(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,838 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 317.
#3151 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm getting quite a few balls getting caught in between the sarcophagus lock and the plastic - it's jamming the sarcophagus lock and I'm sure eventually will lead to motor burnout, or something breaking. Anybody have a suggested fix for this?

Same here. I think the easy fix is to Mount a Hex Spacer on top the plastic with the original screw. Mentioned someone before.

#3152 5 years ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

Same here. I think the easy fix is to Mount a Hex Spacer on top the plastic with the original screw. Mentioned someone before.

Aah nice, thanks!

#3153 5 years ago

Could some please point me toward speaker decals? It's just this big black boring abyss. I'm going to add some speaker lights but I've seen it done and it only slightly helps. I like the Sam speaker grills ok but these spikes with the LCD screens leave a lot to be desired.
Thanks

#3154 5 years ago

Also....if it hasn't been done, some sandy dunes and pyramids please

#3155 5 years ago

Just recently joined. One of my all time favorite pins.

#3156 5 years ago

Added some mods in the past few days. I used a pico size rgb LED for the Clairvoyant globe and very fine wiring (normally used for Lego LED lighting). I did consider drilling the arm to hide the wires but there really isn't much room for error to do that so didn't try and risk it. If i can find a good colour match i'm intending to blend the wire into the blue of her cape at the back. I fully intended the globe to be lit all the time and not connected to the globe underneath, the RGB colour sequence wouldn't match anyway. Piece of mind Eddie isn't exactly where i wanted him but he was never going to fit where the original was, just too tall. I'll most likely adjust where the chains attach also as i have some small eye bolts coming which should look far neater.

Unfortunately my camera washed out the colours on the globe but you can spot the colour changes on the Clairvoyants face and upper torso. These pico leds are damn bright for their size!

DSC03942 (resized).JPGDSC03942 (resized).JPGDSC03943 (resized).JPGDSC03943 (resized).JPGDSC03944 (resized).JPGDSC03944 (resized).JPGDSC03948 (resized).JPGDSC03948 (resized).JPGDSC03947 (resized).JPGDSC03947 (resized).JPG

#3157 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Added some mods in the past few days. I used a pico size rgb LED for the Clairvoyant globe and very fine wiring (normally used for Lego LED lighting). I did consider drilling the arm to hide the wires but there really isn't much room for error to do that so didn't try and risk it. If i can find a good colour match i'm intending to blend the wire into the blue of her cape at the back. I fully intended the globe to be lit all the time and not connected to the globe underneath, the RGB colour sequence wouldn't match anyway. Piece of mind Eddie isn't exactly where i wanted him but he was never going to fit where the original was, just too tall. I'll most likely adjust where the chains attach also as i have some small eye bolts coming which should look far neater.

Unfortunately my camera washed out the colours on the globe but you can spot the colour changes on the Clairvoyants face and upper torso. These pico leds are damn bright for their size!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That Eddie placement is great

#3158 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

That Eddie placement is great

That...actually is really good. Wait, did you add lights to the piece of mind eddie's eyes?

#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

If you can get that orb to light up only when Orb or Power jackpot are lit, it would be dope! Looks really cool otherwise.

#3160 5 years ago

I’ll be joining the club Sunday. Looking forward to the premium/LE features. Well maybe not those pesky newton balls. But otherwise hell yes I’m excited

#3161 5 years ago

Just a heads up to anyone looking to get mezel mods mummy plastic.....
It's cheap as hell. For the price I expected a proper gauge plastic similar to the Eddies. Its a razor thin piece of crap. You could print a photo card stock on a home printer of similar quality.
Oh, and the "insert gels"? Some squares of film and double sided tape? Going straight in the garbage. I ordered virelands light tree instead. Beautiful.
Mezel quality is lacking on this game. Overpriced trash.
Dont waste you money.

20181212_155241 (resized).jpg20181212_155241 (resized).jpg20181212_155247 (resized).jpg20181212_155247 (resized).jpg20181212_155814 (resized).jpg20181212_155814 (resized).jpg
#3162 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Clairvoyant looks great. You should sell these. Nice work.

#3163 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

It's cheap as hell. For the price I expected a proper gauge plastic similar to the Eddies. Its a razor thin piece of crap. You could print a photo card stock on a home printer of similar quality.
Oh, and the "insert gels"? Some squares of film and double sided tape? Going straight in the garbage. I ordered virelands light tree instead. Beautiful.
Dont waste you money.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You got 2 sided tape?? Not fair!

