Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by joemamma
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Had a lot of interest and I hope I answered everyone's questions. If not feel free to email me direct at pinballwizz at gmail. com.

Here is the current status of what we have for sale...

Scared Stiff. $1200 -- SOLD
Whitewater. $975 -- TWO PEOPLE INTERESTED, NO SOLID DEAL YET
Nos Twilight Zone with mini & nos plastic set. $1200 -- TWO INTERESTED, PIX SENT, NO SOLID DEAL YET
Monster Bash. $1500 -- THREE INTERESTED, PIX WILL BE TAKEN AND SENT THIS WEEKEND

Soon to be ready

Simpsons with mini. $900 -- SLIGHT INTEREST, NOTHING SOLID
Monopoly. $900 -- SLIGHT INTEREST, NOTHING SOLID
Funhouse. $1000 -- SOLD
Attack from Mars. $1000 -- SOLD
Lethal Weapon. $800 -- SLIGHT INTEREST, NOTHING SOLID
Judge Dredd. $950 -- SLIGHT INTEREST, NOTHING SOLID

Several requests to do playfields and I think I answered everyone. I think I got pix sent to everyone who asked except the MB and those I will take later this weekend. If not please email me directly.

All my Best,

Chris

#2 10 years ago

A number of people who seemed very interested have either changed their mind or I didn't answer questions to their liking. If you are wanting more info or pics or I didn't answer your questions give me a slap across the nose. I would also remind you if you feel I'm out of line on price feel free to make an offer.

In any case here is what I have for sale right now...

update 2-13-14

Whitewater. $975 --
Nos Twilight Zone with mini PF (not NOS) & nos plastic set. $1200 --
Monster Bash. $1500 --

Soon to be ready

Simpsons with mini. $900 --
Monopoly. $900 --
Lethal Weapon. $800 --
Judge Dredd. $950 --

Chris

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/update-on-pfs-we-have-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.