(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,818 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240416_160659390.MP (resized).jpg
25d6415bd4f5ee62b5604e3e73d30ef0bdc2c8d0 (resized).jpg
72038EF4-8215-4C19-B733-688FFB33D320 (resized).jpeg
8820CDAA-4B0B-4D67-844D-8D3197E44344 (resized).jpeg
B267A7B9-3222-426E-B14A-09BCED66716E (resized).jpeg
EEEBA8AA-85EA-4EBE-9123-16F1A419FDC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6704 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8444 (resized).jpeg
IMNewtonBallLeaf01 (resized).jpg
IMG_5677 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5676 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sleal16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10886 2 years ago

Woo, premium expected to arrive by Friday! I'm hoping it's as good as the hype I've been reading on the forums

#10891 2 years ago

Let's hope ABF follows through with safe transport. Had recently purchased several TV's for work and good chunk were damaged.

#10901 2 years ago
Quoted from ZioShu:

Sleal16 may i ask you,when did you placed your order?Thanks

Bought from pinballs.com. I think they held their November stock till after the new year to better justify the price. was 300 over current MSRP pricing...considering not sure if/when they'll make more and its close to what I'd pay NIB anyway later, its fine

#10953 2 years ago

Prem in the house! Now to skim the cooler of hundred of pages here for adjustments. Out of the box had to adjust the captive ball since it was triggering just be using the flippers through vibration. Think it's good for now on that part, need to to test those shots to make sure they're registering properly.

Next thing need to figure out the end of the wire form from the right ramp. If it has through speed it'll jump the end where it's supposed to stop, hit the glass and usually to the bottom of the playfield drain.

Lastly it's minor maybe... But the flipper area is pretty dark during normal gameplay. Have problems at times seeing or aiming the shots.

Blast though so far

#10955 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

If you bought your unit new I'm surprised you're having the wireform issue. This is supposed to be resolved. But you want to check if there are any crossmembers on your wireform that stick up enough for the ball to hit. Everyone who has this issue seems to have a slightly different problem area. You might need to use the slow motion option on a phone camera to figure out exactly where the problem is.
If your unit was bought used you can contact Stern and they should put in a warranty replacement request for the wireforms.

Yeah, recent production with IC and everything. Crossmembers...so I do see weld points (what it looks like to me) on both wireforms that look like that would be hitting it and giving it air. I'll see if I can take slowmo vid

#10957 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

bummer that yours has this issue even though it's new. Maybe they ran out of new wireforms and threw an old one onto yours or something, who knows!
You might be able to feel it by hand when running a ball down the rails but a slow mo is the best. I spent time filing down my crossmembers but it turned out to be the bend that was throwing the ball up. I never quite figured out why it was happening on the left side but it was a lot less frequent there.
My solution until my warranty is fulfilled is some target backing foam on the corner to settle the ball down and stop it from getting air. It's been 100% successful so far.

Great tips! target backing foam...I'm not sure what that entails if you might have a photo?

#10960 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Yeah it's just foam that you put behind targets like NightTrain linked to. Any foam would do but this stuff is nice because it's a good thickness and already has adhesive backing on it. Now that I think about it I needed a little hot glue to keep it stuck so any foam would probably do.

Cool. I'll see what type of foam I have laying around. Was mostly trying to imagine how the foam is attached to that corner on the wire. If I find some foam i'll try it a few different ways to make sure it doesnt stop the ball from finishing its path

#10961 2 years ago

Lunch break and had time to take off the glass.... Think I found the culprit. It's hitting the top of that screw post as I manually run the ball, giving it a subtle kick upwards. Will see if I can file that down

PXL_20220223_194926641 (resized).jpgPXL_20220223_194926641 (resized).jpg
#10963 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

That far down you might be able to just adjust the tension on the wireform where it connects to the slingshot so it pushes toward the back of the machine, which should raise it a bit.

yeah.....that was much easier and resolved the thread. should be fixed, will try tonight when i can step away from work....thanks! not sure why i didnt notice that space in the mount

#10965 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Also, if it’s hitting that spot you may not have the correct washer where the ramp attaches to/above the slingshot. It’s easy for this to fall off when removing the plastic in this area.

Yeah, I'm seeing that there's only one washer on the right, compared to the two on the left

#10968 2 years ago

Grumble grumble grumble. Three times today I take a short break from work/projects and each game I get the ball stuck here. End up just turning it off and going back to work. Will need to come up with or find a decent solution

PXL_20220224_015351748 (resized).jpgPXL_20220224_015351748 (resized).jpg
#10982 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody install the IC reader on their pro yet? Got my IC kit today and when you replace the apron with the new QR reader one it doesn’t come with the apron decals. Where do you get those?

Since you're buying aprons generically its not going to come with the decals since you're not getting a game specific one. You need to peal them from the original apron and move them over to the new one.

#10994 2 years ago

So as I'm playing this and learning the game, there's one thing that's driving me a little nuts. The right ramp. It feels like it's not registering any of those shots even though when I do the switch test it works perfectly there running either my fingers or ball through the sensor. Won't qualify Eddie letters or shots in the modes

#10999 2 years ago

Ok, adding more data as I've been getting some assistance in troubleshooting to narrow things down. That right ramp.... with glass off this is what I'm seeing:

1. In general gameplay, even when it's arrow indicator is lit white to progress spelling EDDIE, it doesnt add to the spelling but I do get 330 points as it passes the opto sensor.

2. Same with power ramps. Left ramp will add to the power ramp counter on the screen, but not the right ramp. Still get the 330 points as it passes that opt, and a separate point added when landing on the inlane switch.

3. Manually run the ball back and forth that sensor and keep getting those 330 points...so its triggering. In the switch test same thing, passes on the opto will trigger correctly.

4. I've done these two things to see if its code related. At first updated from 1.09 to 1.10, then went ahead and formatted the whole thing to a fresh 1.10 image. Nothing on either.

I'm going to try a couple more things and summarize here later today and in the issues thread.

#11000 2 years ago
Quoted from Biju:

I had a similar issue although it certainly wasn't an "always working or always not working" scenario. At the end of the day, the opto transmitter and receiver weren't perfectly aligned and random bumping of the ramp would cause problems. I think the transmitter will have a red light on when aligned and off when something passes through it and breaks the beam. (Note: the red light on mine is on the left opto pair with the red light facing right.)
Hope that isn't confusing.

Yeah, get what you mean. So the sensor indicator is behaving as you describe it. Solid red normally, and off when the ball passes through. Every other white arrow shot works but that one. And in a mode that ramp only gives me points and won't progress the mode. Chipp provided some more troubleshooting advice that I'll be going down there list later today and see what happens

#11003 2 years ago

Ok, so I should have paid attention to the labels on the switch test. All I cared about initially was that nothing was triggering in it's own and that I did get an identified activation running something past that opto... So.... As I was recording video for reference to post I reread the label on the screen and "orbit detect opto" was what was being triggered on that ramp. And guess what was being registered when I ran a ball up the orbit manually...."right ramp opto".

The molex for both were next to each other underneath so it was a quick swap and quick fix.

#11008 2 years ago

While my wife still enjoys the shots on AIQ more, it does seem like she's having more fun with IMDN (and she doesnt really care much for the band either). The callouts+music really gives this a zesty experience.

I'm almost done fine tuning and correct quirks. Shooter spring might need to be replaced with a stronger one, as the manual plunges have soo much trouble making the full orbit. And some random LEDs seem to be flickering, so need to check the wires theres. Overall still, really digging this game.

#11010 2 years ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

Why need a full manual plunge? I also have an assortment of random LEDS not working right now on this brandy new rig... sigh.

I guess I dont "need it"...just feels incomplete that I dont have the option to control the plunge. auto plunge 100% makes it all the way around the orbit, but full manual plunge will 1 in 5 make the orbit, 2 in 5 go up maybe halfway around, and the last 2 will hit the post right above the stand up target thats in the center as the ball exits the shooter lane.

#11015 2 years ago

My LED issue seems to be from a loose socket. Sucks it's the first one next to the flipper so it's under that assembly. I wiggled it from up top to get it to stay on for now, but will need to remove the flipper mechanism to reach it later for a permanent fix

#11022 2 years ago

Pretty much all that. Lots of new people into the hobby (home ownership specifically, and me included) with their run end of last year seeming it "might" be it for a while. Guess depends on continued demand + license rights. I ended up paying slightly above 2022 NIB price for a Nov 2021 build (about 300 over), which considering if I wanted a premium it seems most people are selling their used ones for at least 1k more than what I paid for, so I'll deal with it. If I had gotten into pins a few months earlier, might have put in a deposit much earlier and maybe saved 1.3k, but oh well. is what it is. If the case ever comes up that I need or want to sell it, should at least come out even.

Really digging the game more and more. Think after spending the time fixing the light issues I'll go ahead and upgrade the audio system before jumping in on things like side blades/etc.

#11024 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

The flaky GI can be fixed by adding solder to the bottom of the bulbs so it makes a better connection when inserted. Not sure what is with the sockets on these but they don't seem to connect very well and the added solder seems to sort that out.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. All the other sockets seem to be nicely fixed in place but that one is super loosey goosey. Feels like it might be on the verge of snapping off of whatever is holding it.

#11026 2 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

Thanks for the info all! Pretty wild what just a couple months can do to the market. Shaker and Sub would be the first mods I’d go for. So much more immersive gameplay! I regret selling my premium last year now lol, honestly thought with a new run used prices would dip.

if they do another run in 2023 it should dip. Least for this year looks like it wont happen unless Stern gets super ahead of everything else and still have license+parts to do so. With every new license it seems they get more people in. If it wasnt for AIQ I prob would have delayed my hobby entry another year or so. Then I've seen people get in b/c of GZ, Rush, and even with Halloween (a person or two I know from the movie poster community jumped in kinda b/c of the artist since thats his main audience...movie posters/art)

#11028 2 years ago

Finally looked closely to the shooter rod and what felt like weak hits to the ball was mostly due to off centered rod. The tip hits it to the side significantly enough where it makes pretty bad contact. Going to mess with adjusting that later in the week when I get time.

#11031 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

This is also what happens to mine. I’ve tried to move the rod over as well as slide the playfield to line it up. It works well, but every once in a while I’ll look down and it’s off center again. Let me know if you find a good way to adjust this.

Might be the rod in my case. I'll rotate it and see the tip shift it's location. Will take it out of the housing and roll it on a table to see how significant the curvature is

#11033 2 years ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

By chance did you switch out the stock shooter? When I put the Iron Maiden shooter rod on in place of the one that came on the machine I had to do a bit of adjustment since it was not smooth at all. Added some lube, an extra washer along with some break in time and it’s good now.

Stock rod. Looking a little wobbly

#11036 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

I had to shim mine with some mylar because it was quite off center and no adjusting would fix it.

Curious on what this would entail. I just tried a couple of hour ago loosening the screws to see if there was any give towards center and really couldnt budge it much more than what it already was.

Also, dam those LEDs under the flipper mechanism. Along with the rod took that off to see how it looked like and didnt expect for the bulb contacts to be stapled unto the playfield and then soldered on. That housing at the base did seem a little wonky but it "looked" fine when I powered it on w/o any issues. But when back in game, the flipper coil vibration causes it to flicker. will get back down there when I have more patience.

#11038 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Sometimes tightening the socket, or in other words, making it smaller so it holds the bulb better helps.
Sometimes it is just the bulb. Replace it.
Sometimes you need to resolder the socket.
Sometimes adding a small dab of solder ok the bulb base really helps.
Sometimes all 4.
Very common to have this do this, until you do what I mention above and it rarely happens ever again.

