(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,592 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by rwmech5
  • Topic is favorited by 497 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2024-03-18 15.28.14 (resized).jpg
IMG_4171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4165 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4167 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
20240316_162345 (resized).jpg
20240312_134332 (resized).jpg
20240312_172201 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240311_231711952 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240311_210431677 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240312_002728435 (resized).jpg
IMG_6312 (resized).jpeg
2024-03-09 19.26.49 (resized).jpg
2024-03-09 19.25.51 (resized).jpg
2024-03-09 19.27.12 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,592 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 312.
#1551 5 years ago

Ordered a Premium from GEX last week.

#1552 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

-flipper strength (game ships with purposely weaker flippers)

Are people changing the actual flipper coil or changing coil strength in settings? Im not in front of my game right now but is there an adjustment for the flipper strength only or is the adjustment for all coils?

I have mine setup at 7 degrees (actually I think its 6.8 last I checked) and I have been feeling the flippers to be a little on the weak side but didnt know if it was just me.

#1553 5 years ago

There are adjustments for both coil strength and the all the flippers. I tried "hard" and went back to "normal", as that seems to work well enough.

#1554 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

There are adjustments for both coil strength and the all the flippers. I tried "hard" and went back to "normal", as that seems to work well enough.

Thanks Ill have to check that out later. Glad there are 2 different settings instead of just1 for all coils!

#1555 5 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

Joined the club today changed my whole little lineup in the last few weeks.
What a game, just made a 4 ramp combo in flight of icarus, my adrenaline output is over the top!
Going to be a pinball heavy weekend, yaaaay

AWESOME!

#1556 5 years ago

Joined the club today!!

8F91B696-936D-486A-B145-E160EDB7ECE0 (resized).jpeg8F91B696-936D-486A-B145-E160EDB7ECE0 (resized).jpeg
#1557 5 years ago

Has anyone who ordered their premium via cointaker received their machine yet? Just curious...

#1558 5 years ago

Trucking company called. I finally will be in the club tomorrow. Remember Tomorrow......Unchain the colors before my eyes,
Yesterday's sorrows, tomorrow's white lies.

#1559 5 years ago

Officially joined the club today!

1D2FAE6B-608C-485B-9C08-42BBA4E8349A (resized).jpeg1D2FAE6B-608C-485B-9C08-42BBA4E8349A (resized).jpeg
#1560 5 years ago

Looking at finally pulling the trigger on a Premium and was wondering if anyone knows which distributors are apt to throw a shaker motor in as part of the sale? I've seen it come up from time to time in the past with machines that wouldn't include them stock otherwise, but was wondering if that was still the case?

#1561 5 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Looking at finally pulling the trigger on a Premium and was wondering if anyone knows which distributors are apt to throw a shaker motor in as part of the sale? I've seen it come up from time to time in the past with machines that wouldn't include them stock otherwise, but was wondering if that was still the case?

They might throw a couple ring girls in if you want to buy WWE LE but doubt it for Iron Maiden.

#1562 5 years ago

Days of “free shaker!” are over. It is what it is. And folks who say they still get a shaker or a discount have a super tight bond of trust with a distro so unless you have that then no.

#1563 5 years ago

Watching this and the mod thread. A lot of great info and ideas. I'm down for a prem with Nitro. No rush, if it's here in the fall that'll give me something to enjoy as the temp drops

#1564 5 years ago

Got my Prem! All the mechs work perfect out of the box. Except the auto plunge hits the upper left flipper sometimes.

I guess it’s time to bend or is there an adjustment screw for the ramp?

F0AD0922-E6B5-4126-AB78-DC6D7905F633 (resized).jpegF0AD0922-E6B5-4126-AB78-DC6D7905F633 (resized).jpeg
#1565 5 years ago

Good luck with the bending/adjusting. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. There is an adjusting screw under the plastic.

#1566 5 years ago

Maybe I will try waxing at see. It's strange that it misses high in game. Yet in the test menu when I let it auto plunge it hits the ramp fast and perfect.

Maybe it's a code issue?

#1567 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Maybe I will try waxing at see. It's strange that it misses high in game. Yet in the test menu when I let it auto plunge it hits the ramp fast and perfect.

Wax the balls to, seamed to help on mine.
There’s also a strength setting for the auto fire coil.
Adjustment screw thing is behind the upper right flipper at the end of the shooterlane ball guide.I think you need to take off the right wire form ramp and that large piece of plastic, that’s how I got to it.
I never got it %100 myself but it’s pretty good.

