eightball-1 (resized).jpg
wc3 (resized).jpg
wc2 (resized).jpg
wc1 (resized).jpg
cf-right-apron (resized).JPG
cf-left-apron (resized).JPG
image1 (resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

We're working and playing on machines daily here at UpKick. lizzyd and I find inspirations for the mods and products we design from the machines that are brought into our shop for service.

You can follow our completed restorations on our website (https://upkickpinball.weebly.com/restorations.html).

We hope you'll follow this thread for new products developed for our Pinside shop.

#2 3 years ago

Recently a Williams Tri Zone was brought in for service so we've designed plastic protectors. Custom apron cards should soon follow.

Tri Zone Plastic Protectors

trizone-center (resized).jpgtrizone-center (resized).jpgtrizone-left (resized).jpgtrizone-left (resized).jpgtrizone-right (resized).jpgtrizone-right (resized).jpg
#4 3 years ago

Also following

#5 3 years ago

Thanks Jamon for sharing these pictures of our new Paragon cards and coin inserts now in our UpKick shop. Looking fierce!

paragon cards (resized).jpegparagon cards (resized).jpegparagon coin (resized).jpegparagon coin (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#6 3 years ago

UpKick just added a Gold Edition Addams Family apron card to the options as requested by a customer. If desired, we can add your personal build number to it!
Tack on a bonus Feel the Power sticker to your order and save on shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/04008-addams-family-apron-cards-

#addams-family-gold-special-collectors-edition

gold edition with personal number (resized).jpggold edition with personal number (resized).jpgaddams cards (resized).jpgaddams cards (resized).jpgfeel the power (resized).pngfeel the power (resized).png
#7 3 years ago

Looking good Guys...

#8 3 years ago

We've been working on once of the nicest Gorgars I have ever seen.
It's prompted us to create some nice items to go along with how good it looks.

Our Gorgar UpKick Kit comes with coin door inserts, apron cards and a skull keychain.

We also created some Gorgar plastic protectors

GorgarCoinInsertsCloseUp (resized).jpgGorgarCoinInsertsCloseUp (resized).jpgGorgarPPRSling (resized).jpgGorgarPPRSling (resized).jpgGorgarSkullWhite (resized).jpgGorgarSkullWhite (resized).jpgGorgarPPLSling (resized).jpgGorgarPPLSling (resized).jpgGorgarApronCardsWide (resized).jpgGorgarApronCardsWide (resized).jpg
#9 3 years ago

Thanks SWMurphy for sending us pictures of the UpKicked Super-Flite! These cards and inserts are now in our shop.

super flite cards 3 (resized).jpegsuper flite cards 3 (resized).jpegsuper flite info card (resized).jpegsuper flite info card (resized).jpegsuper flite inserts (resized).jpegsuper flite inserts (resized).jpegsuper flite rules (resized).jpegsuper flite rules (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#10 3 years ago

New red hot Bally Fireball EM from 1972 apron cards added to the shop! If you have Fireball Classic, PM me and I'll trade cards for good pictures of them in the machine with adjusted card size.

fireball rules (resized).jpgfireball rules (resized).jpgfireball cards (resized).jpgfireball cards (resized).jpgFireball info (resized).jpgFireball info (resized).jpg
#11 3 years ago

After a couple of months of designing and revision we are happy to offer our Sorcerer's Crypt mod in our store. This mod looks great and really works well in the game.

Sorcerers Crypt

sor-wideview (resized).jpgsor-wideview (resized).jpg

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from cadmium:

After a couple of months of designing and revision we are happy to offer our Sorcerer's Crypt mod in our store. This mod looks great and really works well in the game.
Sorcerers Crypt

[quoted image]

Damn, that looks pretty cool!

1 week later
#13 3 years ago
Quoted from cadmium:

Sorcerers Crypt

[quoted image]

Wow, I think that’s amazing! I miss my Sorcerer!

#14 3 years ago

Just added custom apron cards for Game Plan's Sharpshooter to the shop!

sharpshooter cards (resized).jpgsharpshooter cards (resized).jpgsharpshooter info (resized).jpgsharpshooter info (resized).jpgsharpshooter rules (resized).jpgsharpshooter rules (resized).jpg
#15 3 years ago

We've been restoring a Mousin' Around and came up with this extra cheesy mod for the ramps.

Mousin Around kit

cheese-compare (resized).JPGcheese-compare (resized).JPG
#16 3 years ago

I really like the idea of the ramp mod, but could they be made more translucent? They look great though good idea!

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

I really like the idea of the ramp mod, but could they be made more translucent? They look great though good idea!

We tried quite a few different options from solid black opaque to transparent. These looked to fit the theme and playfield art the best. Thanks for your feedback!

#18 3 years ago

Here's a Pacmaze we converted to LED for a customer.
The original maze lamps are little halogen bulbs that put out an intense amount of heat.
There's an aftermarket board available for $100 but I felt as if I could modify the original board for much cheaper.
The final result turned out great. No loss of color or brightness and the inserts are cool to the touch now.

I'll post a follow up thread and how to do the conversion soon with a link to purchase the necessary components from our shop.