While i was there should have tried a different bulb. But the soldering thing is where I need the patience for. I'm going to be replacing the speakers this weekend so will be a good opportunity with the wire soldering anyway while i'm at it

1 week later
#11084 2 years ago

Looks crooked on yours

2022-03-16 22.18.33 (resized).jpg2022-03-16 22.18.33 (resized).jpg
#11087 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

You most likely just need to bend the bracket down a little bit. Should be and easy fix. I'm not sure why a ball would get stuck on the spinner though, it doesn't look that out of whack.

Prob the rod going into the bracket has enough friction to not freely spin at that angle. You can force it through from a shot, but on the way back down theres not enough freedom to lift out of the wayl

#11104 2 years ago

Meh, so had left the normal plunger rod alone for the inconsistent shots into the pf, but now the auto plunger is throwing the ball into a weird trajectory. It'll shoot it high enough out of the lane where it'll hit the tip of that upper left flipper, or at a weird angle where it'll hit the guide rail leading up but bounce backwards away from the orbit instead.

Little things that are annoying to figure out what to adjust, but will see if it's a simple tweak

#11106 2 years ago
Quoted from Hasse:

I was really helped by an advice earlier in this thread. The metal guide under the upper right flipper gets hit by the balls and there may be an edge after a while. Use a file to remove it. It helped me and the plunge is now 100% accurate.

Felt pretty smooth. Might still file it just in case. If not, I have these three adjustments in mind once I get some time again:

1. Screw loosened at the top part of the guide and the path moved/bent out of place?

2. That gate on the exit might have shifted and as the ball pass through it, might shift trajectory if that gate is not perpendicular to the exit path

3. Auto plunger shifted and sending the call in awkward path from the get go. This one still looks centered, so not likely but jotting ideas.

This is what it looks like. 1st plunge looked ok, but the following two are more commonly what we see.

#11108 2 years ago

this has been discussed in length if you do a search you will find enough info.
You are on the right path, what I will recommend is that you do not use the manual plunger when tuning this shot, you want to tune it with the auto plunger.
If you can get the auto plunger consistently through the upper loop, everything else falls in place.

Its all auto plunger. The manual plunger behaves differently but thats b/c the tip is off centered, so not focusing on that.

And yeah, had gone through a few hundred posts referencing auto plunger. good chunk are low trajectory exits into the post and the rest are what I'm experiencing. I'm just jotting down notes of what I see and suspect, along with what I've read, to see if theres anything I might have missed on things to look for

#11120 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Ditto above 100%. Could barely feel a lip, almost nothing. I thought "That won't help."
A couple of swipes w/a hobby fine... 100% since. Not kidding, it made such a difference.

So far from my notes of possibilities and that stuff suggested checked the prongs and the edge of the exit. Prongs were fine and not rubbing against the side rail.... Also centered. The sleeves of the plunger coils felt smooth as well. The edge of the exit felt fine but ran it with a file for a bit. All that and still trajectory towards the tip of the upper left. Still have a couple more things to try later when I can disassemble a bit more.

At the moment we're just holding the flipper up when the auto plunge activates, but as more time passes it seems to be going higher and higher where even the clearance won't matter. It hits the wall of the orbit instead of flowing with it if it goes high enough.

#11122 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

If it's getting higher over time it sounds like your guide rail is shifting up. Some people shim it with a wedge of plastic near the bottom to try and help avoid this happening over time.

Yeah, was leaving the guide adjustment for last since it requires removing plastics and such to get to the screw. Having 5-10 minutes free at a time sucks =(

#11124 2 years ago

I think we should raname this whole thread from owners club to “how to adjust Iron Maiden shooter lane ballguide” lol
I am surprised that even though this has been discussed 1 million times people insist in asking for help again, to then ignore all the previous knowledge in the threads and the current advice, to then start a journey of their own and their own discovery looking for something new to then wind up exactly where we told them to start…
In this episode of “screaming at the sky”…
Lololol

I mean....i see you posted a few months back when I did my search the exact same question with all the previous posts already there with the answers =)

#11125 2 years ago

And I'm not ignoring. I'm going down the list from easiest to fix to the one that takes more time. I have a broken doggo that I can only take my eyes off a few moments at a time.

#11161 2 years ago

From an amateur perspective:

IMDN - hardest. Best "feel" of a game with the music + call-out integrations. I find 1/2 the shots a pain to hit, but the banter helps keeping coming back for more. Don't care much for the lady's quips, but Satan's is on point

AIQ - funnest to shoot. A couple of hard shots (CM 360 shot and Hawkeye mini loop), but you're not forced to rely on it. So many approaches to help progress/compete the modes. Wish the AV assets would match the shooting masterpiece.

GZ - best balance. First few days of playing I didn't care much for the gameplay... And kept draining super easy on the outlanes. Then more and more clicked, along with all those awesome updates to the code, where it's becoming my favorite of the three. Couple of difficult shots, but not married to them throughout the game like IMDN. Lots of other options to shoot at.

Haven't played JP enough. Only game in town is loud enough where we can't take in any of the AV assets. Feels easier than IMDN, but harder than AIQ. Do have one on order. Kinda late on the preorder so let's hope they continue making them next year (still need to save money anyway)

#11176 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

How is everyone’s auto-plunge around the orbit today?
Good.
Goood[quoted image]

Thanks for asking! hah...gave up for now. went through the whole list of stuff mentioned in the posts and things worked amazingly...for an hour or two. Then magically the issue came back. So weird having it "resolved" for such a short period of time. Not going to worry about it till later in April or something. Requested some lane protectors (well the set really) from Cliffy. Once I get those in will check for adjustments.

#11178 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Cleaning and waxing resolved my issue.
However, before I did that
I added a shooter lane protector (the $15 clear plastic ones) and that had also fixed the problem before I got around to doing a good clean and wax.
https://mezelmods.com/products/pinball-shooter-lane-protector?_pos=1&_sid=e588f4c53&_ss=r&variant=18133347532897
In case you haven’t tried those 2 options yet.
Worth a shot.

clean/wax i did do. The lane protector was something I was looking at (the clear plastic) but since I was getting the metal protectors from Cliffy for a couple of games, will see if that does it. Just weird it being a drastic change to where it worked flawlessly for such a short time.

2 weeks later
#11264 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

Put a set of pinsound speakers and subs in the maiden, not really sold on it. Can't say I like them. Will be testing more though.

Not sure what speaker they're using, since it has their label. But I put kickers first for backbox, then afterwards amp+cab speaker upgrade. Each bump in parts made a progressively better experience. Right now it sounds awesome with all the stuff, but still need to tweak settings a bit more. Some if the deep bass from music and effects are a bit distorted. Depends on what you're not liking, could be software adjustments.

#11310 1 year ago

I had tried spotlights on the slings and worked amazing at first. Until each one got decapitated by airballs.

#11315 1 year ago

Think my issue is the mode inserts. I'll finish making the color gel brackets sometime soon. What I'm experiencing with stock lighting in an unlit room is a problem keeping track of the ball as it travels around the flippers. Initially I thought the game was too dark, but as I just played it, it looks like the white light from the insert kinda shines in a bleed/glare where the surrounding area appears too dark. If I turn on a single room light, even if kinda dim, issue goes away.

#11324 1 year ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Theres one on Ebay for a little bit more if you cant find one... ebay.com link: itm

I always forget to check ebay. Snap 50 bucks over. Just got a reply that there might be restocks in the coming month(s), so might wait. Thanks!

#11332 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Shout out to rimmeym
Was just the missing piece.
Thanks again [quoted image]

Love that desert weathering on your armor. I just need an extra month or so to see if the game is a long-term keep with my wife before putting heavy changes/mods to it that are more "permanent".

Getting cliffy's stuff i think later this week, so will get to mess with the plunge stuff after putting a smooth shooter lane. I'm going to guess a good chunk of my issue is the guide on the wood/topcoat is gotten uneven enough to not start travel correctly. I did lower the eject and everything, but do see weathering down of it.

#11363 1 year ago

wooo! seems it was the shooter lane that had been getting slightly worn that was causing my auto-plungers (then eventually manual as well) to be all jacked up. Put in the shooter lane metal protector and got about 5 games in . went from 0 to 100% on all auto-plunges. Had put in a request for the protectors a month ago, so wasnt really messing around with it much past few weeks.

Now to fix the lamp sockets on the right return ball guide. Thats going to require a bit more testing to see where the issue is since both bulbs flicker and respond to my flipper presses (from the vibrations).

#11366 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Had this happening on another game of mine and just twisted the bulbs a touch in the sockets and haven't had the problem since.

Had tried that without any improvement. Removed, re seated, tightened just enough without overdoing the torque.

Quoted from Hammer3246:

Try just pinching the sockets slightly so the base of the bulb makes better contact. This solved my issue.

Will give that a shot. Odd it's two of them side by side, so if that doesn't fix it going to see where the wiring leads to

#11368 1 year ago

Mine doesn't help. Think they updated the art to not reach those holes

PXL_20220501_221043185.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220501_221043185.MP (resized).jpg
#11369 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Could anyone snap a picture of their PF please and tell me if this is a chip? I'm confused by the picture because it looks like it has mylar over it.
Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Think it's pooling the more I look at it. The mylar edge is coming from the other issue direction. It's in the middle of the bumper area and stops before reaching those pops and rubbers

#11371 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

So it the problem under the mylar or?
I don't actually own the game and am looking to buy one. The seller sent me a video and I spotted this in it, not sure if it is an issue or not?

Oh! Thought it was yours. So there's no mylar there. Least shouldn't be. What looks clear-ish might be the top coat over the art/wood. Someone with earlier models will have to chime in on how there's looks. The later runs didn't have the artwork extended to those posts

#11384 1 year ago

Do a quick search about the flicker. Happens to all new Steen games.
Bad socket, bad bulb, both… easy fix.
It has been discussed a million times

Oh man... Millions of times.... Easy fix. I had taken apart the the flipper assembly to reach the sockets. And they're stapled to the pf with solder covering the staples unto the wood. Not an easy swap to change the socket. And it's two of them responding the same even after swapping bulbs, which I had already tried.

#11399 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

For people with a Premium or LE, are you installing your Insider Connected on the coin door or apron?

I'm waiting on the apron plastic art, since my IMDN came with the IC, to move it to the coin door.

#11401 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Not sure I follow you but you are mounting it on the coin door?

Yes, came on the apron already, moving/mounting it to the coin door once I get the replacement art to put there.

#11403 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Right on. I installed one on my Stranger Things on the coin door, looks good and works well.

nice! Did that on my AIQ, since that IC was added on later and not pre-included. Though on the IMDN, its having issues with the light on the reader. Works fine up above, but not sure how much of an issue it'll be scanning at lower light. Been reading mixed things

#11405 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

You mean the light is not working on the reader or there is not enough light to read the code?

Light not working. still scans since theres enough visibility up top

#11407 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

So you are not the only one having this problem? I don't see why it would matter if it was mounted vertically as to what would cause it for the light not to work?

oh, its not that the light would work vertically. Just that it works fine with ambient light higher up. Think for some folks lower down the cab its a much darker area so with a broken QR light its more difficult to catch a scan

#11410 1 year ago

This is what used to be on there. Games starting with GZ now have the IC QR in its place and they dont include this plastic with NIB purchases.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.03.49 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.03.49 PM (resized).png
1 week later
#11458 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Been meaning to see if anyone experiences this (Premium/LE,) but during a Sarcophagus shot on the left ramp where the tomb opens, does anyone else's ball wait at the lock release until ball search? Doesn't do it really any other time that I've noticed. Code issue or maybe it doesn't see the first opto (if there is one) behind the door? The Sarcophagus portion is working with other modes...just when the door needs to open on the left ramp.

