• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

old chicago relay (resized).jpg
old chicago relay 2a (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

tried to run my upper deck this morning and it started to reset, score reset but the game never finished cycling to reset. when I push start now after turning off power I get nothing. time to start trouble shooting. the game has the original schematics but my problem is there are no labels inside the game on the relays so I was hoping someone could tell me which relays are what on the game on both the back box and in the main cabinet so it will be easier to track down my fault. any down load of a manual would be nice too. the reason the game dies was that a mouse had built a swanky home inside and either ate or destroyed the labels inside.

1 week later
#2 4 years ago

I have been trying to create a layout chart for the relays for my upper deck since it currently has no labels inside it now. any corrections to this chart would be appreciated and if anyone has a scan of the upper deck manual

old chicago relay 2a (resized).jpgold chicago relay 2a (resized).jpgold chicago relay (resized).jpgold chicago relay (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/upper-deck-information?hl=wugly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.