(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 248 of 317.
#12351 1 year ago

Some information that may help regarding auto ball launching and lack of power.I was having this problem intermittently and thought the coil was losing power. I researched this thread and followed some advice and removed the auto launcher coil sleeve and replaced it but it didn't help. I cleaned the original and put it back in. I have previously done all the others tips recommended in this thread and they have worked but this had me stumped.
I cleaned the shooter lane with some novus 2 and the playfield where the ball tracks, no good.
I then noticed that the auto launcher was at times hitting the shooter lane protector on the right side. I pushed it away and it launched balls perfectly. After trying a few things I loosened the screw slightly on the auto launcher pin and now it works perfect every time.

#12352 1 year ago

Anyone receive their Art of Pinball Oracle yet? I’ve been waiting on mine and no response from my inquiries with Little Shop of Games.

#12353 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Anyone receive their Art of Pinball Oracle yet? I’ve been waiting on mine and no response from my inquiries with Little Shop of Games.

I received mine over a week ago but ordered direct from Lior

#12354 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Would love to have done this - no Lowes in Australia though

Those are commodity items used in cabinet, furniture, home decor and general home/building construction. Should be available from any large hardware store, construction supplier, etc.

#12355 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Would love to have done this - no Lowes in Australia though

Check Mitre 10. It looks like they have most of these items. There's one on Elizabeth St.

https://www.mitre10.com.au/

#12356 1 year ago

Can anyone tell me the size of speaker cut outs that comes with these!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#12357 1 year ago

Here's the same without cut outs. Looks like 4 1/2 inches

PXL_20221231_172414724 (resized).jpgPXL_20221231_172414724 (resized).jpg
#12358 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Here's the same without cut outs. Looks like 4 1/2 inches
[quoted image]

Killer thnx!

#12359 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Inquire with lior directly. He seems to take service very seriously and gets these things sorted out fast. It sounds like LSOG is behind right now and slow to answer e-mails, I've seen a few other complaints about a lack of reply from them.

#12360 1 year ago

To the folks who own a Premium: have you had any issue with node board which controls the ramp?

#12361 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

To the folks who own a Premium: have you had any issue with node board which controls the ramp?

I know where you’re going with this. The ramp in IMDN is controlled by a solenoid and not a motor, like Rush. Node 10 in IMDN simply controls the lighting of the “intelligent dome” in the back, right corner.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#12362 1 year ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

I know where you’re going with this. The ramp in IMDN is controlled by a solenoid and not a motor, like Rush. Node 10 in IMDN simply controls the lighting of the “intelligent dome” in the back, right corner.

Thanks!

#12363 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Anyone recognize this Black plastic.It came out of the upper loop when I launced a ball through the top[quoted image][quoted image]

I know exactly where that goes.

https://mezelmods.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003765213-Pharaoh-Blinder-Kit

#12364 1 year ago

Thank You all for your responses on this part.

#12365 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Chexk the post abd rubber. Those posts there get a beating. I am sure it is loose.
If you have removed the rubber there recently make sure the cone is not upside down or will pull the ball up, hitting the plastic.

Coming back to this post, I'm about to replace that plastic piece and I do notice these posts get loose a lot. When you say make sure the cone is not upside down, what do you mean exactly? I thought these pieces were cylindrical and not conical?

#12366 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Question that I can’t find on the rule sheet, my friend only scored 71 million on his game but got the pharaoh bullseye record with 47 bullseyes! Does that mean he hit it up the centre ramp 47 times for 71 million points?
Edit: the bullseye switch was triggering with each left flipper hit. So can a high score for that feature only be removed? Without resetting all high scores?

I read this message the other day and today I played a few games trying to only hit bullseye targets. Prior, I didn't know it kept track. Although now I wish it would be a stat when holding the right flipper button in to see how many I have shot.

High score is 36 Bullseyes.

#12367 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I read this message the other day and today I played a few games trying to only hit bullseye targets. Prior, I didn't know it kept track. Although now I wish it would be a stat when holding the right flipper button in to see how many I have shot.
High score is 36 Bullseyes.

