Confirmed with glass off:
1. When all ball saves are turned off(there are 2 different ball save settings), hitting any of the secret skill shots that normally award a ball save extension, does NOT give you a ball save. Below are all of the skill shots I have uncovered and confirmed.
2. Short Plunge to Left Outlane = 25M and no ball save. You can also do a full plunge and use the right upper flipper to shoot the outlane for the same award. (+10 seconds ball save time if this is enabled)
3. Short plunge and shatz the Left inlane = 5M and no ball save
4. Center ramp = 6M and no ball save (+10 seconds if ball save enabled)
5. Short plunge to Left flipper and shoot Right orbit = 8M and no ball save
6. Hold Left flipper up and hit super jackpot target = 10m plus x playfield
7. No flippers up, shoot the extra ball target = 1M plus Eddie letter (+5 seconds of ball save if this is enabled)
8. Hold Left flipper up, full plunge, and one time shot to the orb = 10m, plus boost power jackpot X. (+5 seconds ball save if enabled)
I’ve tried numerous combinations of only the right flipper up as well as both flippers up. Haven’t found the others yet.