(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 317.
#2601 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

How's everybody still loving this game, several months in now? Still looks pretty positive

Yup shots are very “different” from all the other sterns. Rules are good and they were coded fast and came together quickly.

If you like the band it seems like a no brainer to give it a shot. There are some HUO games going up for sale recently so I would grab one of those. I did not know any IMDN tunes besides “Hills”, but after owning the pin I really like the music. I know it is not cool to say you like Maidens music but F it - I think the music is good for pinball playing.

#2602 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I know it is not cool to say you like Maidens music but F it - I think the music is good for pinball playing.

Why not cool?? it's not like we are talking Nickelback here

#2603 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

What is can i play with madness mode? I dont remember seeing that on the rules sheet i was reading.

It is the default 3rd tomb award on the premium. It is a multiball with a moving red target that moves with each flipper press. When you hit the shot, it adds a ball and lights an additional shot. Then there are 2 red arrows. When you hit one it locks green and stops moving when all green, adds a ball and another arrow.

I find it fun. KME says he perfers +15M Power Jackpot award. You can change tomb reward in the settings.

#2604 5 years ago

Ok thanks. Ive only gotten to 2 tomb awards. (I suck). So its only on the premium and not the pro? Guess ill never see it!

#2605 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All you gotta do is bend the prongs on the auto plunger until the ball starts traveling the right path. You may have to adjust it after that periodically also but in my opinion there is no need for bending the guide rails and waxing the playfield or anything else. Find out which prong isnt touching the ball of the auto plunger prongs in resting position and all the way forward position and adjust accordingly. Its literally a one or two minute fix but for some reason everyone wants to keep trying to fix it the hard way.

I have had hit and miss results here too. I can manually plunge all day 99.9% of the time. I'm lucky if the auto plunge works 70% of the time.
What's odd is, it will work 10 out of 10 times, then 6 out of 10. Then back to 8 out of 10. Some auto plunges around the loop are faster than others. It's erratic, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to why it's not working all the time.

The plunger prongs, both left and right sides, rest on the ball in the shooter lane. Slowly, and manually moving the auto plunger mech by hand through its entire movement, I can see that the plunger prongs are contacting the ball, both left and right sides, through the entire auto plunge process. In theory, I have this mech adjusted perfectly. In game play however, it's not 100%. And again. It's erratic. It's not like it's hit and miss all the time.

Along with the prongs contacting the ball through the entire process, there has to be something we're all missing here.
I've adjusting the top rail. I've waxed the shooter lane, the balls, the playfield. And still, it's hit and miss.

I've learned to live with 70%.

#2606 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

What is can i play with madness mode? I dont remember seeing that on the rules sheet i was reading.

It's a mode awarded for collecting the third tomb treasure on the Premium/LE models only, the Pro doesn't have that mode.

#2607 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I know it is not cool to say you like Maidens music but F it - I think the music is good for pinball playing.

I think you've got that backwards, it's decidedly not cool to say you don't like Maiden's music! No apologies needed for liking Maiden, just shows you have a pair. I guess all those not cool babies out there wishing this pin was themed different would have preferred a Justin Timberlake pin, or maybe Hootie and the Blowfish? F' that! This pin is perfect! Up the Irons!

#2608 5 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

It is the default 3rd tomb award on the premium. It is a multiball with a moving red target that moves with each flipper press. When you hit the shot, it adds a ball and lights an additional shot. Then there are 2 red arrows. When you hit one it locks green and stops moving when all green, adds a ball and another arrow.

Interesting. I thought it somehow involved the lifting ramp and that's why it wasn't added to the pro?

Quoted from gearhead:

I think you've got that backwards, it's decidedly not cool to say you don't like Maiden's music! No apologies needed for liking Maiden, just shows you have a pair. I guess all those not cool babies out there wishing this pin was themed different would have preferred a Justin Timberlake pin, or maybe Hootie and the Blowfish? F' that! This pin is perfect! Up the Irons!

I actually was totally unaware of the Maiden loathing that was out there until this game came out. I just assumed it was like most other 70/80/90s metal bands, you liked and listened to their music or you didn't. IMDN seems to hit people with level of hate that goes beyond just not digging their music. Otherwise you wouldn't have people ashamed to admit they like it.

