(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wtatumjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4868 4 years ago
Quoted from Brady2Gronk:

I just joined the club and also got a signed picture. 5/22/19 build date. Are these common or rare?

Common if you're selling..rare if buying

3 weeks later
#5023 4 years ago
Quoted from CHIEF1893:

Fellow Pinsiders
I have my IM pro for about a month and while playing we notice alot of air balls. Ball lands on left wire form, when shooting center ramp flies back and lands on plastic covers. Tried putting the stern balls back that I replaced with some marco ones didn't do much, playfield is at 6.8 and centered L/R. Also when starting trooper do all 3 balls come out from left loop? Lately only 2 get trapped there and other comes out from right orbit. Thanks in advance.

Try raising the flipper rubber rings a bit

1 week later
#5088 4 years ago

Maiden with the BSD Dracula mod?

2 years later
#9751 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Replacing coil stops only because i'm having issues with a sticky flipper. Clean coil sleeves or is that a waste of time? heard yes and no

I'll just metion this as it happened to me. If you ever adjust your flippers the linkage can slide down the flipper shaft a bit and put it in a bind especially when the flipper fully extended. Make sure before you tighten the flipper where you want it the connector is parralel with the coil . This caused my flipper to hang in the up position before I figured it out .

1 week later
#9839 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Just as a point of interest, as it relates to that silicon grease you noticed...
I recently replaced my drop targets on my Stern Star Wars (exchanging for those transparent drops). This was an NIB from a few months ago. When I was exchanging the drops, I also noticed this very same grease on the back of the drops. I'm not sure what their routine was in the past, but this seems to be a routine maneuver nowadays for the back of the drops at Stern.

Yes there is some sort of grease on the drops. I've replaced the drops on LZ and DP without the grease and it doesn't seem to affect play.

#9886 2 years ago

I'll be in the club by end of next week

1 week later
#9945 2 years ago

I just got it today-awsome!

PXL_20211110_221505876.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20211110_221505876.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20211110_221625726 (resized).jpgPXL_20211110_221625726 (resized).jpg
#9947 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Wow that's quite a lineup!!
Hope you enjoy it.
Nice timing on the picture too, the Attack from Mars machine seems to be suggesting something about drugs to me but I can't quite make it out, so I'm going to assume it's telling me to say yes to drugs.

Yes, that's what it says so by all means go ahead.

#9956 2 years ago

Here's the targets lit up.

PXL_20211111_141745876 (resized).jpgPXL_20211111_141745876 (resized).jpg
#10041 2 years ago

I just got mine for GZ and Aerosmith yesterday. I like them so much I ordered for my IM and EHOH also. It takes about 2 weeks to receive your order. They arrive in a mailer tube so they have a curl on them. Best to reverse curl and stick back in the tube for 10 minutes or so. Only tools needed are a Torx screw driver to remove and reinstall the ID plate.
They sell a neat magnetic apron cover too.

PXL_20211116_182125363 (resized).jpgPXL_20211116_182125363 (resized).jpg
#10157 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

I decided to take off the right wireform to find where it was making the ball shoot off and I think I got it.
However I was left with this spacer when I put it back together. It's not the one from the front where the nut is, I thought it came from the phillips screw that holds it down but it's not from there either because the screw isn't long enough. Anyone know if it's from the wireform assembly at all?
[quoted image]

By chance were you eating black olive slices when doing the repair?

#10159 2 years ago

Make sure the two bottom rails go under the ramp bracket as shown. Your opto sender and receiver should have a black olive looking like near the green arrow right and left. I thought these were one piece molded but maybe not.

PXL_20211122_230941118~3 (resized).jpgPXL_20211122_230941118~3 (resized).jpg
#10215 2 years ago

I have been so very lucky to score a IM and GZ within a week of each other. Both are my favorites.
The QR reader is nice on GZ but I can't see upgrading in the home environment so save your money or visit Wizard mods for some nice stuff .
Just one question, I can't backhand right flipper and make right ramp except for half way. Is this normal or should I adjust something?

