(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 317.
#1851 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhorn1:

Question for everyone. If I buy a NIB pro what should I expect as far as the auto eject hitting the loop and is there a way to adjust the game if it is not making it consistently. To me a 90% success rate seems pretty bad but maybe that's what everyone is experiencing. This may be the deciding factor between me buying NIB or looking for a HUO one with a perfect auto eject. That just seems like a pretty essential gameplay feature especially on the pro (where it shoots the balls up there for start of trooper multiball)

Guess I'm pretty luck...my pro hits it everytime .

#1852 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

What are the opinions here about them in the Iron Maiden LE?

I have Pin Stadiums and they really light up the play field and light show is impressive, BUT they way that I have them hooked up (following Scott's advice), they are out during Fear of the Dark (all you have are the red lights) until you hit the spinner and Mummy Multi-Ball is dark as well. I kind of like it, but it can be frustrating when you can't track the ball.

#1853 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Guess I'm pretty luck...my pro hits it everytime .

Mine too, auto plunge is perfect 100% to the time , had to adjust manual plunge slightly, also cliffy shooter lane protector was affecting as it i had created a lip and the ball was hitting it. Moved it and plunging is perfect.

#1854 5 years ago
Quoted from Alby:

Mine too, auto plunge is perfect 100% to the time , had to adjust manual plunge slightly, also cliffy shooter lane protector was affecting as it i had created a lip and the ball was hitting it. Moved it and plunging is perfect.

Same here, 100% out of the box

#1855 5 years ago

I had 100% out of the box, but the manual plunge sucked. Figured if I fixed the manual it would screw up the auto. I was right, never got the auto back to working right.

#1856 5 years ago

I was 100% but my sarcophagus last night didn't open and the ball dropped on a closed sarcophagus.

#1857 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

The only thing I don't like about my LE is it's GI. I think the playfield is to dark. I have pinstadiums in my Star Wars and like them. Now I am thinking about to order a set for my Iron Maiden too. What are the opinions here about them in the Iron Maiden LE?

I tried out pin stadium on mine. I also have had glass. Definitely a nice effect. I have the invisishields, so it looks pretty factory.

Yeah fear of the dark is way more dramatic. I don’t play in a dark room, so I can still see ok..

The uv glow flasher is hooked to the target. It’s pretty overwhelmingly bright but I adjusted.

With the shaker and pinstadium pretty awesome feedback during multi all’s without looking away from the flippers.

#1858 5 years ago

My autoplunge is at 95% now out of box. Waxed playfield and balls. It changed for awhile but now settled in nicely. Rarely a ball misses.

#1859 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhorn1:

Question for everyone. If I buy a NIB pro what should I expect as far as the auto eject hitting the loop and is there a way to adjust the game if it is not making it consistently. To me a 90% success rate seems pretty bad but maybe that's what everyone is experiencing. This may be the deciding factor between me buying NIB or looking for a HUO one with a perfect auto eject. That just seems like a pretty essential gameplay feature especially on the pro (where it shoots the balls up there for start of trooper multiball)

My IMDN was 100 percent the first hundred games or so, then it started to change. I've adjusted the upper part of the shooter lane many times with success but then followed by some change. My current theory is that there is some topspin from the autoplunger that becomes more pronounced as the balls and lane develop more texture and friction with time. I'm experimenting with putting pads on the autoplunger mech where it touches the ball (currently furniture floor protectors with the adhesive backing). So far it is perfect, both the manual and autoplunger. If this is effective over time, it would be easy to make rubber stops for the mech.

