(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,838 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2575 5 years ago

[[Suppose I'll copy these over from the IMDN mod thread (should have more pics up tomorrow night)]]:

"I expect I'll create a page by tomorrow night and open up pre-orders at that time.

For now, you can make fun of the cheesy audio track I put together (drums were programmed in Addictive Drums 2, but everything else is played/sung/narrated by me--so there's no one else to blame if it just gets some eye-rolls, haha ). Was mixed in stereo without checking mono, so hopefully no issues on mono devices.

Camera was having issues properly displaying the flasher effects. As always, anything with LEDs looks better in person, though video is not a skill I have..."

20180922_175713 (resized).jpg20180922_175713 (resized).jpg20180925_174602 (resized).jpg20180925_174602 (resized).jpg20180925_174719 (resized).jpg20180925_174719 (resized).jpg

#2590 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

[[Suppose I'll copy these over from the IMDN mod thread (should have more pics up tomorrow night)]]:
"I expect I'll create a page by tomorrow night and open up pre-orders at that time.
For now, you can make fun of the cheesy audio track I put together (drums were programmed in Addictive Drums 2, but everything else is played/sung/narrated by me--so there's no one else to blame if it just gets some eye-rolls, haha ). Was mixed in stereo without checking mono, so hopefully no issues on mono devices.
Camera was having issues properly displaying the flasher effects. As always, anything with LEDs looks better in person, though video is not a skill I have..."

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For those interested, a separate thread has been made here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interactive-tomb-mod-for-iron-maiden-pro-medisinyl-mods-

Otherwise, I've had off and on success with my autoplunge making it up top (as it seems nearly everyone else has). Worked great out of the box before eventually failing every time. Oddly enough, the suggestion to wax the shooter lane worked perfectly for a few games. I was surprised, but sure enough the issue came back and wax did no good after that. Seems I'll be trying to move the manual plunger a bit as others have suggested.

#2592 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

When I saw it, I have to admit I immediately thought of this: [quoted image]

Well...crap. I suppose now I'll have to start including adult inserts

#2594 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All you gotta do is bend the prongs on the auto plunger until the ball starts traveling the right path. You may have to adjust it after that periodically also but in my opinion there is no need for bending the guide rails and waxing the playfield or anything else. Find out which prong isnt touching the ball of the auto plunger prongs in resting position and all the way forward position and adjust accordingly. Its literally a one or two minute fix but for some reason everyone wants to keep trying to fix it the hard way.

Now that you mention it, I did adjust the prongs when noticing my left side wasn't touching by a hair. I noticed earlier today however that the right side was now not touching by a hair, so that may very well be the best route to look at first. Thank you

1 week later
#2705 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Anybody else’s IMDN come with an orange shooter spring? [quoted image]

My Pro made on June 15th has an orange shooter spring.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=Medisinyl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.