(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patrickvc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3138 5 years ago

I spent time playing the pro a lot today and I want this game pretty badly. I can get a pro locally, however I really think I want the full features of the premium/LE. Such a blast of a game

#3139 5 years ago

I’d like to find an LE I can trade a GBLE

#3142 5 years ago

Cash added of course

#3143 5 years ago

All recalls on this mustang have been done

#3160 5 years ago

I’ll be joining the club Sunday. Looking forward to the premium/LE features. Well maybe not those pesky newton balls. But otherwise hell yes I’m excited

#3188 5 years ago

Ok premium/ LE owners. I’m getting in this club this weekend. How has this games reliability been since adjusting the captive balls and the mummy locks and making the changes from original design? So far I’ve ordered the roller type switches just to have in case. I just want to be sure I’m not going to regret this by having to constantly keep adjusting stuff

#3190 5 years ago

I just want to enjoy a game without constantly wrenching on it. If solutions to the problems at the beginning have been rectified I’m all good. Hard to decide when a pro and LE are available local to me right now. Still just love the look of the LE and the extra features if they work better now with some adjustments

#3203 5 years ago

thanks guys for the reassurance. I’m really excited for this one I played a pro for hours over the weekend and it confirmed my love for this game. I had played a LE over the summer and really enjoyed it. I’ve since forgotten the extra features but I decided I wanted everything the game has to offer Since it’s that good of a player

#3207 5 years ago

Do you have a decent amount of time to get the adjustment right before the lock tite dries? Blue isn’t the strongest lock tite so if the newton assembly had to be taken apart it still could without damaging anything right? I’ll look into it definitely. Is it possible to install a lock washer of some kind to keep the pin from loosening up? I guess I’ll wait till I see it for myself before assuming anything. I messaged Stern about the new pins. Thanks Who Dey

1 week later
#3335 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The shim method seems to get it working to almost 100%.
It's detailed here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues/page/30#post-4726439

I concur. The shim method made mine 100 percent. Make sure the teeth of the autoplunger makes contact with the ball on both at the end of the stroke

2 weeks later
#3498 5 years ago

I put some comet 6 volt small led strips in the backboard in place of a couple bulbs. Problem is they don’t light up. I used the 44 bulb adapter

#3512 5 years ago

When you loctite, can you just tighten the post by holding the ball and snugging up the post by hand?

1 week later
#3687 5 years ago

I’m still trying to remember how to stack modes with Trooper or Mummy multiball. Start the mode first then shoot the shot for multiball or the other way around?

#3692 5 years ago

So after you spell mummy hit the captive ball going into trooper multi to get 4 ball?

1 week later
#3739 5 years ago

I added the yellow protectors on my pops. It really warms them up. I also used the clear blue on the slings and swapped the red bulbs for purple on the slings. Looks good

7 months later
#5527 4 years ago

I was playing a few nights ago and noticed that I completed all the pyramid objectives and I finished all the orbits, but it was flashing on the screen like I had completed them but the center ramp never raised to hit the shot to start cyborg multiball. I got orbits from both sides multiple times The one thing I did notice was after I drained the ball the ramp went up and I checked off the orbits. But only after the ball drained. Bug?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patrickvc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=patrickvc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.