(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 317.
#1652 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

The pro is a bit faster, more brutal and tougher to play. Depends what gets your juices flowing...for me that's the pro. Play both and decide.
Real playas, play pro's (TM)

How so???

#1653 5 years ago

^yes curios on that Pro statement as well. Can you elaborate.

#1654 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

The pro is a bit faster, more brutal and tougher to play. Depends what gets your juices flowing...for me that's the pro. Play both and decide.

Real playas, play pro's (TM)

LOL wut? Having ball locks doesn't make the pin less brutal IMO. But ok..

#1655 5 years ago

Especially when you need to shoot through the pops to lock, compared to just clinking away on a captive ball different feel, yes, more brutal, nah.

#1656 5 years ago

Makes sense to me. Some pros play faster for a variety of reasons, but mostly because they're "de-cluttered", so the ball has less stop-and-go. Think about it...
MET pro--faster
ACDC pro--faster
I don't have enough time on other pros to compare but I'm sure there are more.
If I wasn't such a Maiden nerd, I woulda def went pro.

#1657 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Makes sense to me. Some pros just play faster. Think about it...
MET pro--faster
ACDC pro--faster

GOT pro way Faster
TWD pro slightly Faster
ST pro slightly faster
Met Pro faster
but by all means doesn't mean better
less stuff = faster

#1658 5 years ago

I am Deciding on AFM remake or Maiden pro/premium , this is a tough choice all around

#1659 5 years ago

I hear ya. I think I'm gonna trade my ACDC for an AFMr. It's one of the few pins that I can't stop playing once I start. Want one bad.

#1660 5 years ago

I used these as rule cards :

RULECARD.pngRULECARD.pngRULECARD2.pngRULECARD2.png
#1661 5 years ago

My Shaker motor is not working in bonus countdown? I changed it in settings to on I also have shaker setting at high setting? Software glitch?

#1662 5 years ago

Is a topper coming out from stern on this game?

#1663 5 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Especially when you need to shoot through the pops to lock, compared to just clinking away on a captive ball different feel, yes, more brutal, nah.

Yep the ramps are tough in this game. And mummy multiball can earn huge points. It can take a lot more shots to get MMB going in n a prem/LE.

#1664 5 years ago

Did I mention the Pro is more fun too?

#1665 5 years ago

No matter what Maiden you chose, none have a center smash button.
Dont miss one, ordered these instead.

4FB3801A-6352-433D-BEA1-6FE93CAD2279 (resized).jpeg4FB3801A-6352-433D-BEA1-6FE93CAD2279 (resized).jpeg

#1666 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Makes sense to me. Some pros play faster for a variety of reasons, but mostly because they're "de-cluttered", so the ball has less stop-and-go. Think about it...
MET pro--faster
ACDC pro--faster

All three models are great. I think the problem here is you have 3 or 4 guys trying to act like the Premium\LE is leaps and bounds better than the Pro. I guess there is some truth to that with the LE because you get alot of extra goodies but gameplay wise these games just arent that much different. The pro model is no dog or inferior what so ever in terms of gameplay compared to its big brothers. You arent losing any spinners or anything other than a couple mechs that honestly arent very exciting, not to me at least they arent. Even the light show isnt inferior to that of the Premium and LE.

Alot of people think the MET Pro is a very good pro model compared to the Premium and LE and it is, but i think the IMDN Pro is even stronger that the MET pro compared to the higher models. At least on the MET Premium you get spinners and a kick ass light show, the IMDN Pro has both spinners and nearly the same light show. I honestly dont care about the ramp that raises up and down or the sarcophagus mech. They are ok and kind of cool but i can live without them for sure. I think the fact that we are even having this discussion says alot about how good the pro model is. Im just glad that everybody is happy with this awesome game, no matter what model they have.

#1668 5 years ago

And there is my life up there..glass half full next to a glass half empty.
But we switch for entertainment purposes.

#1669 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

the Premium\LE is leaps and bounds better than the Pro.

Yes. It is. I own both. Played both hundreds of times. I understand the price difference and am sensitive to $’s. The premium is 1000% worth the extra coin and is the full game as Keith intended. I’m not trying to put the Pro down; it’s great all to it’s own, but if you can, you should work the extra hour/week/year to make up the 1600-1800 and get the premium. I don’t care which is better and I honestly don’t love the game like everyone else. I don’t care who is right nor wrong. Plainly, it’s crazy how much of a difference the seemingly small changes make since they don’t seem like much on paper, but I assure you they do.