#10230 2 years ago

Your wireform is bent. Pay particular attention to the area in red.

PXL_20211125_000706302~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20211125_000706302~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20211125_000734648 (resized).jpgPXL_20211125_000734648 (resized).jpg
#10266 2 years ago
Quoted from Biju:

This is what I suspect as well. I'll open it up when I get home and follow the wiring--thanks for the "confirmation" on what I suspected as well.

Excellent question. To be clear, the only reason I suspect it's the pharaoh target is during gameplay I sometimes get a "cymbal/gong crash" sound that repeats several times in a row before stopping and *I think* it also registers "Eddie" letters. Separately, my high score of bullseye targets is unusually high given how long my games are but those are two are the only clues I have right now. Any other thoughts on what it might be?
Great idea on the leaf switches--I'll begin there...

Put the game in switch test mode, safety switch pulled out,
and hit your left and right flipper. You will see EOS and flipper but you may see something else vibration is setting off . Look carefully as it will flash on the screen only a millisecond . It will probably be a leaf switch that needs adjusting.

1 week later
#10328 2 years ago

Here's Wizard Mods apron cover. Before and after.

PXL_20211204_192424206 (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_192424206 (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_192947503 (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_192947503 (resized).jpg
#10332 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Insane, I held off ordering those. I have the speakers done, I KNEW i should have gotten the apron as well!. ARGH! Looks amazing.

Thanks! The good news is they don't make you pay for shipping so all you loose by splitting orders is time.

1 week later
#10398 2 years ago

I also have IM and GZ and find the two very close as my favorites. IM has had problems with the two ball switches- one I fixed but the orb one I ordered a new seat, ball, and actuator. I'll let you know if that fixes it. There was also a one way gate under the upper playfield installed so it was always open and a loose switch on the crypt. It's a great game once dialed in though, even if you aren't a fan of the music it grows on you.

#10400 2 years ago

Good advice from Kkoss and will fix 90 percent of the problems.
My orb ball problem though is the ball will not reseat itself to rest position so the switch doesn't know what to do. I'm going to try another ball and seat. This really isn't the greatest of designs. The spring seems to be proper strength, only the ball is hanging on the lip.

PXL_20211215_132522529~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20211215_132522529~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20211215_133246529~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20211215_133246529~2 (resized).jpg
#10403 2 years ago

Also, next time you have the glass off, check this one way gate. Mine was in the up position screwed to the playfield so it was like this from factory.
I really thought Stern quality was slipping but my GZ was error free.

PXL_20211215_132353532~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20211215_132353532~2 (resized).jpg
#10412 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I used a small amount of grease on the saucers to stop this.

I tried this already- good idea but didn't help in this case.

#10432 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Darn - turned on my IM last night to find that the all of the lower/middle playfield lights are out. GI is ok, and everything else seems to work fine. I had a quick look at the manual, and I believe all those leds are controlled by chained extensions from node board 8 CN3 - I had a look, re-seated the CN3 connector as well as the connecter on each led board (8b,8c, 8d, 8e I think). Still no joy - anyone have any ideas?

I had that exact thing happen to me on my LZ.
My problem was a plug pin going to the node board. The plugs are designed with a male side one the board side which meets the female part in the plug. The female part backed out of the plug so it didn't make contact. Look at each plug on end to see if a female pin has backed out .

2 weeks later
#10517 2 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hi all, I am having a problem on my Premium. The Ramp fails to lift up exactly once per game to start a mode. It is completely random, sometimes it's on the 3rd mode started, sometimes the first, sometimes the 4th. There is no consistency. It works perfectly every other time it is supposed to go up and down. But once per game when it is supposed to lift to start a mode it simply doesnt fire the coil.
I thought it was a code issue so I just downloaded the new 1.10 code and it does the same thing.
Anyone have this happen to them? Works perfectly in test mode and works perfectly every other time. Thanks!

