(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckcasey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#534 5 years ago

Got mine Tuesday from OC Pinball and just in time. They received three, and it's the last three until late June or July. Once I had everything setup and tuned (including a light tweek on a malfunctioning START button and reattaching a spade connector I found in the bottom of the cabinet) I installed a shaker motor and a 10" subwoofer.

I heard all the hype, followed the reveals, etc. and this Stern lived up to expectations.... maybe even surpassed them. I'm impressed this time (I am an owner of a SW, AERO, GB, etc.) with the metal ramps, four flips, two spinners, extra plastics, in addition to having more mature code then what we've been use to during their first shipments.

Also, impressed with giving back the playfield two front rails and adding in the back-of-playfield handle. Among other little surprises and benefits. Also liked the "back stage pass" rule guide available on the Stern site. Even this nice little note about signing up for CODE releases is appreciated (we'll see how well that works)

We've scheduled a small Cindo de Maiden party for this Saturday for the chosen few to break her in.

Lastly, even some-what knowing the rule set I'm having a hard time getting to the default GC (250,000) but hope to wipe it his weekend.

IMG_0859 (resized).jpgIMG_0859 (resized).jpg

IMG_0860 (resized).jpgIMG_0860 (resized).jpg

IMG_0840 (resized).jpgIMG_0840 (resized).jpg

IMG_0850 (resized).jpgIMG_0850 (resized).jpg

IMG_0820 (resized).jpgIMG_0820 (resized).jpg

#536 5 years ago

Anyone know if this is the Premium or the LE cab art?

sternpinballfactorybyjramsay1 (resized).jpgsternpinballfactorybyjramsay1 (resized).jpg
#538 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So are there any shakers that do work?

About 40 games with my PPL shaker in mine and no issues. I have not updated to the "slam tilt prevention" code. The shaker works great - I have it on DEFAULT of EXTREME but it doesn't seem to extreme compared to the other Stern I have with shakers (Aero, SW and GB). Maybe future code updates with add more shaker action.

#539 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

If I recall this correctly, the auto plunge is designed to go all the way around.

Yes, that's the goal on an auto plunge.
And to get the SUPER SKILL shot you need to hold the left flipper up (which disables the normal skill shot)
Some have been increasing plunger spring to RED or ORANGE to help pinpoint SUPER SKILL.

Has everyone seen the "Backstage Pass" guide from Stern: http://sternpinball.com/upload/games/iron-maiden/pro/IM%20Backstage%20Pass%20Rules.pdf

#544 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Anyone locate the supposed line out audio connector? I dont see it

Dude, you’re right. It’s no where to be found but listed on the Stern comparison chart “New CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification”. I hadn’t noticed because I installed a Pinovaters sub-out asap after unboxing. Dang.

Anyone find it ?

#560 5 years ago

Removed the pharaoh plastic, cut out a piece of red cadrstock to match the shape, cut out some eyes and the results are great. Removed the bleed over from the target light and lit the eyes. What do you think?
Publication1 (resized).jpgPublication1 (resized).jpg

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looks good. I lined the back of the plastic with black duct tape to prevent bleed through.
Did you actually cut holes in the plastic for the eyes? No need to do that if you did.

No, used hole pinch for the plastic stand offs and exacto knife to cut eyes in card stock. Nothing permanent. Super easy except for the bottom right screw. This took about 20 minutes.

#584 5 years ago

My Cinco de Maiden party was a hit, a guest crushed it. I had been drinking so not even sure what mode this image was from but I hadn’t seen it until this point.

DFFE11B0-8FE2-4372-AF5F-D612A8B8F45B (resized).jpegDFFE11B0-8FE2-4372-AF5F-D612A8B8F45B (resized).jpeg

6178B703-A0C0-428F-86BA-64B9FD2F4635 (resized).jpeg6178B703-A0C0-428F-86BA-64B9FD2F4635 (resized).jpeg

#602 5 years ago
Quoted from defonze88:

Has anyone noticed there left pop bumper not lighting up. You can check in test menu there is a top and right but no left. Programming issue I'm guessing yes the bulbs good and that's as far as I got didn't really feel like pulling playfield up.

Its a flasher. Test it by testing flashers.

#628 5 years ago

Ordered heavy duty leg bolt plates from Marco and bought some #10 1/2” pan head screws and L bracket kits. Took about 15 minutes per side. I’ve only down the front on Maiden so far. You really need to remove the playfield, IMO, to do the rear properly.

Now that I’m done with IM I’m going to do the others.

