(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,800 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Edster
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8444 (resized).jpeg
IMNewtonBallLeaf01 (resized).jpg
IMG_5677 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5676 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8416 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8418 (resized).jpeg
20240413_163843 (resized).jpg
20240413_143449 (resized).jpg
20240412_190431 (resized).jpg
20240412_190452 (resized).jpg
Polish_20240413_140952356 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #124 Features matrix between pro, premium, and LE Posted by cletus (6 years ago)

Post #1039 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules provided by Stern (link) Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #2390 Ordering Eddie LE/Prem parts for a Pro (part numbers included) Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #4413 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loops Optos not registering the ball - mod fix Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5013 RULES. Iron Maiden Rules Summary Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Post #5363 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Loop speed set screw location picture Posted by djreddog (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BubbaPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9235 2 years ago

I will be joining soon hopefully. Had a order for a trade in of my spiderman plus cash for a NIB AIq prem, but after talking to my destroy yesterday, the price increase looks inevitable that it will happen before the AIQ is built, so I opted to change the order to a maiden pro pre price increase, Hopefully this is a good choice, I can't validate or afford the additional 1100 tax included for the price increase of a premium in a few months

#9244 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

What is the price of the premiums now? Was there a price increase?

Quoted from damageinc55:

Is this speculation? I don't follow the pricing threads.

Now it's still 7699 for premiums, some distros have already increased it to 8699 without a announcement from stern here's what I know or have heard.

The stern insider qr code wifi dongle thingies should be coming standard on games built oct 1st onward.

That itself will bring cost up

Price increase was already in the works and distros seem certain, even though the number they are going up ranges.

Either way it seems very likely it'll happen this year. The numbers I've seen around are 600 for pro, 1k for prem, and 2k for LE.

I just know I couldn't afford the additional 1100 ( 1000 for increase + rough tax estimate),

If it doesn't happen... Great.
If it does happen... I thought quickly and picked up a game I like ( not the one I wanted originally, but a game I've wanted nonetheless) that's NIB which this is my first experience with a NIB game. And I was able to pick it up for a price I don't mind paying

The deal was when I was looking at a new game I was looking at Deadpool pro or prem, IM pro or prem, or AIQ... Which has to be a prem because I don't want a pro.

This way I end up getting a good game that I like as a pro, save some cash, and can always trade for a AIQ later.

Either way, the remaining balance has been paid, IM pro and a new shaker motor for it will be arriving tomorrow. Now I just need to figure out what mods to order, and what things I need to do out of box to dial in.

Sorry for the rant

#9247 2 years ago
Quoted from bumper123:

Some distros will not charge tax if your out of state..

I'm aware, I don't mind paying tax, I get that, it's just for the reminder I was gonna have to pay already plus the new possible price increase, it would just make more sense to get a great game now, and I feel IM is a great game, it just wasn't a theme my family is crazy about.

#9267 2 years ago

Just got it in, adjusted lane guides, installed shaker, and pre waxed. Looks gorgeous.

Had to turn the shaker down because damn it was loud compared to my other shakers for older games. But thing looks gorgeous

16312083724135403400912280820268 (resized).jpg16312083724135403400912280820268 (resized).jpg
#9293 2 years ago

NIB iron maiden pro, set it up Thursday, love it but these are the issues I've had at this point.

Manual plunger at full plunge will make that orbit slowly about 80 percent of the time, auto plunge makes it 99 percent of the time fastly. So assuming it's isolated to the manual plunger, what to look for?

Ball balances perfectly at top of loop if hit the pharoh softly, happens about 1 in 4 games.

This one bugs me the most... Ocd wise. Left and right bottom flippers look both aligned perfectly with the holes, but when you hold both flippers up the left one seems to go higher a wee bit. Is this designed? Or a issue that I need to look for.

Also if y'all have any other issues y'all have had that much need to be aware of, please let me know, thank y'all.

#9296 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Does that path below the pharaoh have the stainless steel protector or just the mylar? I assume if it's a new build it has the stainless, but if it's missing this can happen.

Stainless steel. I adjusted the level slightly last night to help with the issue, but technically the levels say it's off by like .005 degrees now

Sorry originally said .05 I meant .005

#9297 2 years ago

And yes... Y'all. Greetings from Texas.