#1670 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

you should work the extra hour/week/year to make up the 1600-1800 and get the premium.

Really now? This is not a money issue for me just so you know. I could have bought an LE if i wanted to but thanks for your concern about my financial situation, and oh by the way......i work all the f’ing time, lots of hours believe me. I just dont see the value, that’s why im not buying the Premium. It also cracks me up when people say that “the Premium/LE is the full game the way the designer intended it to be”. Thats the biggest bunch of BS ive ever heard and even if its true that doesnt make the game ALOT better.

P.S. oh and by the way, you have several pros in your collection that are nowhere near as good as the Premium models. You should sell those clunkers and upgrade, maybe work a few more hours or get a second job so you can upgrade.

#1671 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Really now? This is not a money issue for me just so you know. I could have bought an LE if i wanted to but thanks for your concern about my financial situation, and oh by the way......i work all the f’ing time, lots of hours believe me. I just dont see the value, that’s why im not buying the Premium. It also cracks me up when people say that “the Premium/LE is the full game the way the designer intended it to be”. Thats the biggest bunch of BS ive ever heard and even if its true that doesnt make the game ALOT better.
P.S. oh and by the way, you have several pros in your collection that are nowhere near as good as the Premium models. You should sell those clunkers and upgrade, maybe work a few more hours or get a second job so you can upgrade.

I don't think he was taking a pop shot at your income or work status. I think he was just displaying his passion and sincerity of how much he enjoys the premium over the pro.

As for me; I don't think any stern premium/LE is worth a JJP game. Dialed in, WOZ, or JJPOTC Standard editions > IMDN Prem; but thats only my opinion of value and doesn't mean IMDN prem is inferior to any of these games or the pro - thats just a value standpoint. As for IMDN PRO v PREM - both are great and offer a different feel for different reasons. It's like asking what's better, AFM or MM? Youre arguing with 2 fantastic games. Personally, the left ramp pharaoh lock is bitching and fits the game much much better than the pro, but it does suck that it doesn't count as a ramp shot for the power feature which is an already grinding power feature to complete. The lifting ramp kind of sucks and I much prefer having a choice of going for an X multiplier, mini loop shot, drop targets, or ball falling to flippers than the VUK shot back to the flippers. Those are really the 2 big differences.

All in all Stern pro's in general are very underrated on pinside only because people are misguided in thinking that full featured = better. Or missing features = inferior game. I used to be like that, but have since seen the light. As for Maiden, as I eluded to in my post, you really can't go wrong with either version. Pick one, stick with it, enjoy it, don't look back and who really cares what other people like or dislike. We're all fans of different style games for different reasons; don't get sucked into arguments and take people's opinions so personall; you'll find life & pinball are a much happier place as such.

#1672 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don't think he was taking a pop shot at your income or work status. I think he was just displaying his passion and sincerity of how much he enjoys the premium over the pro.
As for me; I don't think any stern premium/LE is worth a JJP game. Dialed in, WOZ, or JJPOTC Standard editions > IMDN Prem; but thats only my opinion of value and doesn't mean IMDN prem is inferior to any of these games or the pro - thats just a value standpoint. As for IMDN PRO v PREM - both are great and offer a different feel for different reasons. It's like asking what's better, AFM or MM? Youre arguing with 2 fantastic games. Personally, the left ramp pharaoh lock is bitching and fits the game much much better than the pro, but it does suck that it doesn't count as a ramp shot for the power feature which is an already grinding power feature to complete. The lifting ramp kind of sucks and I much prefer having a choice of going for an X multiplier, mini loop shot, drop targets, or ball falling to flippers than the VUK shot back to the flippers. Those are really the 2 big differences.
All in all Stern pro's in general are very underrated on pinside only because people are misguided in thinking that full featured = better. Or missing features = inferior game. I used to be like that, but have since seen the light. As for Maiden, as I eluded to in my post, you really can't go wrong with either version. Pick one, stick with it, enjoy it, don't look back and who really cares what other people like or dislike. We're all fans of different style games for different reasons; don't get sucked into arguments and take people's opinions so personall; you'll find life & pinball are a much happier place as such.

Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying, if so I definitely apologize but it kind of seemed that way. I just don’t personally see the extras on the Premium being a 1000% better but if anyone does that is awesome and im glad that they are happy with their purchase. Most people told me not to buy a MET Premium over the pro but for me it was well worth the extra money. I still think the pro is great on MET though and would have been happy with either choice. No way though am I going to tell people that MET Premium is 1000% better than the pro model is because it just isnt but it was worth it to me i guess. I think the Maiden pro is even a stronger pro model than MET. It just pisses me off when people talk about pro owners trying to “justify” their shitty purchase. Like you said though i should just stay out of it and enjoy my game and not worry about what others say. Its not my nature to do that unfortunately though. Im definitely far more tolerant than i used to be though so im heading in the right direction at least.

#1673 5 years ago

I have the LE and am very happy with it. This is the most addictive and fun game I’ve played since MM or AFM imo. The pro seems like a great choice as well. If you add only one mod, make it the shaker motor, which has superb integration and is very immersive. No one should apologize for what is best for them. However, spending $9k on a toy where the $5k version isn’t really that different is somewhat ridiculous.

#1674 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

However, spending $9k on a toy where the $5k version isn’t really that different is somewhat ridiculous.

Not necessarily dts, its all in what makes you happy brother. You cant put a price tag on your happiness. I guess if i felt like the Premium/LE models was a much better game then I would be pushing it also and telling people to get the Premium but im just not seeing it personally. If I find out later on that im wrong I will sell the pro and upgrade. Ive played the pro alot and i think its amazing. Its an absolute blast to play and the modes and call out etc are awesome. I maybe should have went Premium since I already know that this game is a keeper for life but i think I will be happy with the pro just like i am my GOT, TWD, and AS Pros. I would have even been happy with a GB and MET Pro but i chose Premium on those two. I also plan to go Premium on the Munsters if it ends up being a good game because i love the theme.

#1675 5 years ago

I really enjoy working on my drop catch when the ramp ejects my ball on the Premium. It’s actually kind of tough to get he right timing and ball action. I like it when different games force me to work on certain skills.

Finally had a game where I consistently found the ramps and blew up flight of Icarus. The modes are really really tough! Also managed to get a soul shard for completing the mode. Super gratifying game!

#1676 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

“the Premium/LE is the full game the way the designer intended it to be”.

1) Those pros are location games & you’re just getting weird and off topic by taking it there to my collection. I made it very clear how I objectively felt about this title in this title’s thread, repeatedly, and clearly, now I’m done.

2) regarding the quote above- do you think Keith made the archer and then got to Stern and said “gee what can I add to help Stern rip people off?”

3) it’s pinball, enjoy the blessing you have to be able to have a single machine in your house instead of getting worked up about what someone else types on the Internet. I was simply trying to give my honest feedback for others as someone qualified to do so, owning and playing both.

#1677 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not necessarily dts, its all in what makes you happy brother. You cant put a price tag on your happiness. I guess if i felt like the Premium/LE models was a much better game then I would be pushing it also and telling people to get the Premium but im just not seeing it personally. If I find out later on that im wrong I will sell the pro and upgrade. Ive played the pro alot and i think its amazing. Its an absolute blast to play and the modes and call out etc are awesome. I maybe should have went Premium since I already know that this game is a keeper for life but i think I will be happy with the pro just like i am my GOT, TWD, and AS Pros. I would have even been happy with a GB and MET Pro but i chose Premium on those two. I also plan to go Premium on the Munsters if it ends up being a good game because i love the theme.

How much have you played the premium/LE? My buddy routes and received the pro really early, so I was able to play it like crazy before my LE arrived. I still play it when I’m at his pub, so I have a lot of time on both. I’m surprised you don’t feel much of a difference. They feel like different games with some of the same features to me. The pro has the jump ramp, the Newton ball and loops as highlights, whereas the premium/LE has those and the second newton, the pharaoh mech, the lock mech, the newton eject, and the lift ramp. You can nail mummy and start a mode in one shot, which I find I cannot on the pro. The lower orb newton adds really cool strategy to build up jackpots as you have to purposely avoid it, often during multiballs. This is easier to do on the pro. I also love being able to check the screen a little more to see my jackpot status, revive and loops. The pro is fun, but I would say the premium/LE is 25% more fun to me, which is very significant. The pro is still a great game, but I would never switch.