There is a switch under the playfield that let's the pin know there is a ball under the ramp. My switch was loose causing problems. Your's could be loose or need adjusting.

#10520 2 years ago

Yea I tried that. It never even lifts up. So I don’t think it’s an issue detecting a ball.

It doesn't lift at all or lifts and won't hold in up position?

#10523 2 years ago

That’s why it’s so weird about it. It doesn’t even attempt to lift. Yet every other time it’s supposed to lift it works perfectly. But there will always be one time per game where it will randomly simply not lift up to start a mode

I have no idea except to reseat wires on the board that controls that solenoid.

#10525 2 years ago

Alright Ill try that. Any idea which board it is ? haha

I don't know but I'll trace it back if you want. I'd try first pushing on all the connections in the back box. Also try testing using the flippers instead of the coin box door as things take a slightly different route

#10527 2 years ago

Assuming you get the "shoot the underworld" and the red ramp light comes on..but ramp doesn't lift I'd pretty much rule out a software problem. It's probably between the back box and node board or at the back box itself. I hate intermittent problems, they're harder to diagnose and harder to really know when it's fixed. You might contact the pros at Stern.

#10529 2 years ago

Your flipper button will activate the ramp also in test mode. Just try it and see if anything's different. A real long shot. No matter which button you use you need to do it 50 or so times because it's intermittent instead of just a few. I feel though the backbox isn't sending the signal to the node board then to the solenoid...but I've been wrong many, many times. If you can't duplicate the problem in test mode I'd suspect a bad connection in the backbox. You might contact the really smart people at Stern if your problem persists.

#10532 2 years ago

During Hallowed Be Thy Name I hear "escape light lit". I'm not sure what to shoot for as I don't see anything lit that says "escape".

#10533 2 years ago

One thing you can do on the ramp problem is first measure the coil ohms to see if it's far off a normal coil. Then attach a voltmeter the coil leads and leave it hooked up as you play the game. See if you get voltage sometimes but no ramp raise. I've had a flaky coil before. This will at least
tell you if it's a pre-coil problem.
(I'm just throwing ideas out as they come to me)

#10535 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Pretty sure that's the final ramp shot you need to hit. You first need to hit an orange arrow and then hjit the captive ball. Then you need to hit an orange arrow and drop all three targets. I think the escape shot is the last one where you hit one more orange arrow and then the center ramp.

Thanks!

#10537 2 years ago

I fixed it!!! I went through and made sure every single connection was secure. Then disabled the ramp. Then reenabled the ramp. And now it’s worked perfectly for five straight games!!

Yeah!

#10546 2 years ago

I used to collect Spud's stuff. This sign is all I have left.

PXL_20220105_142502626 (resized).jpgPXL_20220105_142502626 (resized).jpg
#10568 2 years ago

After my iron maiden has basically just been turned off for the last month or so due to this post on spoon under the newton balls, I messed with it again today and got it better. How are you moving the spoons to recently as mine are definitely not centered on the spoon, off by a hair. I back out the wood screws on the playfield and got a little movement, is that the only way to adjust?
The white plastic on the spoons seems thin and flexes, wondering if I should order new switch/spoon assemblies.
Are you locktiting the posts when they are adjusted properly, as when I got it right, it backed itself out (which permanently closed the switch mid game)?
Wondering if there are pop numbers switches available with better spoon assemblies. This is just brutal that the tolerances are so tight on this and that it’s such a pain to adjust.

You can bend the spoon a bit to get it centered. I super glued the actuator to the ball spindle as mine kept falling off-I think it was stripped (loctite might be better) I ordered another. Bend the switch contacts as the Johnson controls guy suggested a ways back. Then I used Feeler guages to set the contact gap but it's the same gap as a standard post card so you can use that. The gap is very important so take your time to get that precise. I've had no more problems.