#1568 5 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Wax the balls to, seamed to help on mine.
There’s also a strength setting for the auto fire coil.
Adjustment screw thing is behind the upper right flipper at the end of the shooterlane ball guide.I think you need to take off the right wire form ramp and that large piece of plastic, that’s how I got to it.
I never got it %100 myself but it’s pretty good.

Interesting about ball waxing. Maybe it's not just speed related. But the ball is getting too much spin diverting it high into the flipper.

#1569 5 years ago

Anyone heard any chatter about when next batch of premiums is going across the line?

Added over 6 years ago:

Distro said they are expecting next batch to arrive week or July 23rd or sooner. Looking forward to receiving mine.

#1570 5 years ago

Mine arrived yesterday and so far so good. We played it for hours last night and it’s a blast!

33FE3818-A793-4F24-919B-431D068F3BF5 (resized).jpeg33FE3818-A793-4F24-919B-431D068F3BF5 (resized).jpeg
#1571 5 years ago

The more I play this game, the more I like it. At first I wasnt super crazy about the shot layout, as it was hard for me to find them. But now, I'm getting more into the rules and seeing that there are many ways to play. There seem to be more options to go for on this game than many. You can just do multiballs all day and get tons of points for that, do modes and get tons for that, or just abandon it all and do loops all day and take in the points. I'm really enjoying how different each game can be.

Also, does this have a sort of wide body feel to anyone else? Something about the shot layout gives me a wide body vibe, for some reason. Maybe its the lack of toy that makes it feel more....wide?

#1572 5 years ago

Today my LE #151 came. Zero Problems so far. I think it's a realy awesome machine and it fits with it's gameplay right in my collection. As a big Maiden fan this is a dream pinball game for me. Good job STERN!

For the LE the speaker should be set to 4 Ohm in the software?

2FE74C53-BA68-416F-99E9-F3629B24D429 (resized).jpeg2FE74C53-BA68-416F-99E9-F3629B24D429 (resized).jpeg
#1573 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Today my LE #151 came. Zero Problems so far. I think it's a realy awesome machine and it fits with it's gameplay right in my collection. As a big Maiden fan this is a dream pinball game for me. Good job STERN!
For the LE the speaker should be set to 4 Ohm in the software?

Congratulations! You've got one of the best! Yes, 4 ohm for the LE.

#1574 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

The more I play this game, the more I like it. At first I wasnt super crazy about the shot layout, as it was hard for me to find them. But now, I'm getting more into the rules and seeing that there are many ways to play. There seem to be more options to go for on this game than many. You can just do multiballs all day and get tons of points for that, do modes and get tons for that, or just abandon it all and do loops all day and take in the points. I'm really enjoying how different each game can be.
Also, does this have a sort of wide body feel to anyone else? Something about the shot layout gives me a wide body vibe, for some reason. Maybe its the lack of toy that makes it feel more....wide?

I guess it kind of does have a bit of a fast widebody feel with the 4 flippers and far left and right shots near the bottom of the pf. I like widebodies so that's a good thing.

I know what you mean, I keep discovering new ways to get way more points than I thought possible on this game doing different things. So many ways to score it's fantastic. Stacking modes that support it with multi-balls is great, but you can really cash out by claiming multiple super-jackpots on Trooper MB too, etc. etc.

#1575 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Jorant! I just ordered a pro. You like it better than ST pro?

#1576 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Jorant! I just ordered a pro. You like it better than ST pro?

I picked up my Iron Maiden Premium and Star Trek Premium the same day practically. So both new machines to me.

I keep flipping my opinion about which one I like better!

993FB66E-0BB1-4270-BD5C-17261ED0091C (resized).jpeg993FB66E-0BB1-4270-BD5C-17261ED0091C (resized).jpeg
#1577 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I picked up my Iron Maiden Premium and Star Trek Premium the same day practically. So both new machines to me.
I keep flipping my opinion about which one I like better!

Not that i have a huge collection, but my 2 favorite pins are my STLE and Iron Maiden Prem. And I know I'm still in the honeymoon phase, but I can't rank any Stern above Iron Maiden right now.

#1578 5 years ago

I love this machine. But, I still am on my quest for a 300 million plus game. I just got my highest game to date and its 292... I was on fear of dark.. And yes, I do try to stack modes. But, sometimes you can't... And the ball drained when I was in the mode and I only got 12 million out of it.
What hurts me the most about this game is the outlane drains.
Now my nudging skills are rubbish. But, I do try to practice as best as I can to improve them. But, its a skill that I never had, and I fear I'll never really be much good at it.
Anyway any suggestions for dealing with the outlane drains. Yes, I do know get revive lit. But, lets be honest one multiball and there goes your revives.
And yes, I do not really aim for the right ramp, unless I'm in a mode that needs to use it and unless multiball.
But, with that being said. My biggest hurdle to getting to cyborg multiball is the unlocking power ramps.
All the others are much easier for me to unlock. That is my sole hangup. So of course I've been practicing how to hit them more.
And sadly most of my games end with just one more blooming ramp to hit to get it.
Blasted ramps.