#2609 5 years ago

I really don't get all the negativity for Maiden. They are not my favorite band by a long shot, but no one can deny that each member of the band is extremely talented at his instrument. The guitarists don't just tune to drop-D and drone, they are all really quick and inventive. Steve Harris has had at least one bass run named after him. I marvel at how their drummer can do what he does all nite long and not just keep straight time (he adds some incredibly quick fills), suck, or die (he must lose five-eight pounds every nite). Their music grows on you after listening to it. But, I guess for some it grates on you...

#2610 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Interesting. I thought it somehow involved the lifting ramp and that's why it wasn't added to the pro?

The underworld will hold the ball if you lock the green shot there. Allowing you more control.

#2611 5 years ago

I just got a premium and first thing I did was the armor.

2F63CF0F-BF08-43FE-BB22-546248BED401 (resized).jpeg2F63CF0F-BF08-43FE-BB22-546248BED401 (resized).jpeg92D380E9-4FE6-4538-9D7D-0773E11BA97D (resized).jpeg92D380E9-4FE6-4538-9D7D-0773E11BA97D (resized).jpeg
#2612 5 years ago

Oh wow, I haven't seen someone do that colour, but it works really well with the premium. That's a very nice Iron Maiden!

#2613 5 years ago
Quoted from bam10:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks spectacular.

#2614 5 years ago
Quoted from bam10:

[quoted image][quoted image]

The rust Brown armor was a bold move and the risk was worth it. Looks sweet!

#2615 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Why not cool?? it's not like we are talking Nickelback here

Not cool to like Maidens music...

You all do know they are one of the biggest bands in the WHOLE WORLD right...
And they did that without RADIO AIRPLAY!!!
I cannot stress how amazing of an achievement that is... Yes Metallica is a bit bigger than them... But, only really in the us market.
And Maiden never sold out, and Maiden never got airplay. Since black albumMetallica has been all over the airwaves.
If Maiden got half the airplay of the other popular bands Maiden would be even bigger.

But, its fine that people don't like Maiden. Just means the concerts will be less crowded... Oh wait, they've been on Arena tours in the states for the last 8 years or so, and selling em out...
I kinda wish they were back to the Rivera and Aragon Ballroom days. Something about a club show that has a bit more energy to it... Still I saw them once at Allstate Arena, and twice at tinley park. Big venues and big shows, but always a great show.

But, yes... People on pinside do like to try to bash Maiden, But, its old hat by now. Nothing I didn't hear in highschool. And you know what.. .Doesn't matter. Maiden kicks ass.

#2616 5 years ago

Thanks for the comments, I was trying to match the darker color in the cabinet and feel like I got pretty close. T-molding to match, I couldn't live with the yellow.

#2617 5 years ago

Hank35 regarding the auto-plunge not sending the ball all the way around, I had the same issue and was able to correct it without too much work by a small adjustment (not bending) to the end of the metal guide rail along the right side of the shooter lane. I did this by:
loosening the nut which holds a guide rail pin near the bend of the guide rail (the nut is accessible from the underside of the play field),
then, at the end of the guide rail, under the plastics, there is a small phillips head screw which goes through a small L bracket attached to the guide rail, this is one of those oval shaped holes which allows for some minor adjustments (in or out) of the end of the guide rail,
I pushed the rail slightly and tightened things back up. It took a couple of tries (all the way in sent the ball into the post below the upper flipper), but was able to eventually dial it in. I am getting about an 80 to 90 % success rate now. Sorry if this was already discussed (I'm a newbie to the forum).

#2618 5 years ago
Quoted from mrf_pa:

Hank35 regarding the auto-plunge not sending the ball all the way around, I had the same issue and was able to correct it without too much work by a small adjustment (not bending) to the end of the metal guide rail along the right side of the shooter lane. I did this by:
loosening the nut which holds a guide rail pin near the bend of the guide rail (the nut is accessible from the underside of the play field),
then, at the end of the guide rail, under the plastics, there is a small phillips head screw which goes through a small L bracket attached to the guide rail, this is one of those oval shaped holes which allows for some minor adjustments (in or out) of the end of the guide rail,
I pushed the rail slightly and tightened things back up. It took a couple of tries (all the way in sent the ball into the post below the upper flipper), but was able to eventually dial it in. I am getting about an 80 to 90 % success rate now. Sorry if this was already discussed (I'm a newbie to the forum).

Or you could just bend the prongs on the auto plunger and be done in about 2 minutes and not have to go through all that trouble of messing with the guide rail.

#2619 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Or you could just bend the prongs on the auto plunger and be done in about 2 minutes and not have to go through all that trouble of messing with the guide rail.