If its at the release into the lock (or treasure collection) where it doesnt find out theres a ball there, theres a switch called "load ramp". In diags screen, open the door first if its not already open, and throw a ball into it. It should easily trigger it if it works.

Dont know if it looks for a requirement of another trigger first, but I'd check that those switches work first in diags. I've only had it stuck there once (until ball search) but that was code related. I got it in there in the middle of some other trigger award.

1 week later
#11472 1 year ago

Just ordered this gold t-molding and will see about getting some powder coating that can maybe closely match it. Havent seen this gold used on a Premium (at least in all my searches), so wish me luck =)

gold (resized).jpeggold (resized).jpeg
#11474 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Should look great!! I went with the gold/black from Pinball Life.

Nice! That one was my second choice.

Ordered a raw set of metal pieces (lollipop side rail), all except coin door and lcd panel. Looking at the powder coat colors online is hard to pick out one that matches that molding. Hoping a local place has a good selection of sample palettes.

#11479 1 year ago
Quoted from ScreaminSauce:

My imdn prem was powdercoated by a previous owner - I like the dirty gold / sand color personally

Yeah, this type of gold is my fall back if the shiny chrome gold is too much. Looks really good

1 week later
#11534 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Does anyone know how to tighten up the auto ball launcher? It is loose from side to side and wiggles a bit when launching, causing the ball to rattle in the shooter lane.
All screws are tight underneath, but still have some give moving side to side.

My rattling ended up being from some indents at the bottom of the shooter lane from when the ball lands prior to launch. After i installed shooter lane protector, it evened out the trajectory and gave it clean exits.

#11554 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I have the slo-mo vid in front of me and it's going left because of the loose launcher.
I've had 5 Sterns now and this is the first time the auto-launch is so loose.
At this point, I'm not looking to diagnose the issue, I'm trying to find out how to tighten this launcher from wiggling. It is not normal.
Maybe I need to add some washers or something, to stop the excess left-right play.

Couple more points to add. If from what I can tell in the video, it looks like the right prong ends up going forward first, thus not shooting it straight?

My auto-plunger is also pretty loose from left-to-right just like yours but shoots straight just fine. I'd like to guess that its not that part of the mechanism thats the issue but the whole attachment might be skewed ever so slightly. As Pin_fandango mentioned, the assembly might not be straight. If its not, adding washers and making it stiffer will not fix the right prong from hitting the first. What you can try doing is loosen the screws that holds the assembly and rotate it very slightly in the little bit of slack that it has. And while holding it in place retighten the screws.

#11564 1 year ago

AH! tough decision. To powercoat, or not, the coin door and LCD panel....think panel i can do without since I might add something to the face later, but the coin door....Saw a FS of a premium with gold everything and it looks good. I have all my parts here locally to coat in a few weeks, so have time to decide on that

#11570 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

Got my pro powder coated with illusion orange and Supernova Sparkle.

nice! so with the sparkle, is that an add-on item to the illusion orange? I'm getting some stuff coated soon, but the people there didnt mention anything extra like that. Not sure if its a specialized process.

#11587 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

What does that mean? Do you need to tear anything down to get to the adjustment or is it a simple matter?

This becomes a pain at times to get it "just right". I've had to adjust it several times where its either too sensitive or requires a certain strength to hit it. And the issue comes from two things. Either the way the pole from the ball sits in the plastic pocket, or the spacing in the switches that trigger when that level gets bumped from a hit. I would get it find for 100-200 plays then it becomes finicky again.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 11.54.13 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-15 at 11.54.13 AM (resized).png
#11590 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

It’s simple. “Rod in spoon”
Never had an issue. And mine is original before they improved it.

Lol, yeah. I would get it centered and tighten it...then later what I'm guessing happens is the ball is hit hard enough where the rod jumps out of the spoon, and with a couple of extra hits the rod from the outside of the spoon rim jams the arm holding the spoon and misaligns it again. B/c I'll go pull up the playfield and its out of whack. I havent had it happen on the mummy shot, only the crystal ball has it fallen out of place 3 times in the last 4 months

2 weeks later
#11645 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I have a premium and I honestly think the LE is the best, specifically the artwork.

I have a weak spot for egyptian themed stuff. Would have preferred the premium art to be on the metallic paper. Did just get most of the armor/metal pieces coated, so cant wait to see how that looks assembled. Might be another couple of weeks since one of the parts didnt get painted properly so they'll be redoing it.

2022-06-30 16.45.23 (resized).jpg2022-06-30 16.45.23 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#11659 1 year ago

Question isnt IMDN specific, but....I dont have experience with decal materials. The side of my cab art had a scuff in which Stern sent me a replacement decal. It was kinda crushed in the mail it seems, and before I go and remove the old on, I wanted to ask if with these kinds of materials do creases flatten out when removed from the backing paper? Photo is one of a couple of other similar spots.

2022-07-15 09.13.26 (resized).jpg2022-07-15 09.13.26 (resized).jpg2022-07-15 09.13.42 (resized).jpg2022-07-15 09.13.42 (resized).jpg
#11661 1 year ago

mmmh, that is a good question. Curious to know what you find out

Yeah, searches just mention avoiding creasing during application, which would make sense with the glue pinching. Just dont know if it smoothens out if its pre-creased. I've messaged Stern to ask to see if its "normal" or if I need another one.

#11669 1 year ago

That is the best mode I have seen in pics. Looks amazing.
On that note I like to report:
My auto plunge still works 100%
Also, now seriously, just dropped the game to 6.5 degrees and - just realized - the flipper were not as droppy as they should have been so I made them be… lol
Never had my ass kicked by my own game like that. I just realized, it was set up easier from the factory and I believe Elwin designed this game for droppy flippers.
Let me tell you, I used to get everything on this game… all the shots, now everything is on a different place not to mention the ball is really hard to cradle…
Kicked my asssss!!!! And loved it. I was getting bored of the game to be honest Although I never managed to finish it I can get through 70% often, but now?!… holly crap, it is a different game.
I need to relearn all the shots!

so droppy....lowered past the hole markers? or had them higher then put them to the markers

#11679 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Recently played an Iron Maiden Prem and a Godzilla Pro (they were sitting next to one another). I guess both these machines were designed by Mr. Elwin? Is it just me or does the Iron Maiden play a whole lot quicker than Godzilla? Or was it just how the settings were set? I could play a Godzilla game about four times as long as Iron Maiden which made Godzilla a whole lot more fun to play. I hate to say it, but Maiden was so frustrating that it was nearly unplayable.

I think its the most brutal of his 4. A lot more packed closer to the flippers where inaccurate shots will fling the ball to the outlanes a lot easier. Considering a good chunk of the game is super reliant on those two ramps, and they're a pain to get down consistently, it can feel at times its hard to progress.

Wife and I are still pinball novices, and even though the game kicks our butts on a regular basis, we have a blast because of the theme integration. And when we get in the groove and hit those difficult shots consistently, nothing but satisfaction. But for sure theres a hurdle to get past with this game.

#11681 1 year ago

Zilla is a long player, is the easiest Elwin to play.
Iron Maiden can be tough but can also be easier if you set it up.
Iron Maiden is for me the best Elwin, and Zilla the second best by a hair.
Jp 3rd no doubt also awesome and tough.
If you think Iron Maiden was tough play JP and report back. Lol

I do need to play more JP. The times we gotten games in, it felt easier than IMDN. We've only put a couple of hours in it so far and still waiting for our home unit to come up in production maybe sometime next year.

Terms only in difficulty (just shots) from easiest to hardest for us so far: GZ, AIQ, JP, IMDN

#11686 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Is Stern officially done with producing this game or do you guys think they will make more in the future?

Speculative that theres a run in 2023 (dont even know what quarter if they do). They had archived and unarchived the game and then random rumors from distributors. Havent seen anything concrete

#11692 1 year ago

I was watching a stream of IMDN premium to see if it was worth the upgrade and I have to say, I think the premium looked easier to play than the pro. Of course, this might only be my imagination but to start a mode in the pro you have to make the ramp whereas in the premium is just shooting the 'underworld' under the ramp. Arguably the underworld shot is much easier once you played for 20 min and you have flipper fade. lol
The mummy lock is sort of cool but not worth the 3K Canadian pesos it would cost me...
Anyway, that is it.
lol
Plunger report:
Looky Looky, after changing pitch and else. My manual plunge now hits the upper flipper! lol auto plunge is perfect at 200 power! so lots of room for adjustment.
Another side note. I am enjoying the game a lot more at 6.5 and droopy flippers - the ball is harder to control now and the game plays faster than before - to my surprise!
ymmv
Here we go again at tuning the shooter lane.
Cheers!

I've been starting my games at 6.5 and bumping from there till it feels correct. IMDN I have at 6.8 as 6.5 felt little sluggish. Did you have it lower than that before?

And reporting in here as well....Ever since installing the shooter lane protectors, auto plunge has been pretty immaculate for a couple of months now.

#11694 1 year ago

My game was 7 degrees. It was too easy to play, easy to craddle and the flippers were not droopy, or as droop as they could have been.
When at 7 at the flippers that put my upper pf portion at about 7.4 degrees.
It felt good and fast but it did not play as well - I know realize - after 800 plays like that, that the current pitch is better.
6.5 at the flipper put the upper pf portion at about 6.8-9 and now it plays how I like it.
The droopy flippers also make the ramps much more doable AND lighting fast.
The game plays reallly really well now - it scares me how fast it plays.
I use a digital angle finder to calculqte pitch and it is very accurate. I recommend it. It is the tool of choice woodworkers use to set up a table saw. Works really well.
I recommend you measure top and bottom portions of the pf as just using the flippers will always return a smaller number than the top I find. So I tend to average according to the particular pf.
Yeah I am crazy I know.

Ah, thats right. I forget to check the angle up higher on the pf. I do have a digital leveler. I only played it at 6.5 (at the flippers) for 5-10 games before bumping it up when I first got the game, so not much time with the gameplay as a whole. I'm going to be replacing the legs today so will be a good opportunity to play with it again especially after ~1k games at 6.7 and see how different it feels. The only shot thats been giving me trouble is the backhanded pyramid ramp.

#11698 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

That’s what they all have been costing lately. I’m sure stern is reacting to the market value of these. It’s hard to find one even if your willing to pay big bucks.

Going to hold out to see if the Egyptian version becomes available.

#11704 1 year ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

The Tilttopper version is still available, more affordable, and more interactive than that 900.00 piece of plastic.

Very true. Had forgotten how much of a price difference that was.

1 week later
#11719 1 year ago

I want to do this as well but I do not want to pay $300 for a $20 dollar reader and a $5 dongle, these are dime a dozen in china. I think somebody made a 3D printer adapter so you can buy a reader and install the reader to where the BILL accepter is supposed to go. I have not look into this because I do not own a 3d printer yet.
Anybody with experience on how to make your own reader? I know it has been done

the 3d printed adapter is for the IC kits, not for a generic scanner. The readers and dongle are easy to come by, but its the extra firmware on the circuit that treats it as a node board in the chain. I havent seen that node board custom made or emulated, unless I've missed that somewhere.