#10594 2 years ago
Quoted from Biju:

I think the callout is "Hot Damn!" but perhaps it's a different one?
At any rate, the callouts on this are top tier and make other games sound downright repetitive.

GZ is good also. I was working on a minor IM problem and my IM is very close to GZ and I kept triggering the the GZ flipper button with my rear. Then I heard "Can't you find another form of amusement"

#10596 2 years ago

I love the rip out of the chest multiball- where else can you get that?

#10630 2 years ago
Quoted from RKip455:

Hello folks... I have an August build IM premium. I've had many issues with the Orb and the captive ball for spelling mummy as well as balls hanging up behind the ramp. I've been able to fix all these but now have a new problem!
Problem:
The left ramp when the tomb is open works fine... except many times it remains open during a Trooper Multiball. When this happens the balls entering the left ramp roll into the sarcophagus lock and get held.... until a ball search is activated. Has anyone experienced this issue? I'm not sure where to start to be honest.
Any information would be very much appreciated.
Thanks... Randall

Go to diagnostics menu, IM game, then lock. Shut coin door. Using flipper button stop lock in position 62. The
"ball on" switches are 39 and 40. Press the leaf switch closest the ball and 40 should light. Then press 39 which is deeper in the chute behind 40. One of these leaf switches needs adjustment-you need to bend the leaf (assuming the switch isn't bad.

PXL_20220113_140211682 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140211682 (resized).jpg
#10632 2 years ago

Captive ball is correct. You can remove a ball and roll it behind the captive ball to test switches. You can do this from above.
Turn pin on. Open coin door. See the green, 2 red , one black button. Press black button 3 times, right red button 3 times, black button once, right red twice, black button once .
Shut coin door. Press right flipper until position 62 is lit You can now see the ball switches 39 and 40 to the rear and slightly below the captive ball.

#10633 2 years ago

Of course open coin door, press green button until you return to intro screen to get out of the test mode

1 week later
#10735 2 years ago

Here's an Anubis from Amazon. About 5.5 inches long. Pretty cheap.

PXL_20220124_194628327 (resized).jpgPXL_20220124_194628327 (resized).jpg
#10755 2 years ago

Here are the Wizard mod side thingies. My first installation. The material is nicely thick but malleable so it's forgiving. About $90.

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Sounds like the switch might need a small adjustment - bit of a pain with it being in the sarcophagus. I haven't had to take that apart yet, but I assume its one of the more complicated bits.
I still have 2 minor issues I haven't resolved yet:
1) Balls not registering in the underworld - I shoot under the ramp and the game just pauses, eventually goes into ball search and then kicks the ball back out. The switch arm under there is tiny, I'm sure the ball just doesn't press it all the way down sometimes depending on how it rolls into the scoop/saucer.
2) Ball keeps getting stuck in the upper loop behind the ramp when it is open.
Minor problems aside - this game is just incredible! Those of you getting this delivered, you are really in for a treat.

My IM underworld switch was loose where it was mounted from the factory causing a similar problem but you probably have to adjust the switch.
I had to remove my ramp and bend it a bit to stop ball hangups behind it.

PXL_20220128_151343574 (resized).jpgPXL_20220128_151343574 (resized).jpgPXL_20220128_151247380 (resized).jpgPXL_20220128_151247380 (resized).jpgPXL_20220128_151338390 (resized).jpgPXL_20220128_151338390 (resized).jpg
#10758 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

They look great.
Waiting for my wiz mods to arrive (in mail)
Easy straightforward install?

It's not too difficult. I used my hands and a dull putty knife. If you make a mistake you can peel it back off and reposition.

#10792 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Anyone ever seen decals for Maiden to cover the seizure warning on apron?
Thnx

You can get an apron cover from Wizard mods. Premium shown, before and after.

PXL_20211204_192424206 (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_192424206 (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_192947503 (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_192947503 (resized).jpg
#10794 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Im ordering the Stern Connect for my Maiden I wonder how this will look with that hooked up.

