(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,827 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png
IMG_6818 (resized).png
IMG_6737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6730 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6733 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240416_160659390.MP (resized).jpg
25d6415bd4f5ee62b5604e3e73d30ef0bdc2c8d0 (resized).jpg
72038EF4-8215-4C19-B733-688FFB33D320 (resized).jpeg
8820CDAA-4B0B-4D67-844D-8D3197E44344 (resized).jpeg
B267A7B9-3222-426E-B14A-09BCED66716E (resized).jpeg
EEEBA8AA-85EA-4EBE-9123-16F1A419FDC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6704 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 317.
#12901 12 months ago

I am hoping early May for my IMDN Prem. Family is anxiously awaiting since I missed this last time.

#12902 12 months ago

Maiden is my grail theme. The fact that it was Elwin first game for stern made it a homerun.

That pin is bolted to my floor.

I had to share these pictures of my new rug. It really ties the room together lol.

29E64352-08D5-4ADD-B158-2426030A8D61 (resized).jpeg29E64352-08D5-4ADD-B158-2426030A8D61 (resized).jpeg524FE7A5-9F63-4BE7-95C8-B7427832D94A (resized).jpeg524FE7A5-9F63-4BE7-95C8-B7427832D94A (resized).jpeg5F642CD8-F693-433B-8946-399262302B58 (resized).jpeg5F642CD8-F693-433B-8946-399262302B58 (resized).jpegA65FB56D-D568-4CA7-B863-1B32E507535E (resized).jpegA65FB56D-D568-4CA7-B863-1B32E507535E (resized).jpegC9FBA7C6-7584-4E89-B209-AD90E369849E (resized).jpegC9FBA7C6-7584-4E89-B209-AD90E369849E (resized).jpeg
#12903 12 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:Gosh.
Early June for shipping alerts?
Drat.

Please Don't hold me to it - I always just assume issues/delays to avoid disappointment. I work in chicagoland Mfg, and its getting better since the pandemic, but nothing is easy these days. For all I know they may have all the parts in house and will hit Mid May. Hope so!

#12904 12 months ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Maiden is my grail theme. The fact that it was Elwin first game for stern made it a homerun.
I had to share these pictures of my new rug. It really ties the room together lol.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cool wall display but that’s precious real estate, you could 2-3 more pins in there.

#12905 12 months ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Family is anxiously awaiting since I missed this last time.

Your family members are anxiously awaiting a pinball machine or an Iron Maiden pinball machine?
If you’re talking about children, I’m surprised they’re fans. I thought Iron Maiden fans were as old as MET fans and almost as old as Zeppelin fans - which is to say at least forty-five.

#12906 12 months ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Hold on!
You had a rug made of a photo of an IMDN playfield?
I thought I’d seen it all!
You need help!

#12907 12 months ago

patiently waiting on my pro since 1/18. Had to get in on it in case it's the last run. Hurry May!!

#12908 12 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Your family members are anxiously awaiting a pinball machine or an Iron Maiden pinball machine?
If you’re talking about children, I’m surprised they’re fans. I thought Iron Maiden fans were as old as MET fans and almost as old as Zeppelin fans - which is to say at least forty-five.

Waiting for Iron Maiden and not little kids, Young adults who I raised listening to GenX music, which is the best.

#12909 12 months ago

Hold on!
You had a rug made of a photo of an IMDN playfield?
I thought I’d seen it all!
You need help!

It does look a little weird seeing the flippers and everything rather than just the playfield art but I think it looks neat.

#12910 12 months ago

I thought that was a Stern Iron Maiden owners and true fans club ?

I am a true fan and my kids like it too. I brought them to the show last time the were in town. Their first live concert. Better start big than on some one hit wonder new kid on the block rap hip hop shit.

Anyway I like the rug hahahaha

#12911 12 months ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Cool wall display but that’s precious real estate, you could 2-3 more pins in there.

Don t worry about space, this is the spot for my favorite pins with space to chat and sit by the bar. Other machines are on the other side.

#12912 12 months ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

thought that was a Stern Iron Maiden owners and true fans club ?

