Sooo...1.06 is not really needed, right? Doesnt seem to change anything but stuff I would have never touched any ways.
Nevermind...read me says more.
- Attract Mode - added Legacy of the Beast 2019 tour dates
- Revive - 'advance revive' is now lit when you don't have both outlane saves lit
- Eddie Letters - fixed an issue where EDDIE letters could be lost between first ball and second ball in a multiplayer game
- Drop Targets - progress towards 'light lock' is restored if it was skipped because trooper locks could not be lit from other running modes
- Flight of Icarus - changed starting award to 2M and increment by 150K (was starting at 1M and increment by 250K)
- Eddie Cards - collecting level 1 - boosts power jackpot 5M
- Eddie Cards - collecting Level 2 - boosts power jackpot 15M
- Eddie Cards - collecting Level 2 - now shows display effect with current EDDIE card status (used to just be a callout)
- Two Minutes to Midnight - intro now displays all shot awards and their values in a sorted list
- Can I Play with Madness - defaults to off in competition mode
- Timed Battle Modes - "Add Time" Mystery award is not available anymore in grace (it will choose a different eligible mystery award)
- Loop Jackpots - added new flasher lamp effect when awarded
- Soul Shard - added new background / collected lamp effects
- Danger / Tilt - graphics now updated to use nuke console / mushroom cloud videos
- Audits - fixed Rime of the Ancient Mariner audits that were not chalking properly
- Audits - fixed left / right drains in system audits
- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'LIMIT RIGHT UP POST USE' - defaults to YES, which will not raise the Right Up Post for mode starts, change to NO to revert to old behavior
- added 'TOUR DATES IN ATTRACT MODE' - defaults to YES
- moved 'PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS' from GAME to STANDARD adjustment menus
- System - Updated to V2.19
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.28.0
- Added LIFETIME count to Standard Audit #16 "Total Plays".
- Added JAPAN_3 Coinage 1/YEN 200.
- Added new standard adjustment "PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS" which is default to YES.
- Added attract mode tutorial videos for inserting coins, pressing start button,
using ball plunger, and flipper buttons.
- Added UTIL->VOL adjustments for minimum and maximum master volume level and minimum
and maximum headphones volume level. This will limit the selectable volume range
from the service menu Plus and Minus keys and the headphones rotary dial.
- Added support for 6th coin switch.
- When entering UTIL->VOL, the first sub-menu adjustment is selected, previous
behavior would select the last displayed sub-menu adjustment.
- Added Standard Adjustment "START GAME ON CREDIT". Settings are:
- "OFF" - Do not automatically start a game or add a player when inserted
money registers a credit
- "FIRST ONLY" - Automatically start a game when inserted money registers
- "ALL CREDITS" - Automatically start a game or add a player when inserted
money registers a credit. Adding multiple credits
simultaneously, via a bill acceptor, will only start
a one player game or add a single player.
Default setting is "OFF"
- Removed unused obsolete Standard Adjustments:
- "FLASH LAMP POWER"
- "COIL PULSE POWER"
- "BILL VALIDATOR"
- "TEAM SCORES"
- "CONSOLATION BALL".
- Removed Standard Adjustments:
- "COIN DOOR BALL SAVE"
- "COIN DOOR DISABLE TILT"
- "COIN DOOR OPEN NODE BUS POWER"
from games which do not have a coin door interlock switch.