1BB58FF3-B6D8-41E0-9462-14260034BD6E (resized).jpeg1BB58FF3-B6D8-41E0-9462-14260034BD6E (resized).jpeg

7CE3CF12-774F-4A02-A53D-80D71296547A (resized).jpeg7CE3CF12-774F-4A02-A53D-80D71296547A (resized).jpeg

99E795FE-464C-425B-8AEB-AD36E905178B (resized).jpeg99E795FE-464C-425B-8AEB-AD36E905178B (resized).jpeg

EFAEDD93-2EE5-418A-80B5-518F9FBCA1EC (resized).jpegEFAEDD93-2EE5-418A-80B5-518F9FBCA1EC (resized).jpeg

D31D91FC-6A0E-4D89-944B-B5C49C43E387 (resized).jpegD31D91FC-6A0E-4D89-944B-B5C49C43E387 (resized).jpeg

C222E2B8-631F-4C89-9E2E-BA125F91C23E (resized).jpegC222E2B8-631F-4C89-9E2E-BA125F91C23E (resized).jpeg

#638 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Is that a slight crack already on the Left front side by the Shaker motor?

Haha, no it's not but you had me double check. It's a paint run.

Quoted from mollyspub:

Where did you get the top brackets from?

Local hardware store. Came in a pack of 4 with 8 screws. There are many different sizes available. I looked for the type Stern put on Star Wars but couldn't find them (the triangle type that prevents flex)

Btw, I was able to add the rear leg bolt brackets without pulling the playfield because of the awesome new rails under the playfield. While back there added two L brackets to both sides. (sorry, no pictures).

#639 5 years ago

Anyone know what “Soul shards collected” in the ball bonus is for ?

D0F21C3E-F211-4262-AB7F-FEE5E6AEFD87 (resized).jpegD0F21C3E-F211-4262-AB7F-FEE5E6AEFD87 (resized).jpeg

#693 5 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Spoke with Stern today about getting the brackets made for SWLE to put on my IMDN. They told me to not modify the cabinet, if it cracks that they will replace it.

You should get that in writing and share it with us. I want to believe you and Stern because this sounds like a turn for the best and a level of awareness and admission...IMO. Do you remember who you talked to at Stern?

#704 5 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Not sure why you wouldn't believe me, just sharing what I was told. Can't remember who it was, but it wasn't Pat as that is who I was calling and he was not available.

Let me explain. I want to believe you but it's not the best process to call Stern and say "I heard it on Pinside from TaylorVA". I'm responsible for not only my 5 new Sterns but also, as the volunteer curator of the Museum of Pinball, every (and I mean EVERY) new Stern (all LEs) and process many requests. I know their warranty and what it covers and just need your help... that's it.

#763 5 years ago

Anyone know what a “scepter” shot is and where it’s located ?

New code:
“Mummy Multiball - added scepter shots for add-a-ball”

#933 5 years ago

I noticed my upper right flipper not returning to the deenergized (relaxed) position after a flip(see picture). It was random but noticeable.

In the pictures you can see the new EOS switch arm (circled)(nylon) and the nut (circled). When flipper button OFF the arm return past the nut BUT can get stuck on the nut.

In the other picture you see the gap between the shaft yoke and black rubber stop. That gap is there with the flipper stuck with button off.
The next two pictures are the flipper in the "stuck" position and the full-return (normal) position.

The FIX? I simply cut a little corner off of the part that was hitting the screw (as circled in RED in the picture) - NO more sticking.
I did not cut the other 3.

I'm hoping you get the point, it was hard to explain. I'm also assuming this doesn't happen often.

Nut and arm that get stuck where to cut (resized).JPGNut and arm that get stuck where to cut (resized).JPGgap between plunger and rubber stop when stuck (resized).JPGgap between plunger and rubber stop when stuck (resized).JPGnormal flipper (resized).JPGnormal flipper (resized).JPGstuck flipper (resized).JPGstuck flipper (resized).JPG
#935 5 years ago

Also.
I was having a hard time hitting the ORB target (IM Pro) with either flipper. It seemed like the rubber post on left was blocking 30% of the ORB target. Upon inspection I found the stand up target penetrates the playfield through a fairly large triangular hole and the stand up bracket was mounted to the left of center under the playfield "hiding" it partially behind the double high rubber post (left post). I decided to move the standup toward the middle of the playfield and remount being careful not to go too far to block ball path past ORB area.

Picture under playfield shows where I moved the bracket to and the original holes.
Picture on the playfield hows the final and new position of where I moved the ORB target

There's so much left-to-right room I suspect maybe installers have too much variation when installing at the factory.