#11723 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Am a proud owner of a Iron Maiden Premium since yesterday.
Yesterday i played around 20 games and no problems, today i installed the new code and two times the machine made a reset while i was playing.
Does it happened to some of you? Also sometimes when i do the center ramp and the ball falls to the left side, it stays on the circular slim "metal" circular part that have a bit the shape if the orbit, do you have any solutions to make it not block there ( the area is marked with a white cross on the photo )?
Thanks for the feedback.
[quoted image]

Try re imaging the code from scratch. Could have been a glitch somewhere.

As far as that metal piece, it warps over time from the impact landings. I had mine brand new and started noticing some random hiccups as I put more games on it. Ended up swapping for a carbon fiber pad from Cliffy and has been perfect ever since. If you end up trying to remove it to flatten it, its a pain. The adhesive is pretty strong.

1 week later
#11748 1 year ago

Finally getting around to messing around with the game this past week. Got my tomb guard painted a quick statue color. Will try other color schemes next week when time permits. Installed Gus after having it stored for a couple of months. Art blades installed as well. Its feeling very different, in a great way. Changing out the flippers, rubbers, and the NECA piece of mind Eddie to replace the stock figure in the coming week as well.

2022-08-12 16.04.23 (resized).jpg2022-08-12 16.04.23 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 15.06.59 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 15.06.59 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 15.07.25 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 15.07.25 (resized).jpg
#11750 1 year ago

Thanks! Part of a backboard project I'm working on over the next year. Since this piece can be standalone, will probably offer it in painted or ready-to-paint (DIY) in a couple of weeks once I finish and test some edits

#11752 1 year ago

Looks awesome. I want to get into 3d printing. Great levelnof detail.
What printer/system is this?

Its resin printed on a Saturn 2. Different beast in producing stuff compared to FDM printers. Uncured resin is pretty toxic so needs proper handling and ventilation, along with post processing to clean/finalize the surface. This is what this piece looks like freshly washed in IPA alcohol. The detail that it can make is crazy good.

2022-08-13 17.57.55 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 17.57.55 (resized).jpg
#11761 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I am interested for sure. Would you have one for the Pro?

It would mounted slightly different, but its an easy adjustment. I'll look at the game manual later to verify.

#11768 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

How about listening to a phd in chemistry explain? Not downplaying the toxicity, but more of a grounded explanation. I hear a lot of 3d resin hobbyist making it sound like it's plutonium.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiitPj2pcr5AhXRrmoFHQoqAIsQtwJ6BAgGEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dht4tbCiFxeM&usg=AOvVaw3BcqjjDwDJUl6JbpYbZ4ov

Yeah, I dont treat it like that level, but I do bring it up just in case people start getting the notion they can print and handle it like a normal FDM printer. Like how the PHD chemist said, treat it with respect. Still use protective gear and normal caution. I half treated it with precatuion in my first couple of months. But after a while of subtle exposure (I wasnt handling it bare, but from drops here and there while cleaning), my body built a sensitivity to it and start getting rashes and burning feeling at my finger tips. Eventually I become a bit allergic to it.

1 week later
#11781 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Thinking of selling my tilt topper if anyone is interested. Pm me
They are $250 plus shipping and takes a while to arrive normally. I’m Asking $200 plus $20 shipping. It’s basically new I don’t play much and don’t keep my games on. You may need new mounting double sided tape. Can ship fast. See my feedback.

If I can cancel my tilt order, I'm down for it. Didn't realize it could take so long till recently (been a month at this point). I'll shoot over a DM

1 week later
#11805 1 year ago

1-of-4 mods WIP. color scheme draft completed for this oen. Once i get my game put back together will take some new photos. Went with sandstone look vs antique gold. Made a magnetic mount cover to help hide the screws/etc. Second mod WIP sometime in September.

2022-08-26 16.33.00 (1) (resized).jpg2022-08-26 16.33.00 (1) (resized).jpg2022-08-27 01.19.28 (resized).jpg2022-08-27 01.19.28 (resized).jpg2022-08-29 10.55.34 (resized).jpg2022-08-29 10.55.34 (resized).jpg
#11812 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Looks awesome! Thinking of selling these? I'd be interested for sure.

Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Me too, how much will it be ?

Thanks!

Yeah, most stuff I'll make some to sell unless its a PITA to produce. Small batches of each thing I make will probably be my route going forward. 20-50 run depending on how much time I get free since doing them in my limited free time from work/family. For these, going to offer a paint DIY blank figure for 40, 2-tone color (a metal type of choice or sandstone finish with shadows for contrast) for 60, and full color for 100.

#11820 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Big shout out to Sleal16 for this mod! Loved painting it, and it looks amazing in my machine!!! You rock!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

nice! They're fun to paint. Some wine/beer + a movie to relax and can zone out for a few hours with a brush (my plans for this weekend for these and some other projects).

4 weeks later
#11899 1 year ago

What I see them doing like they did with gotg. Maybe just pros since easier to piece together parts. There was a factory Friday clip someone posted recently that had a pro in the background so who knows if they reused an old clip for social media or whatnot.

#11919 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Got to see Maiden last night. All I can say is WOW! I’ve seen a lot of shows. This was hands down the best concert I’ve ever been to.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm sad I missed them when they were in town a week or two ago. Hoping for a couple more tours that will bring the back in the next couple of years. Feel like they should since they recently released a new album.

3 weeks later
#12001 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Does anyone else do an oracle mod apart from Lior’s one?

We'll have a few of these maybe by late winter (February?). Guess this would be a tease then for this. Collab project with some friends, and my buddy who does painting on these kinds of figures just had twins, so waiting on that to settle down along my kiddo in the coming weeks =)

Doing two versions of her. The one on the right is a bit more on the video game promo art look.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 11.21.27 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-10-29 at 11.21.27 AM (resized).png
#12021 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

this airplane im talking about

I think those are the spitfire models. On amazon, search "spitfire plane" and you should fine similar ones. Exact one used here or other interactive ones not sure which on it is, but all small variances outside the customization some modders have done

1 week later
#12072 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Still doing it after reflowing solder
It affects me choosing a song at the beginning because when I hit the flipper to change song the left orbit opto goes off thereby locking in a song

In the switch test, are you seeing it specifically trigger that one when hitting the flilpper? I had the same problem but it was the orb. The post underneath the playfield sat wrong in the plastic cup trigger. Became very sensitive.

If you are seeing that opto trigger with hitting the flipper, trying that switch test with the playfield up. Wiggle the cable in different locations. Also if the opto is ever so slightly being blocked by the hole wall, the vibration might be JUST enough to move the laser in and out of place. I know that has to be pretty exact to have to be a thing, but at least something else to check.

2 weeks later
#12154 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Just picked up a pro, and it's a ripper! This game is such a blast, and I was stoked the finally see TMTM on the first day. Can't wait to keep going deeper.
I am having the dreaded shooter lane issues, but unsure of the fix. Game is as level as I can get it and set at 7 degrees, but manual plunges (and 95% of autos) end up hitting the post just above the skill shot target. Is there a decent fix for these low plunges? This thread is verrrrry long so I apologize if it's in here somewhere - I've read about people fixing issues with hitting the upper flipper off the plunge but not as much the low post.
Worst case I leave it and get better at the target skill shot. But I would like Trooper MB staging to be mostly reliable. Thanks in advance for the advice!

These are the common fixes you'll get suggested as have been the causes for hitting high or low:

1. Edge metal guide at the exit is rough, sending it off course. With a fine file, grind it slightly.
2. Clean and wax the playfield.
3. Check condition of the of the lane. (This one was it for me. I believe after 'x' amount of ejects into the lane, it messed with the clearcoat slightly and messed up straight trajectory. Was going to do it anyway, but adding a lane protector fixed my plunged up to 90% of the time)
4. Not sure how common this might be, but the metal guide can be slightly readjusted. The screw around the exit holding it to the playfield has some give for adjustment if you loosen it. Can slightly move it, hold and tighten.

If it feels weak on both auto and manual, i'd start with the clean and wax. The rough edge I can see shooting it downward to the post. My other two suggestions listed are a little more seldom scenarios. You'll probably get more fixes to try from others, but I'd start with the first two for now.

#12173 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I like that. Whats it called? Though I was thinking a speckled gold would look awesome.

The sparkle gold I used was very subtle and part of the clear coat additive . Still need to replace the coin door stuff. Gold medallion was the main coat powder used

PXL_20221204_191720101 (resized).jpgPXL_20221204_191720101 (resized).jpgPXL_20221204_191748467 (resized).jpgPXL_20221204_191748467 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#12312 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Thank you for answering but which menu? I can’t find any menu with individual bullseye high score reset

Try feature setting 152. It should be at the current top score of 47. If you lower it, should trigger on the next game to put a new score. Believe that's how anony described it would work

#12368 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Damn, yea I reckon 47 is not going to be beaten on my machine

Reset all the scores now before you get a lot more high scores. its only one score but I know it would bother me long term

#12372 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Does anybody know if there are any Senjutsu mods? I understand the game came out prior to this album, but I do think it is one of their top 3 albums and would love to pay homage to that on the playfield...plus a samurai Eddie would be beyond cool.

Thought the same after listening to the album. And the concert giant samurai Eddie looks badass. Not sure where one could go on the playfield though. Also because I'm guessing once that merchandising expands there will be figures readily available at a good price that could replace one of the existing ones. Working on a diorama topper that merges the themes of the three versions of the game, so maybe one can be added up there.

Speaking of which, I'll have a teaser of a fragment of the topper I'm working on hopefully this weekend. All pending if the newborn can sleep enough on his own so I can finish some painting, lol. I'll end up making and linking a dedicated mod thread of the stuff I've been working on for the past 6 months with more details and optimistic timelines on releases.

#12374 1 year ago

Also, heres a fun one after 6 months of slowly adding to it. Needs a couple of more tweaks to the design to increase stability on some small sections. Merged some accuracies from the game and the comics in her clothing and color detail

#12375 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I was thinking of swapping out Straightjacket Eddie with Samurai Eddie??

I'll play with that. I have some crude posable stuff that I 2d print to see how something might look. You just end up losing the package of what that pop bumper area is supposed to represent.

#12378 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Really nice my man .I see your a boob guy lmao those things are gigantic !!

Hah, I think thats perspective on the video. But now that you got me second guessing it, going to ask my wife. Its usually the first thing she points out on things like that and she never mentioned it before when I ask her for feeback

#12379 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

looks great. you make this? She is a little big, but not too bad. I think a 20% reduction in size would be perfect for her placement.

Yeah. Good feedback. I initially had her smaller but wanted it to stand out more (up to getting close to the glass). Will mess around with scaling this week or two.

#12382 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

she will stand out anyway, because she is front and center, but you don't want her blocking to much visibility in the pop area. plus those fingers look very close to the glass line. You dont' want them getting snapped off when putting the glass on.

Fingers have good amount of clearance. Theres still about 5mm space. Dont think playfield placements vary. And visibility everything looks good. I'll take some more videos+photos from the player perspective and make some assessments. Will make one smaller without putting much detail in the painting and try to get some comparisons.