#9299 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's your game pitch set at?

That's another thing I was confused about, bottom half of playfeild is at 6.6, and reads all the way at to 6.8 the farther up the playfeild you go up.

And thank you pinmonk I was actually trying to figure out today what to buy from your shop.

#9302 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Noob question. What are you guys using to see the pitch on your game? I’ve been eyeballing everything.

I use both the apple and the android pin levels, one is called pinguy and one is called pinleveler. And I use a digital 8 inch level. And I just average them out cause they all read slightly different

#9303 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I really need to add a "buy all for this machine" button to that store.

Yes.. yes you do.

Do you have any input or monkish wisdom regarding what I was saying about left vs right flipper position.

#9305 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't have an answer for that because neither the Pro nor the Premium I had was enough of an issue that I messed with it. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.

And I adjusted the legs up to 7, hopefully it's not too fast for my sorry ass.

Those flipper fans do a noticable improvement for maiden? Do you just need two for the bottom? No e for the top?

#9307 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

change out your coil stops... one is probably flopping around.

They are always at same position and the game probably has 30 games on it. No gold dust, you sure?

#9309 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It really depends on how long you play at a session whether you need the Tibetan Breeze kit. Fade on Iron Maiden is nowhere near as bad as a Stranger Things or a Guns n Roses, but you can definitely feel it after 45-60 minutes. So if you play longish sessions, yes, but if you play shorter sessions of 30-45 minutes and aren't sensitive to it (some people are much more sensitive to fade than others, so you might pick up on it sooner if you're one of those people), it's not really necessary.

Sweet, gives me opurtunity to buy by your color inserts instead. Thanks bub.

#9312 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

what is the proper pitch for the game? Elwin games usually like 6.8 right?

Think elwin supposedly said he plays at 7.0 but I just put mine at 6.8-7 and it's breaching the top line of the level on the shooter lane, playing like fire thoughexcept sometimes if I hit the pharoh target real hard it'll go down the big orbit instead of the little one ( aka mode star does not catch ball, because rolls back down to main playfeild), but plays like absolute fire then again only 2 games in on new pitch

#9322 2 years ago

Again new owner.

I'm noticing the on the center half ramp for the bullseye target, their is no metal at the top right of the ramp. Ball seems to go off that right side of the ramp and hit the blastic behind cyborg Eddie, is this as designed?

Dont have too much of a issue with it besides that sometimes if I activate a mode, the ball will go down the right side, hit and roll on the plastic to bypass the up post that would stop it for the mode to do it's opening scene., Just trying to figure out if this is standard or if my machine is not as level in the back, it's hard to find a space large enough for a torpedo level in the back

Originally had it at 6.5 pitch, brought it up to 6.9 ish ( 6.8-7.0) but wife then complained about it being "harder" brought it down to 6.6-6.7 today and now I'm seeing this center ramp issue more often... Again it may not be a issue at all I'm just ocd and nuts.

#9324 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The right side has a cutout about 3/4 of the way up (same on Pro and Prem/LE), so I think yours is normal.[quoted image]

Yeah I figure that... I was just trying to get a idea gameplay wise if y'all get alit of going down the right side of the orbit and bypassing the right up post instead of the left and getting stopped by up post.

#9345 2 years ago

Got my pinball life order 2 hours before work start, so was able to replace the two main coil stops on the flippers preemptivly, put 6 fresh balls in and put in the premium cyborg Eddie figure.

Moving on up

#9357 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

Do you have part numbers for the coil stops? And, what kind of balls did you put in. Just curious. I’ve got a new maiden premium on the way. Thanks!

Someone posted the part number for the coil stops.

I just got the balls that pinball life sell for the time being, I've tried ninjas in the past and like them alot.

#9377 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Curious if new owners pro/premium can verify if Stern factory installed the metal orbit guard protecting the back lane from target ball drops?

Yes, metal protector is there from factory

#9383 2 years ago

Stupid question, how is it that I see so many post for huo games that'll have like 200-400 plays or whatever when they've had it for a bit. But on my iron maiden that I just got a week ago, I already have close to 450 plays on it. And I don't even feel like I've been able to dial in all the shots yet.