#1678 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

1) Those pros are location games & you’re just getting weird and off topic by taking it there to my collection. I made it very clear how I objectively felt about this title in this title’s thread, repeatedly, and clearly, now I’m done.
2) regarding the quote above- do you think Keith made the archer and then got to Stern and said “gee what can I add to help Stern rip people off?”
3) it’s pinball, enjoy the blessing you have to be able to have a single machine in your house instead of getting worked up about what someone else types on the Internet. I was simply trying to give my honest feedback for others as someone qualified to do so, owning and playing both.

Well like i said, if I misunderstood you I apologize. It just seemed like you were taking a shot at me but i guess you wasnt so its all good. I still respectfully disagree with you though.

#1679 5 years ago
Quoted from cjpins:

My Shaker motor is not working in bonus countdown? I changed it in settings to on I also have shaker setting at high setting? Software glitch?

I noticed the same thing , the shaker is not working during the bonus countdown

#1680 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

How much have you played the premium/LE? My buddy routes and received the pro really early, so I was able to play it like crazy before my LE arrived. I still play it when I’m at his pub, so I have a lot of time on both. I’m surprised you don’t feel much of a difference. They feel like different games with some of the same features to me. The pro has the jump ramp, the Newton ball and loops as highlights, whereas the premium/LE has those and the second newton, the pharaoh mech, the lock mech, the newton eject, and the lift ramp. You can nail mummy and start a mode in one shot, which I find I cannot on the pro. The lower orb newton adds really cool strategy to build up jackpots as you have to purposely avoid it, often during multiballs. This is easier to do on the pro. I also love being able to check the screen a little more to see my jackpot status, revive and loops. The pro is fun, but I would say the premium/LE is 25% more fun to me, which is very significant. The pro is still a great game, but I would never switch.

Ive never played a Premium and ive also never said that i dont “feel any difference” so lets not get our facts twisted around and think that i am trying to say that the pro is just as good as the Premium because im not. All i am saying is that i dont “think” that the Premium is worth 1700 more dollars and that im not “seeing” that big of a difference in gameplay between the two. Just because “im” not seeing it doesnt mean its not true. Ive played the pro alot and i love it, great great game and loads of fun. My only argument is that the pro is not a dog compared to the Premium. Theres a few people on here acting like the pro is trash compared to the Premium and i just don’t believe that to be true. Anyway im done arguing about it and i don’t really care anymore, people should buy whatever model that they want and have fun.

#1681 5 years ago

There are three pros that I hands down would buy over premium. Metallica, Aerosmith and iron maiden. It doesnt mean we can't. It means we don't see the value.

#1682 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Personally, the left ramp pharaoh lock is bitching and fits the game much much better than the pro, but it does suck that it doesn't count as a ramp shot for the power feature which is an already grinding power feature to complete. The lifting ramp kind of sucks and I much prefer having a choice of going for an X multiplier, mini loop shot, drop targets, or ball falling to flippers than the VUK shot back to the flippers. Those are really the 2 big differences.

Can I Play With Madness is pretty significant difference. Also, putting the ball in the lock during mummy multiball, to me significantly changes how I approach the mode.

#1683 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ive never played a Premium and ive also never said that i dont “feel any difference” so lets not get our facts twisted around and think that i am trying to say that the pro is just as good as the Premium because im not. All i am saying is that i dont “think” that the Premium is worth 1700 more dollars and that im not “seeing” that big of a difference in gameplay between the two.

I'm the opposite, having only played the LE. There is a Pro locally I'll check out. I'm thinking it may be worth the extra $1700 for the premium but can't really comment until I've played both. I went for the LE purely because I figured it would keep it's value the best given the limited number. Also, I liked the features-- art package, real backglass, side art, shaker, invisiglass equivalent, speaker upgrade, etc. Is it worth the extra money? I don't know. This is a first world hobby... Seems like a better value to get a pro and another used machine for the cost of the LE.

#1684 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Seems like a better value to get a pro and another used machine for the cost of the LE.