And I really hate flight of icuras. I think that is the worst mode. But, my brother got that mode and was able to stack it with 3x and also trooper multiball, and he fired the canon and got the added ball. And he put up a monster 160 million ball. Took me all night to get his high score off my machine. He still owns the x playfield, and flight of icuras and maybe one more mode high score.

He will be crushed when I update the code.

#1579 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

And yes, I do not really aim for the right ramp, unless I'm in a mode that needs to use it and unless multiball.

why wouldnt you want to aim for the right ramp? IMHO much easier to hit and complete ramp power mode with than 16 shots on the left ramp

#1580 5 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

why wouldnt you want to aim for the right ramp? IMHO much easier to hit and complete ramp power mode with than 16 shots on the left ramp

I find the left ramp much easier to hit. I believe it to also be much safer if you miss. To get to Cyborg and 2min I usually find myself doing what Bowen did at NYCPC: left ramp, hold up left flipper, rollover to right flipper, cradle, repeat.

#1581 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I love this machine. But, I still am on my quest for a 300 million plus game. I just got my highest game to date and its 292... I was on fear of dark.. And yes, I do try to stack modes. But, sometimes you can't... And the ball drained when I was in the mode and I only got 12 million out of it.
Now my nudging skills are rubbish. But, I do try to practice as best as I can to improve them. But, its a skill that I never had, and I fear I'll never really be much good at it.
Anyway any suggestions for dealing with the outlane drains. Yes, I do know get revive lit. But, lets be honest one multiball and there goes your revives.
But, with that being said. My biggest hurdle to getting to cyborg multiball is the unlocking power ramps.
All the others are much easier for me to unlock. That is my sole hangup. So of course I've been practicing how to hit them more.
And sadly most of my games end with just one more blooming ramp to hit to get it.
Blasted ramps.

And I really hate flight of icuras. I think that is the worst mode. But, my brother got that mode and was able to stack it with 3x and also trooper multiball, and he fired the canon and got the added ball. And he put up a monster 160 million ball. Took me all night to get his high score off my machine. He still owns the x playfield, and flight of icuras and maybe one more mode high score.

I would mess with the rules settings unless you really want to play a machine similar to an arcade setting. I've relaxed the ball save timers, and made the rules easier to increase the enjoyment and learning. I'm really focused on learning ball control and accuracy. Currently I find the modes brutally hard. So increasing timers, and making them easier is a great way to remove frustration and increase the fun and learning. Also I have young children and I setup the pins to make sure they have maximum fun.

#1582 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Blasted ramps.

I wouldn't nerf the rules. It always feels like cheating to me. Also, you own the game, so be patient. To me, this game was designed for players that like to maintain tight control of the ball. Practice dead flips, drop catches and live catches. For example, drop catching a little late from the underworld allows me to cradle on the right flipper 80 percent of the time.

I consistently have games between 400000 and 500000, sometimes around a million, and I follow these strategies, some of which you've mentioned:

1. Never ever ever shoot the right ramp unless you're in mb or revive is lit. Don't be tempted by the colored lights!

2. Pay attention to your modes. If Icarus is lit, get mummy ready before starting it.

3. Save your of multipliers for key moments, like tomb treasure, loop jackpots and modes.

4. Let the game somewhat guide you. I achieve Cyborg more often if I hit ramps when I need to for modes, MBs etc. Compared to when I focus on it.

5. Get better at nudging. Quick push nudges work well to clear the ball from the outlanes, even with my very sensitive tilt setting.

6. Worship the Devil. If you do, he'll take it easier on you. However, it will cost you your soul. Worth it? Probly...

#1583 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I wouldn't nerf the rules. It always feels like cheating to me. Also, you own the game, so be patient. To me, this game was designed for players that like to maintain tight control of the ball. Practice dead flips, drop catches and live catches. For example, drop catching a little late from the underworld allows me to cradle on the right flipper 80 percent of the time.
I consistently have games between 400000 and 500000, sometimes around a million, and I follow these strategies, some of which you've mentioned:
1. Never ever ever shoot the right ramp unless you're in mb or revive is lit. Don't be tempted by the colored lights!
2. Pay attention to your modes. If Icarus is lit, get mummy ready before starting it.
3. Save your of multipliers for key moments, like tomb treasure, loop jackpots and modes.
4. Let the game somewhat guide you. I achieve Cyborg more often if I hit ramps when I need to for modes, MBs etc. Compared to when I focus on it.
5. Get better at nudging. Quick push nudges work well to clear the ball from the outlanes, even with my very sensitive tilt setting.
6. Worship the Devil. If you do, he'll take it easier on you. However, it will cost you your soul. Worth it? Probly...