#12389 1 year ago

Thanks guys

Quoted from gandamack:

When will be able to buy Miss Clairvoyant Boobs? Really cool mod!

lawl. looking at my other version more in line with the mobile game reference art (captainneo's post up above), theyre about proportionate to herself and the game art. but i'll be doing hopefully 5 a month just for a few months. 1-3 weeks to make and test final tweaks. I'll post more info here+in a thread once i have a super small preview of the WIP topper this weekend

Quoted from Anony:

Does the machine not warn you if you've got 5 balls installed instead of 6?
I haven't played in a while but my friends play sometimes and after taking the glass off today to do some maintenance I noticed only 5 balls were in. Took me a minute but I found it up on the plastic piece under the right ramp.
I'm surprised the game hadn't been warning that a ball was missing unless it was and I just didn't notice.

so it let you start games with 5?if you were between games and hadnt started one, it shouldnt check for balls. starting one then it would try to find it. been a while since i've had something stuck but remember it behaving that way

2023-01-05 18.59.17 (resized).jpg2023-01-05 18.59.17 (resized).jpg
#12394 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

What is the price on these?

Still need to figure it out. Trying to base it off how long it takes to paint but just havent had time to sit down uninterrupted yet. Will find out by end of the month. I'll have unpainted DIY as well. Just gotta finish all the model adjustments first.

1 week later
#12435 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Been reading through the posts. Got in on the upcoming May run. Really excited. I will add the cosmetic mods eventually, but was wondering if somebody can tell me the must have mods which benefit preservation of the playfield, i.e protection mods.
Thanks

There's two that have greatly affected gameplay for me.

1. You'll eventually get the dreadful issue with ball launch. Auto and/or manual. It'll have issues making the main orbit. There could be multiple causes but what ended up being my issue was that the area at the beginning of the lane slightly chipped away and would cause a partially wobbly path upon exit. When I added a metal lane protector, it almost completely fixed my problem.

2. There's a metal protector at the very back where the ball drops after hitting the pharaoh ramp. It's supposed to protect the play field but ends up getting wrapped from all the ball lands relatively quickly. The warp causes some issues when you normally pass that orbit shit, and even at times gets stuck there till you change the game. Changed it to a carbon fiber piece and been super smooth since.

Both of those I got from cliffy. I got some other stuff as well for the play field, but feel like the two mentioned were my most impactful. Think I use most of his kit except for the lane switch protectors

1 week later
#12471 1 year ago

Quick light and paint scheme test on topper idea (interactive cathedral diorama) that's been in the works for a while. I'm at....10% complete designing and this demo is half of that, lol. Will be a year type thing knowing how constantly nitpicky I am and keep making changes. Need to figure out best way to print some stuff out for the windows to light up (like the plastics in the game).

Got the clairvoyant pretty much figured out. Got a few interested dms about it and will reach out over the next week. Those will be first batch, and I'll end up posting a pre-order link here on pinside for the second, March, batch (roughly 10 a month).

#12475 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Looks like the start of a very cool speaker light mod kit in the works to me!

Hah, but you know what, think that might work pretty badass. Might mess around with those kinds of adjustments later on to make it fit.

For the actual bigger piece, this is where I'm at with my draft.

Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 10.32.04 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-01-22 at 10.32.04 AM (resized).png
1 week later
#12539 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

I just coined the club. 300 total plays. Pinball Pro speakers. I'll be adding a shaker motor asap. Is there any issues with adding insider connect kit?
Also my mummy and orb captive balls don't alway register hits. How do I fix this?

two specific parts to check underneath. the shaft is centered in the scoop arm and the leaf switch spacing. mine would get off centered and on super strong bash the shaft would escape the scoop and not really shift the arm to trigger the leaf switch

#12546 1 year ago

topper WIP update. this rough draft puts us at about.....30%? ish. Theres a huge chunk of stuff on my list we need to slowly add and figure out. These stained glass windows will light up along with the cards in the game. Maybe first working prototype sometime in the summer.

Clairvoyant is needing an extra week or two before officially offering it. Instead of rotating the existing RGB PCB board to shoot up into the ball, I'm fitting in its own light in order to maintain the spotlight underneath. Just got in a few different lights I'll be testing this weekend.

Once kiddo starts daycare in a couple of days and gain some time during the day again, I'll sort my stuff further and make that thread to not spam here updates =)

Quoted from gandamack:

Any word on the Senjutsu samurai mod?

Doodled some stuff but still mulling over placements and poses. might be a few months =/

2023-01-31 22.09.37 (resized).jpg2023-01-31 22.09.37 (resized).jpg
#12566 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I thought my son and I were hardcore Maiden fans and here you are making a Church of Maiden! Epic!!!

Nice! that he's a fan as well. Our kiddo is just a couple of months old right now but I dream and wish when he gets older he shares the same taste in music as me. At least appreciate the music over the decades.

#12569 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Awesome! He will Daddy-o! We are going to see Metallica this summer too (he is 13 and brother 15). Check out his tribute wall to Maiden! He also made a custom 3d printed 7th son jumbo lego. Kid is obsessed![quoted image][quoted image]

Those lego eddie's are awesome. If my wife wasnt so fed up with all my personal prints taking up space I'd get those made...maybe after we get the house fixed up and make my own little hideaway. Love those pops...just missing the Stranger in a strange land chase?

1 week later
#12615 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I think mine is 13,was just wondering if a new batch was made.Nice mod mine doesnt have the background

New batch for Pro owners. The background was added since it didnt have the interactivity of the Prem/Le (the bounce of the figure and the ball hitting the backside of it as it goes through the diverter)

#12649 1 year ago

Also when that metal protector starts curling from all the drop impacts, it can prevent it from freely moving around those edges. Forces it to push up against those areas and slow down enough to keep it stuck. Cant tell from the reflections, but is your protector still flush with the playfield or starting to curve?

#12651 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

I had the same problem, i bought the Cliffys carbon protector and took off that metal part that bends and since i no longer have problems.
Cliffys does always amazing products.

Definitely. I was getting stuck balls theres pretty frequently along with drastic slow downs of loop shots. Big enough play experience changing to the carbon protector slip.

2 weeks later
#12739 1 year ago

Alrighty! February was rough with everyone here at home getting sick, but finished my alternative paint offering prototype for the Anubis statue (along with the last Clairvoyant updates). I'll be completing my dedicated IMDN project thread this evening along with details on purchasing this one and the Clairvoyant.

Note: If anyone that bought my previous color scheme for the Anubis wants this updated version, shoot me a DM.

2023-03-04 20.57.23 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 20.57.23 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 21.02.43 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 21.02.43 (resized).jpg
#12744 1 year ago

looks awesome, where is the link to this?
thanks

Still working on my forum thread, but have the Anubis pre-order listing ready for that batch:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1363-cheko-s-shop/07981-iron-maiden-anubis

Its a small-ish batch, as I have a few other current requests to take care of along with the Clairvoyant. Need to organize all that this this week.

#12752 1 year ago

Did make a dedicated thread where I'll make more detailed updates. I'm not a wordsmith anyway, but a place I can get more detailed in some of the processes without adding too much noise here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheko-s-iron-maiden-mods

1 week later
#12791 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Now that I finally got a block of time to myself and installed/adjusted the new tomb lock switches ,I’m down to my last issue and am looking for some help please .Prior to today (just reseated all connectors related ) in switch test I would get the upper flippers firing but the bottoms would not .Now ,none of the 4 flippers are firing .All 4 are firing in coil test but the auto plunge is not . These share a common ground .The switch in the shooting lane is f registering .That’s where I’m at .I’m reading through the manual now .A guy told me to pull everything off node 8 and node 9 .Change dip switch settings and hook up node 9 to node 8’s spot and see what happens .I’m trying to avoid that for now but will if needed .I just thought if everything else on CN8 node 8 was working then the board wouldn’t be the problem .I’m thinking I should be looking for a ground short . Please ,if anyone has some insight into this please let me know .By the looks of the best nest around node 9 I’d rather order a node 8 so I don’t pull anything ekse loose causing more problems .

If the board is good, I see 2 points of failure. were the molex connectors thats joining both sides of the flipper switches left untouched (on the cabinet floor)? And does the black connector look like this in alignment? Because I would make sure that the header contacts did not get pushed out from the plastic housing in any manner if it was a little loose when reconnecting them.

2023-03-19 19.03.33 (resized).jpg2023-03-19 19.03.33 (resized).jpg
#12793 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Thank you for responding .I spent some face time with a friend and after some testing found we have ground .He is leaning toward where Eddie (Stern) was leaning and that switching Nodes 8/9 .I literally have gorilla hands from decades of carpenter work .Rather than risk myself working something loose with my unintentional Kung Fu grip ,I’ve decided to order a new Node and pick it up from Pinball Life tomorrow .If there’s a board to have an extra laying around it’s this one .Plus it’s always best if connections are left alone .Each time you dis/reconnect you’re loosening the hold a little each time .Fingers crossed for tomorrow .I really miss playing this

Awesome. Good luck! I'm guessing it's the grey wires on the left in the photo that you found to be ground?

#12810 1 year ago
Quoted from skywelker:

Anybody out there done blue powder coating on a pro? Trying to decide if it's worth swapping armor from my AIQ that I'm selling over to Maiden.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You'd need to get a spare replacement for AIQ. The lockdown bar on the IMDN doesnt have the center button. Hard to only get one piece coated, so if you do swap, you can later install the circuit stuff onto IMDN:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-how-to-add-a-working-lockdown-bar-button

I almost finished mine, but got super busy and just need to get a harness going to complete that project. But anyway, cant use the stock IMDN bar in AIQ in selling it.

2 weeks later
#12832 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Looks great and Sergio’s mods are top notch. Is there a reason why the light is both in the orb and below?

Added the option for folks not to lose the illumination on the newton ball. With the Y-splitter cable included, can do either light-up method.

#12842 1 year ago
Quoted from jedi42:

I was trying to update a friend's premium (currently at .97), and when I plugged the usb in, I got the note attached. "Spielcode-Update" seems like German to me, but I downloaded this right from the Stern website (I live in Canada). Any thoughts? It is a non-IC game, so have to do it by usb. Never had an issue in the past.
[quoted image]

There should only be one file. Is the normal menu system in german or english? Can check Standard Adjustments #42 for language

#12847 1 year ago
Quoted from jedi42:

English.
I suppose another option is to burn a new SD card?
[quoted image]

The two files there count as one total update. Its just split for whatever their system needs when the file size gets too large. The part where it just loops is a little weird.

Yeah, can try a full SD card image. If you have a spare SD card, would maybe try it with that to at least still have the original to fall back on.

#12848 1 year ago
Quoted from jedi42:

I will get him to check the language.
When you say only 1 file, do you mean inside the .zip file? As there are 2 when I downloaded it.

There were 2 files in the zip file
[quoted image]

Also, make sure both of those files were moved to the root directory of the USB drive

#12862 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Godzilla plays too long.
Don't get me wrong, Godzilla is an awesome game and totally worthy. Incredible code, sounds and light show.
Both games have nice flow and great shots.
I just really like the style and pace of IMDN such a well balanced game.
Im just disappointed the last code update is flawed.
To try and be more specific, when locking balls for Trooper MB the 2 up posts in the rear middle of orbit will no longer activate and load the lock. A new ball would then come into play. Ill try take a video to show what im on about.
Does anyone know if it is possible to roll back code ? Tried it ?

So doesnt even try to hold even the first ball in MB?
Just throwing a guess from when my game would not keep the posts up. If anywhere else on the playfield a switch is triggered while trying to load up the balls for MB, the game sees as you already are in progress and will pull the posts down early. This would happen the second ball doesnt make the orbit to load it, and hits something random. Posts come down and the third ball is just spit out. So maybe you might have something triggering and thinks a ball is loose somewhere when its not.