Damn, yea I reckon 47 is not going to be beaten on my machine

#12368 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Damn, yea I reckon 47 is not going to be beaten on my machine

Reset all the scores now before you get a lot more high scores. its only one score but I know it would bother me long term

#12369 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Just added Insider Connect to our Prem and it adds a whole new dimension to our favorite game. We also wanted a change and swapped in Pro translite. My son is anhuge Maiden fan and thought it better represented Maiden with the various Eddies. Also think it complements the rootbeer powder!
Prem translite still my fave though!
anyone think I should do orange or brown t molding? its a forever keeper!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love the powercoat on this one. Great color choice. One of the better ones i've seen. I did the same Translite swap on my GB. didn't like the premium look and swapped it for a pro version.

#12370 1 year ago

Does anybody know if there are any Senjutsu mods? I understand the game came out prior to this album, but I do think it is one of their top 3 albums and would love to pay homage to that on the playfield...plus a samurai Eddie would be beyond cool.

#12371 1 year ago

Save me a seat in the club, boys. I just put a deposit down for a Premium in the May run. Super-psyched!

#12372 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Does anybody know if there are any Senjutsu mods? I understand the game came out prior to this album, but I do think it is one of their top 3 albums and would love to pay homage to that on the playfield...plus a samurai Eddie would be beyond cool.

Thought the same after listening to the album. And the concert giant samurai Eddie looks badass. Not sure where one could go on the playfield though. Also because I'm guessing once that merchandising expands there will be figures readily available at a good price that could replace one of the existing ones. Working on a diorama topper that merges the themes of the three versions of the game, so maybe one can be added up there.

Speaking of which, I'll have a teaser of a fragment of the topper I'm working on hopefully this weekend. All pending if the newborn can sleep enough on his own so I can finish some painting, lol. I'll end up making and linking a dedicated mod thread of the stuff I've been working on for the past 6 months with more details and optimistic timelines on releases.

#12373 1 year ago

I was thinking of swapping out Straightjacket Eddie with Samurai Eddie??

#12374 1 year ago

Also, heres a fun one after 6 months of slowly adding to it. Needs a couple of more tweaks to the design to increase stability on some small sections. Merged some accuracies from the game and the comics in her clothing and color detail

#12375 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I'll play with that. I have some crude posable stuff that I 2d print to see how something might look. You just end up losing the package of what that pop bumper area is supposed to represent.

#12376 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Also, heres a fun one after 6 months of slowly adding to it. Needs a couple of more tweaks to the design to increase stability on some small sections. Merged some accuracies from the game and the comics in her clothing and color detail

Really nice my man .I see your a boob guy lmao those things are gigantic !!

#12377 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

looks great. you make this? She is a little big, but not too bad. I think a 20% reduction in size would be perfect for her placement.

#12378 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Hah, I think thats perspective on the video. But now that you got me second guessing it, going to ask my wife. Its usually the first thing she points out on things like that and she never mentioned it before when I ask her for feeback

#12379 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

looks great. you make this? She is a little big, but not too bad. I think a 20% reduction in size would be perfect for her placement.

Yeah. Good feedback. I initially had her smaller but wanted it to stand out more (up to getting close to the glass). Will mess around with scaling this week or two.

#12380 1 year ago

she will stand out anyway, because she is front and center, but you don't want her blocking to much visibility in the pop area. plus those fingers look very close to the glass line. You dont' want them getting snapped off when putting the glass on.

#12381 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

her boobs are fairly big. Doesn't look out of proportion at all.

EaaT6rmXgAAvv56 (resized).jpgEaaT6rmXgAAvv56 (resized).jpg
#12382 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

she will stand out anyway, because she is front and center, but you don't want her blocking to much visibility in the pop area. plus those fingers look very close to the glass line. You dont' want them getting snapped off when putting the glass on.

Fingers have good amount of clearance. Theres still about 5mm space. Dont think playfield placements vary. And visibility everything looks good. I'll take some more videos+photos from the player perspective and make some assessments. Will make one smaller without putting much detail in the painting and try to get some comparisons.

#12383 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

My custom codes add a Senjutsu attract mode video which is really cool.

#12384 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Hah, I think thats perspective on the video. But now that you got me second guessing it, going to ask my wife. Its usually the first thing she points out on things like that and she never mentioned it before when I ask her for feeback

Always a good idea to play it safe and tell her you modeled it after her

Looks great though, that or the Art of Pinball one is a great addition to any game.