I'll have to work on getting mummy ready faster... But, I have problems with it registering my hits. It seems like striaght on hits register about 1/3 of the time and glances work almost all the time... I know people post on that with the issues. But, I had underworld ramp problems and I wanted to resolve those first. Now that I have. I can focus on the stupid mummy captive ball.
I'll work on what you call quick push nudges... Again I know nothing about nudges... But, I'll look into those.
And then about your saving the x multipliers... HA!!! I would if I could. But, I am lucky to get the ball to go down the inlane. And I know you can do a capture and have it roll up, but during multiball. That. So those get active when they do. But, I'll try to do as you say.

And yes... I do a lot of capture balls. Epspecially when the underworld spits it back out. I found you need to, and I seldom botch Rime of the ancient mariner mode. But, when I do botch it, I get really pissed off.
Again... I'm not a great player. But, I am decent. And I feel like I am on the cusp of having a 300 million plus game. And really those game lengths are quite long. I think even one of my sub 300 million game length times was the whole rime song.

#1584 5 years ago

New code arrived!

V1.02.0 - July 3, 2018
======================
- Trooper Multiball - fixed issues with Trooper intro not launching balls into play and sometimes ending the ball without ever launching balls or starting ball save
- Trooper Multiball - fixed an issue where the 3rd lock would conflict with the Number of the Beast lit shots when you have Up/Down Ramp disabled, the Number of the Beast will be started in this case
- Trooper Multiball - hitting Add-A-Ball during the grace period will now restart the mode
- Trooper Multiball - fixed an issue where starting the mulitball stacked with a single ball mode doesn't award you the shot for the stacked mode if it is lit on the orbit
- Mummy Multiball - fixed an issue with Sarcophagus Jackpots not awarding playfield multiplier
- Mummy Multiball - adding callouts for Sarcophagus Jackpots for Triple and Quintuple Jackpots when multiplied by playfield multiplier
- Mummy Multiball - hitting Add-A-Ball during the grace period will now restart the mode
- Mummy Multiball - Super Jackpot now blinks center arrow red (along with Pharaoh Target and under ramp flasher light show)
- Timed Battle Modes - fixed an issue with timed modes that are killed by restarting the game (via long press of the start button), would not completely kill their timers
- Can I Play with Madness - fixed an issue where grace period shots to the scoop will bring up the lock timer to countdown and the panel never goes away when it expires
- Can I Play with Madness - hitting Add-A-Ball during the grace period will now restart the mode
- Guardian Diverter - fixed an issue where disabling only the Sarcophagus Motor would not allow the diverter to open to make the shot into the tomb
- Revive - fixed issues with revive taking a ball away when the ball saver was running during certain modes
- Skill Shot - fixed an issue where it was possible to hit 2 Secret Skill Shots on the same ball, only one allowed
- Super Skill Shot - hitting the mini loop can now extend the Super Skill Shot timer and increases the award for finishing the shot
- Secret Skill Shots - fixed an issue where plunging the Big Loop would not invalidate Secret Skill Shots from the inlane / outlane
- Center Up/Down Ramp - now formatting tech alerts properly, showing disabled status in test, and allowing operator to change disabled adjustment within test
- Sarcophagus Motor - now formatting tech alerts properly, showing disabled status in test, and allowing operator to change disabled adjustment within test
- Guardian Diverter Motor - now formatting tech alerts properly, showing disabled status in test, and allowing operator to change disabled adjustment within test
- Score Frame - fix credits overlap with the score frame when you have partial credits
- Sound - updated Big Loop and Mini Loop entry sound effects
- Speech - added more callouts to the game as well as the sound test
- Balanced skill shot scoring
- Added "dirty pool" callout and effect for aiballs landing in sarcophagus. It will also credit the player for an instant lock.

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'BONUS COUNTDOWN USES SHAKER' - defaults to NO, turn to YES for a shaker effect during bonus countdown
- added 'SECRET SKILLSHOTS' - defaults to YES, turn to NO to disable all secret skill shots (defaults to NO in competition mode)
- changed 'AUTO REPLAY START' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'DYNAMIC REPLAY START' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'REPLAY LEVEL #1' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'REPLAY LEVEL #2' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'REPLAY LEVEL #3' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'REPLAY LEVEL #4' - maximum value to 1B

#1585 5 years ago

I swear these things know when new code is coming. Just put up a new GC on mine this morning with a lot of help coming from a 13 combo Flight of Icarus! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to start all over again.