I'd wait for Wizard to come out with a Connect IMDN apron.
Otherwise you'd have to make a cut out.

#10795 2 years ago

I see Wizard already has a cut out version for Premium/LE.

3 weeks later
#10984 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody install the IC reader on their pro yet? Got my IC kit today and when you replace the apron with the new QR reader one it doesn’t come with the apron decals. Where do you get those?

Wizard mods has an apron with cut outs.

#11011 2 years ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

Why need a full manual plunge? I also have an assortment of random LEDS not working right now on this brandy new rig... sigh.

Make a note of which GIs not working. Is it just the lower GI ? For example.

3 weeks later
#11158 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I am posting this in the Maiden forum so I orobably know the answer. If I had choice between a Maiden Prem or a Godzilla Prem (both nib) which would you get?

I have both. I'd hate to get rid of either. It's too close to call as to which one is better when both are great.

2 weeks later
#11242 2 years ago

Good news is the stairs are on sale, now $15. Bad news is they charge $12.50 to ship. (I think maybe Tilt Graphics hired the Marco shipping guy).But they look so nice I ordered.
Thanks! STVPIN.

1 week later
#11306 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I had to remove the "loop protector" months ago because it was bending upwards and trapping the ball. Stern has had me on "backorder" for a long time now. Im guessing its never coming. Any of you not replace it and feel ok doing so? The game plays smooth with no problems.

I removed it, cleaned with acetone, and hammered it flat again. Then added a 3M double sided tape. I haven't had any more problems.

1 week later
#11354 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I replaced the tape in the Stern protector with 3m tape and has been going strong for 600+ plays.

I did the same. Removed protector, cleaned old glue off with acetone, replaced tape with 3m double sided.

3 weeks later
#11484 1 year ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Have an IM Prem new to me coming in a week. Want some new titan flipper rubbers. What colors do you all like on the yellow stock bats? Feel like I need a dark blue or some other strong contrast?

Dark blue is nice, I put them on my DP. I went with orange on IM.

PXL_20220526_110617928 (resized).jpgPXL_20220526_110617928 (resized).jpg
#11487 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

Nice apron. Is that an artwork Decal on top?

The apron came from Wizard mods. It is magnetic thick vinyl.

#11489 1 year ago

Here are the speaker covers from the same company...magnetic also.

PXL_20220526_132556115 (resized).jpgPXL_20220526_132556115 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#11863 1 year ago

I took mine off, beat it flat with a hammer, cleaned off all adhesive, used a good 3m double stick tape to remount. No more problems for me.

1 month later
#12015 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

I'm sure I am about to get a lot of hate for this question, but has anyone here successfully used Pinball Browser to remove the Iron Maiden songs and replace them with something else?

I've got the version that keeps some IM songs but adds some better video and adds AC/DC, Deep Purple, and a few others. I like it better. It also adds scenes from actual IM concerts

#12017 1 year ago

You have to download the browser then add 2 files then xfer to an sd card. The real work was done by someone else.

1 month later
#12224 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a premium apron so I can swap out the crappy plastic one on the pro…..

Check out Wizard mods apron covers. These are magnetic but you could use double stick tape.
PXL_20221208_141359659 (resized).jpgPXL_20221208_141359659 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#12357 1 year ago

Here's the same without cut outs. Looks like 4 1/2 inches

PXL_20221231_172414724 (resized).jpgPXL_20221231_172414724 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#12656 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I acquire a Imdn with the Mezelmods arch. The columns aren’t lit very well. The plastic seems really thick and the light isn’t that noticeable through the hieroglyphics. Did they do a newer run of these that fixed this?
[quoted image]
Edit: just worked out I have version 1 which connects through the 3 pin CN5 on the node board near the drops. Wonder if version 2 lights up better. Oh well, at least the ball on top lights up nicely.

Comet pinball makes a spot light kit that will brighten any area

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.50
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wtatumjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=wtatumjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.