#19 3 years ago

New cards for Mata Hari, the solid state by Bally. They feature Greta Garbo from the Mata Hari movie poster. Find these in our shop, laser color printed on cardstock and laminated.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/04274-mata-hari-apron-cards-

Mata Hari rules card (resized).jpgMata Hari rules card (resized).jpgmata hari info card (resized).jpgmata hari info card (resized).jpg
#20 3 years ago

Who wants a Kiss? Rock out your game with our new Bally Kiss apron cards inspired by the cabinet side art. We just added them per customer request.
Find them in our shop, laser color printed on cardstock and laminated.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/04275-bally-kiss-apron-cards

Kiss info card (resized).jpgKiss info card (resized).jpgKiss rules card (resized).jpgKiss rules card (resized).jpg

1 month later
#21 3 years ago

UpKick created some custom drop target, spinner and pop bumper decals for a customer's upgraded Flash Gordon. Thanks for the pictures @caracappas!

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpegimage5 (resized).jpegimage5 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#22 3 years ago

We have decorated for Christmas and love the flashing lights at UpKick. This year we've made several pinball inspired ornaments for our tree. They are available in on our website www.upkickpinball.com. Here are some examples, but there are many options. The recycled pop bumper ornaments are one of a kind.

IMG_8340 (resized).jpgIMG_8340 (resized).jpgIMG_8341 (resized).jpgIMG_8341 (resized).jpgIMG_8347 (resized).jpgIMG_8347 (resized).jpgIMG_8348 (resized).jpgIMG_8348 (resized).jpg
#23 3 years ago

More pinball Christmas ornaments added to our shop!

ornament 3d 2020 (resized).jpgornament 3d 2020 (resized).jpgornament 3d back (resized).jpgornament 3d back (resized).jpg
1 month later
#24 3 years ago

Setting Wild Fyre ablaze with these smokin' cards!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/04802-wild-fyre-apron-cards

Wild Fyre Cards (resized).jpgWild Fyre Cards (resized).jpgWild Fyre Rules (resized).jpgWild Fyre Rules (resized).jpgWild Fyre info (resized).jpgWild Fyre info (resized).jpg
#25 3 years ago

I especially like the left card that mirrors the artwork on the playfield by the left drop targets

1 month later
#26 3 years ago

We enjoyed Upkicking this Harlem Globetrotter's drop targets and spinners with new decals. Let us know if you'd like us to design something special for your game.

Harlem spinner and drop target decals upkicked (resized).jpegHarlem spinner and drop target decals upkicked (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#27 2 years ago

On a suggestion from PinballManiac40 we are now offering these reproduction high voltage shields for early Bally/Stern driver boards.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/05017-bally-stern-solenoid-driver-board-high-voltage-shield

caution-hv2 (resized).jpgcaution-hv2 (resized).jpg
9 months later
#28 2 years ago

I love making new flame polished lane guides for old games. This is for a Williams A-Go-Go.
I think they look better than the original PETG which has dulled edges.

If you're interested in new custom clear plastic guides like these, message us.

-- How to insert stand-offs --

When you go to insert the metal stand-offs into the plastic, the plastic hole will be slightly smaller.
I position the stand-off on the plastic where it needs to go.
Then I take my heated soldering iron (800) and insert it into the stand-off.
Gentle downward pressure and it should slowly sink into the plastic. Continue until it bottoms out. Don't overdo it.
I then flip it and let it cool. Put my heated iron in from the other side to melt off excess. Wait to cool again then trim off excess with snips.

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
1 month later
#30 1 year ago

We've just added Gottlieb Counterforce apron cards to our shop.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/06689-counterforce-apron-cards

cf-left-apron (resized).JPGcf-left-apron (resized).JPGcf-right-apron (resized).JPGcf-right-apron (resized).JPG
#31 1 year ago

Good work! I’ve loved all the cards made for me by Upkick. Good folks and good quick service.

4 weeks later
#32 1 year ago

Williams World Cup '78 apron cards just added to our shop.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/06806-world-cup-78-apron-cards

wc1 (resized).jpgwc1 (resized).jpgwc2 (resized).jpgwc2 (resized).jpgwc3 (resized).jpgwc3 (resized).jpg
10 months later
#33 1 year ago

Just added these new Eight Ball apron cards. Available in a black & white option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/08067-eight-ball-apron-cards

eightball-1 (resized).jpgeightball-1 (resized).jpgeightball-2 (resized).jpgeightball-2 (resized).jpgeightball-3 (resized).jpgeightball-3 (resized).jpgeightball-4 (resized).jpgeightball-4 (resized).jpgeightball-5 (resized).jpgeightball-5 (resized).jpgeightball-6 (resized).jpgeightball-6 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
2 months later
#35 9 months ago

Looks great!!

5 months later
#36 3 months ago

We've just added our 2023 Christmas ornament design to our shop. Merry Christmas!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/09884-upkick-s-2023-christmas-tree-ornament

GreenTreeFront (resized).jpgGreenTreeFront (resized).jpgMirrorTreeFront (resized).jpgMirrorTreeFront (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/upkick-pinball-s-latest-shop-items?hl=swmurphy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.