(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,809 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 minutes ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

25d6415bd4f5ee62b5604e3e73d30ef0bdc2c8d0 (resized).jpg
72038EF4-8215-4C19-B733-688FFB33D320 (resized).jpeg
8820CDAA-4B0B-4D67-844D-8D3197E44344 (resized).jpeg
B267A7B9-3222-426E-B14A-09BCED66716E (resized).jpeg
EEEBA8AA-85EA-4EBE-9123-16F1A419FDC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6704 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8444 (resized).jpeg
IMNewtonBallLeaf01 (resized).jpg
IMG_5677 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5676 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 317.
#201 6 years ago
Quoted from joey__p__1966:

I'll go play one once it's out in the local joints
Joey

I got your back. Will be at My Parents Basement on day one that it’s available.

Maiden fever is real.

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

LE in the house
Up the Irons
--Jeff

Hmmm not really lol. More like....LE on order!!

#204 6 years ago

My GB at midinight shuts off and on and does a midnight madness multi ball. I hope they do something similar with this pin at 2 minutes to midnight and blare that song. Someone at Stern is reading this should run with it.

#205 6 years ago

Can anyone tell us what comic books this game is based on? There are 4 right? They have different covers or something?

Hmm

#206 6 years ago

That’s the thing... this pinball machine is not based on the comic or the video game, it is based on Iron Maidens legacy. that is their current theme of everything they are doing right now, celebrating Iron Maiden’s legacy

#207 6 years ago

Eddie is impatiently waiting to sit on top of my machine (or maybe beside it).

IMG_9742 (resized).JPGIMG_9742 (resized).JPG

#208 6 years ago

blockquote cite="#4315780">I got your back. Will be at My Parents Basement on day one that it’s available.
Maiden fever is real.

You mean, where you live?

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from flamehead:

That’s the thing... this pinball machine is not based on the comic or the video game, it is based on Iron Maidens legacy. that is their current theme of everything they are doing right now, celebrating Iron Maiden’s legacy

On the coast2 coast podcast Keith Elwin mentioned that the game will be in the world of "Legacy of the Beast" but it will not be based on the video game it will be based around the comics. You as Eddie have to find the soul shards the beast had stolen from you. For the modes he used the lyrics of Maiden Songs. This is a ideal setting for an Iron Maiden game. Iron Maiden songs are often based on historic events.

From what I saw on the stream some song modes had great animations (Aces High) some others are lacking in execution. I didn't like the trooper multiball. Steve Harris as bass player simulates a cavalary attack with his playing in this song and even the poem "Charge of the Light Brigade" the song is based on simulates an cavalary attack but on the LCD there was something static like the old "North and South" video game. I hope they will change this. There are so many better options for LCD animations, perhaps they should just use the official video for "The Trooper":

#210 6 years ago

After listening to the Coast 2 coast podcast, Elwin didn't sound super enthused when asked about the animations. Said all the information you need is on the play field. I get the feeling it may not be the strongest element of the game, doesn't bug me at all. After hearing it is based on the comics I'm worried about the LE battlefield they mentioned. Hope its Trooper, but.....

screen1136x1136 (resized).jpegscreen1136x1136 (resized).jpeg

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

After listening to the Coast 2 coast podcast, Elwin didn't sound super enthused when asked about the animations. Said all the information you need is on the play field. I get the feeling it may not be the strongest element of the game, doesn't bug me at all. After hearing it is based on the comics I'm worried about the LE battlefield they mentioned. Hope its Trooper, but.....

What I liked about the display was how easy it was to follow modes, timers, and scoring. The animations themselves didn't seem like much to gawk at, I just liked how easy it was for a player to glance up and see what's going on.

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

What I liked about the display was how easy it was to follow modes, timers, and scoring. The animations themselves didn't seem like much to gawk at, I just liked how easy it was for a player to glance up and see what's going on.

Keith said the display was going to be very similar to something from the 90's and that's fine with me since I'm more focused on the PF. If the display is such a turn off then they can always go buy a Aerosmith or JJP game.

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

My GB at midinight shuts off and on and does a midnight madness multi ball. I hope they do something similar with this pin at 2 minutes to midnight and blare that song. Someone at Stern is reading this should run with it.

I did not know this !!! Very cool I have to stay up one night and play it at midnight!

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

blockquote cite="#4315780">I got your back. Will be at My Parents Basement on day one that it’s available.
Maiden fever is real.
You mean, where you live?

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10690-my-parents-basement-avondale-estates-ga

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from Ajax:

I did not know this !!! Very cool I have to stay up one night and play it at midnight!

Make sure the internal clock is set right. It runs slow, mine now goes off at 11:15

#216 6 years ago

Is this a 3 ball multiball game and another separate 4,5, or 6 multiball since six members. Can’t remember how many Metallica has but like the layout in that game as well but Maiden more as a band. I am looking forward to playing this for future purchase.

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from Ajax:

Or just set the time 3hrs earlier

#219 6 years ago

The time is right.

pinside count (resized).JPGpinside count (resized).JPG

#221 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Or just set the time 3hrs earlier

hehe - that's what I usually do!

#222 6 years ago

" double - sorry"

#223 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Official Owner's club?

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

So is this officially the unofficial thread yet.. im so confused..which thread is officially official

Feel free to follow and post to whenever thread you'd like!

"I'm no number... I'm a FREE MAN!"

#224 6 years ago

Just put a down payment on a Premium. First pin I'll have ever owned! A gift to myself for my 40th! Ahhhhh I'm excited!