#12873 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Ok, please excuse me for being a little obsessed over this.
Thank so much to all for patience and providing feedback comments.
Firstly I have confirmed no switch errors.
Middle orbit posts for Trooper lock must be triggered by left inner spinner and right orbit opto.
After 1.11 update I noticed different Lock Sequence for Trooper MB.
I took a video today
Trooper MB
Ball 1 Lock @ 1:51
Ball 2 Lock @ 2:20
Ball 3 Lock @ 2:43
You can see Lock is no longer ( held by up posts ) "staged" as it was before

and found a video from back in late 2022 with 1.10 code
Ball 1 lock @ 3:20 yes this is RH orbit lock. You can see Lock is Staged.
Ball 2 Lock @ 3:32 Staged with guitar slid sound effect on release.
Ball 3 Lock @ 3:53 All balls fully staged with super cool Trooper start sequence.

Thanks all for your patience
If anyone can shed some light on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

How's the feature adjustments set for the posts? Think it's in the #70s in that grouping

3 weeks later
#12989 11 months ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

I just joined the cub and ran into my first challenge. Every time I get the first mummy lock, the ball gets locked and then the game goes into a perpetual ball search. Any ideas on where to start in correcting this issue. I played a handful of games where this was never an issue. Thanks, in advance.

If the ball goes behind the backboard and the game doesnt detect it, switch might not be triggering. If you run a switch test from the service menu, try pressing down on the rollover switch that's just behind the area where the ball gets trapped. The test should yield "load ramp" as switch result

If it doesnt trigger easily, could be faulty position of the the push down metal piece, the switch itself, or something with the wiring. Each part would need to be inspected

1 week later
#13069 11 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Is there a reason that those leds are red in the first place? Some mode or light show?

Grim lighting. Especially in "fear of the dark" it's an ominous dark mode. Some red to give a bit of visibility while keeping it creepy

#13076 11 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I did a search and all I come up with is a photo,How do You install the fix for ball hangups in back of the top loop

Which fix install are you referring to? From what I've seen, either the mylar or the metal protector stem implemented later caused hang up issues. The metal one was supposed to be an upgrade to the mylar, but after lots of drops from the ramp, it starts to warp and the ball starts getting stuck. I replaced mine with the carbon fiber strip cliffy sells and that's been great ever since.

Other times it's the posts for the trooper MB (prem/le). They start sliding up and the ball can get stuck. Those just have to push it back down occasionally.

#13079 11 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

this one came in my coin box so I thought I would try it. Tired of every few games getting stopped up top[quoted image]

Yup, that might be from cliffy's kit, or someone that cut it. If you bought the game from someone else then they probably skipped it. Depending on what was there before, remove the mylar or metal plate, then place that in its location. it doesnt have to be perfect, just aligned centered between the walls roughly where the original one went. As long as its in the main common areas where it has the heaviest impact from the drop.

If you have the metal plate, that was a pain for me to remove. Almost cut myself a couple of times from the sharp edges

#13080 11 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

looks like a stick and go installation

yup yup, stick and go.

#13082 11 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Thank You.This May be my Favorite Machine .I spend a good chunk of time on it.

Its brutally awesome

#13084 11 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Where exactly is the ball getting stuck? Is it in the "lock ball" loop just behind the Sarcophagus lock?

Yup, there. For me, I had gotten IMDN Prem NIB and it played smoothly at first. After a couple hundred plays it started getting slower and slower out of that loop and when the ball would enter the area slowly, it wouldnt come out unless I gave it a nudge. Took a solid look back there and that plate had warped where it was cupping the balls ( =P ), preventing them from exiting the area easily.

#13091 10 months ago

I sprayed a lite isopropyl 99% under the bracket then slight gentle pull. Came off easy.

I might have not used enough IPA 99%

#13098 10 months ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

Same issue - the post was actually pushing the metal piece off the playfield and caused cupping on the metal. Think it was just installed incorrect at the factory. I ended up just removing it. Plays great now - Is going “naked” ok to do long term?

Lots of drops. Bigger dimpling after a while is likely

Quoted from Kkoss24:

Does anyone know who’s making the stained glass window topper ? I can’t remember who it is I want to check in on progress .

Still doing minor work on this electronic feature for the center piece of the "church". Been meaning to post that but nothing visually representative yet since it's just servo testing ATM. Bigger updates once I get close to wrapping up the paint jobs for the clairvoyants next month

#13101 10 months ago
Quoted from Walk:

Anybody know where I can get a premium translite for my pro? Can dealers order them direct from Stern?

Part distributors have them in stock, at least marco seems like they do. Other places might get them later once Stern has done these next few pro/prem runs this summer

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/830-8427-N7

#13112 10 months ago
Quoted from Walk:

Any idea on if the Premium translite is any better as far as light glare?

is it the translite or backboard lighting thats causing glare? I did have issues with the this game's (premium) light from the translite causing some bad glare. There is a setting that during gameplay it'll dim to set %

#13117 10 months ago
Quoted from Walk:

My initial thinking was that it was the bulbs on the playfield backboard. But it turns out it’s 100% the translite. I dimmed it to 10%. I’ve not had to do this with any other games.

Probably the way the playfield lighting counteracts with the exterior. More dispersed would reduce glare and this specific game might not have enough to do so. Even with the anti glare glass the back box lighting still becomes overpowering. This would also be why lighting like from the pinstadium has such positive results.

#13184 10 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

I hope he gets it to all the way thru to production at a decent price point. I’ve already called Dibs on one for sure.

I'll finish it, just a matter of how long some of the features take to build. I'll end up making two versions, but even the animatronic version should be very fairly priced for what it will include (if I end up getting everything I want in it). Been messing with neck templates for the centerpiece, and this is vaguely what I'll have for the internal mechanical structure

1 week later
#13354 10 months ago
Quoted from Kidkoffee:

Awesome, thanks. Didn’t even consider this…always attempting the plunger to left outlane super, but man…all those multiball auto-plunges Will honestly be curious to see if this helps or hurts my score now haha. Great video too.

If your manual plunges rarely fail to make the loop but the auto one does, smaller chance it's that rail adjustment. Start by checking to see if the prongs from the auto plunger are centered.

Now if it fails on both manual and auto, this game is super picky on a bunch of variables being perfect. These are the ones people have experienced in varying degrees.

1. Clean playfield. A small smudge from the coil or rubber residue a ball leaves behind can shift the course as it travels out the lane

2. That metal ball guide has a rough edge at it's exit end. A fine file can be used to smoothen the edges

3. Curvature of the ball guide is off (as was just suggested and how to fix it).

4. The initial centered guide area where the ball lands on when elected from the through can get chipped if the coil power is too powerful. This one is a little rarer and rougher to fix if the clear coat chipped. This one was my issue and was fixed when I installed a metal lane protector. Wasn't the intention that it would fix it, because didn't know it was my issue, but it worked out that I won't from a 1 in 10 success to a 99% success making around them loop.

Most people recommend the first two to look at first, and fixes the majority of failed loops and easiest/quickest to try out

#13365 10 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Yes I mean the big loop not the left orbit I named it wrong.
It doesn’t look like there’s much space to bend/push it in I’ll have my tech hopefully fix it;
It’s still under warranty. I am not confident enough to do this I’m a beginner…
every time I try to fix something I get nervous and really sweaty palms that makes it very hard to handle tools and washers/nuts/screws I’m afraid to hurt the machine .
I had no idea It was supposed to go around that big loop must make a big difference in multi ball.
Here’s another pic if that helps do you think It could tuck it in as suggested I know even 1-2 millimeters can make or break it
Is that gap in my pic supposed to be flush it looks like a huge space ….can anyone comment on that gap?
Many thanks again I greatly appreciate your guy’s expertise
—-/——————-/-/————-/———-/——[quoted image][quoted image]

It doesnt need to be flush, as far as the shape of the guide and the art border. Like on mine, the end of that guide is closer to the black art border than yours is and doesnt have issues making that full orbit. You'll find a good amount of posts in this thread with different solutions and some will swear their fix is the only fix needed...but....there seems to be subtle differences and problems to look at. The post I made earlier summarized the stuff people posted and what I tried...and what worked for me. But mine was somewhat rarer issue. The best way to start diagnosing is to take a solid video of the plunge, both manual and automatic, in order to go in slow-mo and try to narrow down where the ball path starts to get wobbly. For you, it seems that if it both auto and manual close to 100% of the time shoots it downward and hits the center target, leaning towards either shifting that guide or sanding the edge as it exit. If its a bit rough it'll slightly shifted downward as it hugs that exit path.

#13369 10 months ago

For added reference, this is how my guide looks

PXL_20230617_230655421 (resized).jpgPXL_20230617_230655421 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#13419 10 months ago
Quoted from k_kush:

Installed stern shaker motor this morning in my new Maiden Premium. Since installing, I've noticed that when I start a new game, it doesn't give me a chance to pick a song as the game starts before I can choose. Any idea what might be causing this? I have it set on the lowest setting. On a positive note, my auto-plunges seem to be looping around 98% of the time successfully. Lastly, got my highest score and forgot to start with my Insider Connect account...bummer!

A switch in the playfield if triggering. The game will "start" if it thinks a ball is in play and skip the song select. Go into the switch test menu and see if anything is going off the shouldn't.

#13467 9 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Ah. Found some free pinball parts back in the tunnel which was causing my switch troubles. This is a spacer used for the backboard plastics. Those all seem to be in place so I guess one got lost and they just grabbed another. [quoted image]

think theres gaps in the software where it doesnt "count" that switch. if it was hardware issue, you'd notice random shots into that area missing in the game then going into ball search. But the times where I shoot it in there right when a mode shifts and the ball goes in there right as the gate is closing, always gets lost in those scenarios.

#13474 9 months ago

my NIB from 11/21 came in with scuffed cab decals. took a few months to get the right new one. They sent one decal for godzilla, then IMDN LE, then finally the correct one. Though it came crushed. I'm guessing/hoping vinyl doesnt permanently crease and can still flatten out for application. I just put it in my closet to deal with later.

#13540 9 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's been a while since I did it, but I believe I just picked up some screws at the hardware store to mount those.

Been too lazy to find out build the harness. Everything else is there and ready to be plugged in. I should do it soon to make it feel more "complete"

#13567 9 months ago
Quoted from stompeN:

It’s hitting this corner over and over and rejecting back down. It doesn’t look like there is much give on that metal to bend it. Ramp works completely fine when not in sarcophagus mode.
[quoted image]

Its missing going up another half an inch or so. I dont have experience behind that backboard, but somewhere you need to check that a) nothing is snagging on the way up and/or b) Set the default closed position to be a smidge higher so when it opens it goes up all the way.

Wish I could give better detail but all I can tell from the video is that somewhere with the motor needs to be fixed.

#13573 9 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Installed Sleal16’s killer Anubis and clairvoyant mods on Maiden LE today. Hadn’t played the game in probably a year and first game after installing the mods I got high score #2 of 448M, had what looked like all pyramid lights lit, reached Cyborg MB, Two Minutes to Midnight and got replay and numerous extra balls. Had three soul shards lit, just couldn’t light the yellow one at the left. Not sure what I was supposed to do.
I felt like I was close to battling the beast…maybe next time! I tilted two balls which sucked, but nudging is essential with this brutal game. Anyone know what needs to be done to light the leftmost soul shard? This game is amazing, probably the last pin I’d ever let go of! The beast said “Aww…what’s the matter , did your balls drop?” ROTFL
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zRP89OIZk2_e5eGC_fsJoBRWDhXyewA6/view?usp=drivesdk
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! I've been stuck in the the 500s for a while and cant seem to get past that hump. When you say you got 3 soul shards, you mean the eddie cards? the left one is through Mummy MB, getting the super jackpot gets you that card. Might be the more PITA to get.