I don't think you read my post very carefully. Bending the prongs is where i started.
IMO, my issue is not in the prongs. I'm glad this fix worked for you, but this isn't where my problem is.

#2620 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Not cool to like Maidens music...

You all do know they are one of the biggest bands in the WHOLE WORLD right...
I cannot stress how amazing of an achievement that is... Yes Metallica is a bit bigger than them... But, only really in the us market.
And Maiden never sold out, and Maiden never got airplay. Since black albumMetallica has been all over the airwaves.
If Maiden got half the airplay of the other popular bands Maiden would be even bigger.

But, its fine that people don't like Maiden. Just means the concerts will be less crowded... Oh wait, they've been on Arena tours in the states for the last 8 years or so, and selling em out...
I kinda wish they were back to the Rivera and Aragon Ballroom days. Something about a club show that has a bit more energy to it... Still I saw them once at Allstate Arena, and twice at tinley park. Big venues and big shows, but always a great show.

But, yes... People on pinside do like to try to bash Maiden, But, its old hat by now. Nothing I didn't hear in highschool. And you know what.. .Doesn't matter. Maiden kicks ass.

I think you misread my post. I've been a fan of Maiden since before Bruce joined the band. The IRONS ROCK!!! and if people don't like them like i do i really don't care. I'm going to see Bruce do his speaking tour in a few weeks in support of his recent autobiography (which is an awesome read i must add). On an aside i like Nickelback too but their more recent albums aren't as good as their earlier work

#2621 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I think you misread my post. I've been a fan of Maiden since before Bruce joined the band. The IRONS ROCK!!! and if people don't like them like i do i really don't care. I'm going to see Bruce do his speaking tour in a few weeks in support of his recent autobiography (which is an awesome read i must add). On an aside i like Nickelback too but their more recent albums aren't as good as their earlier work

Wasn't directed toward you or anybody in particular. Just all the I HATE THE THEME HATERS... Bleh...
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is really just a monster themed game, but with Iron Maiden music.
Its not an Iron Maiden theme. Yes, it has Eddie their mascot, but he's as iconic to some as the universal monsters.

Just like the Creature from the Black Lagoon, is not just a theme solely based on the movie. But, the whole drive in experience. That is kind of how Maiden is themed. Based around the music, but not the band. And I think that makes the pinball machine better and more unique.
It was a very, very good choice and the right choice. If this was a band pin like AC DC, then I would agree with the haters. But, its not.
And mind you all I plan on owning a AC DC Luci one day... Such a fun pin, and a sexy machine.

#2622 5 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

I don't think you read my post very carefully. Bending the prongs is where i started.
IMO, my issue is not in the prongs. I'm glad this fix worked for you, but this isn't where my problem is.

I adjusted the auto plunger mech by making sure there is no play and it is centered, adjusted the prongs carefully with minor bends, and minor adjustments to the rail—one or two mm at a time, resulted in more than 95% accuracy for the last few months. Occasionally the play field needs to be cleaned, and that seems to play a role as well.

#2623 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Keith specifically said that the adjustment detailed by mrf_pa is the way to fine tune the auto plunge. Obviously this assumes that the prongs on the auto plunge are set up correctly.

#2624 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Keith specifically said that the adjustment detailed by mrf_pa is the way to fine tune the auto plunge. Obviously this assumes that the prongs on the auto plunge are set up correctly.

Not gona argue about it but i have helped several people fix their auto plunge issues by doing what i told them to do. Obviously theres no way that i can say its a guaranteed fix for every game out there but i bet you anything that it will fix most games.

#2625 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

That’s the first adjustment I did 4 months ago. Reasonable to try first, but other minor tweaking was needed as the result was not sustained.

#2626 5 years ago

Here's a quick way to tell if you need to adjust the prongs or the shooter rail....

1) When you manually plunge, does the ball go around the loop properly, preferably hugging the lower side of the opening between the upper left flipper and the loop? Good, your shooter rail is perfect and does not need adjusting. Move onto the prongs.

2) When you manually plunge, does the ball smack the upper left flipper or the loop bumper? You need to adjust the shooter rail first. You may also need to adjust the prongs, but the shooter rail definitely needs bending.

#2627 5 years ago

Any old-school metal band would draw the ire of others. I'd love to see a Judas Priest pin, even over Maiden, but soooo many would whine about Halford's high-pitched howls.

Maiden is kinda the same, but the do have some serious stinkers. "Can I Play With Your Penis?" is a horrible tune. I wish they didn't include it.

