(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 498 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zioshu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10899 2 years ago

Sleal16 may i ask you,when did you placed your order?Thanks

4 weeks later
#11095 2 years ago

Swoods5688 Wow this got so much fun potentioal.Glad to see an idea so simple yet so smart,brought to life.

1 month later
#11395 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Does anyone know for certain if the game is in or out of product? I am seeing some places saying they are getting more in the second quarter of this year.

Tried to put an order from my distro since 10 dec 2021...unfortunately in the first place he just told me that there are no scheduled production for the first half of the 2022,after 3 months he wrote me that there will be no Maidens for the whole 2022 and no certain production for the next year.At this point,the uncertainty triggered me and pushed meto opt for a pretty mint 2nd hand Prem one from August 2019 build.Not brand new but man,this is for me the dream machine and i cannot allow myself to miss this one at home.Moreover the market is going crazy and this title seems to earning pretty well trough time.
Good luck for your research.

1 week later
#11426 1 year ago

Hi guys,I'm new to the hobby and fell il love with this machine since my first ball played in september 2021.Decided to grab a HUO Premium and joined the club last week.Unfortunately i wasn't aware of the pooling/chipping issues on these playfields until i started digging on pinside's forums,then i checked mine and it is obviously affected.Build date is May 2019 and got something around 2200 plays.I was wandering how to deal with this and got few questions i would like to submit to you:do you think the ironing fix could be still an option here? Is there a chance to receive a new PF,working between the original owner and his distro/Stern?In the worst case,where should i check in order to buy a new PF to swap eventually?Thank you so much in advance

#11443 1 year ago

Scott8806 Tranquilize Monk VisitorQ Gorgar666 Ok guys,thanks for every answer and tip you allready gave me.I'll try to take some pics during the weekend in order to share.I took some more accurate inspections these days and I didn't noticed anything other than the extreme pooling under the posts.PF protector was put on from first ball,guide rails don't have any pooling/chipping underneath,and the cabinet is perfect(no scuffs,fades,bubble).Actually IF i can "fix" the problem with the iron and avoid further damage,i would be so happy with my machine.I didn't buy it looking to make a profit reselling it and i'm not a perfectionist collector,i just want to keep my most expensive toy safe and in the best shape as long as possible,set it in my game room and play the hell out of it without being afraid to find myself play on a white wood playfield any time soon.

#11452 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

After receiving Steve’s “Gus” bash toy mod I immediately purchased a acrylic art set to paint both the arch and Anubis mods .This weekend I’ll be practicing on some figurines before moving on to the mods .Should be fun
[quoted image]

I'll do the same on mines...i mean i'll provide the materials needed and force my wife to paint them.Still waiting for my Gus to arrive since 12 April...being european feels pretty bad when it comes to deal with shipments from USA.Steve did a magnificent job with this mod,a bash piece of art handpainted sculpture which was the only thing missing(not for me but i see a lot of complaints about it).I mean IMHO once installed,this machine will be packed with everything i could ever desire on a pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Wanted
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zioshu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=zioshu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.