9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by John_I
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I have details about my upcoming trip on the website pinballsonthemove.com but was asked by member of different newsgroup to update you on a number of things. First the bad news. I have found it necessary to increase the price of a game transport from $250 to $280 per game. If 2 or more games are picked up from one location and transported to the same location the charge will be $250 per game. In other news my trip will start north Oct 6,7,or 8th depending on the number of pickups I have before the White Rose (York) show in PA. I am not taking a booth as I have in the past, but instead be parked in the general parking lot. I will not be selling any games this year. There is still room for about 5 games so feel free to contact me with any questions. After the York show I will be heading for Chicago and Pinball Expo. Also dont forget I will be going to the Free Play Florida show Oct 21-23 and can transport anything from the Oct trip to Florida. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks Don

Donald Bosworth
    pinballsonthemove.com
    [email protected]
    919-495-1124 Cell

#2 9 years ago

Thanks for the update Don. By the way the Free Play Florida Show is actually November 21-23 and not October.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/update-pinballs-on-the-move-upcoming-trips-in-oct-and-nov and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.