The hardest shots for me is the right orbit and the left spinner. Not sure if it's the same for everyone or not

#9417 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That’s an above average number of plays in a week. If you’re averaging a 5 minute game, you’ve been playing 5 and a half hours a day for a week. That’s a lot.
But yeah, it’s funny when games go to market with like 100-200 plays. I’ll do that in a few weekends.

I'm putting alit a games on it for two reasons
1. Previously I have been a person who will restart the game if I have a bad ball one, in the past few days I've been trying to get away from that habit for the sake of reason 2
2. I feel like this game is not easy like previous games I've had before (SM, LAH, SF2) and it has alit shorter ball times, which is one of the reasons why I got it, so since it has short ball times I tend to play more games.

Fantastic game though, and realized that my wife is playing it a decent amount when I'm not home (at first she was completely against this game due to theme alone)

#9422 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

My wait finally ended yesterday. In the 80s all I ever wanted to play at the arcade was pinball and the first 4 or 5 albums I ever owned were all Maiden. It truly is my dream game and my inner child still cannot believe this is actually real. Waiting on the delivery yesterday I felt like I was in a hospital waiting room and I've had a stupid grin stuck on my face for 24 hours straight since it showed up. Other than the day I got married I can't remember smiling this much in a day.
Until now I've been dumping quarters into a never-maintained location machine that worked overall but had weak coils, flipper slop and and a bunch of other stuff that just seemed a little off. I feel like I'm learning a new game. Most things are much easier or at least more predictable although some of the timing and muscle memory I'd built up over the last several months is going to have to be unlearned. It's sooooo much faster.
I almost feel like the flippers on the new one might be overpowered between the racket the ball makes shooting around the ramps and way more shots than I'm used to that rebound off the bullseye target with enough force to come right back down the middle. I might try reducing the flipper power if it doesn't settle down. The manual plunger also feels really rough on the pull but when released it's dead on accurate around the loop.
I'm putting together an order for some odds and ends to have on hand for when something breaks. Coil stops are obvious given the reputation the stock ones have for blowing out quick. Any recommendations for other bits and pieces that are likely to need replacement/upgrade sooner rather than later or functional/structural mods like a protector for something fragile that really should be installed asap? It's a Pro if that makes a difference.
I've got some plans for decorative mods but I'm holding off on them until we get to know each other better.
Up the Irons!

New balls. Reputation for the ones stern sends out is not good. I would order some "super shiney" or "ninja" balls for this game seeing how it has like zero magnets.

Just got mine almost two weeks ago and I've replaced coil stops and balls as preempive measures.

Rubbers would be good to have on hand, I'm interested to see how this game performs with titan silicon rubbers. I usually get titans for my games and you can customize the color of the set out to your taste as well as specific O.D. and I.D. for certain rubbers ( this being flippers and mini post) to your play taste.

Cliffy protectors I usually put my games aswell. I haven't done it yet, they help with wear at certain high wear areas.

Shooter lane protector? I've never done this beside the metal cliffy shooter lane protector, I've been interested in the mylar ones but not sure.

If your not familiar clean and wax your playfeild every 100-300 plays, I use naphtha to clean and hard carnuba to wax.

#9426 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

So like... Tonight?

Hehe, if you want, if your not familiar with it I'ma see if I can link some videos that can help you out.

If you follow sterns recommendations they will say to use a product called Novus 2 for the wax. Thing is Novus 2 isn't really a wax, it's used mainly to buff out scratches. So it's a good thing to have on hand, but I wouldn't recommend it as a wax.

If your lucky you might be able to find a carnuba based wax at your local auto parts store or Walmart.

Naptha can be found at home Depot, with the paint thinners... Don't be scared, it is a paintt thinner but your not being rough with it, this stuff does wonders and I've cleaned tons of machines with it without any side effects. Somepeople will use alcohol with and without magic eraser... This can be dangerous if you don't know what your doing and you rub the living shit out of areas over and over again, naptha requires so much less pressure and is great if your just doing general cleaning.

Get micro fiber towels, Costco sells them in a huge pack for cheap, but you can get them any where. Every state will require a new towel.