In the end, the ORB is a little easier to hit and can now be back handed and that post on the left no longer blocks shots.

INTERESTING FIND: Comparing the PRO and PREMIUM parts and wire charts, the stand up on the PRO and the multi-directional stationary ball on the PREMIUM use the same wire and same connection on the same node - therefore you could install the PREMIUM/LE ORB ball on the Pro. Who will be the first to do it? All part numbers are available in the premium manuals.

EDIT - wow! target looks so crooked in the picture. I'll have to fix that. And, it may appear that the post behind the standup could prevent a switch trigger but it doesn't

New placement of ORB target (resized).JPGNew placement of ORB target (resized).JPGOrb target bracket and old screw holes (resized).JPGOrb target bracket and old screw holes (resized).JPG

#939 5 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

That post is suppose to block the target. Target should not be possible from a left trap position. Do you want you want obviously, but changing the position of that target changes the way the game plays by A LOT.

I can't disagree but it wasn't centered in the triangle hole. I think I took it a little too far to the right - over corrected. Assuming it should be in the middle, that will be my next target - to center it - and where I'll also assume Stern planned it to be.

EDIT and UPDATE. I moved it back to the middle of the triangle and am now happy. It was too far to left fro the factory and then I moved it too far right... now its just right.
keeping in mind the Prem and LE have the NEW Stern Clairvoyant Ball which senses a hit from 360 degrees. Maybe I'm just a little jealous that the stand up "hit area" is so minimal. ORB target is a very important stand up in the game.

#1036 5 years ago

Just got back from Golden West Pinball Festival. Marco provided 2 IM Pros. for the attendees to play. There was a line to play both from the moment the doors opened until they closed each day. They were the two most-wanted pins at the festival.

Also at the show but far from the same popularity were, TBL, Alein, Levy, all JJPs including PotC, Alice Cooper, and so many others.

Side note. Mezal Mods’ torches are awesome! Can’t wait to see what else they produce.

23D3EA1B-6BDB-441D-A0D4-A2EC3B6C0443 (resized).jpeg23D3EA1B-6BDB-441D-A0D4-A2EC3B6C0443 (resized).jpeg

#1039 5 years ago

for those who haven't seen this very bitchin' Stern produced document:
http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/iron-maiden/pro/IM%20Backstage%20Pass%20Rules.pdf

The Iron Maiden Back Stage Pass! - the RULES for Iron Maiden.
Page 3 specifically lists how you collect your Cyborg Eddie Card.

#1048 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I did order a new start button assembly from Marco ($21 shipped).

I probably had the same issue you had with the start button. I simply turned mine a 180 degrees (upside down) and haven't had a problem since.
My problem was that pressing the button was inconstant or not functioning at all. My only concern with rotating the switch 180 degrees is that now the spade connectors are pointed up and potentially going to get touched/hit easier.

Same issue you had?

#1084 5 years ago

Code .98 just released.
PRO: http://www.sternpinball.com/games/iron-maiden/pro
PREM: http://www.sternpinball.com/games/iron-maiden/premium
LE: http://www.sternpinball.com/games/iron-maiden/le

Pro:
V0.98.0 - May 23, 2018
======================
- Instant Info - Soul Shard, Tomb Awards, and Mystery Awards have been added
- Loop Jackpots - after second round of Loop Jackpots you must keep the upper left flipper down to increase the multiplier for each loop jackpot
- Eddie Letters - fixed an issue where you would be locked out from collecting Eddie letters when tilting.
- Eddie Cards - fixed an issue with cyborg eddie card collection, when you completed all the power features and drained before collecting the power jackpot
- Trooper Locks - right spinner lockout after drop target completion was changed to only drop target sweep
- Trooper Locks - right spinner lockout time reduced from 2s to 1.5s
- Mummy Letter Collect - sarcophagus will go back down to a flat position when you cannot collect mummy letters
- Mummy Multiball - Scepter Awards are now being multiplied by playfield multiplier
- Mummy Multiball - Jackpots / Double Jackpots now being properly called out
- Mystery Award - allow mystery awards to award a 'Boost Power Jackpot' even if a power feature hasn't been started
- Power Jackpot - allow a power jackpot to be collected after reaching the minimum threshold even if a power feature hasn't been started
- Power Features - ORBITS and RAMPS completion bonus to the power jackpot changed from 1M to 3M
- Tomb Award - changed 'TOMB AWARD' text during award to 'Pharaoh's Tomb Treasure'
- Tomb Award - added 'Super Combos', awards 5x combos and deathblows for the rest of the ball
- Tomb Award - added 'Power Jackpot X+5', adds 5X to the current power jackpot multiplier
- Tomb Award - added 'Boost Power Jackpot 15M', adds an additional 15M to the current power jackpot
- Tomb Award - added some descriptive text for some of the tomb awards when they are awarded
- Flight of Icarus - changed the starting score from 500K to 1M
- Flight of Icarus - boost the combo time from 4s to 6s
- Hallowed be thy Name - orange arrow shots score changed from 500K to 3M
- Hallowed be thy Name - award shots increased from 3M, 5M, 7M to 5M, 10M, 15M
- Number of the Beast - starting attack value changed from 4M to 10M
- Attract Mode - now cycles through select background videos
- Attract Mode - idle flipper button speech added
- Shoot Again - added background animation and 'Shoot Again' text
- Replay - added replay animation
- High Score Tables - Obelisk scroll can now flip through pages with flipper buttons
- Improved stability
- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'FEAR OF THE DARK SECRET BG %' adjustment
- increased all REPLAY defaults by 25M - starting default is now 150M