20180705_165951 (resized).jpg20180705_165951 (resized).jpg20180705_170052 (resized).jpg20180705_170052 (resized).jpg
#1586 5 years ago

I'd be very interested in hearing if this update is worth it or if I should just wait for the next one. I've noticed a few glitches where if you drain your ball in a mode, the game doesn't catch it for many seconds every once in a while. That's what I'm waiting for.

#1587 5 years ago

Worth it for the add a ball grace period fix alone IMO.

#1588 5 years ago

I updated. Haven't noticed any changes

#1589 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I updated. Haven't noticed any changes

Most noticeable are the cool new sound effects for the loops, Trooper multiball is better and there are a few new callouts. Game just keeps getting mo bettah!

#1590 5 years ago

Wow ramps are tough to hit!!

#1591 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Wow ramps are tough to hit!!

Yes, they are... But, try to spend a few games just aiming for them. you'll get much better at hitting them. With that being said, there are times I cannot hit the ramp to save my life.

And I decided to make a few tweaks to the game. First I have an extra ball available at 108 million. I've always had that set. It was at 150 when I first started playing, but it was at a setting to where it lowered cos I sucked so bad. So I feel 108 million is a good number for the first extra ball. And I have it set to static, so it always stays even after I hit it.
Then I decided to add a second extra ball at 250 million. I don't get to that number very often and I think it is worth granting as a bonus to a good game.
I raise the starting revive letters.
I am upset that you can't start with revive lit. I think that is kind of bullcrap. Be nice to have that option. And really I think that it's stupid that revive isn't lit to start the game in default.
There are so many games where I don't even light it ever.

#1592 5 years ago

Good advice.

Lately I’ve been shooting at the revive spinner while ball save is lot at the beginning. It’s a super risky shot.

Otherwise I just wait for trooper or a mode to get it lit.

I find it really challenging to have multi ball modes with tough targets. Good fun that’s really improving my multi ball skill

#1593 5 years ago

My Premium landed tonight, Thanks Mike from Great American Pinball!!!! Plenty of mods going in, stern HD glass is in, undercabinet lighting, brite buttons, shaker and Flipper Fidelity's with the 10 inch sub upgrade.

20180706_193201 (resized).jpg20180706_193201 (resized).jpg20180706_193237 (resized).jpg20180706_193237 (resized).jpg
#1594 5 years ago

Ed Force One has landed at my house tonight as well. I am not sleeping all weekend.

#1595 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Have you moved the outlane posts to make them smaller? I have the left outlane closed and it helps a lot - still drains, but they don't feel as cheap (usually lol). I left the right outlane default because it didn't feel as bad to me, but you should look into both.

#1596 5 years ago

Got the notification from Trent that mine is ready to ship!! Check is in the mail.

#1597 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Ed Force One has landed at my house tonight as well. I am not sleeping all weekend.

Sweeeeeet !

Ed-Force-One (resized).jpgEd-Force-One (resized).jpg
#1598 5 years ago

LE's finally made it to Australia !

Pinball and Maiden fans have been going nuts here !

Up the Irons !

OM 11 (resized).jpgOM 11 (resized).jpg
#1599 5 years ago

Loving this game!

The nicest NIB game I have ever received. No issues with the playfield, cab, etc.

Only a few mechanical issues, though.

1) The machine will randomly start a game sometimes. And during the game, the machine will add a 2nd, 3rd and 4th player while I'm in the middle of my first ball. Then it will randomly start a new 1 player game sometime during player 3 or 4. Also, the Start Button sometimes doesn't seem to work when pressed.

2) The flipper power seems low, especially the left flipper. I perfect shot up the right ramp or orbit hardly send it around.

I just updated to 1.02 code with no issues. (came with 1.01)

I guess I'll have to get under the hood to see what's up today or tomorrow.

#1600 5 years ago

Jeff-
1) you clearly have a faulty start button and/or wiring which is receiving pressed commands. Take a look and compare it to one of your other machines, see if it looks physically stuck. Check the wiring, call Stern and have them walk you thru if needed.

2) the flippers are purposely weaker on this machine by default but are also adjustable. Set them to HARD in the adjustments for more power. And HARD still isn’t quite as strong as other new releases in my experience. Note that every time you update code the flippers will revert back to default.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
There are 15,592 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 312.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.