Clean = towel
Wax = 2nd towel
Buff wax = 3rd towel
Cleaning your glass = 4th towel
(And if your nuts like I am, but not needed)
Tire shine for the plastics = towel

I've made this post long and forgot this is to remain iron maiden specific, so either check out the thread about Vids guide to playfeild cleaning and checkout the link below

#9427 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Ninja balls bad for magnet games? I have them in my GOTG . They work great.

That's what I heard. My experience is they worked great in my last action hero, but did not last long in my spiderman. Spiderman has a magnet that will hold it for a pretty long amount of time compared to LAH which quickly push and pulls the balls. The balls I ended up going with for spiderman were a set that ball baron makes that is better suited for games with alit of magnet use.

The only downside I had to using ninjas is that in spiderman they magnetized pretty quickly, like 40 games in. Them being magnetized affected gameplay with the doc oct hole and caused ball search errors due to balls sticking together.

For most games I'd say ninjas are the way to go, but would not use them in games like AIQ, BSD, or SM, which has constant 2 second plus magnet use per magnet grab.

Again iron maiden equals zero magnets so ninjas are great.

#9428 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

That's what I heard. My experience is they worked great in my last action hero, but did not last long in my spiderman. Spiderman has a magnet that will hold it for a pretty long amount of time compared to LAH which quickly push and pulls the balls. The balls I ended up going with for spiderman were a set that ball baron makes that is better suited for games with alit of magnet use.
The only downside I had to using ninjas is that in spiderman they magnetized pretty quickly, like 40 games in. Them being magnetized affected gameplay with the doc oct hole and caused ball search errors due to balls sticking together.
For most games I'd say ninjas are the way to go, but would not use them in games like AIQ, BSD, or SM, which has constant 2 second plus magnet use per magnet grab.
Again iron maiden equals zero magnets so ninjas are great.

I might be wrong, maiden might use a magnet in the premium for the sarcophagus ball lock? Not sure, but I don't think so.

#9433 2 years ago
Quoted from pin42:

I joined the club on Friday... Damn this game is fun! I have played every night for a couple hours and have Maiden tunes playing in my head all day at work. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the theme but am a big fan of KME's other games. I really love all aspects of this game and I am glad I pulled the trigger!
I am wondering what the ball path should be coming down the right orbit. The ball is taking a hop as soon as it reaches the base of the upper flipper and lands in the left sling. That doesn't seem right. The flipper is aligned with the dot... It is the base of the flipper where the ball hops and not at the end of the flipper. I watched Bowen's tutorial and the machine he was playing fed the ball nicely through the right orbit, over the upper flipper with no hop and right down to the right flipper for an easy trap.
I tried moving the ball guide by loosening the screw by the upper flipper and under playfield nut further back on the guide. There is no room to adjust it in a way that made a difference. Anyone know the intended behavior of the ball coming down the right orbit and have any advice on how to fix it?

Is your machine level side to side? And what's your pitch, I e noticed this game needs to be 6.5-7 otherwise weird things happen, and it's very sensitive to level side to side

#9438 2 years ago
Quoted from pin42:

Thanks for your suggestion. It is level side to side and the pitch is 6.9 degrees. I have the factory flipper rubber but I wonder if the thickness of this band is out of tolerance. Will experiment more when I get home this evening.

Also check flipper position, very center of the tip needs to be at the hole in the play field. Understand that it is brand new, but sometimes factory quality control does arise, assemblers are human aswell.

Quoted from JLaw:

Okay, so I discovered that my orbits are only registering occasionally. When I am in regular play, the orbits sometimes register, but not every time. I notice that my orbits are the last power feature to light since they do not register every time. Last night I had a tomb treasure lit on the right orbit and rolled through several times but it did not register. When in Trooper Multi-Ball, the spinner (left orbit) is lit for a jackpot but when I hit it, it does not register the jackpot. When I run a switch test, all switches are fine. With the glass off, the left orbit spinner registers as an orbit. When I roll a ball all the way through the left orbit it registers as an orbit too. When I roll a ball through the right orbit it registers as an orbit. Is this orbit issue a software issue or a switch issue?

Think it's a speed issue, the kit mentioned above should help, I haven't noticed any issue with mine yet though.

#9449 2 years ago

PinMonk I just put in a order with ya for the flipper fans and all the color brackets. Can't wait

#9563 2 years ago

Question. I started putting on new rubbers yesterday and I came across these black plastic washer/spacers. One on each of the slings for the top post. But I can't remember what order they go on the post and I might need a part number, I lost one.