Have to agree with you there.
There is also a link for instructions that don't exist. Not that you need it but they don't say which order to place them in and they don't include a blue one for Aces High.... But they included a second red gel....

I've also had to repair 2 of their other mods to get them to work before installing... different game though...

#3164 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Dont waste you money.

Hey you got a blue gel?? No fair!

#3165 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Dont waste you money.

Agreed- I ordered theirs, then vic's came up- much better quality and design...

If someone wants the MezMod 'gels' I'll send them to you free. Still in the bag just like pictured above. US only please.

#3166 5 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

You got 2 sided tape?? Not fair!
Have to agree with you there.
There is also a link for instructions that don't exist. Not that you need it but they don't say which order to place them in and they don't include a blue one for Aces High.... But they included a second red gel....
I've also had to repair 2 of their other mods to get them to work before installing... different game though...

Thanks for posting this. I've been considering getting this and almost put it on my Christmas list!

#3167 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Agreed- I ordered theirs, then vic's came up- much better quality and design...

Thanks for the compliment!

#3168 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Dont waste you money.

Referring to this post

#3169 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

How did you fix the clairvoyant to the plastic?

Got one and can't figure how to put it on!

#3170 5 years ago

Vic's(left) mezel(right)
20181212_175048 (resized).jpg20181212_175048 (resized).jpg

#3171 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I actually tried to cancel the mezel ones before they shipped as I had already seen vic's a few days later.
They both arrived today.
Vics goes on my machine (I dont get mine until Tuesday)
Mezel goes in my spare parts bin I guess.
Between my Metallica and my Iron Maiden, mezel sure has sent me some garbage. Most of my Metallica order had to be replaced or couldn't be replaced (looking at you 3d snake that doesnt fit properly. Thanks again mezel. I'm out.
Vic's(left) mezel(right)
[quoted image]

Before the pitchforks come out, did you contact mezel and let them know you werent happy? They are great people and take care of their customers. They take feedback seriously and work hard to make things right. We sell mods through them and do the same. It's fine if you dont like a mod, but I'd suggest contacting them and at least allow them a chance to make things right before being critical.

#3172 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Before the pitchforks come out, did you contact mezel and let them know you werent happy? They are great people and take care of their customers. They take feedback seriously and work hard to make things right. We sell mods through them and do the same. It's fine if you dont like a mod, but I'd suggest contacting them and at least allow them a chance to make things right before being critical.

In all fairness, just from my bitching on this thread, Mezel just sent me an email saying I would be getting a refund so good on them. I hadn't even contacted them as I was just going to eat the loss as it wasnt much.
So good on mezel customer support but production needs a kick in the pants. Thank you mezel(seriously)

#3173 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Dont waste you money.

Thank you for the feedback. As always we welcome and appreciate constructive suggestions for improvements to our products. Based on your dissatisfaction, we've issued you a full refund for these two products. We stand by what we sell and at any time you are unhappy, please contact me directly and I will take care of your issue.
A tip of the hat to Virelands Gel Tree- we all agree it is an elegant design that takes our original gel concept to a new level. Cheers to you.

#3174 5 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Hey you got a blue gel?? No fair!

Happy to help if the product is not to your satisfaction, is not as described or is missing parts. Please send an email to me [email protected] as I'm unable to look up your order using your Pinside name.

#3175 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I fully intended the globe to be lit all the time and not connected to the globe underneath, the RGB colour sequence wouldn't match anyway.

Looks good! I tried that and found the effect is incredible if you sync it to the color dome underneath. Make a wiring harness for each color with .062 pin molex connectors, and then get each color individually in a nano or chip, R G B. I replaced the plastic bead, which is around 8mm, with a larger agate 12mm bead and the effect is phenomenal. I’m still experimenting with a single RGB chip like the one under the plastic, so this was my test subject. Syncing the colors makes gameplay much clearer and the target more fun. It’s also beautiful.
2035E3FA-72BE-431B-9742-A434DF9B7D45 (resized).jpeg2035E3FA-72BE-431B-9742-A434DF9B7D45 (resized).jpeg6D2B42DB-3C5B-4696-9841-B45331621677 (resized).jpeg6D2B42DB-3C5B-4696-9841-B45331621677 (resized).jpegFE9FF923-8103-45F5-BF51-33C7CA28E63B (resized).jpegFE9FF923-8103-45F5-BF51-33C7CA28E63B (resized).jpeg