#1860 5 years ago

Well... I decided to cave in and make some changes to the game settings... I decided to do so after I got cyborg multiball and my best score to date(but the score would be bested with the new settings) of 424 million. I'm really happy with that score, but the bummer bit was I was really close to unlocking I think Can I play with madness mode. Only got that mode once so far. And didn't last long.
Anyway the changes I made are to make revive spotted the max amount. Which means one decent rip gives it to you, instead of two good rips. Also I changed the loops to 6 and 6. Which makes it sooo much easier to get them. Still not easier. but, with all the other changes listed below it actually does help a lot!
And I changed all the ball save times for the modes and all the add a ball times, along with maxing out the Icarus, Fear, and Hallowed game timers.
But, there was one ball save time that I didn't max out and thats the beginning ball save for each ball. No real need to max that out. Do all these changes make the game easier...
Yes... Of course... But, I also have been able to achieve cyborg mutliball more frequently... I mean... Lots more frequently. And I really only had one game that bested my current Grand High Score. Just one so far. Yes, most of my games averaged much more. But, you still have to use strategy and skill to get your shots. And it really makes multiballs much more fun. As you're not all stressed out by the insta drains and the times where you never really got control. This gives you more of a chance to get control and enjoy the modes. You can still have gargbage multiballs... This just gives you more time.
And sadly... I still haven't quite been able to get Can I play with madness mode yet with the new settings. I've come close... But, not there yet.
That's the next goal of mine. And no I still haven't moved the posts yet. The left post is in the middle slot and the right one is in the top one. I think I'd like to bring them all down to the lowest.

#1861 5 years ago

My Pro autoplunge would hit the upper flipper at least 50% of the time, manual plunger was fine. I had thus far just gotten in the habit of holding the left flipper up at the plunge, which didn't work great in the middle of a multiball, etc, where I couldn't concentrate on that...

Looking at the autoplunger "prongs" or whatever and moving it by hand to see how it would impact a ball sitting in the shooter lane, the left side would hit the ball well off center, the right wouldn't touch it at all. So clearly when it would actually fire it would have been knocking the ball up out of the channel in the lane, getting it rattling around or imparting spin.

I loosened the 4 nuts holding the mech to the underside of the playfield, but had no play to adjust it really, so I just used a pair of needle noise pliers and just lightly bent both prongs so that with the ball at rest they would impact centered on the ball, took like 2 minutes. Boom, did the trick and the auto plunge is now at making the loop 95% or so. Plays much nicer now, I hadn't realized how much that was handicapping me.

I would definitely recommend looking at that vs messing with the lane guide...

#1862 5 years ago

Can you post a pic of your bent prongs?

#1863 5 years ago

I reckOn I'm N the Club 2 .........

Iron Maiden with mods 016 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 016 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 020 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 020 (resized).jpgMaiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpgMaiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
#1864 5 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

My Pro autoplunge would hit the upper flipper at least 50% of the time, manual plunger was fine. I had thus far just gotten in the habit of holding the left flipper up at the plunge, which didn't work great in the middle of a multiball, etc, where I couldn't concentrate on that...
Looking at the autoplunger "prongs" or whatever and moving it by hand to see how it would impact a ball sitting in the shooter lane, the left side would hit the ball well off center, the right wouldn't touch it at all. So clearly when it would actually fire it would have been knocking the ball up out of the channel in the lane, getting it rattling around or imparting spin.
I loosened the 4 nuts holding the mech to the underside of the playfield, but had no play to adjust it really, so I just used a pair of needle noise pliers and just lightly bent both prongs so that with the ball at rest they would impact centered on the ball, took like 2 minutes. Boom, did the trick and the auto plunge is now at making the loop 95% or so. Plays much nicer now, I hadn't realized how much that was handicapping me.
I would definitely recommend looking at that vs messing with the lane guide...

I gave this a try and it seems to work as well. My "prongs" were a bit narrow, so I widened them, still touching the ball evenly on either side. Seems a bit more powerful as well.

#1865 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Can you post a pic of your bent prongs?

This is how the ball rests now, right on the middle of the channel, with both legs or prongs in contact with the ball. You can tell they are bent slightly differently, but they make even contact with the ball. So far so good after a few hours of play...
20180721_163419 (resized).jpg20180721_163419 (resized).jpg

#1866 5 years ago

Worked for a while with the "prongs" adjusted, then it didn't. Swapped the autoplunger mech from BM66, same result. Put the felt tips back on, works again. Beats me. I just gonna enjoy it and not worry about it for now.

