(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeTangoIndia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#177 6 years ago

I’m leaning towards Pro but I want to see some premium pics/gameplay first.

#187 6 years ago

Yup that’s what my local stern dealer did for me. Not saying who it was but he was the one who said he would do it for me! I didn’t even have to mention it haha

Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

There could be ways to buy local and avoid taxes. Contact them and see. (All off the record of course)

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

LE in the house
Up the Irons
--Jeff

Hmmm not really lol. More like....LE on order!!

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Just put a down payment on a Premium. First pin I'll have ever owned! A gift to myself for my 40th! Ahhhhh I'm excited!
P.S. here's to hoping the side art is a little less "scary" than it is in the Pro as my wife is worried Eddie will scare our infant. I told her if it's scary I'll just do a "MY LITTLE MAIDEN" mod to the art

Congrats!! I’m leaning premium also. Easy fix for the scary art.....get two more pinball machines. Put one on each side of IMDN and scary Eddie is hidden!! Win win situation for you and your wife!! Lol

1 week later
#285 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Our Maiden has arrived! Going to go pick it up this afternoon!

Sweeeeeet!!! So cool.

1 week later
#354 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Biggest negative I have with this game, no band member call outs.

Yeah when you are really sucking and not making any shots, Bruce Dickinson could have started calling you out and telling security to get you the fuck off the machine!! Lolol. GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!

#368 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

At one of their rare stops in IN (I usually have to go to Chicago to see em) in 2012, Bruce did stop mid song and proceeded to rip into some douchebag that was on his phone. It was hilarious. Last tour I was 3rd row next to some phone douchebags myself. Kept falling into them; was really weird....

Yeah I watched a whole “best of” Bruce Dickinson moments on YouTube and it’s all of him stopping mid show and yelling and cursing at people and calling them out!! Lol. Some he even had security get them and throw them out of the show!! Don’t piss Bruce off he’s a beast!!! There was also one with Blaze and Steve Harris that something happened with Blaze and a fan front row and Steve and Blaze mean mugged the guy the for the rest of the song!!! The SECOND the song was done Blaze lit this guy up like crazy!! Don’t piss of Blaze or Steve either!! Point is I guess.....don’t piss off ANY of Iron Maiden while they’re playing their asses off for you!!! Up the irons!

#406 6 years ago
Quoted from Beerpressure:

So I just rememberd while I was playing yesterday I got a few balls hung up on the drop targets and if you just let it sit there for like 20 seconds they will spring back up and shoot the ball off back into play. I swear that they stayed back up. Is that right, or should they remember which ones you had already knocked down?

There is no way for the machine to knock a target over. Something has to physically knock it over.

1 week later
#524 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Also bought one of these Live After Death Eddie figure to go over by the left ramp.
I figure it will look pretty good over there since part of it has the Live After Death color scheme.
The Piece Of Mind Eddie is going to replace that one on top of the pop bumper.
Im sorry but the plastics that the pro came with stock look cheap as hell and remind me of Shrinky Dinks from when I was a kid.

Those look awesome! They will look way better than the flat plastic eddies. I really hope you can get the cyborg to work! I think just the bust of cyborg Eddie would look good up there. Especially if you can get his arm servo working.

#557 5 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Eddie has been in place with two zip ties for a week and fits well. Not super into a lot of figures but like how it looks in this case.

I think it looks great. If stern can get away with it then so can you!! Lol don’t listen to the figurine haters

#632 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Where did you get the top brackets from?

Has no one ever been to Home Depot before??lolol. Those L brackets are in the hardware aisle with a ton of other shaped brackets

#660 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

What is the factory recommended torque for the leg bolts?

Choke up on your ratchet and not quite a full grunt.

#866 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I love both of those tracks man but how would you change/add song selection graphics?
Kinda sad but I don't think Stern will ever add any more tracks. I think they might/probably will do a live track selection a la ACDC eventually. I hope.

A live selection would be awesome but also add a secret wizard mode song that’s unselectable in the begging. Like MET does with End Of The Line!! Alexander The Great!! Or Moonchild!

#905 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Wow. I've had zero problems with ball getting all the way around on sss. The red GI is killin me. Gotta go.
Speakers still clipping at 35 and higher. I'm startin to get agitated with it.

Yeah the random red GI is def a weird choice. Washes out the artwork on the slings big time.

1 month later
#1402 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Nice job. I love the look of this machine. The gold makes it look like a LE. The American flag sleeveless is an interesting mod

Yup lolol. My favorite mod haha. Noticed it right away also. Merica!

EDEF26F6-A320-4D80-8735-03EF82E6A7A8 (resized).pngEDEF26F6-A320-4D80-8735-03EF82E6A7A8 (resized).png
#1420 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Who is ZY ? Who ever he is I hope he comes up with something good. I've been hoping for something that blends in with the backboard. Don't care for anything that's out there now.

Uhhhh Zombie Yeti lol. Only the man responsible for all the artwork on Iron Maiden

1 month later
#2025 5 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Spotlights in..
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

HUGE improvement! Looks great

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeTangoIndia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=MikeTangoIndia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.