Cheers!

1 month later
    #49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Localspeedshop:

I’m as far as the UP goes in Sault Ste. Marie

Na, Copper Harbor is farther!I used to live in Iron Mountain.

2 months later
    #56 4 years ago

Sure you want to deal with Superior lake effect winters? I used to live in Iron Mountain. It's considered the "banana belt" of the U.P. LOL! No lake effect. Less snow than we get in Traverse City! I would hate to leave behind a great pinball community. I'm lucky that a coin op opened up in Traverse City a few years ago and is growing to include a nice selection of modern pins and a league.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_outlane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/upper-michigan-club-you-me-and-all-these-crickets?tu=mr_outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.