#13586 9 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

if you tried to share a multi page PDF, either it didn't work or I can't figure it out. maybe put it on google drive or something and share a link?

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Yeah I have the pdf from Stern on adjusting the lane but not technically savy lol.

might be browser issue. i clicked on it and it auto downloaded the pdf

#13637 9 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I was hoping someone could help I’m having an issue with my pro; when I shoot right ramp as ball travels down the bottom of it fast it’s totally skipping/jumping out of the ramp….
It’s jumping at this spot on the ramp right where it dips down and slight curve…
Game is level side to side and pitch is good
Many thanks
[quoted image]

Did you remove and reinstall the wireform recently? A while back I had a similar issue that I thought came from a rough part that need sanding. Ended up that I did not put it back in correctly. Else if it's "perfectly" installed, the overall wireform might need some light bending, but feel that's a rarer occasion.

#13687 9 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Finally got around to installing Cheko's Anubis Guardian on my Premium. Beautiful piece, but I really cannot use it. When the Guardian moves up and down it binds up the motor because it is flush with the back of the plastic. If I loosen the screws, I can get a few plays in, until the screws come undone. Anybody else run into this issue?

odd, havent run across this issue on mine and havent heard from others. let me look into that. one way or another will get you covered (worst case i'll shave off .5-1mm and make some more to replace)

#13690 9 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern changed the build in 2021 Iron Maiden, which reduced the clearance for the Anubis on Premium machines and changed the mounting for Pros. It's why I stopped selling my original 3D Anubis (that worked great on all Maidens until the 2021 run) and brought a 2023 run Prem back in to see if I could modify the mounting so it could work again.

the Nov '21 Prem build is what I've been building on. Think 80% of the Anubis i've sent were prior, and the rest was '21 and current release. Clearance on the ears have been fine (again from not hearing back issues). The proximity to the plastic backboard could be either a tighter bracket or slightly looser backboard. I do sanding on the back to smoothen it, so maybe on that batch I might have not sanded as much as I usually do. adding a .5m spacer (not sure if they make them that thin. need to look) would fix the sliding up the backboard piece but not sure how much it'll push the ears towards the cabinet frame. Either way if its just slightly tight right now with some games, I'll just make sure to sand a little bit longer on my current existing batch thats waiting on painting.

#13691 9 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Pardon me;
I have a question I am absolutely loving this game, but I’m confused at the left Cross mystery target at the bottom left of the playfield.
This is unhittable unless there’s a ricochet I was reading through the rules and didn’t see anything about it?
What is this used for? Seems like a wasted shot ;
on GZ you can hit that bottom left maser target with right flipper..
———————————————-
Also, is the center pharaoh shot primarily hit able via left flipper it’s rare for the right flipper to nail it all the way up. ??
That center pharaoh ramp shot is tough when you only have 10 seconds to collect soul shards ;making me sweat and brick it like crazy ..it’s not so easy lol
Any way to adjust or turn timer off?
If not I’ll have to get better!
At first, I thought the game was easier, but after playing it longer, I have found it to be definitely more difficult than Godzilla;
Absolutely Loving it thanks for the help and feedback…

In game, not sure what it builds on. I usually hit it from a ball riding up the that inlane.

I can hit the pharaoh shot from either flipper. Much easier on the left to do it on the fly. Right flipper I need to cradle it and almost immediately hit it from the top of the bat to go straight up. Soft shot but just enough to get it. I know when I first got the game it was even harder, but the coil stops went bad super early in ownership (sub 100 games). Once I replaced that and made minor flipper adjustments its been pretty consistent.

#13695 9 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Someone can help me out too, what are the red activate X insert for above both R and L inlanes?[quoted image]

shooting all the playfield x targets activates that. triggers playfield multiplier

1 week later
#13811 9 months ago
Quoted from prentice:

Question, should the left ramp airball cover be at this sharp of an angle upward?[quoted image]

Nope, not supposed to be like that. a screw (or hex post) on the other corner might not be installed correctly. The acrylic is kinda flush around the top of the area.

#13838 8 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ugh anyone know what screws and nuts hold this guy down ?
Just fell over!! I can’t find them and I don’t see it in the manual . Also who sells them ? Can’t wait forever for Stern to send .

Oh man, thats a small one. Tried to find another one in the game for you to use as a reference but dont seem to locate one. Might only hold that figure. I compared it with the other screws that hold the anubis which is 6-32 screws, and seems to be a smidge smaller.

#13855 8 months ago
Quoted from Anony:

I've been trying to get a new high score lately and I keep trying to stick to the PapaPinball strategy of shooting the center ramp and letting the ball fall, trap it on the main flippers and shoot the middle again to activate the main modes without much risk... but I can't stop myself from trying for the big loop shot off the upper right flipper. It's just so satisfying and I've been getting good at hitting it 3 times in a row fairly consistently, it just seems to lead to drains but I can't help myself.
Do you guys think the ball is supposed to go directly to the lower right flipper when you let it roll down past the upper right flipper? Mine seems to bounce off the top post of the right slingshots which isn't super risky but definitely less predictable than if it were to go to the right flipper.

Mine semi consistently lands on the right flipper unless the ball has an awkward spin or speed. Maybe 1/10 it'll hit that post like yours. A small tweak on the upper right flipper will prob give you the results you want. Just a smidge alignment tweak towards the middle. super smidge

#13862 8 months ago
Quoted from lftwng4:

What are precision flippers?
I've owned my pro for less than a month now, and I absolutely love it. It's probably got less than 200 games on it, and it's developed an interesting habit: my balls are bouncing all over the playfield(cue AC/DC). Single balls or during multi-ball, they're bouncing everywhere. And they didn't do it anywhere near that amount a few weeks ago. Is this like a break-in characteristic? It's level, and the only flipper mod are the Pin Monk cooling fans.

Quoted from Anony:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod
Those are the precision flippers. And air balls are pretty common in this game, it gets pretty hectic. You can turn down the flipper strength if you think it's too much, but I'm not sure of anything that could make it get worse over time.

So my game stock never really had airball issues. Every once and a while, sure. But it was pretty consistent. Cleaning the playfield might help if it hasn't been done in a while and you're noticing a progression of it getting worse. Minor debris could be causing it to lift off.

Love the precision flippers but when I first installed them, I used perfect play rubbers and that made the game crazy. Every game balls would hit the glass multiple times. Swapped to the Titan low bounce and lowered the power on the coils. Plays perfectly. It has that stock rubber feel but with the snappy flip.

#13872 8 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I made some 3D ones that were very faithful when the original release happened. They did not look good. Looked like eggo waffles on the pop bumpers. I think this is the first time I've ever shown a picture of one, even. I did not release them. I don't want to contribute to ugly playfields, and these DEFINITELY made an ugly playfield.
[quoted image]

Flesh eggo waffles...

Had made some models to print in clear, and was going to try to give it a slight yellow tint. No idea how it'll look like. Will find out in a couple of months if I get some free time. But yeah, either way might look like waffles anyway. The plan though was to add more areas to make it look like a padded room around the bumpers. Just enough to give it a theme, but not too much where it blocks things. Area is rough to try to find enough "canvas"

#13874 8 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

These were printed in clear then I did a wash in brown so the creases turned dark and the padding looked yellowish/brown.
I did the pillowed plastic over the target, too, etc. More of the look didn't make it any better. Really dumb vibe, like 11 went crazy and visited Eddie. The pattern and limited "canvas" as you say, is 100% the problem. Called stock good enough and left it alone.

Lol, had to re-read the "11" several times for it to click what you meant.

3 weeks later
#14097 8 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I'm sure I already know the answer to this but lets ask anyway.
I have a Pro model game the now has the very back right plastic that sits under the right ramp broken.
Of course it is broken on it's top left side that sits directly to the right of the center jump ramp.
This allows the ball to become wedged on top of it a lot after bouncing off the bulls eye targets.
Is there any way to get just this plastic or does Stern force you to purchase an entire plastics set?

Can't imagine it either, but if it's the same plastic the premium has, I have a full kit I bought for template/designing in which I probably won't need the piece you're describing if you want it. Shoot me a photo of it and I'll check.

#14134 7 months ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I finished painting and installing these from Sleal16 They are amazing and well engineered, great quality. I highly recommend.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great paint work! You convinced me on adding lights to the game with how good your pins look. Just gotta order some lights/channels/etc.

Quoted from k_kush:

Looks great! Yeah...I'm hoping Sleal16 opens pre-orders back up for the Anubis and Clairvoyant mods again soon. I'm on the interest list so fingers crossed!

I'm SUPER behind! 9 months since kiddo was born and feels like i've been losing more and more sleep =/. I have a handful more to make from the initial pre-orders then will move to the interest list. I'll end up cutting it off there, but I'll reach out to those that did DM previously (at least for the Clairvoyants, those will be put on a long pause afterwards).

Cant wait to finish all that so I can get the next prototype made for the topper. Next month maybe?

1 month later
#14600 6 months ago

Yo! Been a while since last update on our projects here. Partial life update as well, since it pertains to how we will be doing things moving forward.

First, got up to our draft/alpha #2 version of the topper. Got the center figure proto made and size fitted. Really like how its coming together. Next steps include adding brick and surface details to the walls, printing the stained glass on plastics, and adding torches+lights+programming+other stuff. Made a short video of it roughly held together. Need to now make a thin sturdy base to start fitting it on top of the game.

2023-10-21 00.20.19 (resized).jpg2023-10-21 00.20.19 (resized).jpg

The partial life update is the manner in which things will be released. At this point...running close to 11 months of sleep deprivation. Kiddo is awesome, just finding myself more often in zombie state and falling behind on so many things since he still doesnt sleep throughout the night. Who knew babies would need so much food and attention! J/k. All this means.... no more pre-orders or waitlists. Much easier to make mods without commitments to worry about. Things will be made in short batches and put up for sale when they're ready to ship. Will still work on existing requests for those that had messaged me already and if they're still interested, just no more new commitments.

This goes to the second update. Will be moving the stuff for sale on a stand-alone website. Tracking orders on my own controlled web platform will be much easier. Monday I'll post the link for some Anubis figures, sandstone and antique gold pictured below. I still have some full colored versions pending to make for a couple of folks, and will later make a few more to add to the shop as well.

Also still have 2 left of the more detailed Anubis figures run. They were a total run of 6, one of which was the prototype prior to adjusting the way the screws are hidden. The 2 that will be listed are the prototype and the final production version. They do cost a little more than the normal full colored version, as they took a few more hours to paint each. Either way, I do believe I covered the initial interest list that had DM'd me for those months ago, but if I missed someone that wanted one from those DM's, hopefully they message me before I put them up for sale. Thats the dark skin toned one at the bottom here for reference.

2023-10-08 08.36.42 (resized).jpg2023-10-08 08.36.42 (resized).jpgPinside_shopitem_7981_1 (1) (resized).jpgPinside_shopitem_7981_1 (1) (resized).jpg2023-10-21 00.10.45 (resized).jpg2023-10-21 00.10.45 (resized).jpg
#14603 6 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Good lord, that topper looks insane! I doubt my wife would allow that in the house LOL. Maybe I’ll sell my Aces High topper and install yours. You sure do amazing work, following closely!

Quoted from Anony:

Wow I don't usually care about toppers but that looks amazing. If I had the ceiling height for it I would be seriously considering getting that one!

Thanks. It'll be a tall one. Think its at 10.5" atm. I wouldnt normally spend time on making a topper but not only do I LOVE this game, none of the toppers (official or 3rd party) overlap in theme of what Eddie is fighting against in the game and comics.