#1085 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

How did you mount the plane?

Mounted mine on a piece of wire (used to make spinner axles and stuff - very ridged). Hot glued to plane and made a circle at the other end then put it under the screw on the spotlight over Trooper plastic.

2 weeks later
#1280 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Pro lighting upgrade

What is a PRO LIGHTING UPGRADE?

#1313 5 years ago

Anyone figure out "Skill Shot - added Super Secret Skill shots". Hopefully it's not a secret for long.

2 weeks later
#1490 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

That picture really shows how much brighter the backbox is on IMDN vs. the other machines...

The backbox light is adjustable at three points. In attract mode, in play and when in the portal. All adjustable in adjustments. I have my attract and in play brightness at 80. Defaults are 100.

2 weeks later
#1686 5 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I am Deciding on AFM remake or Maiden pro/premium , this is a tough choice all around

I have both and they're so different. I have the AFM SE and it's a great game and all but IM Pro is currently my go-to game in our arcade. I find IM so dang challenging, so many modes, hard shots, highly gratifying when you do well.....

So, what did you decide?

#1796 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Going to install a cliffy for the shooter lane but, how should I remove this post? Nothing on the underside. I'm afraid of damaging the clear.

Not sure which Cliffy you purchased? I worked with Cliff at the Golden State Pinball Festival and purchased the one that fits Aerosmith. When I got home I had to alter it because of the post under the metal side round screws. I didn't need to remove the post because the Cliffy fit around it. I plan to buy the REAL IM Cliffy for the shooter lane when he starts making it.

But to remove the post is no bid deal. It takes a LONG time using an combo wrench. The best way is with a nutdriver but typically the head of the post wont fit down the open shaft of the nut driver. Take your time and unscrew is with the hex at the bottom. It's a screw in post.

#1837 5 years ago

I just listed the 3D printed ORB mod in the Market Place with additional information in the IM MOD topic
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-mod-thread/page/5#post-4497639

If the Market Place isnt working just PM me.

Fits Pro, Prem and LE.
$20 shipped in continental USA.

IMG_1630 (resized).JPGIMG_1630 (resized).JPGIMG_1640 (resized).JPGIMG_1640 (resized).JPGIMG_1642 (resized).JPGIMG_1642 (resized).JPG
#1844 5 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

I'm IN! What an incredibly fun game!
Cant...
stop...
playing...!
Small and stupid question #1, can I turn off most of the high scores displayed in attract mode? I like the other animations so much more...

This is not a stupid question but a real good idea. There are so many high scores on IM. I'd love to see the animations MORE than the high scores. I'm going to see some of the Stern guys tomorrow at ComicCon. I'll mention this suggestion in our meeting.

#1874 5 years ago

There must be an update coming out soon.

7728F6EC-C7A3-4A2A-A4AF-1487E9B74966 (resized).jpeg7728F6EC-C7A3-4A2A-A4AF-1487E9B74966 (resized).jpeg
#1888 5 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

Don't take this as a slight, but do you often struggle to start a mode on ball 1 and 2? There is a pitty rule that will move the mode to Aces High on ball 3 if you have not played a mode.

I believe you can change the mode which will be activated by hitting the ORB. Each time you hit the ORB the next mode to start will be changed as indicated by the white light in the middle of the palyfield next to the mode name meaning it's ready to be triggered when you spell EDDIE. However, not sure if ball 3 auto switches to ACES HIGH. Then again, this could all be my imagination.