That means the club welcomes owners (with unrestricted opinions) and “true fans” of either the band or the game.
So, if you own the game, you can fairly offer up a conrtary/critical opinion, assuming it’s not troll’ish in spirit.

#12913 12 months ago

I think there is some silly rule about not hurting anyone's feelings.

The carpet is straight up nuts, but I like crazy people.

#12914 12 months ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Sounds like your problem here maybe...
[quoted image]

Thanks heaps @tomdotcom.
That worked
I really appreciate it, saved big hassle of switch replacement.

So my spinner was activating but too lazy,slow to trigger up post fast enough.

It is so bizarre that the fault occurred right after update. I wouldn't think that OS update could affect spinner sw trigger ? anyway
Terrible coincidence

My sincere apologies to Rayday, I should not have assumed he messed with code to make game more flowy.

Trooper MB sequence has to be in top 5 MB sequences of all time

Now to try get to the billionaires club

#12915 12 months ago

Pinball Browser, anyone?

I have just spent an hour or so cataloging sounds from v1.12 using Pinball Browser.

I'm happy to share my spreadsheet file with anyone who's interested.

If any of you have also done some cataloging, maybe you could share what you have in return.

#12916 12 months ago

Pinball Browser, anyone?
I have just spent an hour or so cataloging sounds from v1.12 using Pinball Browser.
I'm happy to share my spreadsheet file with anyone who's interested.
If any of you have also done some cataloging, maybe you could share what you have in return.

I always wanted to learn more about Pinball Browser.
Does code update reset pinball browser track list ?
The Christmas file for IMDN sounds like fun

Also speaking of code updates can Auto Update be disabled ? I could not find in settings.
I was doing switch test when game decided to update on me

#12917 12 months ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Hope no Chinaman pees on that rug…

#12918 12 months ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Where did you get that rug ?

#12919 12 months ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Quoted from Kkoss24:

Where did you get that rug ?

I second the "Where did you get that rug" question. I saw someone selling an Aerosmith one but I wasn't sure about the quality.

#12920 12 months ago
Quoted from Morehops4:

I second the "Where did you get that rug" question. I saw someone selling an Aerosmith one but I wasn't sure about the quality.

On Etsy. I have never been on that site. I was just browsing for cool ideas for gameroom deco on google and that carpet popped up. The guy is from Turkey and he can scan and do almost anything on a rug. It took a week to get here and it was at a crazy 56% discount.

Image is clear, carpet is tin but very soft and it doesn’t smell like shit.

You know guys, I was just joking around with that true fan owner club. I'm not here to troll just sharing the rug.

And yeah, i'm sick but very confortable with it

#12921 12 months ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

On Etsy. I have never been on that site. I was just browsing for cool ideas for gameroom deco on google and that carpet popped up. The guy is from Turkey and he can scan and do almost anything on a rug. It took a week to get here and it was at a crazy 56% discount.
Image is clear, carpet is tin but very soft and it doesn’t smell like shit.
You know guys, I was just joking around with that true fan owner club. I'm not here to troll just sharing the rug.
And yeah, i'm sick but very confortable with it

My kinda guy !!

#12922 12 months ago

Looking forward to a layout that combos as well as JP2. Passing the time by ordering mods. Always a dangerous thing!

