Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PATZ201438.JPG
    PATZ201441.JPG
    PATZ201442.JPG
    PATZ 030.JPG
    PATZ 015.JPG
    metallica.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J_Cutler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 9 years ago

As a first timer at PATZ on Thursday I was a bit disappointed. Unfortunately this was the only day I could go. I arrived right at 2pm. Did I have a good time? Sure. Worth the 12.00? Absolutely. Was I able to purchase really anything much off the 3 page list of LEDS and parts I wanted to buy.... Not even close. I able to buy new pinballs, some leg bolts and some diodes that I really didn't even need. CPR was there, John Dayhuff and one other vendor that I got the balls from. One other vendor that looked like a pile of junk by the tournament area. Stayed until 6pm then left as it looked like no other vendors were going to be there Thursday night. Was hoping to spend a pile of cash with Cointaker and pinball life. But just ended up seeing a bunch of empty vendor tables. Had a great time playing some of the machines. Albeit couple had level issues, 1 with a stuck up right flipper. One that wasn't on freeplay and a police force that looked like it just came out of a barn and one game with a dead pop bumper on it. Might have been 30 machines available and more coming in now again when I was leaving.But still had a great time, just real disappointed that the vendors I came for was not there Thursday. Entered the 10.00 raffle for the pinball, currently waiting for my call to come and pick it up. lol Had a great time playing WOZ.. Will be back next year... but not on Thursday..

#60 9 years ago

Any previous comments I made was not intentionally meant to bash the show at all. I had a lot of fun. Think I played everything that was there on Thursday. I came at 2pm opening and left at 6 pm. so I missed a lot. Never having been to one before, my expectations may have been set to high. Because of work obligations I could not attend any other time.
    Being just newly into the pinball scene as an owner of a game, and not really played a lot since the early 1980's. I enjoyed playing all the machine. As pretty much all I have never played before. Unfortunately I came with a pile of cash and came home with the same pile. The vendors that I wanted to spend cash with were not there until from what I hear until friday evening. That is where my gripe is at. The show is Thur - Saturday. As a vendor it seems you would want to be there for all of the show. I take it that your objective is to make as much money as you can, right? I'm sure I'm not the only one who went home with a pocketful of cash that I wanted to line your pockets with..

Jack

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J_Cutler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/update-from-patz?tu=J_Cutler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.