(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flash71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7984 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday! My hands hurt I played it so much. Merry Christmas!!

790B43A2-AE20-4B84-9D2B-390FC2255947 (resized).jpeg790B43A2-AE20-4B84-9D2B-390FC2255947 (resized).jpeg
#8028 3 years ago

PinMonk Just ordered you’re Anubis 3D mod for my premium. Looks freaking so cool! You’re fans made a huge difference on my ST. Ya think Maiden could benefit from them?

#8116 3 years ago

I bought my IR about a week ago and immediately installed the new code. It has been on for extended periods of time I’ve the holidays has prob had damn near 100 plays put on it with the new code and I’ve never had this issue. Could it be only affecting certain machines for some reason ?

1 week later
#8191 3 years ago

Why would you ever want to change the music?!? Maiden rules!!

#8210 3 years ago

Got my 3D Anubis from PinMonk today. Nice little mod .Easy to install with great directions and comes in about the nicest package I've ever seen. Looks kick ass installed. Thanks again for putting quality above all.

#8211 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Awww c’mon....haha its a good song...The one thing I find funny about ‘can I play with madness’ is its similarities to the Go Go’s ‘our lips are sealed’. It’s basically the same song. Once you hear it, you can’t un-hear it haha.

Dude.....That is freak'n hilarious. That was one of my least favorite songs but now i select it just to hear the similarities. Too funny!!

#8215 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Enter the Powerslave...hanging in the background, guarding the bull's-eye target and showing his overall disgruntlement.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Very cool! Where did you find those ?

#8238 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Ditto....really easy to just alligator clip some speaker wire directly to the sub and then out a vent in the back to the polk.

They sell pre made up ones in the market place. Super easy and sounds great.

#8243 3 years ago

Question. How does the coil stop effect power? The coil pulls the shaft in and the coil stop obviously just stops the momentum. All the energy is from the coil pulling in. How does the stop effect it ?

1 week later
#8317 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

What kind of wussie beer is all this Maiden 4.5%? Might as well drink Corona. Try something with a little more bite...
[quoted image]

Focal Banger aint bad either

1 week later
#8396 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not a Stern-only problem. JJP has it, Spooky has it - from temp testing, it's clear that they all do to some degree. It's the laws of thermodynamics exacerbated by the longer-playing games with deeper rule sets in the modern era. Lord of the Rings FAMOUSLY had this problem 20 years ago. It's not new.

It's not just the fan for the flipper you're getting, but the custom wiring and the fuse and rectifier-protected adapter also custom made for Spike. It's truly plug and play.
And $100 to protect your playfield art from baking over time (the coils are right under the playfield, and temps up to 180F for hours at a time if you play long games are not out of the question) seems pretty cheap when you consider the ugly alternative if that excessive heat damages the art or makes the ink or clear more brittle over time.

I concur. Bought the fans for my ST which has made a pretty significant difference imo for keeping flipper power optimal even on marathon sessions.

#8409 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

They’re doing another run late summer, check with your distributors

I don’t think that’s been verified yet but can’t hurt to check. I heard their not but who knows.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.50
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flash71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=Flash71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.