(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,839 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pstudart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6412 4 years ago

Whats up guys!

I am Paulo and just started a Pinball channel that will talk mainly about Pinballs full of cool MODs!

The first episode was made with an awesome Stern IRON MAIDEN Premium! Hope you enjoy it.

This video has English subtitles. But the next one I am planning to do a full english version.

If you enjoy the content, please help with your like and sharing with friends.

Thanks a lot!

#6415 4 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

Well, that video really answered the question, "Is too many mods, too much?" for me!

Hi Tkaye! The number of mods and the way you install it is very subjective, imo. I really like a good GI in my machines. And one or two mods, as you can see.. lol. But the proposal is to show some mods, giving options to IM owners. Thx for the comment.

#6416 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Have I gone too far with 9 spot lights? Nah, make it an even 10.

Thats it, an even 10! =D

#6418 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How does the sarcophagus work when there's already a ball in the captive lock? The factory plastic is supposed to guide the ball to the left flipper in that case. What happens with the sarcophagus there instead and no guide? Do you have video of that?

Hi Vireland! I shot the video , however as the plan was to make a short video, I do not put it in this one. But it will be on the next, maybe in 15 days it will be in the channel, with the same machine, but a different content. Will be 2 videos per pinball machine.

The ball falls through the sarcophagus, close to the drop targets area. There is no big change on the gameplay. For me, it was a fair trade, since the sarcophagus plastics was a really bad choice, imo.

#6423 4 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I agree I don’t think anybody has developed a legit mod for that area on the premiums and LE’s yet correct?

Bmanpin, I don´t know any either. So I made mine =)

But its just what I made in my machine. I know that for some guys its not a option. For others, it is.

#6425 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's a HUGE change in gameplay. The ball is supposed to be directed to the upper left flipper.

You are correct. The ball should always go to the left flipper.

However, when the ball goes there, I don´t remember any special shot besides the usual loop and Xs. I can be wrong and please correct me if I am.

So, for me, was not a difficult decision... lol

#6426 4 years ago

I really hate those plastics...

#6427 4 years ago

I INVITE you guys to see this machine playing live today.

Here in Brazil, we are trying to "upgrade" the hobby =)

So, today we gonna announce two new youtube channels and also other project. Besides this Iron Maiden gameplay.

Unfortunately, it will be in portuguese, but you still can see how this mod plays.

It´s called LIVE CATCH PINBALL. And will be live at 20:00 (NY/USA).

twitch.tv/livecatchpinball

Hope see you there soon

#6433 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You at the very least get a free, easy shot on the captive ball to advance M-U-M-M-Y, plus an X, small loop, or target shot, depending on what's going on. You get none of that if it dumps it into the lobby in front of the targets. No chance to direct the ball.
Essentially, you're changing the way the game plays. Not a mod I would do for that reason.

I understand and respect your position, Vireland

As I said before, some guys will not bother with this change, others will. And it´s allright.

Hope you enjoyed some other mod and thank you for your feedback.

#6434 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

It certainly appears possible to make a better sarco cover for the premium/LE games.
See diagram. Basically, start with something like the Lermods Pro mummy, but needs to be redesigned with its left hand down to guide the ball properly. Imagine a 3D print that is mostly flat up top but with an extruded left arm (shown in orange) and raised right arm. Top part designed so ball can roll down. Left hand should be facing down; my diagram sucks, but I'm confident someone with a 3D printer and more artistic talent could easily make a workable replacement.[quoted image]

Very nice idea!

#6435 4 years ago
Quoted from PStudart:

I INVITE you guys to see this machine playing live today.
Here in Brazil, we are trying to "upgrade" the hobby =)
So, today we gonna announce two new youtube channels and also other project. Besides this Iron Maiden gameplay.
Unfortunately, it will be in portuguese, but you still can see how this mod plays.
It´s called LIVE CATCH PINBALL. And will be live at 20:00 (NY/USA).
twitch.tv/livecatchpinball
Hope see you there soon

And thank you guys so much for your presence in this live today!

It was awesome, we have so many foreign watchers today as never before!

Thanks for helping brazilian pinball to rise!