P.S. here's to hoping the side art is a little less "scary" than it is in the Pro as my wife is worried Eddie will scare our infant. I told her if it's scary I'll just do a "MY LITTLE MAIDEN" mod to the art

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Just put a down payment on a Premium. First pin I'll have ever owned! A gift to myself for my 40th! Ahhhhh I'm excited!
P.S. here's to hoping the side art is a little less "scary" than it is in the Pro as my wife is worried Eddie will scare our infant. I told her if it's scary I'll just do a "MY LITTLE MAIDEN" mod to the art

Congrats!! I’m leaning premium also. Easy fix for the scary art.....get two more pinball machines. Put one on each side of IMDN and scary Eddie is hidden!! Win win situation for you and your wife!! Lol

#226 6 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Congrats! I did the same thing around my 40th. Be careful, they breed faster than rabbits. I'm 42 now, every time I think I'm out of space I find a new way to sneak one in. You picked a fantastic game for your first one, truly excellent timing... enjoy!

#227 6 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Great pick, My 40th was a Master of Puppets

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Great pick, My 40th was a Master of Puppets

I was about to pull the trigger on a MET when they announced the Iron Maiden. Had to call an audible. But the MET shall be mine one day too!

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

I was about to pull the trigger on a MET when they announced the Iron Maiden. Had to call an audible. But the MET shall be mine one day too!

Love my Met and highly recommend it, Maiden will fit right in with my group.

12A71834-8A2B-4D9F-A752-C5F4E93FBB5A (resized).jpeg12A71834-8A2B-4D9F-A752-C5F4E93FBB5A (resized).jpeg

#230 6 years ago

I have ample evidence this pinball disease grows to a full on plague at 40!
Congrats!

#231 6 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Love my Met and highly recommend it, Maiden will fit right in with my group.

My Maiden is going next to my AS.

Seeing your post makes me want want an ACDC back again.

#232 6 years ago

Once I see the Premium reveal, pretty sure its going to end up next to my Met Prem and Kiss LE.

#233 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Once I see the Premium reveal, pretty sure its going to end up next to my Met Prem and Kiss LE.

We need to make some “My Music pin lineup kicks your Original/Movie pin lineup’s ass!” bumperstickers.

I am in on one.

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

We need to make some “My Music pin lineup kicks your Original/Movie pin lineup’s ass!” bumperstickers.
I am in on one.

If I would have kept all my pins instead of trading/selling, I would have a Met Prem, ACDC Prem, GNR, Kiss LE, and soon Iron Maiden Prem lineup! Now if they would just make a Van Halen and Rush pin

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

If I would have kept all my pins instead of trading/selling, I would have a Met Prem, ACDC Prem, GNR, Kiss LE, and soon Iron Maiden Prem lineup! Now if they would just make a Van Halen and Rush pin

You could have a Comet, Hurricane, RCT row? Not much butt kicking going on there though.

Anyway yes, I am a music pin fan. Bring them on. Let’s get IMDN off the line and shipped.

#236 6 years ago

Officially a member! Number 80 making its way down to Australia!! WooHoo

Now just to see it....baaahahahahaaaaa

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Officially a member! Number 80 making its way down to Australia!! WooHoo
Now just to see it....baaahahahahaaaaa

I just curious on how you know that your getting Number 80? Was you able to specify what number you wanted?

Congratulations on getting in on a LE!

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

I just curious on how you know that your getting Number 80? Was you able to specify what number you wanted?

I had the option to pay for the number I wanted and did just that. Same thing with my METLE that I got, same system and got the number I wanted.

#239 6 years ago

Nice one jardine ! Glad you got the number you requested

As you probably know by now from AA someone jacked LE 66 that I have had reserved for over 4 years now.

Somewhat disappointed getting shafted, Perhaps someone had their name on 66 before me ?

Anyway happy to be in the LE crew

Up the irons

up (resized).jpgup (resized).jpg

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Nice one jardine ! Glad you got the number you requested
As you probably know by now from AA someone jacked LE 66 that I have had reserved for over 4 years now.
Somewhat disappointed getting shafted, Perhaps someone had their name on 66 before me ?
Anyway happy to be in the LE crew
Up the irons

Hey mate, that kinda blows! Sorry to hear it, as I’m not on AA I didn’t hear that so sorry again mate.

Think of it this way, it wasn’t 666 so really doesn’t have that link to Maiden and the Beast...???

Like you said, good to secure one all the same!

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Makes me wonder.... who'll be getting #666? Though it may still be awhile till it gets made, I'd be stunned if that # isn't reserved yet...

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Makes me wonder.... who'll be getting #666? Though it may still be awhile till it gets made, I'd be stunned if that # isn't reserved yet...

Probably a very long time since they’re only making 500 LE’s

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Probably a very long time since they’re only making 500 LE’s

Yeah, but I surely doubt it will stop at that... Seriously, what other pin launch have created such a vibe in the past few years?

#245 6 years ago

They will sell a lot of premiums.
I think the "powerslave" artwork on the premium will be very cool !

#246 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Yeah, but I surely doubt it will stop at that... Seriously, what other pin launch have created such a vibe in the past few years?

Doesn’t mean the will make any more LE’s just make more premiums.

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Doesn’t mean the will make any more LE’s just make more premiums.

Yeah, but I don't really care if it will be a PRE, PRO ou LE.... I will just love to see the #of the beast IMLotB pinball machine!

#248 6 years ago

Question for you fellas with recent nib purchases. Will it be possible to add a shaker to the premium? I did it years ago to my LOTR and really thought it added to the game. I'm in line for one of the first premiums, can't wait.

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Question for you fellas with recent nib purchases. Will it be possible to add a shaker to the premium? I did it years ago to my LOTR and really thought it added to the game. I'm in line for one of the first premiums, can't wait.

Yes

#250 6 years ago

I like shakers, but I'm pretty sure having it full blast contributed to my Mustang cab cracking. I dialed my Red Tremor in MET down to minimal....so far so good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/5?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.