#2628 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

"Can I Play With Your Penis?" is a horrible tune. I wish they didn't include it.

haha yes that is easily the worst of the songs on it and by quite a bit. I never select that song, so the only time I have to listen to it is if I actually make it to the mode, which has been only one time. I dig the rest of the songs, though I wouldn't sit down and voluntary listen to rhyme of the ancient mariner, but it fits the mode perfectly.

#2629 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Any old-school metal band would draw the ire of others. I'd love to see a Judas Priest pin, even over Maiden, but soooo many would whine about Halford's high-pitched howls.
Maiden is kinda the same, but the do have some serious stinkers. "Can I Play With Your Penis?" is a horrible tune. I wish they didn't include it.

Love Can I Play with Madness.
I think Seventh Son of A Seventh Son is their best album. Evil that Men Do their best song... But, I'll be honest the difference between Piece and Power... Man... All three of those albums are just AMAZING.

And Rime... What an epic song... The thing about Rime is it has about 90 seconds of a lull, when they go into the poetry recital. and that's it. It's an epic tune start to finish, with just that little breather. And it's there for texture, and also I think it's there to let the listener gear up for the finale. Love the guitar solo and how it breaks into it. Just such an amazing song.

Will say this about priest... They're an amazing band. Firepower I think is a top 5 Priest album... Amazing that they put out such an incredible album...
But, as a pin... I don't think they would work as well as Maiden, or even AC DC...
I could be wrong... And I'd love to be wrong in this case.

Top 5 priest albums... Stained Class(I think this to be a top 5 metal album of all time), Screaming for Vengeance, Painkiller, Firepower, and British Steel... Hell Bent for Leather has a couple of great songs, but as a whole not a fan of it, I really don't like Sad Wings... But, I'll say this, Sad Wings live is AMAZING!!! But, the studio version I don't like. And while I hate Turbo as an album... I do love the title song, that's a great song. Ram it down is a decent album, but I don't think it has a single great song on it. They're all good, but not great.

#2630 5 years ago

Good morning everybody ive been working on this Iron Maiden topper for months just trying to make it perfect ive made 20 so far waiting on some cables should be a week before I can start shipping if anyone is interested pm me the topper is sound activated the video doesn’t really do it justice hope you enjoy and up the irons

#2631 5 years ago

I want one and I don't even own an IMDN

#2632 5 years ago

Wow - that topper looks great Delta9 !

#2633 5 years ago

Sick work Delta9! Awesome topper. I doubt Stern could do better.

#2634 5 years ago

Let me know when you need my payment!! Looks fantastic!

#2635 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Delta9

#2636 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

2) When you manually plunge, does the ball smack the upper left flipper or the loop bumper? You need to adjust the shooter rail first. You may also need to adjust the prongs, but the shooter rail definitely needs bending.

What if the shooter rod isnt lined up just perfectly? That would also throw things off as well so what you are saying is wrong.

#2637 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Pm sent thank you

#2638 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

A lot of people say this, But they have always played maiden around where I’m from. Ive heard them on all the classic rock, and rock stations. To this day, you’ll still catch Maiden on the radio... they even appeared in guitar hero 3 which was the same time metallica made their apperance on the same game. Hell my mother in law had powerslave right next to Van Halen 84 in her old small vinyl collection. Lol

#2639 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

A lot of people say this, But they have always played maiden around where I’m from. Ive heard them on all the classic rock, and rock stations. To this day, you’ll still catch Maiden on the radio... they even appeared in guitar hero 3 which was the same time metallica made their apperance on the same game. Hell my mother in law had powerslave right next to Van Halen 84 in her old small vinyl collection. Lol

First sparse radio play here and there is not the same... Yes, the loop from time to time played probably 1 maiden song every 2-3 days, while playing 10 metallica songs a day.
Having one song in a video game does not make up for it... Metallica had a whole guitar hero game. So not the same thing.
Its not that you'll never hear Iron Maiden. But, think about it this way.
For every time you hear Iron Maiden, how many other bands do you hear.
Led Zep, like 5-10 times a day, boston 3-5 times, Van Halen 5-10 times a day. Ozzy, like 5-10 times a day. Scorpions like 5 times a day.
They don't play Maiden. Maiden doesn't get talk show treatment, they don't get the music video treatment.
Not saying the won't be played, not near the volume of the above listed, and guess what. Maiden's sales are better or just as good as the above. All I'm saying, if they got the support and the push a lot of these bands got and receive, they'd sell and be even bigger.
But, then again... Rock doesn't have half the coverage that pop music gets... And Rock as a whole would sell more as well.
Getting one song in a video game is peanuts.
Michael Schenker has 2 songs in 2 different video games, and most people don't know who the hell he is...
Which I can tell you Iron Maiden sure as hell does, and same with Metallica.
Songs in video games don't really equal as much exposure as you think.