As soon as the second IM video is online, I let you know.

See ya

#6461 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I think your pin looks awesome and I personally want to thank you for taking the time to post the video here and on Youtube. Well edited and we need more pinball videos from the community like this, regardless if you like the mods or not. Keep up the good work!

Indypin, thanks a lot for the feedback man! It was my very first video, it took so many hours. But reading messages from guys like you encourages me to keep pushing!

Maybe on wednesday the second IM´s video will be online, with a different content of the first one but with the same idea of short edited videos. I will let you guys know when its ready.

Thanks again!

#6462 4 years ago

Whats up guys! As promised, today second IRON MAIDEN video is online. It´s a FAST TUTORIAL about the base machine ruleset in relatively short videos (these one has 4:59min) #RULES4FUN
If you are in front of a new machine at a arcade or friend´s gameroom, and need to know the basis fast, that´s the video!
I didn´t subtitled this one cause next wednesday, if everything goes ok, there will be a full English Version of it!
I will keep you guys informed.
Hope you enjoy the content.
Seeya!

PINBALL MODS BRASIL

1 week later
#6479 3 years ago

Whats up Guys IM Fans!!!

As promised, Pinball Mods Brasil #Rules4Fun Iron Maiden FAST TUTORIAL in 5 minutes, in English!

Please forgive my accent and some language mistakes. The goal is just that you guys understand what I´m talking aboutl.. lol

This offcial video launch will be done on LIVE CATCH PINBALL in some minutes, starting at 8 o´clock NY time. www.twitch.tv/livecatchpinball

If you enjoy the content, support this new channel with your Like , comments and subscribing.

Thank you!!

PINBALL MODS BRASIL

#6503 3 years ago

Thanks for all of you guys that enjoyed the content and supported this new channel with your like, comments or subscribing.

More videos with different machines are coming. Subscribe and dont miss it

This channel was made with the main purpose of contributing with our hobby. NO MONEY is in the game and all the motivation to continue with other videos like this, comes from you.

So, Thanks a lot!

PINBALL MODS BRASIL

1 week later
#6530 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Didnt even have the playfield up but spotted all this gold. I'm rich!!!
Guess its about time for some stops. I.havent had any issues with gameplay...so far[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine either! First impression was that it was termites!! Got crazy. Afterwards I saw it wasn´t..

1 week later
#6597 3 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Got this machine not too long ago and have a couple questions. How do you lite the revive? Also when I got the machine I went to update the code figuring that would be an update. Last update was over a year ago. I guess a year-and-a-half at this point. Do you think they will ever update the code again? Does it need anything? Or is it solid the way it is?

Hey Quarter! Lighting Revive and other basic rules I just compiled in this under 5 minutes video. Hope it could help you. And UP THE IRONS!

3 years later
#13255 10 months ago

Hi guys! How are you doing?

Just found a lost set of a very limited edition of 8 total pieces of Anubis + Torches that we produced some years ago, when IM was released!

It is handcrafted (high resistance resin) and hand painted, with professional clear coat.

I will include a set of the sarcophagus flippers sculpts as a gift!

$299 + shipping (from CT/USA) for everything. Zelle or wire transfer only.

Thanks!

Paulo Studart
Pinball Mods Brasil

anubis1 (resized).jpganubis1 (resized).jpganubis2 (resized).jpganubis2 (resized).jpganubis3 (resized).jpganubis3 (resized).jpganubis4 (resized).jpganubis4 (resized).jpg
#13256 10 months ago
WhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.44 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.44 (resized).jpeg
#13258 10 months ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Looks like your kids painted them.

I wish!! So they would have a great gift lol

These are from one of the greatest Brazilian sculptors, that happens to love pinball and accepted a partnership with Pinball Mods Brasil to produce some mods. These below are some other pieces that he made for us.

You guys can also shop them at www.Lermods.com

About the IM mods, maybe you dont like the painting style, which was made to match the theme, and that´s ok. I respect that.

Have a great day!

eddy3 (resized).pngeddy3 (resized).pngprelancamentolanc (resized).pngprelancamentolanc (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pstudart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=pstudart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.