1 week later
#9686 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Quick question for the group, and really I'm fine either way...just want to see if anyone has done anything to address this particular circumstance:
I had owned premium in the past and recently picked up a pro because I just absolutely love the layout and the flow of this game...pro, premium or whatever. Very glad to have it back in the house and stoked to be back in the club.
Question is, unlike the scoop on the premium, the pro modes are started by hitting the center ramp to the bullseye target. After which time, ideally, the ball will roll off to the left and be stopped by a stand-up post while it introduces that mode. Sometimes, however, the ball falls over to the right, in which case, the introduction to the mode begins, but since the ball rolls out of that right orbit freely, the ball remains free to move/actively in play.
Is there any adjustments that I could/should need to make to ensure the ball more routinely rolls off to the left (to be stopped by the stand up post during mode introduction), or is this random left/right nature of the ball after hitting the bullseye target just par for the course (which my guess is that the answer is yes)?
Thanks!!

I had that issue at first. And I still do except now it will fall down to the plastic, roll on the plastic bypassing the right up post, falling into the right orbit and back on the playfeild. Game is leveled at 6.7 degrees and is level left to right measured regularly using two phones, angle finder and digital torpedo level.

Beyond my comprehension but I just act as if it's normal play until I can figure something out.

#9697 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

ok so I have been playing the game for 1 week now and wanted to know what is the general consensus about the difficulty of this game.
I am not by any means any pinball wiz but have been playing consistently for the last 10 months, pretty much daily, I think my game style improved but I can't really measure, all that to put in perspective what I am about to say. lol
How difficult do you guys find this game to be? I am consistently making 400 to 600M scores and although I have not gotten to fighting the devil I am just maybe a few days away from that if I continue playing it like this.
A typical game for me in completing cyborg, getting 2 Eddie cards, etc but I find I am getting to this point pretty organically without much strategy other than stacking maybe trooper MB with a mode (I have not found a better stack yet).
All that to say, I do not find this game very difficult at all, and at this rate I will most likely be finishing the game often.
Outlanes are wide open and pitch is 6.8 and the game plays very fast so I am thinking:
Is this game an easy game?
or is it high scoring?
or what?

Yeah I'd agree, that your pretty solid. I got mine on as easy settings as possible and my grand champ is like 410ish

1 month later
#10333 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Just wanted to share my current mods/additions to my Pro.
-Spotlights in the back left (with Comet Fire bulb facing back left characters) and additional 2nd spot on right (similar to Prem version), as well as spots at the slings and on lower left illuminate Piece of Mind Eddie.
-Distressed British Flag in front of (disguising) the back left spotlight.
-LED lit warplanes on the left (From ModFather) as well as pyramids and Egyptian characters on back left ramp (found on Etsy) and torch covers.
-Trooper Eddie at right ramp, Power Slave Eddie back right (with his right arm blocking ball from rolling off right of center ramp), and Piece of Mind Eddie (with some custom chains I put around his neck) on left standing on separate plastic (from pinball Life).
-Anubis dog at captive ball.
-Clairvoyant Character (lucky Ebay mystery box) at Orb plastic behind Mezel Mods lit Orb.
-Obelisk flasher dome cover in back right, Pharaoh eye blinders and LED lit Egyptian arch at right ramp from Mezel Mods.
-Pingraffix side blades.
-Tilt Graffics ramp decals.
-Distressed flag flipper toppers.
-IMDN guitar pic covering raw/exposed backside of switch at right ramp.
-Custom apron cards.
-Where appropriate, colored (or swapped out for) metallic gold or black hardware.
-Opted on clear plastic protectors at slings and outlanes, and yellow and orange plastic protectors at pops and skill shot plastic, along with custom purple plastic protector on left to side of left spinner.
-Titan comp flipper rubbers.
-Comet warm white LEDs across the GI and warm white trough light.
-PinMonk fireball gell inserts at left loop, and center characters. As well as the white to yellow fade at the Mummy inserts.
-Not shown is custom blue/silver/red colored shooter rod from ModFather and British Flag shooter plate from Cointaker.
-Game also with shaker, Flipper Fidelity backbox and sub speakers along with Pinnovators external sub hookup to 10" Polk sub.
...and atop it all is a nice piece of VooDoo Glass.
-I've never done it before, but I am toying with the idea of powder coating the side rails, lockdown bar and legs...suppose it's TBD, but I do think it could set it off even more...
Yup, I absolutely love this game and what's been even more fun than doing all of the above, is playing the living sh*t out of it
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"7c0819cb7a7cf7369411be2ff15d7a58b9e84d6b-1638746219-1800"};
//]]>