#12923 12 months ago

Fan or not really? One clubmember’s backstory:
I bought this pin from the upcoming run for the layout and for its reputation as one of the best Sterns ever. I just sold a Jurassic Park PRO and that game combo’d like a dream, so I’m optimistic. My position on the theme/music is mixed, which is a bit ironic given how I was a teen in the 80’s a fan of Iron Maiden. I wasn’t quite a “burnout.” As such, I did *not* wear concert tour t-shirts from hard rock bands – AC/DC, Sabbath, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Zep, The Stones, BOC, Deep Purple, Aerosmith, Boston, etc. - passed down to me by my older brothers, or skip class and smoke weed under the bleachers, but I was a mediocre student for sure. I liked to skateboard or ride BMX bikes. I wasn’t a heavy partier or showgoer, as shows were expensive and I typically spent what little money I had on skateboards, bike parts, or tickets to movies. If I can generalize a little, skaters back then often liked hardcore/punk rock – Black Flag, DRI, The Descendants, Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies, etc. - while BMX’ers liked metal, but I think any non-jock skater or BMX’er who liked fast/energizing music liked Metallica and/or Iron Maiden, since they were both blowing up at the time. I had a Walkman the size of a brick and a small’ish library of cassette tapes, the most overplayed being the first three Metallica records and the first three Iron Maiden records with Bruce. Anyway, what I’m getting at is the fact that I am not a nostalgic dude; I don’t seek out ways to reminisce about my youth. It was a flawed time, to say the least, chock full of bad decisions, disappointments, epic fails, missed opportunities, etc. I don’t mind leaving it mostly forgotten. I honestly find it curious that so many people in or approaching middle age are still active fans of the music that defined their youths. Like, move on! Evolve! Isn’t that the idea in this life? I have been futzing with Pinball Browser and might just substitute other music if I can find the time/patience. The thing is though, there are lots of metal sounds that pepper the sound-effects in the sound package, so you can’t really throw music on there that’s not metal or it will sound out of place. I read about one Pinsider’s “Disco Maiden” Pinball Browser remix. That would be a “miss,” I’m guessing. I don’t know what I will do, frankly, apart from trying a dope layout and learning some cool rules. So, Up the Irons? Me? Not really. Up the Combos maybe.

Very deep!

#12924 12 months ago

I bought this pin from the upcoming run for the layout and for its reputation as one of the best Sterns ever. Up the Combos maybe.

IMDN does have a brilliant layout and wonderful shots. The combo's are insane !

I have found that taking the time to set up left right level and 7 deg pitch makes it play perfect.

It is amazing that I can now backhand left ramp from left flipper, such a sweet shot.

Chasing IC achievements is fun

Hopefully Stern will implement home leadership boards in the near future.

20230418_143951 (resized).jpg20230418_143951 (resized).jpg
#12925 12 months ago
Quoted from RA77:

I can now backhand left ramp

Fa' realsie? That would blow my mind.

I'm curious: what's on your trooper's back? I assume it's not a parachute. He sure looks dapper in that red jacket.

#12926 12 months ago
Quoted from RA77:

Chasing IC achievements is fun

I really thought i wouldn't give 2 shits about having IC on my Maiden but after playing my Bond premmy i'm sold
Will get hold of an IC update kit next time i do a PBL order.

#12927 12 months ago

I bought this pin from the upcoming run for the layout and for its reputation as one of the best Sterns ever. I just sold a Jurassic Park PRO and that game combo’d like a dream, so I’m optimistic. My position on the theme/music is mixed, which is a bit ironic given how I was a teen in the 80’s a fan of Iron Maiden. I wasn’t quite a “burnout.” As such, I did *not* wear concert tour t-shirts from hard rock bands – AC/DC, Sabbath, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Zep, The Stones, BOC, Deep Purple, Aerosmith, Boston, etc. - passed down to me by my older brothers, or skip class and smoke weed under the bleachers, but I was a mediocre student for sure. I liked to skateboard or ride BMX bikes. I wasn’t a heavy partier or showgoer, as shows were expensive and I typically spent what little money I had on skateboards, bike parts, or tickets to movies. If I can generalize a little, skaters back then often liked hardcore/punk rock – Black Flag, DRI, The Descendants, Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies, etc. - while BMX’ers liked metal, but I think any non-jock skater or BMX’er who liked fast/energizing music liked Metallica and/or Iron Maiden, since they were both blowing up at the time. I had a Walkman the size of a brick and a small’ish library of cassette tapes, the most overplayed being the first three Metallica records and the first three Iron Maiden records with Bruce. Anyway, what I’m getting at is the fact that I am not a nostalgic dude; I don’t seek out ways to reminisce about my youth. It was a flawed time, to say the least, chock full of bad decisions, disappointments, epic fails, missed opportunities, etc. I don’t mind leaving it mostly forgotten. I honestly find it curious that so many people in or approaching middle age are still active fans of the music that defined their youths. Like, move on! Evolve! Isn’t that the idea in this life? I have been futzing with Pinball Browser and might just substitute other music if I can find the time/patience. The thing is though, there are lots of metal sounds that pepper the sound-effects in the sound package, so you can’t really throw music on there that’s not metal or it will sound out of place. I read about one Pinsider’s “Disco Maiden” Pinball Browser remix. That would be a “miss,” I’m guessing. I don’t know what I will do, frankly, apart from trying a dope layout and learning some cool rules. So, Up the Irons? Me? Not really. Up the Combos maybe.

