(Topic ID: 220349)

Upcoming Multimorphic P3 Twitch Streams on Buffalo Pinball

By KevInBuffalo

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KevInBuffalo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hey all! I’m happy to share that Multimorphic sent us a brand new P3 machine with the Lexy Lightspeed and Cannon Lagoon modules to stream. Over the next few weeks we’ll be regularly showcasing the platform and a number of its different game offerings.

On Friday I received the machine and streamed the unboxing and setup. The archive is on YouTube here:

Tomorrow night (July 2) at 8 Eastern, we will do our first gameplay stream, featuring Lexy Lightspeed: Escape from Earth.

So if you’re curious about the P3 platform and want to see the games in action, please join us and hang out. Lots more to come!

Follow the channel and turn on notifications to be alerted when we go live: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#2 5 years ago

Here's an archive of tonight's stream if you missed it live. We started off with some Lexy Lightspeed: Secret Agent Showdown, played some ROCs and finished up with a whole bunch of Lexy Lightspeed: Escape from Earth:

1 week later
#4 5 years ago

Just posted a series of photos from the playfield swap process from Lexy Lightspeed to Cannon Lagoon: https://instagram.com/p/BlG44zwlLMo/

More streaming tomorrow (Thursday) at 8 Eastern on Cannon Lagoon and the beta of Grand Slam Rally!

#5 5 years ago

Fun stream last night! Here's a highlight of a few games of the Grand Slam Rally beta:

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I have a question regarding P3. First, thanks for doing the streams. However, I find the black smokey looking ball trails to be annoying to watch on the stream. Does this look as bad in person? Also, is there a way to turn that off? If so, would be interested to see a stream with the ball trails off to see the difference.

So in the first gameplay video the ball tracking was slightly off, which makes the ball trails more distracting than they should be. A quick software adjustment fixed that, and I'll be doing more streams with the "correct" ball trails on Lexy in the future.

But, in reality, even with the tracking the way it was in the first video, I don't find the trails annoying at all in person. When you're playing you're tracking the ball and the smoke trails are just a fun effect. On videos it's much easier to focus on the ball trails and I think it stands out even more because of the backlighting effect on the camera lens.

I'm not sure if you can turn the trails off or not, but I'll take a look in the menus. Or, I'm sure gstellenberg can confirm/deny if he pops in.

#9 5 years ago

Here's some Cannon Lagoon action. Battling the Kraken!

#10 5 years ago

Last highlight from last night: finishing off the night with some Barnyard!

1 week later
#12 5 years ago

Gerry joins me tonight to talk about the history of Multimorphic, the development of the P3 platform and what's ahead. Come hang out in chat and we may pull some of your questions to answer as well! Live at 8 Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#14 5 years ago

Here's the Cosmic Cart Racing gameplay reveal if you missed it live!

1 week later
#19 5 years ago

Did a mid-stream playfield swap from Cosmic Cart Racing to Lexy today, here's the highlight if you want to see how it all works:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KevInBuffalo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/upcoming-p3-twitch-streams-on-buffalo-pinball?tu=KevInBuffalo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.