#12385 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

looks great as is

#12386 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

this is very impressive! You do amazing mods mate!

#12387 1 year ago

Does the machine not warn you if you've got 5 balls installed instead of 6?

I haven't played in a while but my friends play sometimes and after taking the glass off today to do some maintenance I noticed only 5 balls were in. Took me a minute but I found it up on the plastic piece under the right ramp.

I'm surprised the game hadn't been warning that a ball was missing unless it was and I just didn't notice.

#12388 1 year ago

When will be able to buy Miss Clairvoyant Boobs? Really cool mod!

#12389 1 year ago

Thanks guys

Quoted from gandamack:

When will be able to buy Miss Clairvoyant Boobs? Really cool mod!

lawl. looking at my other version more in line with the mobile game reference art (captainneo's post up above), theyre about proportionate to herself and the game art. but i'll be doing hopefully 5 a month just for a few months. 1-3 weeks to make and test final tweaks. I'll post more info here+in a thread once i have a super small preview of the WIP topper this weekend

Quoted from Anony:

Does the machine not warn you if you've got 5 balls installed instead of 6?
I haven't played in a while but my friends play sometimes and after taking the glass off today to do some maintenance I noticed only 5 balls were in. Took me a minute but I found it up on the plastic piece under the right ramp.
I'm surprised the game hadn't been warning that a ball was missing unless it was and I just didn't notice.

so it let you start games with 5?if you were between games and hadnt started one, it shouldnt check for balls. starting one then it would try to find it. been a while since i've had something stuck but remember it behaving that way

2023-01-05 18.59.17 (resized).jpg2023-01-05 18.59.17 (resized).jpg
#12390 1 year ago

Shoot me a pm when you have some ready. Thanks
PS: I prefer the bigger ones

#12391 1 year ago

Yeah I was wrong , they’re petite I guess I’ll be following !

9271E1B7-F57C-4DB5-804C-9EAE9B11381A (resized).png9271E1B7-F57C-4DB5-804C-9EAE9B11381A (resized).png
#12392 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I have Piece of Mind Eddie (Straightjacket) straddling the bottom of the left ramp instead of the normal spot to the left. Another figure would fit in his normal spot easily.

#12393 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Thanks guys

lawl. looking at my other version more in line with the mobile game reference art (captainneo's post up above), theyre about proportionate to herself and the game art. but i'll be doing hopefully 5 a month just for a few months. 1-3 weeks to make and test final tweaks. I'll post more info here+in a thread once i have a super small preview of the WIP topper this weekend

so it let you start games with 5?if you were between games and hadnt started one, it shouldnt check for balls. starting one then it would try to find it. been a while since i've had something stuck but remember it behaving that way
[quoted image]

What is the price on these?

#12394 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

What is the price on these?

Still need to figure it out. Trying to base it off how long it takes to paint but just havent had time to sit down uninterrupted yet. Will find out by end of the month. I'll have unpainted DIY as well. Just gotta finish all the model adjustments first.

#12395 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Still need to figure it out. Trying to base it off how long it takes to paint but just havent had time to sit down uninterrupted yet. Will find out by end of the month. I'll have unpainted DIY as well. Just gotta finish all the model adjustments first.

Looks sweet. I would like one as well once you get them finished. Can you keep me posted on this amazing mod? Thanks!

#12396 1 year ago

What’s the correct term for these ? I’m trying to find to order they did not have at our hardware store or Menards .Also if anyone knows of dealer of loose pinbsll plastics please lmk

C83A56E0-D5AE-4CE9-8887-67AF84989BA5 (resized).jpegC83A56E0-D5AE-4CE9-8887-67AF84989BA5 (resized).jpeg
#12398 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

hex screw or hex standoff

Thank you .Nothing was coming up under hex posts at Pinball life .

#12400 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What’s the correct term for these ? I’m trying to find to order they did not have at our hardware store or Menards .Also if anyone knows of dealer of loose pinbsll plastics please lmk
[quoted image]

Here is a reference from Marco

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=Hex+standoff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 16.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Trade
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 248 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/248 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.