2 weeks later
#2106 5 years ago
Quoted from Trond:

As an old Iron Maiden fan, I recognize all the imagery except one thing: the lady in red on the left. Any idea what she is based on?

She's based on the Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast comic book by Heavy Metal and as seen in the Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast app (game). Her character name is The Clairvoyant.

#2112 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This game is the best thing since sliced bread and i cant stop playing it!

Since we confessing, I never listened to Iron Maiden, didn't know who they were and didn't recognize one song when I turned mine on. So I went in blind on the theme. Additionally, as the curator of the Museum of Pinball (550+ pins and 600 arcade games) I "in to pinball" but not a serious player and wasn't that good.

NOW, Iron Maiden pin has definitely made be a good player. For the first time I studied the rules, practiced and practiced. Consulted with the pros and challenged myself to learn the game. This was all because of how the game draws me back. I love all the shots and modes. I also really like how the upper playfield is almost like a mini playfield, it's like a whole separate game with the 3rd and 4th flipper.

I'm not sure if IM will pass the test of time but so far it will be hard to beat. Stern, Keith and Zombie hit a home run.

#2172 5 years ago

I hope this helps with the speaker distortion.

code 1.03.0
- Enhanced center channel clarity.
- Added bass frequency filter selection options: 125Hz, 250Hz, and disabled.
- Added treble frequency filter selection options: 4kHz, 8kHz, and disabled.

#2238 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I paid in full for mine in mid April and just got it last week, so hang in there. From what I was being told, part supplies was the issue. The funny thing is that mine has an inspection date of April 17, lol. So it was made around the time I paid for it and I just got it now.

I think it's based on your supplier (where you decide to purchase it). Our local distributor has IM Pro and Premiums ready to deliver and has had them since the game came out.

#2245 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

Where do you find the manufactured date on an Iron Maiden? The date label inside the cabinet is empty on mine. It says "QA Accepted" on March 23 on the bottom of the cabinet, but not sure if that's just for the cabinet, or the machine as a whole.

And typically there's at least one on the playfield near the front edge. Most of the times it's on the front edge. You'll need to lift the playfield to see it.

#2250 5 years ago

I just finished printing another batch of the Iron Maiden clairvoyant ORB mod. "They're back in stock" in you're interested.
Still only $20 (includes shipping)

PM me or visit my Pinside shop:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1158-3d-mods/01789-iron-maiden-orb-mod-3d-printed

ORB 1 (resized).jpgORB 1 (resized).jpgORB 2 (resized).jpgORB 2 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2292 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Has anyone read the comic book series? I've been looking for awhile but they're sold out everywhere and hard to find. Not really wanting to pay $16 + $4 shipping per issue on Amazon. Guess I'll keep looking...

I have three. #1 and #2 and the one they did the special cover for at ComicCon (I think its #5 - the cover is the backglass of the pro). The comic books are boring compared to the pin but they do give you an insight in the various characters (besides Eddie and the Beast).

$16 - I don't think it's worth it.
Stopping in at a comic book store and finding it on the shelf - rewarding and less then half the cost.

2 weeks later
#2438 5 years ago

Has anyone figured out a few twerks to the ramp and alley entries and exits which tune up the flow and reduce "rattle" balls?

I adjusted the Katana (right lane to left ramp) shot by tweaking the outer metal guide (top of lane) to allow the ball to be more centered when it hits the base of the ramp and it worked for a week and now needs more adjustments.

What other adjustments are you guys making? I believe a few small adjustments will really improve the clunky rattle balls.

1 week later
#2507 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Is a shaker a must for this pin? Is it integrated well? For those that have it, what setting do you use?

Certainly not required but for home use and if you like mods, this is, on most pins, one of the best $100 you can spend. IMO.

#2554 5 years ago

Pinball by the Lake is being held at Lake Alice in Riverside, CA tomorrow by two of the top players in the world. Iron Maiden Pro is one of the games in the line up and I'm looking forward to seeing the scores, players' reaction and of course it's, performance as legacy tourniment favorite.

Wish me luck.

#2560 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Chuck how'd ya do? Slayed them all right?

It was a long day and after 15 rounds I didn't get assigned to play IM once!! LOL. I was 3 points short of qualifying for finals and I feel as though if I was in a round with IM I would have made it. dang, maybe next time.

There's another tourniment at Pinball Madness October 19-21 a the Museum of Pinball. (pinballmadness.com) - maybe I'll o better there.

2 months later
#3054 5 years ago

Has anyone received their vinyl record yet? I exactly followed the instructions on the card. Any rumors to when the records may ship? Have any of the premium owners received their cassette?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckcasey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=chuckcasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.