Is this fucking real!!!!
I’m gonna puke now!

#12928 12 months ago

I still listen to every band I discovered in my youth, great memories, new shit mostly sucks, not a big fan of Maidens last few albums or when then tour playing short sets and most off new albums, still great live band and great pin but wanted more in it besides shots, still remember my first CD No prayer for the dying on my Sony 5 disc CD player, still have both. Always liked Maiden over Metallica but Metallicas new album seems good so far unlike Maidens boring long over done songs on last few albums. The pin is still pure fun and I created the original thread saying it would be a hit and heard it would never work.

#12929 12 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Is this fucking real!!!!
I’m gonna puke now!

Haha, yes a real poet!

#12930 12 months ago
Quoted from Mancave:I really thought i wouldn't give 2 shits about having IC on my Maiden but after playing my Bond premmy i'm sold
Will get hold of an IC update kit next time i do a PBL order.

I use IC on my Godzilla but only.home team. Guests that come.over don't give a shit about it..so I would love to spruce up the apron with a full cover it at least cover up the qr reader some how. Anyone have good solutions for that?

#12931 12 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I use IC on my Godzilla but only.home team. Guests that come.over don't give a shit about it..so I would love to spruce up the apron with a full cover it at least cover up the qr reader some how. Anyone have good solutions for that?

You could relocate the IC kit to your coin door. Pinball Life sells the kit

https://www.pinballlife.com/insider-connected-coin-door-relocation-kit.html

#12932 12 months ago
Quoted from Angel:

Does anyone know if there is a place you can relocate it to if you already have the headphone/volume knob kit installed in the coin door?

#12933 12 months ago
Quoted from Anony:

Does anyone know if there is a place you can relocate it to if you already have the headphone/volume knob kit installed in the coin door?

There’s one that mounts near the power button on the right side of the head

#12934 12 months ago
Quoted from Angel:

I don't want/need it in my coin door, my main issue is Stern, despite selling most of their pins to private collectors these days, is really bad at making aprons look aesthetically pleasing and not totally utilitarian.

I think the default IC aprons are ugly as hell. I am considering getting the full suite of Wiz graphics for this. they match the prem pretty good I think. I could get the older one with double triangles, but I am also not a fan of redundant branding and don't want two iron maiden logos next to each other, so maybe the IC reader will actually stay.

If anyone has these I'd love to see what they look like. here's my bad photoshop:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#12935 12 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

here's my bad photoshop:

Bad? Looks darned good from here.

#12936 12 months ago

I would imagine that the new batch of Maidens won't have that hideous red Insider Connected advertising on the right side of the apron, rather integrated more with the art, i.e Godzilla.

#12937 12 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I would imagine that the new batch of Maidens won't have that hideous red Insider Connected advertising on the right side of the apron, rather integrated more with the art, i.e Godzilla.

Most likely it’ll be exactly like it was before with the IC added in. They’re not going to redesign the apron for 1 run. Unfortunately.

#12938 12 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Most likely it’ll be exactly like it was before with the IC added in. They’re not going to redesign the apron for 1 run. Unfortunately.

I sure hope so. That new IC apron looks like shit!