493DE93B-086F-4C94-812E-09CFEFDFD9E2 (resized).jpeg493DE93B-086F-4C94-812E-09CFEFDFD9E2 (resized).jpeg

0BD21023-955A-4CF1-8F07-09EF2DAE1D2E (resized).jpeg0BD21023-955A-4CF1-8F07-09EF2DAE1D2E (resized).jpegE5719F0A-E158-4C7C-AA41-A8A87B588902 (resized).jpegE5719F0A-E158-4C7C-AA41-A8A87B588902 (resized).jpegB6D46202-7E64-4144-88A5-49296B092FB0 (resized).jpegB6D46202-7E64-4144-88A5-49296B092FB0 (resized).jpeg

#3176 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

That...actually is really good. Wait, did you add lights to the piece of mind eddie's eyes?

YEP although it's only 1 red LED not 2. The eye holes were drilled from the front to a center point in the back of the head with a smaller bit and then part drilled with a larger bit from the back to expand the hole enough to fit the LED. These figures are a weird consistency inside, more like rubber rather than the plastic i was expecting.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

If you can get that orb to light up only when Orb or Power jackpot are lit, it would be dope!

I thought about that but i only wanted to use 1 small LED for the colour change and to make the LED + Wiring as unobtrusive as possible. The colour change sequence in the led would never match the orb colour changes although yeah it would turn on at the same time. I still prefer to have it lit all the time, same with Eddie's eyes

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

How did you fix the clairvoyant to the plastic?

I used the same double sided tape that is used to attach side rails on machines, the figure is light and i didn't want to drill holes in the plastic. It's been rock solid so far and i haven't noticed any movement whilst nudging in play.

Quoted from dts:

Looks good! I tried that and found the effect is incredible if you sync it to the color dome underneath. Make a wiring harness for each color with .062 pin molex connectors, and then get each color individually in a nano or chip, R G B. I replaced the plastic bead, which is around 8mm, with a larger agate 12mm bead and the effect is phenomenal. I’m still experimenting with a single RGB chip like the one under the plastic, so this was my test subject. Syncing the colors makes gameplay much clearer and the target more fun. It’s also beautiful.

I hear what you are saying but i wanted to keep the whole figure as "neat" as possible. IMO i don't think it's necessary to game play to have the Clairvoyant globe match the orb underneath, personal choice

#3177 5 years ago

Just for reference here's a pic of the LED used in the Clairvoyant globe with a regular sized match for scale. The LED is inserted into the globe about halfway (facing forwards) with a small drop of superglue applied to the wires at the edge to keep it in place.

DSC03949 (resized).JPGDSC03949 (resized).JPG
#3178 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I hear what you are saying but i wanted to keep the whole figure as "neat" as possible. IMO i don't think it's necessary to game play to have the Clairvoyant globe match the orb underneath, personal choice

Give it a try, it’s super cool.

#3179 5 years ago

So, was the pin designed so that a half press of the flipper will trigger just the bottom flipper and then a full press will do both?

From the factory, mine came where both would be triggered at the same time, but I went ahead and adjusted it so a half press would just do the bottom flippers. That way..in multiball you can hold a ball and then an upper orbit won't be blocked.

Basically...I just want to know if by design it SHOULD do half presses but the leafs were just too tight from the factory. OR....it was designed NOT to allow half presses....

#3180 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

[quoted image]

Love it! I actually got the clairvoyant figure off ebay a few days ago for cheap!! ($11 shipped!). Unfortunately...I have a pro so I'm assuming I can only light up 1 color. And...I'm not an electrician but I did buy a solder pen to fix the drone motors on my DI so ...I guess I'll be learning!

#3181 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Love it! I actually got the clairvoyant figure off ebay a few days ago for cheap!! ($11 shipped!). Unfortunately...I have a pro so I'm assuming I can only light up 1 color. And...I'm not an electrician but I did buy a solder pen to fix the drone motors on my DI so ...I guess I'll be learning!

