(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,780 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Sorokyl
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8416 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8418 (resized).jpeg
20240413_163843 (resized).jpg
20240413_143449 (resized).jpg
20240412_190431 (resized).jpg
20240412_190452 (resized).jpg
Polish_20240413_140952356 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240408_200534433 (resized).jpg
Ironmaidenshipped (resized).jpg
IMG_20240408_182738510 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240408_200534433 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240408_165233504 (resized).jpg
20240407_164052@4 (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4950 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vikeking27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12825 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Anybody with a pinwoofer setup in their machine? Thinking about getting one. How easy/difficult is the installation? Thx.

Sounds great, easy 10-15 minute install. No major renovations required. I’ve done it a few times now, highly recommended.

2 months later
#13196 10 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

How is the difficulty of this game ?
I am looking to get an easier pin since I’m fairly new to the hobby ; I like Iron Maiden music don’t love it but it doesn’t bother me ;
This may be my last chance to get a NiB pro I’ve decided;
Since this is supposedly the final run I take it this is a really polished and refined game

It can be difficult, but it can also be pretty forgiving, in my opinion it’s easy to enjoy and tough to master. Some of the shots are hard to learn, but there’s plenty of game there to keep pushing you toward those harder shots. Overall, the difficulty for progress is high, but I don’t feel like all you do is drain when you’re just playing casually either.

1 month later
#13680 9 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

I have not had that issue, but I have noticed that when i start the game i hear some weird clicking noises that isn’t present in my other Stern Spike2 games. I thought it may just be an IMDN thing with all the mechs on the backboard but now I’m wondering if Stern got a bad batch of PSs.

A lot of complaints about this on the Foo Fighters thread - some people have requested new PS units under warranty. My new build IMDN did the clicking thing last night, haven’t had that on any of my other Spike 2 games. Hoping it’s just an odd behavior and not indicative of a bad unit.

2 weeks later
#13881 8 months ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Thinking about really getting this game on last run but not liking all the fixes that need to be done or adjusted out of box especially since not a technical guru even on small fixes, seems not right for me to fix paying $10k for a new game

I got a Premium NIB from the most recent run and didn’t have to adjust a damn thing. Been playing trouble free for weeks now. Remember, if they produce 100 games that week and only half a dozen pinsiders note issues, you’ve got a pretty good chance you’ll end up with a trouble free game.

2 months later
#14515 6 months ago
Quoted from alto:

For those that have replaced the cabinet side rails with the lollipop button protector type; did you have to remove the backbox hinge in order to get the last screw holding the rail out? It looks to me like that's necessary, which would make this much more of a chore than I would have liked, but maybe I'm wrong?

No, just fold it forward and lean it on your shoulder while you push the bolt through.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vikeking27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=vikeking27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.