#2640 5 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Pm sent thank you

All set. Thanks again.

#2641 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Maiden was never played on the radio here. Only time you would catch them would be on head bangers ball on MTV which aired at like midnight. Luckily for me my brother had all thier albums and got me listening at an early age.

#2642 5 years ago

Everyone played guitar hero in the early 2000’s man. I went to multiple bars that played it karaoke style... I remember my 6 year old niece walking around singing Mother..
Metallica had their own game, but that was well after everyone stopped playing it. Because it was 2 years after guitar hero 3...Number of the beast was tough.... the trooper was also on guitar hero II.

#2643 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Maiden was never played on the radio here. Only time you would catch them would be on head bangers ball on MTV which aired at like midnight. Luckily for me my brother had all thier albums and got me listening at an early age.

That’s crazy. Maybee there are just a lot of old metal head dj’s in Michigan?

#2644 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Our radio stations just suck for music. Always have and always will. I think the oldest Metallica song I ever heard over the air was "one" and everything else was from black or newer. We do have good morning shows and sports radio but that's it. Luckily with satellite radio and internet radio I no longer have to listen to local stations for music anymore.

#2645 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Well... If you're in Michigan...
Then you should know your own states history with hard rock.
Detroit Rock City. Motor City Madman...
Detroit had a history, which might be why you heard them... Sometimes... And again the Loop was a chicago station... Bigger markets played them very, very, sparingly.
And also Guitar Hero came out what... 10-15 years after there heyday. When Bruce rejoined they slowly started to build themselves back up into the giant that they were. And Guitar Hero came out around the time Bruce came back... Sure it helped a little. But, that's still nothing compared to the exposure you see for every other artist that sells half to a quarter of what maiden sells.
Case in point Nicki Minaj had to cancel a tour to low ticket sales. Less than 5k attending in venues meant to get 4 times that amount. Who gets more radio coverage, and media coverage.
Exactly my point. Maiden doesn't need it. They let their music speak for themselves and that is why they are amazing.
Truly an old school model, kind of like Seger really. Tour, tour, tour and just kick ass.

#2646 5 years ago

Did anyone notice a change in the way things sound on the new code as far as the balance within the tunes themselves?
Do they ever change the audio encoding / files with an upgrade?

I can't tell if its just me, but vocals seem more distant now, call outs seem to lower volume of music more.
This could just be me as I try to get the game to sound ok.

#2647 5 years ago

The timing for the target sweep must be pretty tight because I'm sure I had far more than 5 in a game, but the record is still 5.

Rob

#2648 5 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

Did anyone notice a change in the way things sound on the new code as far as the balance within the tunes themselves?
Do they ever change the audio encoding / files with an upgrade?
I can't tell if its just me, but vocals seem more distant now, call outs seem to lower volume of music more.
This could just be me as I try to get the game to sound ok.

That sounds like the stereo mix was changed. Must be in the game code / config somewhere

#2649 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Maybee there are just a lot of old metal head dj’s in Michigan?

Only in the movies do the radio DJs pick the music they play.

The Program Director is the person that is the producer for the actual songs

If you let the idiot DJs choose the music, you would not have any listeners tuning in.

#2650 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Only in the movies do the radio DJs pick the music they play.
The Program Director is the person that is the producer for the actual songs
If you let the idiot DJs choose the music, you would not have any listeners tuning in.

Well, that is how it is now. In the old days DJ's had a lot more say. And local DJ's were treated like rock stars in their territory, in fact they were more popular at some of the concerts that they hosted/presented than some of the bands.

Now, its the same cut and paste format owned by the same like 3 corporations, and all they do is plug in the unique station id's...
Really sad. But, yes being a DJ is a dying profession.
And that is one of the downfalls or cause of Rock music dying out. Can't ever hope to get on your local station. Not that anyone ever listens to it anymore... But, then again Radio isn't as dead as people say. Listenership has increased in more than a few markets over the last few years...
But, why would I ever listen to the radio when I own so much of my own music, and I can pick and choose exactly what I want in my own car.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 16.00
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/53?hl=screaminsauce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.