#12939 12 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I don't want/need it in my coin door, my main issue is Stern, despite selling most of their pins to private collectors these days, is really bad at making aprons look aesthetically pleasing and not totally utilitarian.
I think the default IC aprons are ugly as hell. I am considering getting the full suite of Wiz graphics for this. they match the prem pretty good I think. I could get the older one with double triangles, but I am also not a fan of redundant branding and don't want two iron maiden logos next to each other, so maybe the IC reader will actually stay.
If anyone has these I'd love to see what they look like. here's my bad photoshop:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have the wiz mods apron magnet already for my May run premium. I will keep IC. I think it looks fine with the apron magnet. And, yeah, the default apron is butt-ugly. Too bad they didn’t do something nice like GZ.

#12940 12 months ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I still listen to every band I discovered in my youth, great memories,

Fair enough. I apologize if I implied that hanging onto old music is a waste of time. I should have kept my reflections to myself.

still remember my first CD No prayer for the dying on my Sony 5 disc CD player, still have both.

Keepsakes!

Always liked Maiden over Metallica

A matter of taste. I would say Maiden's rhythm section is a class above, and Adrian Smith is one of the best metal lead players ever. So, sure, even at their best, Metallica was no Maiden.

Metallicas new album seems good so far

Oh, yeah? I've heard only the single, Luxe Eterna. The first thing I thought of when I heard it was, the Metallica of old NEVER used double bass! They left that to Slayer! But hey, at least they're still making music!

unlike Maidens boring long over done songs on last few albums.

Ouch. Props to both bands for being intact enough to still perform. Both bands are made up of men in their sixties. Maiden were always into futbol (soccer). Like, they drank, sure, but they also exercised - at least some. Bruce looks great for his age. Metallica never had a self-destruction phase, thankfully. They got therapy when it loomed - and made a movie about the process!

I created the original thread saying it would be a hit and heard it would never work.

So, you posted here in, say, 2017, speculating about how an IMDN pin would slay but no one agreed? I'm not surprised. I remember reading some of those threads. Good for you to dare to dream! Of course, I think you have Elwin to thank for a great pin more than even IMDN itself.

#12941 12 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I have the wiz mods apron magnet already for my May run premium. I will keep IC. I think it looks fine with the apron magnet. And, yeah, the default apron is butt-ugly. Too bad they didn’t do something nice like GZ.

Well for GZ they had ZY design it with the rest of the art package. Probably didn't make a lot of since to have him go back for iron maiden.

I did order the speaker panel, apron, and coindoot wiz panel today. I also have a may Prem coming.

#12942 12 months ago

I apologize if I implied that hanging onto old music is a waste of time. I

Ya...usually going on a Maiden forum and telling people that Maiden sucks and that they are losers is generally not a good idea.

#12943 12 months ago

This is the drop target opto board .Are these just rivots ? I’m wondering why the back side is blown out on one .

64F93083-A183-46E3-A859-92D5B9B3CEDD (resized).jpeg64F93083-A183-46E3-A859-92D5B9B3CEDD (resized).jpegE84FAC8A-A09C-4072-B6D6-F1D80406C002 (resized).jpegE84FAC8A-A09C-4072-B6D6-F1D80406C002 (resized).jpeg
#12944 12 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

This is the drop target opto board .Are these just rivots ? I’m wondering why the back side is blown out on one .
[quoted image][quoted image]

Good question. I don't think that "hole" is acceptable there, no. If all the other rivets have blobs of intact solder (oddest rivet I've ever seen!), then I would assume they *all* should have the blob, but don't quote me. I can't imagine how a rivet would need to flow current (and thus need solder), but I'm no expert on these little SPIKE2 boards.

#12945 12 months ago

That is normal soldering
Are you still having flipper and auto launch problems ?

#12946 12 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Ya...usually going on a Maiden forum and telling people that Maiden sucks and that they are losers is generally not a good idea.

Well, to be clear, I wrote that I'm not particularly nostalgic about Iron Maiden because they and Metallica were the soundtrack of my adolescence and I'm okay leaving them in my past. What I did *not* write is that "Iron Maiden sucks" or that lifelong fans are "losers," so if that was your interpretation, that's on you. In any case, I just retracted my post to avoid ruffling feathers further. Nothing wrong with a dissenting opinion if it's reasoned/fair, even in an owner's thread, but that's just my opinion.