That’s actually a situation where connecting the slow color changing RGB pico LED could look really cool if connected to the flasher or perhaps general illumination with alligator clips like mancave above. Lighthouse LEDs (see link) has great slow color changing and fast. But with the Pre or LE, I think it is worth the effort to sync the colors.

https://lighthouseleds.com/0805-chip-micro-smd-wide-angle-12v-pre-wired-ultra-bright-led-rgb-slow-auto-change.html

#3182 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

That’s actually a situation where connecting the slow color changing RGB pico LED could look really cool if connected to the flasher or perhaps general illumination with alligator clips like mancave above. Lighthouse LEDs (see link) has great slow color changing and fast. But with the Pre or LE, I think it is worth the effort to sync the colors.

In my experience i've found that RGB LED's only work with a constant DC current, any fluctuation will cause the colour sequence to continually reset to the first colour in the chain (usually red) I'm not positive about this but i think a flasher circuit wouldn't be successful with an RGB. My Clairvoyant mod, Eddie eyes and my LED flipper buttons all run off 12V sourced from the bill validator connector behind the coin door (with a resistor added on the power wire of each of course) I also add small red RC connectors to any of my mods so the mods are easily removable wherever possible.

#3183 5 years ago

Now if we could just get The Claivoyant (and The Evil That Men Do) added as songs in the game.

#3184 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

So, was the pin designed so that a half press of the flipper will trigger just the bottom flipper and then a full press will do both?
From the factory, mine came where both would be triggered at the same time, but I went ahead and adjusted it so a half press would just do the bottom flippers. That way..in multiball you can hold a ball and then an upper orbit won't be blocked.
Basically...I just want to know if by design it SHOULD do half presses but the leafs were just too tight from the factory. OR....it was designed NOT to allow half presses....

Yes should do staged flipping. Half press fires bottom flipper full press fires top too.

You just need to tweak the switches a bit it’s pretty easy.

#3185 5 years ago

Does anyone know where I can order the rubber pieces on the top of the newer stern back boxes? My left one came off and my OCD is killing me here.

Thanks.

Pete

81CF5E4E-100D-46CA-B531-8E1C6BF2CE7D (resized).jpeg81CF5E4E-100D-46CA-B531-8E1C6BF2CE7D (resized).jpeg
#3186 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

In my experience i've found that RGB LED's only work with a constant DC current, any fluctuation will cause the colour sequence to continually reset to the first colour in the chain (usually red) I'm not positive about this but i think a flasher circuit wouldn't be successful with an RGB. My Clairvoyant mod, Eddie eyes and my LED flipper buttons all run off 12V sourced from the bill validator connector behind the coin door (with a resistor added on the power wire of each of course) I also add small red RC connectors to any of my mods so the mods are easily removable wherever possible.

Yeah, you’re right, probably slow changing RGB to general illumination. A second pico LED of one color to the flasher would look great, perhaps red as a white would be muted with the constant RGB. This is what I did with my Merlin mod on MMR, and it looks great, with a second LED synced to the moat flasher.

#3187 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Yeah, you’re right, probably slow changing RGB to general illumination. A second pico LED of one color to the flasher would look great, perhaps red as a white would be muted with the constant RGB. This is what I did with my Merlin mod on MMR, and it looks great, with a second LED synced to the moat flasher.

That....sounds like a really good option. Do you happen to have a writeup or post showing what you did? I've done alligator clips to GI before, but haven't tied something to a flasher...

#3188 5 years ago

Ok premium/ LE owners. I’m getting in this club this weekend. How has this games reliability been since adjusting the captive balls and the mummy locks and making the changes from original design? So far I’ve ordered the roller type switches just to have in case. I just want to be sure I’m not going to regret this by having to constantly keep adjusting stuff

#3189 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Ok premium/ LE owners. I’m getting in this club this weekend. How has this games reliability been since adjusting the captive balls and the mummy locks and making the changes from original design? So far I’ve ordered the roller type switches just to have in case. I just want to be sure I’m not going to regret this by having to constantly keep adjusting stuff

People say it is fine once adjusted properly

#3190 5 years ago

I just want to enjoy a game without constantly wrenching on it. If solutions to the problems at the beginning have been rectified I’m all good. Hard to decide when a pro and LE are available local to me right now. Still just love the look of the LE and the extra features if they work better now with some adjustments

#3191 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

That....sounds like a really good option. Do you happen to have a writeup or post showing what you did? I've done alligator clips to GI before, but haven't tied something to a flasher...

