(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,838 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5778 4 years ago

Who here has the iron maiden stern topper?

5 months later
#6617 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I added some more mods to my LE. Thanks Mezel Mods, the pyramid, fighter plane, Egyptian archway and Pharaoh blinder kit look insane! Will paint and install the 3D PinMonk Anubis figure next, but need to figure out which paint and brushes or pens to use. I’m not artistically inclined, so don’t want to rush the process and mess him up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great job Bro, looks killer.

2 weeks later
#6665 3 years ago

Wish,...update with new song Only the good die young. Or not, Pin bolted.

4 months later
#7505 3 years ago

What color shooter Spring y’all got. Mine is super strong. I can’t dial in 20 Million Super Secret left inlane shot....mine is Red.

#7507 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

I believe mine is stock orange. It's all about that 2 or 3x skillshot anyway

....whut...?

#7517 3 years ago
Quoted from remf:

I’m going to try to go for that skill shot later. I typically go for the left outlane for the 20 mil in most cases

What color spring do you got? Thanks.

3 weeks later
#7576 3 years ago
Quoted from Knackers:

Finally got my speaker light kit for my Pro, bloody Covid. Took 9 weeks to get down under, mind you they sat in Hong Kong for 7 of those weeks. Thanks Doug, can't wait to see how they look, woohoo
[quoted image]

Gotta link? Did include the speakers? Nice Bro!

#7585 3 years ago
Quoted from Knackers:

Finally got my speaker light kit for my Pro, bloody Covid. Took 9 weeks to get down under, mind you they sat in Hong Kong for 7 of those weeks. Thanks Doug, can't wait to see how they look, woohoo
[quoted image]

Let’s see, installed yet? I ordered the same speakers...
I’m getting Yellow ring. I have the Premium.

1 month later
#8036 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Super Mode game (Esacpe Nublar-style) where you play as the Beast battling Eddie.

Thought the same. But I’m happy.

#8037 3 years ago

...so I hear the update includes the Center Bullseye ramp on the Pro. To rise revealing the scoop underneath!!! Woohoo!!...

1 year later
#11421 1 year ago

Didn’t like how it felt . I went back to the original $50 shipped anywhere in the US.

3D4465EE-0315-46BB-B42D-9905A575510A (resized).png3D4465EE-0315-46BB-B42D-9905A575510A (resized).png7617AAE2-E48A-467E-B6AA-0EFB342F7C6D (resized).png7617AAE2-E48A-467E-B6AA-0EFB342F7C6D (resized).png
#11427 1 year ago
Quoted from ZioShu:

Hi guys,I'm new to the hobby and fell il love with this machine since my first ball played in september 2021.Decided to grab a HUO Premium and joined the club last week.Unfortunately i wasn't aware of the pooling/chipping issues on these playfields until i started digging on pinside's forums,then i checked mine and it is obviously affected.Build date is May 2019 and got something around 2200 plays.I was wandering how to deal with this and got few questions i would like to submit to you:do you think the ironing fix could be still an option here? Is there a chance to receive a new PF,working between the original owner and his distro/Stern?In the worst case,where should i check in order to buy a new PF to swap eventually?Thank you so much in advance

I would say. No chance on receiving a PF free. Small chance to buy one. They just did a rerun on these that is sold out already. Contact a Distributor once you have the money to pay $1000 +100 for shipping, at least. Make sure the distributor is reputable and most the time they’ll want you to pay upfront and then there’s a waiting period so be patient if you go this route. Post some pictures of your problems there’s ways around it so that people can’t even see the damage sometimes playing field Protectors will kind of Hide the damage and post washers.

#11446 1 year ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't like those arches. The Egyptians are not really known for archways.... Only notable one is the gate at the Temple of Khonsu, which these appear to be somewhat inspired by. But I don't think they blend in very well with the other artwork on the game.

Agreed.

#11453 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

After receiving Steve’s “Gus” bash toy mod I immediately purchased a acrylic art set to paint both the arch and Anubis mods .This weekend I’ll be practicing on some figurines before moving on to the mods .Should be fun
[quoted image]

Ow I like this.

#11460 1 year ago

HELP!! I want to alligator clip a speaker wire from the Cab Sub to my Pioneer home stereo. Metallica, The Shadow, Bran Stokers Dracula all work perfectly this way and the sounds and music are power adjust through my EQ. Iron Maiden is making a pop, pop, pop sound with in and out of music/sound at times. I quickly disconnect this in fear of damaging something. Question. is that sub already amp'ed causing some sort of problem? thanks for the help. I've connected a small speaker unamp'ed from the line out and it sounds perfect.

1 week later
#11470 1 year ago

Don’t do it.

#11480 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 16.00
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.50
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=gorgar666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.