(Topic ID: 275614)

Updated Shipping options? Prices are Crazy!

By smileymatthew

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hayfarmer
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smileymatthew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Not sure if it's because of the what's happening in the world right now, but I have two EM's that need to be shipped from NJ to Grand Rapids MI. I'm getting quotes well over $1000 which is way more than I'm used to. 6 Months ago I had two games shipped from Texas (3 times as far) for Just over $500.

Any suggestions on other shippers or has anyone else noticed the same thing or am I just having bad luck?

Thanks!

- Matt

#7 3 years ago

Thanks all. Last two times I've emailed Michelle I didn't get a response. I sent another email this morning. I guess I can try calling. I've used STI several times in the past and have a few "Scheduling" issues but that was it.

Not sure who Bob an Dan are but I can reach out to them!

#9 3 years ago

Great, Thank you!

#10 3 years ago

Emailed both Judy and Michelle. No response from either. Very odd. Anyone else had this issue?

#15 3 years ago

I emailed Michelle Wednesday and Judy Friday AM. Guess we'll see. Otherwise I'll call

#17 3 years ago

Done - I have Michelles Number - Is Judy the same number? Many thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smileymatthew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/updated-shipping-options-prices-are-crazy?tu=smileymatthew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.