Yes, that is probably a 2 pin molex connector under the playfield on the Pro, although I haven't seen the underside. If you want to send a pic, we could weigh in on that. My guess is that you could run the single flasher pico LED from the orb on the Clairvoyant down to a molex connector, plug that into a harness like what I made (above) that connects to the existing flasher. If the flasher is a direct connection into the node board, you might not want to do that. The other RGP slow changing LED would simply come down and connect to GI with alligator clips as you have done before.

#3192 5 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Does anyone know where I can order the rubber pieces on the top of the newer stern back boxes? My left one came off and my OCD is killing me here.
Thanks.
Pete
[quoted image]

Both my rubber bumpers on the backbox were damaged during shipping--I called customer service and they mailed me new ones.

#3193 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

It's been reliable, go for it! After some adjustments, like all machines, I don't have to think about it.

#3194 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Both my rubber bumpers on the backbox were damaged during shipping--I called customer service and they mailed me new ones.

Ok thanks for the advice. Will give them a call.

#3195 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I hear what you are saying

I belive I know what you are saying.

#3196 5 years ago

I bought some PinGraffix PinBlades for my LE, but haven't decided for sure if I want to remove the original decals and replace with these yet:

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/iron-maiden-pinball-pinblades

Has anyone installed them on their LE and how does it look? Are the original LE side art decals available from Stern if one ever wanted to go back?

#3197 5 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I bought some PinGraffix PinBlades for my LE, but haven't decided for sure if I want to remove the original decals and replace with these yet:
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/iron-maiden-pinball-pinblades
Has anyone installed them on their LE and how does it look? Are the original LE side art decals available from Stern if one ever wanted to go back?

I'd 100% keep the LE Stern art blades on there. The art style matches the game much more closely.

#3198 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd 100% keep the LE Stern art blades on there. The art style matches the game much more closely.

Darn it, I guess I'll leave the original Stern decals in there then. I don't want to do anything to devalue the game if I decide to sell it in the future. The PinGraffix decals are for sale if anyone wants to buy them for their standard or premium at a discount.

#3199 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Yes, that is probably a 2 pin molex connector under the playfield on the Pro, although I haven't seen the underside. If you want to send a pic, we could weigh in on that. My guess is that you could run the single flasher pico LED from the orb on the Clairvoyant down to a molex connector, plug that into a harness like what I made (above) that connects to the existing flasher. If the flasher is a direct connection into the node board, you might not want to do that. The other RGP slow changing LED would simply come down and connect to GI with alligator clips as you have done before.

Ok, here you go!

The flasher connects here into this molex ->

2018-12-13_1625 (resized).png2018-12-13_1625 (resized).png

Which the wires then plug into the board with the orange connector ->

20181213_161455 (resized).jpg20181213_161455 (resized).jpg

Which is near the middle of the PF ->

20181213_161553 (resized).jpg20181213_161553 (resized).jpg

#3200 5 years ago

Just made an orb mod, I like it better than the plain plastic
Not sure how to upload a video from my phone

Waiting for more stuff for a couple more additions

Love this game!

87007423-1CB2-4E34-A488-C9442C838D9C (resized).jpeg87007423-1CB2-4E34-A488-C9442C838D9C (resized).jpeg8ABE04E3-8E58-47A5-B01D-218860A19F90 (resized).jpeg8ABE04E3-8E58-47A5-B01D-218860A19F90 (resized).jpegA2D25CE5-78C7-45D4-8B41-4CCAFCC1FBA7 (resized).jpegA2D25CE5-78C7-45D4-8B41-4CCAFCC1FBA7 (resized).jpegA61FA4EA-5EBA-4D39-9D19-441CA1134E2C (resized).jpegA61FA4EA-5EBA-4D39-9D19-441CA1134E2C (resized).jpegA941AB4B-8F71-46D8-AAAF-A5E885EC0473 (resized).jpegA941AB4B-8F71-46D8-AAAF-A5E885EC0473 (resized).jpeg

17DE90A4-ACED-4A6A-85F3-AFE217FFEA11 (resized).jpeg17DE90A4-ACED-4A6A-85F3-AFE217FFEA11 (resized).jpeg3D3A2DE9-E578-410B-8C88-4495C7D56861 (resized).jpeg3D3A2DE9-E578-410B-8C88-4495C7D56861 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 15,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/64?hl=johnvee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.