1 week later
#14688 5 months ago

Seems like I got the gist of the settings adjusted for the web shop. Two of the main reasons for selling stuff this way over pinside are better options for international shipping and getting a better preview of the variant when selecting the color and/or model type from the dropdown.

https://chekosmods.com/product/anubis-premium-le/

Ignore the front page as its just the bare template thats loaded. I'll complete that and other parts of the site (other products, even if sold out, and WIP updates of projects) later in blocks as I find pockets of time. I am short on the screws for the Anubis and placed an order for more, so this batch thats in the shop is expected to go out mid next week.

Again, I won't be doing pre-orders or waitlists anymore. I've been needing to approach how this is done differently. I've had people wait too long and it feels crappy (along with the added stress/pressure). Hopefully moving forward after having completed the Clairvoyants and this batch of Anubis, things will move smoothly.

Thanks guys for the support. Cant wait to finish the topper and the next couple of projects for this game.

#14694 5 months ago
Quoted from k_kush:

Sleal16 - Just want to confirm that those on the current wait list for Clairvoyants or Anubis' do not need to do anything at this point? Assume you will notify us for payment once it is ready to ship? Thanks for confirming or clarifying!

Yup, nothing left to do. Will take care of those folks in November.

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Sleal16 pack the Anubis carefully. Mine came with an ear broken . Not worth replacing but a heads up to prevent issues going forward.

Oh, sorry to hear that happened. I had been packing it a little flimsy when shipped with the Clairvoyant. I've adjusted that a bit. I'll message you on take care of yours.

1 week later
#14756 5 months ago
Quoted from EelcoHo:

Will get my IM pro within weeks.
Looking forward playong it. My subwoofer and speaker set is reade!
One question about the metal in the loop. Do you also have this damage? And do you know if there is a specific protector or solution for this?
[quoted image]

While it does protect the play field, with enough drops on it it'll eventually warp and the edges start to raise. It'll start trapping slow balls. Mine was progressively getting worse until I replaced it with a carbon fiber one.

#14759 5 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Thoughts? Would I possible be able to use this material or something similar https://www.amazon.com/VVIVID-Epoxy-Carbon-Automotive-Install/dp/B01B3FAYLA/ref=sr_1_2_sspa
to protect back orbit? if I remove the stock metal protector and trace it out as a template would that be a decent option?

Believe should be an impact resistant film. Those vinyl wraps are generally for decoration and/or environmental sealing+scratch resistance. Not sure what thickness Cliffy uses, but I'm guessing something closer to this:

https://www.amazon.com/PENO-Hardness-Carbon-Flexible-Lightweight/dp/B0BG1W1XD1

#14766 5 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

From Rock West .

The rock West looks to be actual carbon fiber plates. The stuff first linked was a decorative wrap. The plates is what ace wants to get.

I really can't say what's a good balance of thin but not too thin for the area behind the ramp. The ramps for sure as thin as possible. Ball drops don't know though....

2 months later
#15143 3 months ago

Hey guys! Havent posted in a month or two. Work, couple of viruses/bug in the household and a family emergency got me a bit decommissioned for a good chunk of time.

That being said, hoping to wrap up on painting the remaining Clairvoyants and Anubis this coming week to add to the shop. They will go up on my website, https://chekosmods.com , next Saturday (Jan 13) at noon central. Will post a reminder that morning as well. I'll add Clairvoyant listing to the site in the next few days, and update some of the photos that I had used on the pinside shop. This was the batch that was supposed to be completed last month, so same note as before, after these I'm not making anymore till at least I'm done with the topper. Think I still have 2-3 from the old waitlist I need to follow up on.

1 week later
#15168 3 months ago

Hey guys. Gonna have to postpone the sale today (at noon CST) to tomorrow (at noon CST). Kid's been sick past couple of days and his temp spiked to 105 last night. Wont be able to finish edits/etc on the site till later today.

Site being funky as I tried to add a banner, but I'll have one added later today there as well at chekosmods.com

#15172 3 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Hope your kid feels better; Looks like a Wordpress site if you ever need help or have any questions I might be able to help.

Thanks. His fever broke last night and now today he's giving us several days worth of emotion and energy he's built up, lol.

Yeah, wordress. Divi theme takes full control of a lot of the code and custom CSS or other plugins creates conflicts. Just super rusty on it.

That being said, I got the base clairvoyant listing made. Stock will be added in about 20 minutes, so will show out of stock right now till then. I'll add more photos this afternoon once I can get a way for a bit to take off the glass.

#15209 3 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

I like the Aces High one, just not $1000 like it. If it was around $500 like it originally was and before I was into pinball, I'd still think it was overpriced but probably would cave and purchase. Same with the Egyptian one from Stern, which yeah, like another poster mentioned listed for over $2k in the classifieds. The Tilt one looks OK, but the design of the head is kind of cheesy to me. Personal opinion.
Waiting on the Beast one from a forum member. That IS one I'd be interested in if priced right. Looks the best imo. Hasn't been any news on it in a while.

No news since winter has been rough here at the household. As long as kiddo remains sick free, I should have an update on at least the wall model at end of the month. Adding bricks/texture/etc to that. Beast head I've ordered smaller servo motors since the ones i initially were playing with were too big to fit. Starting in February I wont have any pending requests (and wont take any more) for the other mods, so all my free time will be just topper.

Heh, its also a shitty trio of 1. I'm not the fastest 2. normal work is 40-60hr weeks, so squeezing in project time where i can 3. I'm too nitpicky with changes and end up making too many revisions.

#15211 3 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I assume since you've worked so hard to get through your previous wait lists and have moved to "in stock on the store" model, will the eventual topper be the same? Just give us a heads up when it's dropping and we'll just have to grab stock from your site?

I'll honor those that messaged me at the beginning of my posts about it as a waitlist, but outside of that I'm doing normal drops. Reduces my anxiety a little this way.

#15216 3 months ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I've read 32 pages of the 50 pages in the " Issues with Iron Maiden" thread. I don't mind tweaking a new machine to get it dialed in,but this game so far looks like a maintenance nightmare . You have the shooter lane issues,the newton ball issues,the sarcophagus ball lock issues.
Does the game ever play reliable at some point,or do you constantly have to fix something? I'm hoping that once the game is dialed in,I could just relax and play it for a while.
Like anything else, maybe the people with the issues are not the norm,and there's tons of people who have a reliable game out there. I'm not bashing this game,I'm just trying to see what I might be getting myself into.

The ball lock and newton is straightforward enough to make any adjustments that might have not been installed properly from the build floor. I was new to making those spoon adjustments for the newton, but even then when i started having issues I got it taken care of (mostly) in an afternoon and havent had to mess with it 1500+ plays later.

Think only the shooter lane can be a nightmare since everything needs to be soo precise. Like for me going through all the recommendations in that thread and here I could not for the life of me get it working...but it ended up being that since my playfield's shooter lane seemed to have a bit thicker top coat, it dented easily enough where from the trough eject that it left the lane a bit wonky at launch.

In my experience, those have been my only "headaches". Super reliable otherwise.

2 weeks later
#15338 72 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Hey Checko.... if you are still out there, are you still planning on producing that amazing topper? The prototype was gorgeous.

still doing it. Getting some wall pieces updates printing right now with the added texture and details. I'll be painting that this weekend. Servos I got are not working like I want them to for the head...so....need to sit down and plan out some adjustments for that

1 month later
#15521 40 days ago

Hey guys! Been a while, and I was supposed to have had an update on this about a month ago. This is where I'm at right now on a visual progress. Mechanical and electronic not much to show since its been a little bit of testing here and there.

Walls now have texture. I just painted it gray for now before deciding how much more I need to change. If I use these prototypes for future adjustments, I'll add the black wash, highlights and other weathering to the wall surface. You can see on that second photo my first prototype wall next to the current one. Right now on the immediate docket over the next few weeks:

1. Figure out how/where to get the acrylic windows printed like the normal acrylics found in the games.
2. Add a few more minor cathedral features to elevate the scene look. Things like wall torches, chains, and a couple of other things to visually test.
3. Game integration and lighting effects. I dont feel like learning this kinda from scratch, so gonna lurk around and message folks that have experience with this that would be willing to partner up and do the light show aspect. And its not that I dont want to, but to get the project closer to fruition I'll use this learning experience for future mods and have a deeper dive into the coding aspect later.

In the end, i'll offer both a normal light show static topper and one that the Beast has his head moving. Would be a good opportunity to light up his eyes as well. I did find a good cheap toy that has some mechanical features I'm dissecting to use its head rotation into this one. I'll find out this month. I do have more time now to experiment, so progress should be picking up.

Ok, that was long winded in detail. But also posting here the other slow moving project for the game. It will be a little more than just the backboard. Will stretch out into the ramps. More details later in the spring =)

2024-03-09 19.25.51 (resized).jpg2024-03-09 19.25.51 (resized).jpg2024-03-09 19.26.49 (resized).jpg2024-03-09 19.26.49 (resized).jpg2024-03-09 19.27.12 (resized).jpg2024-03-09 19.27.12 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#15556 33 days ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

So, fired up my IM Premium just now, and it gave me a message "new Microsd Card Found" Formatting SD Card" apparently it did. Took about few minutes, then booted right up. I've never seen this happen before. Any idea what that's all about? Thanks in advance,
Chris
[quoted image]

The microsd card might have gotten corrupt and the system saw it as a new unformatted card. Same happens on something like a windows computer if an external drive gets corrupted in a certain manner.

Quoted from BrokenChair:

Can someone help me out here my ball is no longer making the loop. It’s just a stronger coil that I need so that it will give it more power. It’s a 22 600 here’s a pic is this a good one to use? Thank you.
[quoted image]

Yeah, with this game its super delicate on why it doesnt make it around the loop. Upping the coil strength could be a brute force solution that bypasses a different existing issue. IF it only happens with the auto-eject (since you mention the coil and not the plunger as well), I'd also check the fork to be centered. Even a smidge off can affect its exit trajectory. If it fails both auto AND manual plunge, could be an issue with either dirty playfield, rough edges on the metal guard as it exits, shifted guide, or rough surface at the beginning of the plunge.

#15583 31 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Beware one thing for those looking to get Precision Flippers. I have them on two of my machines and they eat rubber, even Titans. Metal on rubber, the tips grind down quickly. I still didn't take them out of those games (especially GnR), but it's definitely a consideration. Still thinking of adding them to Ghostbusters Premium to backhand that steep ramp though.

Argh, forgot which of the two now ended up working the best. I have too many ring orders and i didnt label the brand bags. PerfectPlay? ended up working. Its whatever brand is SUPER stiff and feels impossible to install.

#15585 31 days ago

Cant tell from that list. This is a photo of what it looks like. I can narrow it down in my emails later tonight. But these have a glossy finish. Had them on IMDN precision for a good while with no sign of tearing down.

2024-03-18 15.28.14 (resized).jpg2024-03-18 15.28.14 (resized).jpg
#15587 31 days ago

Sounds right. found the order after typing super in my email history. They have a good "normal" feeling bounce in this game as well.

#15589 31 days ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Easier to keep clean, seem to last longer but they play a different than traditional rubber.

Somewhat, yeah. Its the closest in feel from the ones I purchased/tested that had good lifespan, non rubber, and reducing some of the extra bounce some had. There might be a type or two I still need to compare. but at this point havent played with them in 18 months so not sure if worth it if I like how they feel right now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sleal16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=Sleal16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.