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah I'd also be interested in a parts list link for all of that

1 month later
#10665 2 years ago

Not in a rush or anything, it's just on my to do list.

I'm on the hunt for the "aces high" plastic, the one that goes over the drop targets. My first thought was to buy the whole set, but figured I might take a shot in the dark Incase someone bought a set and wanted to make a buck.

Games from the August September pro run but when ever I got tit I changed rubbers out with titans and I just noticed the other day I put a real small scuff In the art of the plastic.

Just putting feelers out there because when I got it I did upgrades then and think I'm bout ready for round two

In round one I did:
Shaker
Titan rubbers
Pin monk colored inserts
Anubis
Torches
Flipper fans
Coil stops
Both premium figures

Round two I'm thinking:
Art blades
Voodoo glass
Pinball speakers (did flipper fidelity last time on spiderman)
Volume control and external hookup (currently using speaker wire and gator clips)
And maybe something else.

Guess this just turned into a rant, sorry

2 weeks later
#10786 2 years ago

So just did this but figured I'd post to see if anyone else has done this or not.

The main up post on the pro, next to the mummy. That up post has a possible rubber sleeve for the post

I got ocd when it comes to my pins and I noticed sometimes the ball wouldn't go down the left guard like I would think it's suppose to after the post releases it. It sometimes would drop from the post and not hug that guard.

Inspected the post sleeve, seemed to have some wear at the top, took it off and replaced with a spare titan tapered post sleeve.

Didn't change the outcome of the ball not hugging that wall but maybe I'm just crazy obsessive and the ball will fall the way it wants to fall.

4 weeks later
#11020 2 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

I’m totally out of the loop as I haven’t been on pinside for almost ten months, but why did premiums all of a sudden almost double in used market price? Did they not build any with the second run? Is it purely supply vs demand? Please go easy on me, like I said, been totally out of the hobby for a short while now

Supply vs demand. Back order is probably gonna cause them to focus on newer titles. If I had to put my money on it I'd say the run that was 4th quarter of 2021 and or if there is a assembly scheduled, that those will probably be the last runs. At least if they decide to bring it back. Not confirmed though just saying they have had how many more titles released since 2018 and the back order for some games is like 1.5 years

#11021 2 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

I’m totally out of the loop as I haven’t been on pinside for almost ten months, but why did premiums all of a sudden almost double in used market price? Did they not build any with the second run? Is it purely supply vs demand? Please go easy on me, like I said, been totally out of the hobby for a short while now

I was in the market for the premium but when I contacted my distro in Sept and asked about the possible (it happened already) price increase and if it would effect my order. He said yes, so I opted for a pro in which he got in that very same day. No price increase paid

#11034 2 years ago

Have a newer friend that moved hear recently that used to have a maiden, went over the other day to play and talk pinball. And he found this signed translite from team Elwin in his unpacked stuff and gifted it. Pretty dope

IMG_20220302_194158 (resized).jpgIMG_20220302_194158 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#11229 2 years ago

Hehe, so without even thinking I bought both the half annubis mod that goes on the back right and the obelisk dome cover mod. Me knowing that they go in the same place but didn't even think about it. Trying them both out. But eventually I imagine ones gonna have to go. Think before you start buying alot of mods for different games at TPF is the moral

1 week later
#11263 2 years ago

Put a set of pinsound speakers and subs in the maiden, not really sold on it. Can't say I like them. Will be testing more though.

#11300 1 year ago

Gonna be leaving the club soon, great game, but money is needed so will be selling/ trading with cash on top my way. Sad to see this beauty go

1 week later
#11342 1 year ago

I officially left the iron maiden club. Got a deal I couldn't refuse. Rock on y'all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BubbaPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club?tu=BubbaPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.