#12947 12 months ago

Good question. I don't think that "hole" is acceptable there, no. If all the other rivets have blobs of intact solder (oddest rivet I've ever seen!), then I would assume they *all* should have the blob, but don't quote me. I can't imagine how a rivet would need to flow current (and thus need solder), but I'm no expert on these little SPIKE2 boards.

Quoted from RA77:

That is normal soldering
Are you still having flipper and auto launch problems ?

Oh man I finally got everything 100% and with the tear down and re installing everything nice and snug ,it’s playing better than it ever has I had a friend over that’s pretty sharp with electronics and he noticed the leaf switch for the bottom flippers had wedged together (by that little dimple) .I had to look at those switches 100 times and didn’t think about it as I didn’t know they need a wider gap .I’ll send pics another day so people can view if need be .As far as the autoplunge I made the mistake of testing the coil while it was connected to node 8 .That was giving me a false reading as it was liking it with all the others .When I unplugged the coil harness (forgot # but one with the hot/grounds that go direct to coils )I got a zero reading then my friend noticed a small pinhole in the paper wrap .Sure as shit the last 4 inches of windings had a break in it so soldered where it broke and it worked So I don’t even need to order a coil .I’m still wondering why it happened but he thinks could’ve got nicked during build and finally just overheated at the spot .Lastly optos we’re not reading the “tabs” on the targets so I colored them black with a marker , soldered that rivot because wasn’t sure it was a rivot or electronic part , re installed old targets and it’s working now .I might paint the whole base of clear targets that don’t show but that’s another day it’s time to enjoy the Beast .All in all I’m really happy I did this as it looks and plays like a new machine with new coil stops , sleeves , cleaned all soot around mechs ,etc . Just a side note ,I used tac cloth (I use on anything I’m about to stain or paint ) to clean the inside of the cabinet and area around the mechs it worked fantastic cleaning up all the metalic dust .Everything under the playfield looks brand new now .I definitely learned a lot from this and after a long break will tackle GZ with the same treatment . A very long break . PS …always use latex gloves when using tac cloths .It’s very ,very sticky and don’t use it near exposed wire connections .I used wherever black soot or metal shavings were present .

0DD6A190-9C4F-4619-96E2-5FEA42F4D163 (resized).jpeg0DD6A190-9C4F-4619-96E2-5FEA42F4D163 (resized).jpeg63656D50-A661-4D2E-8D8C-99A56B282783 (resized).jpeg63656D50-A661-4D2E-8D8C-99A56B282783 (resized).jpeg7D6169CD-5902-42D7-85E4-9240D3F74D4D (resized).jpeg7D6169CD-5902-42D7-85E4-9240D3F74D4D (resized).jpegBBE85F5D-1E31-4D8F-A781-CEBE76FFDE9C (resized).pngBBE85F5D-1E31-4D8F-A781-CEBE76FFDE9C (resized).pngC4B5FE49-BB9E-4ED7-AFE0-0FBDCE20D9EC (resized).jpegC4B5FE49-BB9E-4ED7-AFE0-0FBDCE20D9EC (resized).jpegE390EEEC-0763-4F4D-872E-4AF56B7E6F4A (resized).jpegE390EEEC-0763-4F4D-872E-4AF56B7E6F4A (resized).jpeg

#12948 12 months ago

This was just the keychain that was in the goodie bag .Nipped the ring hole off and used double sided tape to stick it on if anyone wants to use it on they’re pin

8B5712FA-B65F-4E50-BB85-C4D5DF606F6E (resized).png8B5712FA-B65F-4E50-BB85-C4D5DF606F6E (resized).png
#12949 12 months ago

Nice work, Well done !

#12950 12 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

If anyone has these I'd love to see what they look like. here's my bad photoshop:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have the coin door, wish mine was able to fit a solid one but this is what I have

F9F39316-91EE-47C9-AB26-C689F8361CE5 (resized).jpegF9F39316-91EE-47C9-AB26-C689F8361CE5 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/259 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.