#1867 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Worked for a while with the "prongs" adjusted, then it didn't. Swapped the autoplunger mech from BM66, same result. Put the felt tips back on, works again. Beats me. I just gonna enjoy it and not worry about it for now.

Frustrating issue sounds like. I hope you get it lined out soon. Im sure that i will be having it also probably

#1868 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Frustrating issue sounds like. I hope you get it lined out soon. Im sure that i will be having it also probably

Thanks Who-Dey! I'm enjoying the game a ton, one of the best I've owned, so this isn't really a major issue, just a challenge to figure out. If anyone is hesitating because of this, don't. It is great. We will get this sorted out.

#1869 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Thanks Who-Dey! I'm enjoying the game a ton, one of the best I've owned, so this isn't really a major issue, just a challenge to figure out. If anyone is hesitating because of this, don't. It is great. We will get this sorted out.

Yep i agree. This problem will be a thing of the past soon i bet. Cant wait to get my game.

#1870 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yep i agree. This problem will be a thing of the past soon i bet. Cant wait to get my game.

Did you go pro or pre?

#1871 5 years ago

I've been in the Premium club for a week or so. I sold off my collection a few years ago to fund a business. The plan worked so know its time to jump back in. This machine is awesome,( I've always been a Huge fan). Still can't believe it got made AND Kieth came in at the exact right time. Unfortunately two days in and the lcd went to white and never came back. A new one is on the way but I'm wondering if anyone has had this come up. Hoping its not the cpu but this is above my pay grade.

#1872 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Did you go pro or pre?

Premium. ......

#1873 5 years ago

My autoplunge on my premium was perfect for about a week and now has the same issues as everybody else. It works about 50% of the time. It isn't a huge deal other than when it is loading up the balls for Trooper MB. Kinda disappointing when they don't all get loaded up

#1874 5 years ago

There must be an update coming out soon.

7728F6EC-C7A3-4A2A-A4AF-1487E9B74966 (resized).jpeg7728F6EC-C7A3-4A2A-A4AF-1487E9B74966 (resized).jpeg
#1875 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Premium. ......

#1876 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

There must be an update coming out soon.

Oh there is. Keith revealed on Friday that the IMDN at Pinburgh will have updated code.

#1877 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Oh there is. Keith revealed on Friday that the IMDN at Pinburgh will have updated code.

Nice... I can't wait to play the new code. When I update I'll return all my ball save timers and add a ball back to factory default.

Ohhh, and I had an interesting thing happen to me.
I got to Can I play with Madness mode. Well I shot the ramp and I had 3 balls get stuck in there before it shot any out.
Well... I had to turn the machine off to get the balls out.
As it seems it can handle 2 balls in the chute just fine, but 3... Nope. 4 it actually can kick the top one out. Just not 3...

Pissed me off... I was having an epic game, and I had a chance to finally make Number of the beast... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... Oh well.

#1878 5 years ago

I'm not crazy about the red gi in the slings and I noticed last night the red ones also flash white. So, does that mean it is an rgb? Can it be changed or programmed? I read others have put a white bulb in but I think I'd miss the red in Fear of the Dark...

#1879 5 years ago

Here are the notes from the update on the IMDN at Pinburgh from Keith:

FYI Iron maiden code that will be running at Pinburgh will have the following changes from the current 1.02.

Aces High - fixed an issue where destroying the 2nd bomber during the grace period will start a roving shot in the mode that never ends for all players
Aces High - initial jackpot scores are boosted by 500K
Aces High - fixed a display issue where the playfield multiplier was being applied to the base value instead of the total (no effect on final scoring)
Aces High - fixed a display issue where jackpot scoring equation would not be correct after first Super Jackpot (no effect on final scoring)
Soul Shard - fixed an issue where the Tomb Award would not light after spotting a random Soul Shard through Mystery Orb Level 3 (after 2 Minutes to Midnight)
Trooper Multiball - added missing Beast 1x Jackpot callouts
Trooper Multiball - boosted volumes of selected trooper speech
Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the ‘Showtime’ speech was getting called when you drain into lighting Cyborg Multiball
2 Minutes to Midnight - changed background font color to red for more contrast
Mode Totals - fixed an issue where mode totals were excluding the values of shots made in the grace period
Eddie Cards - Trooper Level 2 card is easier, can now be collected by making any 5x Jackpot shot OR lighting all shots for 3x Jackpot
Revive - when balls are being launched into play and Revive triggers, no revive will be taken and ball saver will be extended 4 seconds with no grace period
Score Frame - fixed a rare issue when adding a player during Bonus countup results in temporarily displaying 0000 scores for all players and overlapping text
Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to ‘0’ between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says

