(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarklarD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9138 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Having issues now with my lower right flipper sticking. Installed PBL lighted flipper buttons over 2 years ago and have had no problems until recently. It "feels" like it might be the button itself, but unsure. I've fiddled with the button numerous times and seems to work fine. Anyone also have issues, and what did you do to remedy the problem?
[quoted image]

Not sure if this helps, but someone just posted about fixing their sticky flipper button in the Mando thread.... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/25#post-6463975

2 weeks later
#9344 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Who was your distributor? I've had one on order since may and still no word.

My Distributor said he only got 2 premiums in and I was 5th on the list. Ordered in late June I believe. From what Im hearing the next run might not be till next year. Ill be filling that slot with a Godzilla till then.

3 months later
#10640 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

I just know that if I had to shoot that left ramp to activate any mode I'd be tearing my hair out haha so I'm grateful for my pro

I’m new to the club; can someone clarify this? I have a premium but I activate the modes by shooting the underworld scoop. That left ramp does give me hell though.

2 months later
#11097 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Thanks for the positive feedback on this one it has really been a labor of love to add another fun factor into my favorite pin. I am going to try and upload some game play footage this weekend but i must say i have successfully hit the ramp from my bottom left flipper 3 times now in about a dozen games so it is nice to know that is make able. As for the upper flipper I had to turn up the flipper power but feel it makes the other shots more satisfying. I have not had a roll back on it with about 30 hits on it thus far in gameplay. My opto board is due in tomorrow so hoping to get it fully integrated and put more plays on it.
I have some finishing touches yet to go on it. I have a new plastics being made up to replace the existing plastic and a print shop working on some decal prints off a scan of my existing plastic. My goal was for this mod to be 100% reversible back to stock with no real modifications to the machine.
As far as selling goes I would need to look into it some more and get some costs. The ramp is a stern purchased part so i would need to see what kind of quantity i could get of those. I made the wire-form but if i was to look into producing these i would probably reach out to logan ramps and see if he can make these for me as his setup is far superior to mine. The wiring harness for optos and and ramp mod are straightforward for myself. I guess i would want to gauge interest on it there then move it to its own form and work out pricing.

Im interested!

1 month later
#11323 2 years ago

Theres one on Ebay for a little bit more if you cant find one... ebay.com link: itm

1 year later
#13360 10 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:Anyone else been waiting 6 months for Tilttopper’s IMDN topper or am I just fallen through the cracks?

I ordered at the end of November and got mine a week or two ago. Cool topper worth the wait. But I was definitely getting tired of hearing it will be a couple more weeks every month i checked in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Electronics
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 26.50
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarklarD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=MarklarD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.