(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pineal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6528 3 years ago

Picked up Pro last week and this was in it. What do I win? (and who are the dignitary signatories?)

721CC53F-B738-40B0-89B1-A6E3F5E22424 (resized).jpeg721CC53F-B738-40B0-89B1-A6E3F5E22424 (resized).jpeg
#6532 3 years ago

My family thinks the outlanes are a little unforgiving, especially the left, so I moved the posts on both sides to the bottom hole. I don’t notice substantially fewer outlane drains. If anything, certain angles seem to go out easier on the right. Anyone else adjust their posts? What positions do you think reduces outlane drains the most?

1 month later
#6713 3 years ago

I’d like to see better progress indicators in new code. Show my EDDIE status all the time please. Where am I in the mode and what do I still need to do? I wouldn’t mind if they settled on one name for the main target in Pro version either. Is it the sacophagus? Pharaoh’s tomb? The cannon? What? Just call it the ramp target for all I care, and the tell what it does. “Shoot the ramp target to fire the cannon, open the tomb...”. whatever it is would be fine. I could also live with a prominent indicator on the lcd of what shot to hit when there’s a callout telling me to collect some bonus. I think these things might help me score better and for sure would make it more accessible for casual players. Not complaining. It’s an awesome game. Just some things I think of after a few months and a few hundred plays.

#6715 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

It is never referred to as the sarcophagus.

Thanks for that. Shows how lost I still am! Lol.

The callout to shoot the sarcophagus lock seems like a vestige of versions that actually have the mech. Other times it says spell mummy, or shoot the captive ball. I think I could live with just the latter in pro code. “Shoot the captive ball to spell mummy, open pharaoh’s tomb...” whatever. Just my opinion.

2 months later
#7218 3 years ago

Does anyone feel like they have it REALLY dialed in to hit the right orbit when the ball is cradled on the left flipper? I seem to do better with that one in flow, with a little bounce even. I‘m reliable enough hitting the lower spinner with the ball cradled on the right flipper, but that right outer orbit is a devil.

#7223 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

...ball cradled on the left flipper, it's typically a brick between the orbit and the right ramp...

Yep. For me it’s either that or I totally short arm it into the right slingshot.

Quoted from jlock:

I'm dialed in unless I REALLY need the tomb treasure...then not so much. I do find this shot easier than the revive spinner though.

Ha!

3 months later
#7844 3 years ago

lots of new detail and resolution in art throughout, new animations, lots of new call outs and audio updates, plus some gameplay scoring enhancements

a substantial remodel just in time for the winter holiday

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pineal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=pineal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.