#1880 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Here are the notes from the update on the IMDN at Pinburgh from Keith:
FYI Iron maiden code that will be running at Pinburgh will have the following changes from the current 1.02.
Aces High - fixed an issue where destroying the 2nd bomber during the grace period will start a roving shot in the mode that never ends for all players
Aces High - initial jackpot scores are boosted by 500K
Aces High - fixed a display issue where the playfield multiplier was being applied to the base value instead of the total (no effect on final scoring)
Aces High - fixed a display issue where jackpot scoring equation would not be correct after first Super Jackpot (no effect on final scoring)
Soul Shard - fixed an issue where the Tomb Award would not light after spotting a random Soul Shard through Mystery Orb Level 3 (after 2 Minutes to Midnight)
Trooper Multiball - added missing Beast 1x Jackpot callouts
Trooper Multiball - boosted volumes of selected trooper speech
Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the ‘Showtime’ speech was getting called when you drain into lighting Cyborg Multiball
2 Minutes to Midnight - changed background font color to red for more contrast
Mode Totals - fixed an issue where mode totals were excluding the values of shots made in the grace period
Eddie Cards - Trooper Level 2 card is easier, can now be collected by making any 5x Jackpot shot OR lighting all shots for 3x Jackpot
Revive - when balls are being launched into play and Revive triggers, no revive will be taken and ball saver will be extended 4 seconds with no grace period
Score Frame - fixed a rare issue when adding a player during Bonus countup results in temporarily displaying 0000 scores for all players and overlapping text
Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to ‘0’ between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says

I like the aces high jackpot boost. As that to me is a really low scoring mode. Even if you do well, its like 18-30 million. Yes, I know you gotta stack the X multipliers, but sometimes you can't... I really like the mode so a little more points boost is good.

And I do like that when I drain before I get cyborg multiball it won't taunt me. As I drain a lot before that happens...
The trooper level 2 card seems nice, but I don't think I ever got a level 2 card... Maybe now perhaps...

Rest of the changes... Meh...
Maybe revive is a good change. Don't know... Will see how it plays out.

#1881 5 years ago

Same here on Aces High - I seem to usually score very little on that mode compared to the rest. I've blown it up several times but I'd say that has been my lowest scoring mode on average and feels unsatisfying usually...

Seems to come up a disproportionately high amount of games vs the others modes too, but maybe that is my imagination. Looking forward to the new code.

#1882 5 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Seems to come up a disproportionately high amount of games vs the others modes too, but maybe that is my imagination. Looking forward to the new code.

Don't take this as a slight, but do you often struggle to start a mode on ball 1 and 2? There is a pitty rule that will move the mode to Aces High on ball 3 if you have not played a mode.

#1883 5 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

Don't take this as a slight, but do you often struggle to start a mode on ball 1 and 2? There is a pitty rule that will move the mode to Aces High on ball 3 if you have not played a mode.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Yes, I notice that I get it on ball 3 sometimes. Those games are generally right after my amazing games where I put up a really high score. And then I just beef it on the next few games or balls. And that is actually what I thought to. That the game is like here, enjoy multiball please...

I like the Aces High mode... Just not a good mode for scoring. I actually like unlocking it later in the game though. On my last few modes. Cos its not a risky mode at all.
Cept when all my balls drain out at the same blooming time!!!! And then I fail to launch cyborg multiball... GRRRRRRR....

#1884 5 years ago

Anyone install a shaker in their pro? At what stages of the game does it active?
Just ordered one from stern and would like to hear what everyone thinks!

#1885 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Anyone install a shaker in their pro? At what stages of the game does it active?