Well that is the crux of the matter here, isn't it. If you have more room than $, or maybe not that into Iron Maiden as a theme, then the Pro will suffice and provide hours of solid gameplay. If you're like me and have limited room and are big into Iron Maiden as a theme, then the LE is the right choice.

So no sense arguing about it. There are all solid games. Whether or not the Prem/LE is "worth the $" will largely depend on how much room you have for more games, and whether you developed an exquisite taste for Iron Maiden music in your mispent youth.

#1685 5 years ago

I don't think anyone would consider the premium a value choice, value is what the pro model is for. Premium and LE are getting the full featured game, and in the case of the LE, a dressed up and limited addition. There is no value to be had in either case, since the pro is always the cheapest model. $1700 is more or less depending on the individual, so that decision had to be made based on the person and their own circumstance. For me, when it comes to pinball, I tend to lean more towards the premium (though I have purchased LEs). The cost isn't an issue as long as it fits within my budget (sensibly of course). Generally speaking, I buy the game that appeals to me the most and typically desire having all the game features and somewhat less on aesthetics. If the premium features detract from the gameplay, I'll go pro, otherwise I'll go premium and possibility LE.

#1686 5 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I am Deciding on AFM remake or Maiden pro/premium , this is a tough choice all around

I have both and they're so different. I have the AFM SE and it's a great game and all but IM Pro is currently my go-to game in our arcade. I find IM so dang challenging, so many modes, hard shots, highly gratifying when you do well.....

So, what did you decide?

#1687 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ive never played a Premium and ive also never said that i dont “feel any difference” so lets not get our facts twisted around and think that i am trying to say that the pro is just as good as the Premium because im not. All i am saying is that i dont “think” that the Premium is worth 1700 more dollars and that im not “seeing” that big of a difference in gameplay between the two. Just because “im” not seeing it doesnt mean its not true. Ive played the pro alot and i love it, great great game and loads of fun. My only argument is that the pro is not a dog compared to the Premium. Theres a few people on here acting like the pro is trash compared to the Premium and i just don’t believe that to be true. Anyway im done arguing about it and i don’t really care anymore, people should buy whatever model that they want and have fun.

Pro is fun but Pre and LE add a lot to the play of the game. I would go PRE or LE on this title if possible. Some Stern pins in the past it did not matter as much like GOTG . On this one it is money well spent.

#1688 5 years ago

The little rubber pads on the front of the head to rest on the side rails when the head is down....can you buy those some where or do I have to bother Stern again? One of mine has been hanging since I got the machine and it finally fell off yesterday.

#1689 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

The little rubber pads on the front of the head to rest on the side rails when the head is down....can you buy those some where or do I have to bother Stern again? One of mine has been hanging since I got the machine and it finally fell off yesterday.

Mine was missing the right one of those out of box also..

#1690 5 years ago

Premium/LE is the better pin. But its like saying brunette playmates are better than blonde playmates. I still think everyone is still a winner here

#1691 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

its like saying brunette playmates are better than blonde playmates. I still think everyone is still a winner here

WHOA WHOA WHOA
Let's not leave out the always effervescent, beautiful redheads now. Good golly I get weak in the knees.
FIRE!
110afbc74675b917dbf28d0860522cff (resized).png110afbc74675b917dbf28d0860522cff (resized).png

#1692 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

WHOA WHOA WHOA
Let's not leave out the always effervescent, beautiful redheads now. Good golly I get weak in the knees.
FIRE!

Or the beautiful black haired women Gryszzz.....even if it is a wig.

#1693 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I ripped those things off like a scab when unboxing my game!

#1694 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Or the beautiful black haired women Gryszzz.....even if it is a wig.

Or our purple and blue haired vixens!

#1695 5 years ago

Don’t forget to show love for the Iron maiden groupies !!

#1696 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Don’t forget to show love for the Iron maiden groupies !!

Think I’ll pass lol.

#1697 5 years ago

Are you sure

#1698 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Are you sure

I wouldnt pass on that one!

#1699 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I wouldnt pass on that one!

It’s like a pro or premium.

#1700 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It’s like a pro or premium.

Some quirky pinball guy I know complemented me after seeing my wife for the first time saying “Wow” she is like an “LE wife”?!

Uhhhhhh thanks?? Lol!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Trade
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/34?hl=metwurcht and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.