Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sor-wideview (resized).jpg
fireball cards (resized).jpg
fireball rules (resized).jpg
Fireball info (resized).jpg
super flite cards 3 (resized).jpeg
super flite info card (resized).jpeg
super flite rules (resized).jpeg
super flite inserts (resized).jpeg
GorgarCoinInsertsCloseUp (resized).jpg
GorgarSkullWhite (resized).jpg
GorgarPPRSling (resized).jpg
GorgarPPLSling (resized).jpg
GorgarApronCardsWide (resized).jpg
addams cards (resized).jpg
gold edition with personal number (resized).jpg
feel the power (resized).png

#1 45 days ago

We're working and playing on machines daily here at UpKick. lizzyd and I find inspirations for the mods and products we design from the machines that are brought into our shop for service.

You can follow our completed restorations on our website (https://upkickpinball.weebly.com/restorations.html).

We hope you'll follow this thread for new products developed for our Pinside shop.

#2 45 days ago

Recently a Williams Tri Zone was brought in for service so we've designed plastic protectors. Custom apron cards should soon follow.

Tri Zone Plastic Protectors

trizone-center (resized).jpgtrizone-left (resized).jpgtrizone-right (resized).jpg
#4 44 days ago

Also following

#5 43 days ago

Thanks jamon for sharing these pictures of our new Paragon cards and coin inserts now in our UpKick shop. Looking fierce!

paragon cards (resized).jpegparagon coin (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#6 34 days ago

UpKick just added a Gold Edition Addams Family apron card to the options as requested by a customer. If desired, we can add your personal build number to it!
Tack on a bonus Feel the Power sticker to your order and save on shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/04008-addams-family-apron-cards-

The Addams Family Gold (Special Collectors Edition)

gold edition with personal number (resized).jpgaddams cards (resized).jpgfeel the power (resized).png
#7 34 days ago

Looking good Guys...

#8 32 days ago

We've been working on once of the nicest Gorgars I have ever seen.
It's prompted us to create some nice items to go along with how good it looks.

Our Gorgar UpKick Kit comes with coin door inserts, apron cards and a skull keychain.

We also created some Gorgar plastic protectors

GorgarCoinInsertsCloseUp (resized).jpgGorgarPPRSling (resized).jpgGorgarSkullWhite (resized).jpgGorgarPPLSling (resized).jpgGorgarApronCardsWide (resized).jpg
#9 27 days ago

Thanks swmurphy for sending us pictures of the UpKicked Super-Flite! These cards and inserts are now in our shop.

super flite cards 3 (resized).jpegsuper flite info card (resized).jpegsuper flite inserts (resized).jpegsuper flite rules (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#10 12 days ago

New red hot Bally Fireball EM from 1972 apron cards added to the shop! If you have Fireball Classic, PM me and I'll trade cards for good pictures of them in the machine with adjusted card size.

fireball rules (resized).jpgfireball cards (resized).jpgFireball info (resized).jpg
#11 11 days ago

After a couple of months of designing and revision we are happy to offer our Sorcerer's Crypt mod in our store. This mod looks great and really works well in the game.

Sorcerers Crypt

sor-wideview (resized).jpg

#12 10 days ago
Quoted from cadmium:

After a couple of months of designing and revision we are happy to offer our Sorcerer's Crypt mod in our store. This mod looks great and really works well in the game.
Sorcerers Crypt

[quoted image]

Damn, that looks pretty cool!

1 week later
#13 1 day ago
Quoted from cadmium:

Sorcerers Crypt

[quoted image]

Wow, I think that’s amazing! I miss my Sorcerer!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Howell, MI
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside