(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 317.
#11851 1 year ago

Bend slowly until barely touching .Slight bend and check ,slight bend and check …..

#11852 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Iron Maiden LE #221 -- absolutely beautiful playfield (no typical Stern dimpling) -- shooter lane protector installed -- matching powder coated coin door and shooter plate -- ...”
2022-03-08
Blacklick, OH
19,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 221 times

Going to be listing soon after I get time to take pictures if anyone is looking to upgrade.

#11853 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

. Sorry it took so long .I took needle nose and reverse crimped the outer leaf (crimped toward the leaf it’s laying on ) and what this does is pretty much mold it in a permanent position as opposed to laying on it where it would need to be adjusted from time to time (pinballs smashing on the captive ball jarring it loose more often )...

FWIW, my premium minted in Dec 2021 came with the leafs bent like that. They're still fiddly but I think it's settling in finally at about 1k plays. I fiddle less now than initially. One of the plastic spoons is actually cracked so I'm threatening it with replacement next time I have to adjust it.

#11854 1 year ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

FWIW, my premium minted in Dec 2021 came with the leafs bent like that. They're still fiddly but I think it's settling in finally at about 1k plays. I fiddle less now than initially. One of the plastic spoons is actually cracked so I'm threatening it with replacement next time I have to adjust it.

It came bent like that ? All the ones I’ve seen lay on top of one another .Maybe someone listened haha .

#11855 1 year ago

Selling a new Premium translite if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Brand New Stern IRON MAIDEN Premium pinball machine backbox translite. Free shipping within the US.”
2022-09-05
Allegheny County, PA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 224 times

#11856 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Just feel the end of the guide where the ball exits that little gate from the plunge lane and see if you feel any bur or roughness on the edge. If you do get a file and try to flatten it out.
You can also take off the plastic and there is an adjustment screw. Loosen it a bit and push the guide in whichever direction it needs to go based on how yours is failing, then tighten it back up.
I will say though even after I upgraded the solenoid on the autoplunge to be bigger, removed the bur and adjusted the guide mine has never been 100%. It might have to do with the machine not being perfectly level, but I think it's just a design that is flawed and expecting 100% is unrealistic.

It definitely needed filing down. My full plunges work fine but the auto plunge is still inconsistent. I looked at the coil and the piston is fairly loose (it can wiggle side to side) in the coil sleeve (Unlike a flipper where the tolerance is tight). Is this normal?

#11857 1 year ago

Anyone else have problems with the metal protector that is installed behind the jump ramp ?

Mine bends at the edges and then I have ball hanger there. I can press it back in position but after a few plays it comes back. I try to take it out , but in the middle it sticks very good. Anyone that has removed it? What is the best way to do that without destroying the playfield . I think Mylar will work better in this area.

#11858 1 year ago

Many have problems with the protector. I replaced mine with a carbon fiber protector from Cliffy and have not had an issue since.

http://www.passionforpinball.com/iron_maiden.htm

Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Anyone else have problems with the metal protector that is installed behind the jump ramp ?
Mine bends at the edges and then I have ball hanger there. I can press it back in position but after a few plays it comes back. I try to take it out , but in the middle it sticks very good. Anyone that has removed it? What is the best way to do that without destroying the playfield . I think Mylar will work better in this area.

#11859 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Plenty of discussion in this thread about it.
Mylar doesn't hold up, which is why they came out with this metal protector. IMO, they should have made this metal protector thicker so it doesn't curl up.

#11860 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Many have problems with the protector. I replaced mine with a carbon fiber protector from Cliffy and have not had an issue since.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/iron_maiden.htm

+1 for the Cliffy carbon fiber. I lifted the bent metal gently to get it off. Cleaned up the glue residue with some alcohol. Waxed and installed the Cliffy. No problems since, going on 800 plays or so.

#11861 1 year ago

I have the Cliffy on hand but have no plans to remove the Stern fix until it starts to hang the ball up back there. So far, so good but I have less than 200 plays.

#11862 1 year ago

The carbon fiber protector apparently stays stuck down (unlike the mylar or thin metal). But the real question is, does it provide adequate playfield protection from those ball drops? Only time will tell.

#11863 1 year ago

I took mine off, beat it flat with a hammer, cleaned off all adhesive, used a good 3m double stick tape to remount. No more problems for me.

#11864 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I took mine off, beat it flat with a hammer, cleaned off all adhesive, used a good 3m double stick tape to remount. No more problems for me.

I replaced the tape on mine with some heavy duty 3M stuff as well and it eventually started bending again, but it lasted a lot longer than the default stern adhesive. Maybe I just didn't get the edges down as well as I could, but I feel like the cliffy is an inherently better design since carbon fiber doesn't retain the shape when bent.

#11865 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Ok i try to get it out and give 3M PU 8591E a Chance. that is very resistant.

Hope it works

Thanks

#11866 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Hey all, I’m thinking about getting one of these.
Just debating the pro v premium
I understand now with connect the pro also has the extra mode so that’s not an issue anymore.
Is the premium a lot more difficult to adjust and keep working? I ask this because I’ve seen more than one video where the lock ball doesn’t feed into the captive area. I mean I’ve seen it dropping on top of the captive ball and sadly dribble down the PF.
Is the Newton ball better than the stand up target on the pro?
Is the lighting a lot better on the premium? I’ve played on location and can’t tell that much difference in the lights.
Thanks

Premium for sure. It's more of a keeper with the added features, and the repetition of the middle ramp is alleviated in the Premium with the tomb entrance left ramp shot. Its rad. I still love the pro, but Prem is less repetitive and more enjoyable by a good margin.

#11867 1 year ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

The carbon fiber protector apparently stays stuck down (unlike the mylar or thin metal). But the real question is, does it provide adequate playfield protection from those ball drops? Only time will tell.

Mine has ~ 3000 plays since the cliffy was installed with no apparent signs of damage/wear to the playfield or the cliffy. I have a suspicion I get a few more instances of the ball escaping right instead of left after hitting the center ramp than I did when it had the stock protector but it's a negligible difference if I'm even right.

#11868 1 year ago

Any of you gents got reset issues with the current 1.11.0 code? Ever since upgrading from 1.10, my IM premium does random reboots after extended play. Doesn't matter if on attract mode or game mode. When this happens, the playfield lights go static, the machine is not reacting to any switches anymore. shortly afterwards, the game recycles. No insider connect.

Br,
georg

#11869 1 year ago
Quoted from hiho:

Any of you gents got reset issues with the current 1.11.0 code? Ever since upgrading from 1.10, my IM premium does random reboots after extended play. Doesn't matter if on attract mode or game mode. When this happens, the playfield lights go static, the machine is not reacting to any switches anymore. shortly afterwards, the game recycles. No insider connect.
Br,
georg

Sounds like Sterns are crashing that dont have the IC installed. If you could go back to the last code it should fix it

#11870 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Sounds like Sterns are crashing that dont have the IC installed. If you could go back to the last code it should fix it

I didn't bother changing mine as the newer code had nothing added of any virtue. If i get another NIB then i guess it's just gonna be there but really not that interested in IC. I'd be concerned if they update the code again in future that would make it almost 'mandatory' to add the IC but i do doubt it would come to that.

#11871 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

i performed the downgrade already. sure hope stern fixes that in an upcoming release.

#11872 1 year ago

Always wanted to add the Pharaoh figure from the Legacy of the beast set to my machine and finally got round to it. LED for the eyes is wired into the flasher under the center lift ramp. Fine holes were drilled into the eyes at an angle to a central point in the back of the head and then a larger hole drilled from the back to accommodate a single 3mm orange LED. The fine wiring is then glued to the back and then down the back of the right leg, through a hole in the base hidden behind the foot. The base was originally of a roundish shape but had to be cut down into a wedge shape so it would fit where i wanted to place it. It's covered in real beach sand mixed with a quality wood glue and the sides of the base have also been painted to match. Quite happy with the result, only slight downside is the eye LED'S aren't fully visible from the players perspective due to the angle of the figure. Vid attached also shows the other mods i have on the machine, some of which i've altered (added LED'S) or in the case of the 3D flipper toppers, have designed/created myself.

DSC05855 (resized).JPGDSC05855 (resized).JPGDSC05856 (resized).JPGDSC05856 (resized).JPGDSC05857 (resized).JPGDSC05857 (resized).JPG

#11873 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Always wanted to add the Pharaoh figure from the Legacy of the beast set to my machine and finally got round to it. LED for the eyes is wired into the flasher under the center lift ramp. Fine holes were drilled into the eyes at an angle to a central point in the back of the head and then a larger hole drilled from the back to accommodate a single 3mm orange LED. The fine wiring is then glued to the back and then down the back of the right leg, through a hole in the base hidden behind the foot. The base was originally of a roundish shape but had to be cut down into a wedge shape so it would fit where i wanted to place it. It's covered in real beach sand mixed with a quality wood glue and the sides of the base have also been painted to match. Quite happy with the result, only slight downside is the eye LED'S aren't fully visible from the players perspective due to the angle of the figure. Vid attached also shows the other mods i have on the machine, some of which i've altered (added LED'S) or in the case of the 3D flipper toppers, have designed/created myself.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome looking mods. Especially loving those flipper toppers. You should make more of those and sell them.

#11874 1 year ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Awesome looking mods. Especially loving those flipper toppers. You should make more of those and sell them

Cheers, yeah i will be doing another batch of the flipper toppers eventually, i do have 12 sets molded just haven't had the time to get stuck into painting them yet.

#11875 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work on the eyes. Did you have a special tool/tech for it or just a steady hand?

I have the larger version of it in my pro. Worked up the nerve to light the flame but afraid of mangling the eyes.

pha (resized).jpgpha (resized).jpg
#11876 1 year ago
Quoted from craif:

Nice work on the eyes. Did you have a special tool/tech for it or just a steady hand?

Just a steady'ish hand and used this modelling hand drill. Started the holes with the 0.4mm bit and finished at 1mm, any larger hole and the proportions would have looked incorrect. One eye was a little off center but it's not all that noticeable on that small scale.

DSC05858 (resized).JPGDSC05858 (resized).JPG
#11877 1 year ago

Looks like they fixed the reset issue with the most recent code

V1.12.0 - Sept 13th, 2022
=========================
- Shoot Again - fixed an issue where the display would show the wrong player name for which player can Shoot Again

- System - Updated to V3.22.0 on OS: V2.7.0

- Corrected potential game reset issue.

- When entering a WiFi password, the previous characters will be displayed as an asterisk.
The WiFi password will be displayed as all asterisk when entering the setup screens or scanning
the WiFi setup QR code.

- Added Service Menu Tech Alert when weak signal strength is detected. The signal strength
and SSID will be displayed. An average signal strength < 40 is considered weak. A weak
WiFi signal may contribute to a slower or inconsistent connection which may effect the abilty
to login or download software updates. Signal strength can be improved by the use of an
inexpensive WiFi extender. A wired Ethernet connection can also be used in cases where WiFi
signals are problematic.

- Added Standard Adjustment "ENABLE HOME TEAM IN COINPLAY", default value of NO.
Setting this to YES will allow Insider Home Team to be available for machines not
set to Free Play. Normally "USE INSIDER HOME TEAM" is only available in Free Play
mode. Many home players, who choose to use their game in Coin Play, have requested
the ability to enjoy Home Team! Setting this this adjustment to YES will default the Home
Team Guest Retention to Never. If you wish a different setting you will have update that
adjustment after enabling Home Team in CoinPlay. Home Team is not available for machines
registered to a Pro account operating in a commercial environment.

- Added Standard Adjustment "REMOVE FRACTIONAL CREDITS". Values are:
"NEVER" and "AFTER X MINUTES IDLE", where X is between 30 and 240.
The default value is "NEVER". If the game is idle (no coin or flipper
switch activity in attract mode) for X minutes, any fractional credits will
be removed. Whole credits will NOT be removed.

- Added Standard Audit "FRACTIONAL CREDITS REMOVED", which will track the number of
fractional credits that have been removed when the game was idle.

- Changed the default value for Insider Connected Software Update to "Install updates automatically".

#11878 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Looks like they fixed the reset issue with the most recent code

Yup and looks like no other changes other than the IC stuff so i'm sticking with the last code that actually added anything relevant

#11879 1 year ago

Hi team! In the club and so pumped!
Question, the Guardian lock mechanism on the Prem has been getting jammed going up and down. I disassembled the plastic front so I could observe the mechanism. looks like some metal on metal friction so used needlenose pliers to adjust the metal. It will work for awhile and then start up again and its not clear exactly where the problem is. I searched the key posts to no avail.
Any advice?

2827D5AC-B0BF-43D4-A04E-D605AA201608 (resized).jpeg2827D5AC-B0BF-43D4-A04E-D605AA201608 (resized).jpeg705FFC45-6FCD-455F-9335-5836DC17BBB6 (resized).jpeg705FFC45-6FCD-455F-9335-5836DC17BBB6 (resized).jpeg8F520174-D0BB-4D2A-A166-B2DF8B35250D (resized).jpeg8F520174-D0BB-4D2A-A166-B2DF8B35250D (resized).jpegA5C8A25E-EF83-4F7C-BBEE-C312D741F6C3 (resized).jpegA5C8A25E-EF83-4F7C-BBEE-C312D741F6C3 (resized).jpegCD38D166-696A-40A6-8296-1F4A9CC4896C (resized).jpegCD38D166-696A-40A6-8296-1F4A9CC4896C (resized).jpegF87BAD23-BAE5-4002-AC8A-F16B6431DE95 (resized).jpegF87BAD23-BAE5-4002-AC8A-F16B6431DE95 (resized).jpeg
#11880 1 year ago

FYI IMDN owners. I spoke to Keith last month and asked him what the chances are of getting the wizard modes added to the flipper select menu. He said it’s possible, however the coder has little to zero time. His coder is still heavily involved in GZ, plus Keith’s next cornerstone release(not 007). So, maybe one day it gets added but it doesn’t look like anytime soon.

#11881 1 year ago

Glad to finally join this owner group. I brought home my Premium today!

#11882 1 year ago
Quoted from djreddog:

FYI IMDN owners. I spoke to Keith last month and asked him what the chances are of getting the wizard modes added to the flipper select menu. He said it’s possible, however the coder has little to zero time. His coder is still heavily involved in GZ, plus Keith’s next cornerstone release(not 007). So, maybe one day it gets added but it doesn’t look like anytime soon.

FWIW I would upvote this wherever and whenever possible. Super cool functionality to be able to jump into a mode and play it.

#11883 1 year ago

To expo or not to expo, that is the question.

I'm considering hauling my Dec 2021 premium to the local expo here in Denver for a weekend of abuse.

Thoughts? Hell no don't do it? Why subject your machine to that damage? Or it won't be sooo bad? I have no idea how many plays it would get over the course of three days. It's at only 1200 now.

The benefit of course is free admission for the weekend for bringing a machine. Plus just sharing this awesome machine, I'm sure people would appreciate it.

I'm handy, so I'm not worried about some extra cleanup during and after or maybe fixing something earlier than I would have otherwise.

I have a virtual pin I'd bring if I don't bring the IM. Hauling one or the other and not both is the design requirement so I'm choosing which to bring. The vpin has been there 3 years in a row.

#11884 1 year ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

To expo or not to expo, that is the question.
I'm considering hauling my Dec 2021 premium to the local expo here in Denver for a weekend of abuse.
Thoughts? Hell no don't do it? Why subject your machine to that damage? Or it won't be sooo bad? I have no idea how many plays it would get over the course of three days. It's at only 1200 now.
The benefit of course is free admission for the weekend for bringing a machine. Plus just sharing this awesome machine, I'm sure people would appreciate it.
I'm handy, so I'm not worried about some extra cleanup during and after or maybe fixing something earlier than I would have otherwise.
I have a virtual pin I'd bring if I don't bring the IM. Hauling one or the other and not both is the design requirement so I'm choosing which to bring. The vpin has been there 3 years in a row.

As far as # of plays someone brought a premium to the freeplay area in Allentown this year and it was basically in continuous use the whole time with someone waiting in line most of the time even when the crowds died down later in day such that dozens of other machines were available for immediate use. Huge/Great freeplay @ that show but heavily centered around EM and SS eras with some DMDs so it got a lot of attention from anyone looking to play something newer. Even early in the day when I took a turn on it there was enough flipper fade to make it obvious it hadn't had any rest.

I suspect the only things that got more play were some of the newest & rarest machines in the vendor booths. Cointaker's bank of Zilla/Rush/AIQ and a few things from smaller manufactures scattered in other booths.

If the freeplay at the Denver show is similar expect the same. If there's a lot of newer stuff to share the load maybe it won't be quite as crazy.

I didn't see it take any major abuse any of the times I was near it but people were definitely testing it doing whatever the tilt would let them get away it. If you do it I'd suggest making it on the tighter side of reasonable and trying to get it somewhere on the floor where any extreme antics will get a lot of immediate scrutiny.

All that said, whoever brought it was much appreciated for it. People were saying nice things about "whoever brought the iron maiden" all over the place.

#11885 1 year ago

Well, for sure the pinmonk fans help with flipper fade over the course of an hour while I'm playing it. Running all day with players waiting in line would be another whole level of coil test..

Game Exchange usually has a whole front row of a dozen or 15 new machines so it'd have all that good company.

#11886 1 year ago
2022-09-26 19.15.06 (resized).jpg2022-09-26 19.15.06 (resized).jpg
#11887 1 year ago

Hey guys I haven’t received any responses to my last post and could use some help. The Guardian left ramp diverter on my Premium keeps jamming (sometimes on way up, sometimes on way down). I am worried the coil will fry soon. I have examined the mech closely and done gently bent the metal with pliers a bit to avoid metal on metal friction but the problem persists. any advice? was wondering if some WD40 might do the trick but have never used it in a machine. Thanks!

#11888 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Hey guys I haven’t received any responses to my last post and could use some help. The Guardian left ramp diverter on my Premium keeps jamming (sometimes on way up, sometimes on way down). I am worried the coil will fry soon. I have examined the mech closely and done gently bent the metal with pliers a bit to avoid metal on metal friction but the problem persists. any advice? was wondering if some WD40 might do the trick but have never used it in a machine. Thanks!

Unscrew the diverter too and there should be some plastic washers behind there that act as spacers that “push” the diverter out far enough that it won’t hit the ramp (to avoid the metal on metal friction).

I lost one the plastic washers when trying to fix mine. However I just replaced the plastic washers with slighter thicker metal washers and it provided better clearance. Hope that helps.

#11889 1 year ago
Quoted from MGM2:

Unscrew the diverter too and there should be some plastic washers behind there that act as spacers that “push” the diverter out far enough that it won’t hit the ramp (to avoid the metal on metal friction).
I lost one the plastic washers when trying to fix mine. However I just replaced the plastic washers with slighter thicker metal washers and it provided better clearance. Hope that helps.

Thank you very much sir! I will try this. It does seem however related to the mech itself. I have removed the diverter completely and tested the coil and the mech behind the backboard is where the problem seems to lie.

#11890 1 year ago

I tried other avenues so thought I’d try here, looking for an IM pro, in the WA state area if anyone has one, or has a buddy who’d sell one. Thanks all!

#11891 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I had the same issue on my Premium when i had it. Easy fix. behind the backboard of the playfield it will hangup metal on metal when it moves. The fix is to put some lubricant/grease on it where it will touch. Never had it occur after i did that.

#11892 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

I had the same issue on my Premium when i had it. Easy fix. behind the backboard of the playfield it will hangup metal on metal when it moves. The fix is to put some lubricant/grease on it where it will touch. Never had it occur after i did that.

Thank you so much! I am going to try this tomorrow. I had the same idea but been hesitant to put lube on my pin haha

#11893 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Thank you so much! I am going to try this tomorrow. I had the same idea but been hesitant to put lube on my pin haha

Get some super lube or another synthetic. Practically clear, no petro smell, stays put and just generally easier to clean up any mistakes.

#11894 1 year ago
Quoted from craif:

Get some super lube or another synthetic. Practically clear, no petro smell, stays put and just generally easier to clean up any mistakes.

The super lube worked like a charm! Smooth as butta! Now need to explain to my wife why I needed to same day rush order something called super lube

#11895 1 year ago

Need to get a better picture but you get the idea.

2022-10-01 11.05.37 (resized).jpg2022-10-01 11.05.37 (resized).jpg2022-10-01 16.58.32 (resized).jpg2022-10-01 16.58.32 (resized).jpg

#11896 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

The super lube worked like a charm! Smooth as butta! Now need to explain to my wife why I needed to same day rush order something called super lube

Glad to hear it is fixed for you. Enjoy your super game. I still miss mine but my JJP GnR is keeping me happy as well.

#11897 1 year ago

Does anyone have an idea if Stern might re-release Iron Maiden? I know those that have one don't want it re-leased but they are getting hard to find and I would really like to get my hands on one.

#11898 1 year ago
Quoted from caz1844:

Does anyone have an idea if Stern might re-release Iron Maiden? I know those that have one don't want it re-leased but they are getting hard to find and I would really like to get my hands on one.

They did a run of them this year (or was it late last year?) and then it went to the archive on their website for a day and was quickly brought back. It's hard to say but it either sounds like it's getting archived or the archival was a mistake and they are doing more runs.

The best place to keep an eye on is the "what's on the line at Stern" topic on this site. People often know what they are doing runs of months ahead of time so you'll hear it first there.

#11899 1 year ago

What I see them doing like they did with gotg. Maybe just pros since easier to piece together parts. There was a factory Friday clip someone posted recently that had a pro in the background so who knows if they reused an old clip for social media or whatnot.

#11900 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Glad to hear it is fixed for you. Enjoy your super game. I still miss mine but my JJP GnR is keeping me happy as well.

So funny I just traded my JJP GNR for my IMDN Prem!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/238 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.