I have a PBL shaker (works perfectly out of the box) and it is a game changer. Lots of shaker action and even during the bonus meltdown when it’s high enough.

#1886 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

It’s always going every few minutes. Grab a subwoofer too!

#1887 5 years ago

Shaker is awesome for mummy, jackpots, hitting targets in modes. It’s totally awesome.

#1888 5 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

I believe you can change the mode which will be activated by hitting the ORB. Each time you hit the ORB the next mode to start will be changed as indicated by the white light in the middle of the palyfield next to the mode name meaning it's ready to be triggered when you spell EDDIE. However, not sure if ball 3 auto switches to ACES HIGH. Then again, this could all be my imagination.

#1889 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

I believe you can change the mode which will be activated by hitting the ORB. Each time you hit the ORB the next mode to start will be changed as indicated by the white light in the middle of the palyfield next to the mode name meaning it's ready to be triggered when you spell EDDIE. However, not sure if ball 3 auto switches to ACES HIGH. Then again, this could all be my imagination.

Left spinner changes the mode.

#1890 5 years ago

Anyone know where the custom side rails pictured in earlier posts are sold?

#1891 5 years ago

Mine are self made.

9FA37DC1-242C-4950-AC42-E5E724AC3232 (resized).jpeg9FA37DC1-242C-4950-AC42-E5E724AC3232 (resized).jpegBE2281C7-9ECC-4FD1-A1A7-0029D7478FC2 (resized).jpegBE2281C7-9ECC-4FD1-A1A7-0029D7478FC2 (resized).jpegBFDA5FAD-58BF-4539-9771-9BFC1ED8A6F0 (resized).jpegBFDA5FAD-58BF-4539-9771-9BFC1ED8A6F0 (resized).jpeg
#1892 5 years ago

My custom cards for everybody here!!! Go on...I know ya'll want them

IMDN LE (resized).jpgIMDN LE (resized).jpgIMDN LE Rules (resized).jpgIMDN LE Rules (resized).jpg
#1893 5 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

My custom cards for everybody here!!! Go on...I know ya'll want them

Get your machine out of the bloody box first

#1894 5 years ago

Good game for me. Last ball sucked.

20180725_173429 (resized).jpg20180725_173429 (resized).jpg
#1895 5 years ago

I just want to point out that the sound played when you get the Cyborg jackpot or complete one of the Power features is friggin' awesome. Sounds like a sudden plot twist in a movie.

#1896 5 years ago

Had a good game today but came up short from getting to battle the beast, 3 Eddie cards collected but the one I was missing was the one I usually almost always get from trooper multi ball

9301A6A5-CE25-46BD-9787-774BDD25DBCA (resized).jpeg9301A6A5-CE25-46BD-9787-774BDD25DBCA (resized).jpeg9B1FEF71-9CDD-4252-A054-83DB24B7F800 (resized).jpeg9B1FEF71-9CDD-4252-A054-83DB24B7F800 (resized).jpeg
#1897 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Simple fix if you have this problem of the autoplunger missing the lane. Just widen the lane for the loop by moving the upper left flipper slightly up, after making sure the manual plunger is perfect. I was looking for the physics solution but this is not a vacuum and there is too much variability for the other fixes to be sustained in my experience. It's playing like new again.

#1898 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Simple fix if you have this problem of the autoplunger missing the lane. Just widen the lane for the loop by moving the upper left flipper slightly up, after making sure the manual plunger is perfect. I was looking for the physics solution but this is not a vacuum and there is too much variability for the other fixes to be sustained in my experience. It's playing like new again.

How does this help when the auto plunge is hitting the lower post in the lane? That is the most common miss.

#1899 5 years ago

Auto plunge on mine only did that when I had the upper rail on the shooter lane lower, so perhaps raise that under the plastic?

#1900 5 years ago

I fixed the Problem with a stronger Spring on the coil. Works 100%. Also put a stronger Spring on the Manual Plunger. On mine was a green Spring inside. Much too low. Now every ball auto or Manually goes up in the loop

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/38?hl=screaminsauce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.