Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by fsumassey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Greatpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

When did you place your order?

Jan. 15 th

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Alien.. issue is that they did not give me dates, although i am at fault for asking point blank.

I can't get a game # or what # they are on as far as shipping , just general , vague updates

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

If you are talking about Alien , nobody knows anything . Coming up on 3 months since i paid and no update except "it's on the water" . The original invoice said "shipping June 8th" . I think the ship stopped at Gilligans Island for a while , until the professor figured out how to get the Xeno head working
Expect any future shipments to be delayed if the current trend continues. #44

I ordered 8 months ago ...still nada

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I mean you guys ordered games that have had this tumultuous history, are being manufactured in Europe, at an unknown speed other than slowly, and are being shipped by the containerful when ready apparently, and you're surprised at the speed of delivery and lack of information? You ordered the wrong game. Just get a stern or something next time.

Problem is with the distributor , can't get any hard facts ...what number am I on the list .... what number are you shipping now to see where I'm at. It's been 8 months since I ordered and still can't get this info ???

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Correct. This blows people's minds sometime, but that IS the case in some circumstances. I'm the manager of a furnitire store and hear often "where is my furniture." The cold harsh reality is; nobody knows and there is nobody I "can call" to find out.

not looking for an exact shipping date , just want to know what number I am in the wait list ..#5 , # 50 , # 500 This should not be hard and should have been given when ordered !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 160.00
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Greatpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/updates-from-cointaker?tu=Greatpins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.